It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 9
31
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by blocula
 


Difference between your "theory", as you call it and that of mainstreme Science is that, Mainstreme Science has evidence to back up their claim that the universe outside is real..

Where is your back-up material to prove it wrong or atleast force the people to question what is currently known...?

Sorry but your theory is just tooo "out there"..!! even more out there than the GFL and even more out there than Scientology...

edit on 10/15/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)


Dont be telling us about science if you cant spell mainstream.




posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Seeing there really is nothing I can do about my situation in the matrix I can only hope "they" are as compassionate towards me as I am towards my own little captives I call my pets.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The question that comes from this theory is :why would they allow the knowledge of the experiment to their labrats?
A glitch in the system?One of the "scientists" is trying to free us?Or feeding us this info to study our reaction?


a rebel scientist, that is trying to escape his reality by breaking our souls away from this material hologram?
__________________________________

"why would they allow the knowledge of the experiment to their lab rats"?


You asked so i will tell you what i believe...Even though i'll probably get bombarded by ridicule...again...

Everytime one of their creations reaches the point of figuring themselves out, understands what is really going on and becomes aware of their creators...
Realizes that what they thought was reality, was actually an illusion. Once they start to see through the aliens holographic veneer and are not afraid to face the truth...

The holographic creation will have reached it's apogee...Another extinction event is orchestrated and set into motion...Then another experiment is created...A new illuson is wrapped around the minds of a new virtual species...Remember the dinosaurs?...Atlantis?

We get bored very easily, playing the same game over and over ...Don't we?



edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't think outside the box...I have thrown the box away...Anything is possible...But what is a fact...What we think is reality, is an illusion...



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
But who made the E.T 's ?
________________________

No one actually...The mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed, within another dimension, over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension to understand and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...

I am convinced...That explains God...No doubt about it.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
...Everytime one of their creations reaches the point of figuring themselves out, understands what is really going on and becomes aware of their creators...
Realizes that what they thought was reality, was actually an illusion. Once they start to see through the aliens holographic veneer and are not afraid to face the truth...

The holographic creation will have reached it's apogee...Another extinction event is orchestrated and set into motion...Then another experiment is created...A new illuson is wrapped around the minds of a new virtual species...Remember the dinosaurs?...Atlantis?


I'm pretty sure the dinosaurs are part of our reality, so it doesn't seem they wiped out that "illusion" world and started another one. We live in that same reality.

If these mega-aliens wanted the dinosaurs wiped out, they didn't really need the "3-D holographic illusion" universe to do so. So what does the extinction of the dinosaurs have anything to do with what you are talking about?




Originally posted by blocula
I don't think outside the box...I have thrown the box away...Anything is possible...But what is a fact...What we think is reality, is an illusion...

OK -- So why have these mega-aliens created this illusion in the first place?


edit on 10/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


Yes, if dinosaurs were in our reality, than why dont the aleins just throw up the backup file and have a lol break. I mean as long as they save....



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I say it is a 5-dimensional reality created by some one many do not know.


edit on 15-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Do you know what humanity's greatest fear is? Knowing we are the direct cause of our problems. Our freewill can produce both negative and positive consequences. Once we blame external influences for our stupidity, we surrender our ability to remain free.


“The acorn becomes an oak by means of automatic growth; no commitment is necessary. The kitten similarly becomes a cat on the basis of instinct. Nature and being are identical in creatures like them. But a man or woman becomes fully human only by his or her choices and his or her commitment to them. People attain worth and dignity by the multitude of decisions they make from day by day. These decisions require courage.” ~ Rollo May

When we place humanity's conundrums onto other sources, reflecting personal reprehensibility, the end result is the complete surrender of our essence. You either take control of your actions, or you become a useless piece of flesh.

Aliens are not in control of your destiny. You are.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion.

it is so very important that we accept and face the truth and realize that everything we see,everything we touch,everything we hear,everything we taste and everything we smell...are happening within our brains...and nowhere else...we don't know what reality is... because our reality is an illusion...
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by blocula
 

So where is the evidence for this far fetched claim? Or are you yet another one of those who only go by blind belief?


I read in Scientific American (I think it was Scientific American Mind) that there was evidence that suggested that we could be just floating brains. I can't find it at the moment I don't know if it was published online. I'll look a little more. If I find it I will post it here.

I starred and flagged the OP because although it seems fantastic this could actually be possible and I think this would make a good discussion. This is not against the laws of physics. But then there isn't much that is impossible in accordance with the laws of physics.

-Alien



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion.

it is so very important that we accept and face the truth and realize that everything we see,everything we touch,everything we hear,everything we taste and everything we smell...are happening within our brains...and nowhere else...we don't know what reality is... because our reality is an illusion...
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


You keep saying this, and you keep giving these old "What If..." sci-fi story examples of a holographic world, but you have yet to provide anything to convince me this is true.

I mean, really -- We've all heard these "reality is an illusion" ideas many times before in classic sci-fi literature, but if you are saying those old ideas are actually fact, please give me a reason to believe you. Just giving us additional examples (such as the "you are not really touching a table" example) is not enough to convince me.


edit on 10/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by blocula
when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion.

it is so very important that we accept and face the truth and realize that everything we see,everything we touch,everything we hear,everything we taste and everything we smell...are happening within our brains...and nowhere else...we don't know what reality is... because our reality is an illusion...
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


You keep saying this, and yyou keep giving these "What If" sci-fi story examples of a holographic world, but you have yet to provide anything to convince me this is true.

I mean, really -- We've all heard these "reality is an illusion" ideas many times before in classic sci-fi literature, but if you are saying those old ideas are actually fact, please give me a reason to believe you. Just giving us additional examples (such as the "you are not really touching a table" example) is not enough to convince me.



Omg i just got a great idea, so why dont we all launch an effort to find a giant castle in the middle of a lake!!!! I mean harry potter said it existed so it must!! right?



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi Blocula,

I think you like to make interesting scifi stories, but not things that are real
A while ago you made a thread saying there was a parallel earth opposite the sun, how would that be possible if all of space isnt real? Also where do these aliens live?



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel
Hi Blocula,

I think you like to make interesting scifi stories, but not things that are real
A while ago you made a thread saying there was a parallel earth opposite the sun, how would that be possible if all of space isnt real? Also where do these aliens live?


He would make a great sci-fi writer. Not so much a scientist.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Yeah --

This seems similar to that old sci-fi standard story that the whole world is an illusion created solely for MY benefit, and everything and every person around me is fake. It's sort of like I'm plugged into "The Matrix", but there are no other people with me -- just me alone and the beings running my "false reality".

This idea makes for a fun sci-fi story, and I suppose there is no way for me to prove that it is NOT my true realty, but at the same time I don't have any reason to believe that it is (i.e., there is no evidence for it).


edit on 10/15/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by spw184
 


Yeah --

This seems similar to that old sci-fi standard story that the whole world is an illusion created solely for MY benefit, and everything and every person around me is fake.

Thais idea makes for a fun sci-fi story, and I suppose there is no way for me to prove that it is NOT my true realty, but at the same time I don't have any reason to believe that it is (i.e., there is no evidence for it).


Well the only way to PROVE it would to be to commit suicide.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo
 


According to some sciences, we collectively experienced going on the moon. It still all happenned in our brains.. In theory.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by Gwampo
 


According to some sciences, we collectively experienced going on the moon. It still all happenned in our brains.. In theory.


In some sciences? There is more than one science? What science is this? And where can I buy the stuff these people are smoking?



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


i defenetly dont believe it, buuuuuuuuuuut

it defenetly is a really cool story and something interesting to think about.

these types of stories are always fun for me to think about. the universe is a strange place and who knows, maybe one of these crazy theories are true. none of us have ever been up there.




top topics



 
31
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join