It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi

Thank-you so much for taking the time to share your knowledge with everyone here!

If you still have time, I would love to have a Tarrot or Iching reading. (whichever is easiest for you)

Thanks again!

Hi there! I suppose the easiest reading would be a simple three card Past, Present, Future reading.

The past is shown in the Knight of Cups. I sense clear skies in your past. Perhaps much love has been sent your way. I get the sense of peace, like whatever happened in your past recently, you are at peace with.

Your present is in the Two of Cups. Okay, so Romance seems really clear here. Perhaps the love being sent your way from the Knight of Cups represents the person you love sending you loving energy. I see things being very happy between the two of you. You can relate really well, and you both have fun together. Perhaps you're deciding on Halloween costumes, and you have that to look forward to too.

Your future is found in the Queen of Swords. I sense a motherly figure in your life that will lend you a helping hand in your near future. She seems like a very courageous woman who has experienced a lot and thus always seems to have wise words for you. I sense great trust in this person, like they've never really steered you wrong in the past. There also seems to be a lot to learn from this person. Feel free to ask her questions, and she'll give you the tools necessary to lead the life you wish to lead.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hebegbes
[Are you still reading? If so, I don't care what tools you use - I've had tarot readings before but they didn't seem like they fit. I have 3 quetions for you -- 1) will I be able to buy the house I want; 2) do I have health issues, and 3) am I going to live the rest of my life alone? Much thanks. This is a great threat to start.

Sorry, I'm not taking any readings for the time being. I'm using this time to catch up, as I have requests up to Page 11. Feel free to stay tuned when I'll be taking future requests.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by Xaberz

Xaberz................wow, just amazing the clarity you write with, and the compassion...........you come across as someone we could all aspire to be.

I actually got chills reading some of your readings, thank you for such inspiration.

If you find the time, I would love to have an I-ching reading, perhaps involving my love relationships, ( past/future) and if my dream career is truly possible?

thank you in advance, and May The Universe Bless You.

Parker
MTUBY

p.s. you may be new to the readings, but you my friend are "An old soul"
edit on 5-10-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

Wow! Thank you, Parker! I always strive to be my best, and it's nice to know when I'm actually achieving something great. Thank you very much.

I'll be more than happy to give you I Ching readings for the things you asked. First I'll ask what it can tell me about your love relationships in the past. Your oracle is Hexagram 8: Holding Together. Holding Together is much like how the water on this planet is held together. I feel like the relationships have flowed into your life. It felt like things naturally fell into place, and had had a natural sense of inner strength and bonding. In uniting with each other, you complimented one another. It is like fate, like it couldn't have been another way.

The third line changes, "You hold together with the wrong people." Okay, so this seems to suggest you are pulled to people who do not belong with you. It's important to break this habit, as that's what it is, it's a habit you have for falling in with the wrong people. It's important here that it's not that these people would make poor friends or they have no need to even be in your life, but that these people are wrong for you intimately and on a relationship level.

The top line changes, "He finds no head for holding together. Misfortune." This seems to suggest the inability to keep a relationship together. Perhaps you do not have the right tools to do so. The misfortune part seems to indicate regret in that direction. Perhaps you regret some of the choices you've made in your relationships.

When lines change we have a future outcome to these circumstances. It is embodied in Hexagram 53: Development (Gradual Progress). A tree on top of a mountain. After your relationships had ended, your life seems to slow down greatly. Perhaps you take that time to stabilize yourself and make sure you are back on your feet before you decide to move forward. It's like when the relationship ends, your roots are cut off, and after the relationship, you take time to grow your roots back. I get the sense that you don't feel the desire to jump back into another relationship. You take the time to recoup.

Now I'll do another reading, and ask it about your future relationship(s). It is represented by Hexagram 36: Darkening of the Light. The sun has sunk beneath the earth. There is not much fire in your next relationship. It's more of a quiet, steady light. Perhaps your inner self isn't shining through as much. Perhaps this is due to being afraid that if you let it shine through too much you'll push your partner away. This doesn't mean you're not being true to yourself, but more that you're toning down your personality at this time of your life in your next relationship(s).

The first line changes. "Darkening of the light during flight. He lowers his wings. The superior man does not eat for three days On his wanderings. But he has somewhere to go. The host has occasion to gossip about him." The flight here seems to represent your relationship. You lower your wings so as not to fly too high and to avoid danger. Next is a man wandering from village to village, but he does not eat for three days. Perhaps this means you'll feel a little lost in your next relationship. Maybe this means it doesn't feel like home. It also seems to mean that you'll feel a little deprived. Perhaps your spirit isn't going to be well-fed in your next relationship. "But he has somewhere to go." For some reason, you know what to do, that much is clear. It's also possible that those around you might gossip negatively about you during your next relationship.

The fourth line changes. "He penetrates the left side of the belly. One gets at the very heart of the darkening of the light, And leaves gate and courtyard." This is pretty straightforward. You figure out what is causing you this pain, and as soon as you figure this out, you leave the relationship.

After your next relationship ends, it is Hexagram 62: Preponderance of the Small. It's somewhat similar to Development. Instead of Tree on top of Mountain it is Thunder on top of Mountain. It does well to focus on small matters and not large ones. After your next relationship, you mustn't undertake anything large. Here too you will not fly high. Perhaps it is better to stay closer to home? I get a sense of being at home. Perhaps you will not want to go out much. Perhaps you will grieve much. Perhaps you will feel very low. Perhaps it will be like your voice is being drowned out by thunder. But don't worry, as long as you persevere you'll get through this. It is only temporary as long as you work through it. If you're stuck in that place, that is another story, but don't let that happen.

Remember, this future is not set in stone. The I Ching predicts this future from circumstances in your current life, and calculates logically where it is headed. If you do a serious shift in your present, you will form a new future. The I Ching does not have power over what will happen, only you do. The I Ching simply provides light over what may happen.
edit on 10/12/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

As for your dream career becoming a reality, your oracle is Hexagram 5: Waiting. This suggests that you'll have to do much waiting for this dream to become a reality. I feel like it suggests this dream career cannot happen now. You'll have to wait until the time is right. It does suggest to go after this dream. "If you are sincere, You have light and success." It also suggests while waiting to be of good cheer. The time will come, and you only have to wait. In that way, you have much to be happy and excited for.

The third line changes, "Waiting in the mud Brings about the arrival of the enemy." This suggests that you might have made a premature start at this venture. As opposed to waiting and gathering strength and waiting for the time to be right, you had made a false start, which has put you in a poor predicament. If you wish to continue you must be extraordinarily cautious to prevent any serious injury.

Your future concerning this matter is shown in Hexagram 60: Limitation. Limitations refer to the fact that there is only so much you can do. So it is wise to not seek out to accomplish more than you can chew. This is fine because that means you do not have to attempt too much. With limits you know what you can do, so you know exactly what you must do. In this way limitations are good. It is wise also to look and see where these limitations are coming from. If the limitations are from outside forces, then it is wise to not go beyond them. If the limitations are due to them being put on your self, you might want to rethink them. In a way, you might want to think of limiting your limitations.

So basically, set limitations for yourself. Think in concrete numbers. By doing so you'll know how to behave correctly, and in that way, you won't be worrying about doing too much or doing too little. You'll always be doing just enough.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by JustR0b
Hello Xaberz,
hope im not too late but i just wanted to ask 2 questions in one actually..

I was wondering if i ever will overcome my problems as of late and be successful again also if ill ever be able to reunite with my son in the future?

Hi, Rob. To answer your first question about overcoming your problems, I drew the Five of Wands. This is a battle.
Whatever problems you need to overcome you're going to have to fight for them. Perhaps something is standing in your way, and you need to figure out a way to solve that problem proactively. Key word proactively. It's important not to just wait and hope your problems solve themselves. You're going to have to step into the fray and really work on it.

Will you be successful again? I see the Hermit. If you will be successful, I think that is dependent on whether you do some quiet reflecting. You seem to have mentioned that there has been a change in your life. So perhaps here it is saying that with that change you need to reassess your goals. Once you reassess your goals, you'll have a clearer vision and it'll be easier to reach that success you want. And I don't mean like, "Oh yeah! I know what my goals are!" Like really sit down and think of what you truly want, without thinking about what your past goals are. What do you really truly want right now. And work off that. Does that make sense?

Whether you will see your son again. It is the Six of Swords. I get the feeling that things seem slow and unpromising right now. Perhaps it is because of the direction you're heading in your life. Perhaps it's time to rejuvenate your direction, and take a change in course. This change will give you the optimism to go on, and you'll very likely see your son again. But if you continue on this course you're on, I don't see you seeing him anytime soon.

First off, Xaberz thank you for the reading I must say that you're spot on. The part where you say I need to REALLY sit down and figure out what I really want, without a doubt that's me I always seem to find myself in situations where I work real hard towards something but, when I get there I seem to get bored and lose focus. I been going through a million problems as of late and just feel like I don't have the answers anymore but you've gave me great insight into my problems and made me look at my whole situation in a different perspective I'm hoping I can implement this into my life thank you again Xaberz!!!!

btw if it's not too much of a hassle i have one more for you..
am i a bad person?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier,

thank you so much for the reading.....................you could not of been more correct with my relationships if you had witnessed them yourself.

I do have one question on the future career..........if I am the one putting the limitations on myself, and not an outside force............can I correct this?? could it be the waiting is simply me being in the correct frame of mind to pursue this new career??

Thanks again, the wait was well worth it.

Parker
MTUBY

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hello Xaberz,
hope im not too late but i just wanted to ask 2 questions in one actually..

I was wondering if i ever will overcome my problems as of late and be successful again also if ill ever be able to reunite with my son in the future?

Hi, Rob. To answer your first question about overcoming your problems, I drew the Five of Wands. This is a battle.
Whatever problems you need to overcome you're going to have to fight for them. Perhaps something is standing in your way, and you need to figure out a way to solve that problem proactively. Key word proactively. It's important not to just wait and hope your problems solve themselves. You're going to have to step into the fray and really work on it.

Will you be successful again? I see the Hermit. If you will be successful, I think that is dependent on whether you do some quiet reflecting. You seem to have mentioned that there has been a change in your life. So perhaps here it is saying that with that change you need to reassess your goals. Once you reassess your goals, you'll have a clearer vision and it'll be easier to reach that success you want. And I don't mean like, "Oh yeah! I know what my goals are!" Like really sit down and think of what you truly want, without thinking about what your past goals are. What do you really truly want right now. And work off that. Does that make sense?

Whether you will see your son again. It is the Six of Swords. I get the feeling that things seem slow and unpromising right now. Perhaps it is because of the direction you're heading in your life. Perhaps it's time to rejuvenate your direction, and take a change in course. This change will give you the optimism to go on, and you'll very likely see your son again. But if you continue on this course you're on, I don't see you seeing him anytime soon.

First off, Xaberz thank you for the reading I must say that you're spot on. The part where you say I need to REALLY sit down and figure out what I really want, without a doubt that's me I always seem to find myself in situations where I work real hard towards something but, when I get there I seem to get bored and lose focus. I been going through a million problems as of late and just feel like I don't have the answers anymore but you've gave me great insight into my problems and made me look at my whole situation in a different perspective I'm hoping I can implement this into my life thank you again Xaberz!!!!

btw if it's not too much of a hassle i have one more for you..
am i a bad person?

That's incredible! I'm so glad that this has given you a different perspective to help you figure out what you want and need. As for are you a bad person? There isn't really such a thing as a good person or a bad person. This really goes against the norms of a society based on dichotomy and the "you" vs. "them" notion. Example, America is good, and the Middle East is bad. Freedom is good and Terrorism is bad. In actuality everything has both good and bad in them, and it's not the matter of something being one or the other. What you might think is bad, someone else might think is good. Just as what you think of as you being good, someone else can think of it as being bad. For example, say someone treated you unfairly, and you punched them in the face. You might have deep regret for this and feel terrible for what you did. But to someone else, what you did was good because it meant you stood up for yourself and that is what is important.

I suppose since good and bad are so hard to think about is the reason you're having trouble deciding if you are good or bad. But there is no bad person. There is only the person who has let evil take over his or her life. Instead of asking are you a bad person. It would be better to ask yourself, "Are you facing your shadows?" The shadows are the hidden, deep-seated emotions in you that cause you to become angry and scared and jealous and judgmental towards others. The shadows, when they have been kept hidden for so long, meaning you have not faced them for a very long time, tend to distort themselves. This is why people with deep-seated issues with their parents, if not worked on, their memories of their parents become so distorted, these people can no longer distinguish fact from fiction.

This will take a great deal of time to work through. Sorting through your shadows and finding where they lie will take a great deal of energy. Especially finding where these shadows stem from, which can be from how you were raised, an absence of love in your childhood, what you learned from your peers, a reaction from your lower brain/primal self, something from karma, etc. But once you find what these shadows are and where they come from, it doesn't take much to change. As soon as you say you want to change you've already made progress.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier,

thank you so much for the reading.....................you could not of been more correct with my relationships if you had witnessed them yourself.

I do have one question on the future career..........if I am the one putting the limitations on myself, and not an outside force............can I correct this?? could it be the waiting is simply me being in the correct frame of mind to pursue this new career??

Parker
MTUBY

Hi Parker,
Yes, it will benefit you to look and see if the limitations are stemming from yourself. For example, perhaps unconsciously, you have it in your mind that you can't do something. As an example, that you can't do a handstand. You've tried and tried before, and you've come up with the idea that you absolutely cannot do a handstand. You simply do not have the balance or motor control. This is a limitation you are putting on yourself that is not real. Unless say you physically cannot do a handstand because you have serious back problems or something like that, that is an outside limitation beyond your control. But really, with enough practice anyone can learn to do a handstand. It really is a matter of confidence and also learning your body and its center of gravity. But also strengthening of the arm muscles. These things are not held back by limitations. They can be pursued and your goal of doing handstand can be accomplished.

Is the waiting you being in the correct frame of mind to pursue this career? I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but in the waiting it does seem to be about being in the correct frame of mind. It is about thinking positively that you will get there, you just can't get there right now. As an example, say your goal is you want to make a garden, but it is winter. There is no way you can make a garden if it is winter and there is snow all over the ground. Try as you might, you're only going to fail. It is about knowing you can make that garden, but now is not the right time. Does that make more sense?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi

If you have time I would enjoye a reading

Use wich tool you prefer

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by opiate
Can i have like a general reading... so i can see whats ahead in the near future for me?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Opiate.
Sure, no problem! Let's see what the future has in store for you.

The Seven of Cups. It seems like something valuable will be in your desires in the near future. Perhaps it will be some shiny new piece of jewelry, or something like that. Basically, it's something you don't really need, and perhaps you should rethink this matter.

Next is the Nine of Swords. Deep-rooted emotional issues haunt you at night. Perhaps in the day you go out and splurge on yourself, but at night you stay awake feeling pity towards yourself. This is something you're going to have to work on. You have to face your inner shadows, or you will be overwhelmed by them.

Next is the Page of Swords. I see a young person unsure of him or herself. Is there much doubt in your mind over your self-worth? Or perhaps doubt over your ability to conquer what lies ahead. Here, it looks like it is important to cultivate your inner strengths, as it is your inner strengths that will allow you to face what you need to face in your future.

Next is the Ace of Pentacles. I get the sense that something will guide you very shortly, and things will begin to make more sense. Look at this as a new beginning, and let any past pain melt away. You'll have a new outlook on the world, and go with it. I get the sense that you'll achieve much on this journey.

Next is the Ten of Swords. Betrayal, hurt, pain, these are a few things that you will tackle. With the Ace of Pentacles, you'll have a new way of handling these sorts of feelings. You can say bye-bye to feeling bad, but I have a feeling that there will still be some ups and downs in your future. Meaning, the Ace of Pentacles is just one step in your journey, and not all of your problems are going to magically solve themselves.

Next is the Knight of Wands. I get the sense of you being a person on a mission. Perhaps after you have cleared away all that negativity, you gain a new sense of energy and direction in your life. You'll go full speed ahead, and you won't have many things holding you back.

Finally, we have Temperance. You have developed an inner tool to steer you on your life. Perhaps this is a new philosophy of life. A new way of looking at everything. This new perspective makes it easier for you to handle dilemmas as they come towards you. You can be calmer, and you'll have more direction. What this way of looking at the world, I feel like it will have something to do with forgiveness. Forgiving one's enemies, perhaps. All in all, this is a nice place for you to grow towards, and I see much prosperity in your future because of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Can I have one too please?

Thank you so much

edit on 5-10-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

Hi, BlackPoison,

First is the Two of Wands. I see two paths have opened up to you, and you're doing some careful examining of your life to see which one to pursue. I get the feeling you can't do both, at least not at this time. Perhaps you can do one and come back to the other some other time. I feel like both choices are equally good to make, and perhaps deep down you can sense that. It's just a matter of which direction you want to lead your life right now, and this is important because the direction you choose is going to affect who you become.

Next is the Eight of Wands. I get the feeling that something is pushing you into one of the directions. Things seem to be pointing to that one, and you feel it, but you're just rethinking just in case. Since both choices seem as good as the other, it might be easier for you just to choose this choice.

Next is the Four of Wands. I get the feeling that the choice I mentioned that would be easier to choose, is pushing you towards family or perhaps a sense of home. Where it pushes you you'll feel comfortable knowing you'll be with familiar faces of people you love. I don't see you being completely out of your element here.

Next is the Nine of Wands. Perhaps because you won't be out of your element, your life will not be very far from where it used to be. It's like, if you were to choose something to take you far away, and you won't know anyone, you'll have to do some changing really fast. But with this choice, you won't get to experience as much change. Perhaps life will just feel like more of the same. Things will feel the same, only slightly different, as opposed to completely different.

Next is the Knight of Swords. This idea doesn't tear you down, and you're going to push on ahead without thinking too much of your surroundings. Perhaps since everything feels the same, you'll feel like you can easily tackle everything. I feel like this card is a warning though. You will be in new territory, and thus it will be important to stay vigilant to danger. You mustn't lose yourself in your speed, where you'll be prone to make mistakes. Well, actually that choice is up to you. Perhaps you like the excitement and the danger. Perhaps you like tackling things without trying to be careful. The choice is up to you.

Next is Strength. I feel like your mother has influenced you a lot. Even when you are far from her, you are still tied to her. I get the feeling that when you take a wrong turn in life, it will be like she is there by your side guiding you. With that knowledge, you really have nothing to fear.

Finally, we have the Eight of Cups. I see life slowing down at this point. Perhaps by going full speed ahead, you hit an obstacle or a rut. You have lost your momentum, and you're going to have to walk from here. I sense great adventures ahead of you, but perhaps at this point you're not sure where your life is headed. You still have something guiding you, however. I get the sense you know how to follow your intuition, and you know deep down inside where to go. Just don't be afraid and follow your heart.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by start0ff
Ok, I Got One : Is the person I'm involved with worth it?
How about my health?

Hello, startoff.

For your first question, it is the Eight of Pentacles. I would say yes. The person you are with is something you need to work on in yourself. By being with this person you'll be allowed to work on this aspect of yourself that will make you grow as opposed to if you weren't with this person. Perhaps, look for ways that this person makes you stronger. Think about how the image of yourself has changed since you've begun your relationship with this person, and then I feel like things will become clearer.

I get the feeling your health is very good. It is the Three of Cups. I sense much happiness and merriment in your life. Perhaps there will be some fun drinking with close friends. I get the feeling that you have a group of friends that are like your glue. You know each other inside and out that you sometimes can see things in each other that you can't necessarily see in yourself. As long as you are together, it seems like you'll be okay. You watch each other's backs so I don't see any danger in your lives.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Can i have like a general reading... so i can see whats ahead in the near future for me?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Opiate.

The Seven of Cups. It seems like something valuable will be in your desires in the near future. Perhaps it will be some shiny new piece of jewelry, or something like that. Basically, it's something you don't really need, and perhaps you should rethink this matter.

Next is the Nine of Swords. Deep-rooted emotional issues haunt you at night. Perhaps in the day you go out and splurge on yourself, but at night you stay awake feeling pity towards yourself. This is something you're going to have to work on. You have to face your inner shadows, or you will be overwhelmed by them.

Next is the Page of Swords. I see a young person unsure of him or herself. Is there much doubt in your mind over your self-worth? Or perhaps doubt over your ability to conquer what lies ahead. Here, it looks like it is important to cultivate your inner strengths, as it is your inner strengths that will allow you to face what you need to face in your future.

Next is the Ace of Pentacles. I get the sense that something will guide you very shortly, and things will begin to make more sense. Look at this as a new beginning, and let any past pain melt away. You'll have a new outlook on the world, and go with it. I get the sense that you'll achieve much on this journey.

Next is the Ten of Swords. Betrayal, hurt, pain, these are a few things that you will tackle. With the Ace of Pentacles, you'll have a new way of handling these sorts of feelings. You can say bye-bye to feeling bad, but I have a feeling that there will still be some ups and downs in your future. Meaning, the Ace of Pentacles is just one step in your journey, and not all of your problems are going to magically solve themselves.

Next is the Knight of Wands. I get the sense of you being a person on a mission. Perhaps after you have cleared away all that negativity, you gain a new sense of energy and direction in your life. You'll go full speed ahead, and you won't have many things holding you back.

Finally, we have Temperance. You have developed an inner tool to steer you on your life. Perhaps this is a new philosophy of life. A new way of looking at everything. This new perspective makes it easier for you to handle dilemmas as they come towards you. You can be calmer, and you'll have more direction. What this way of looking at the world, I feel like it will have something to do with forgiveness. Forgiving one's enemies, perhaps. All in all, this is a nice place for you to grow towards, and I see much prosperity in your future because of it.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE..... HOOOOOOW????????????????????? I WAS GOING TO BUY something veeeeeeeeeeeery expensive tomorrow actually!And i had such doubts on will i need it!!!!! I do feel pity for my self and my self value! I DO! My journey is my music! I make very spiritually deep music( its my way of dealing with things!) I have to forgive the person who actually murdered something very close to me... that person is also dead so i cant confront it head on...i have to forgive to move on.

Im 20 so im young! You hit the nail on the head!

I have such a hard time dealing with my shadow!God almighty bless you! You have a great gift and please use it more! Poeple need your guidance! You have made very positive change in my thinking!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
someone close to me*

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtrelax
I have studied the Iching for many years and have now developed aninterest in Tarot. I would be most interested in your reading.

Alright! Well, how about I give you an I Ching reading, and you can tell me how far off base I am? Or perhaps you can elucidate what you believe the Hexagrams say, and how it might differ from mine.

Your oracle is Hexagram 64, and it is transforming into Hexagram 38. Here is the text:

BEFORE COMPLETION. Success.
But if the little fox, after nearly completing the crossing,
Gets his tail in the water,
There is nothing that would further.

Fire over water:
The image of the condition before transition.
Thus the superior man is careful
In the differentiation of things,
So that each finds its place.

Six at the beginning means:
He gets his tail in the water.
Humiliating.

OPPOSITION. In small matters, good fortune.

Above, fire; below, the lake:
The image of OPPOSITION.
Thus amid all fellowship
The superior man retains his individuality.

Hexagram 64: Before Completion. It tells how you are in a transitional period of your life, but it has not yet completed. It tells that you are prepared for this change, but since it is not over, there are certain things you should still take into consideration. I love this hexagram! It tells the story of a little fox who is crossing the ice. He is almost to the other end, and he will have made it across without the ice cracking. When he is almost to the end, he mustn't get excited, or he might cause the ice to crack, and he will plunge in to the water. All his care in crossing the ice will be for nothing! So too, since you are not at the end stage of your transition, you too must be careful. You don't want to make a mistake, where all your hard work will be in vain.

Here too we have Fire and Water. These two elements can extinguish one another, so it's important to keep them separated and in their right spot. So too, you should carefully distinguish what needs to be done. Things are almost over, but are things heading in the right direction to complete correctly? It is up to you to wisely ensure that things are in the correct place. Perhaps it would be wise to be careful while moving one thing as when you move that, it can botch up the condition of the other. Take all things into consideration and you will have success!

The first line changes. The I Ching seems to be saying that you've already botched up because you weren't careful. The I Ching suggests to hold back for awhile and reorient yourself. You don't want to make the same mistake twice, and it is important to be careful.

You were almost done with your transition, and you are now facing opposition. Perhaps this is caused from not being careful. The I Ching says to not proceed brusquely. You can overcome the opposition by taking your time and figuring out what needs to be done. Some creative thinking might come into play here.

The I Ching says to retain your individuality. Applying this to what was said before, I feel like this means to fall on your strengths. You have inner strengths that allow you to overcome obstacles. It is important to use those strengths, as opposed to solve the obstacle the way someone else is pressuring you to do. It is good for you to do it the way you are comfortable in solving it.

How this might apply to your life. It seems like you've set out on a new goal. Perhaps it is a new hobby or a new career. This hobby or career is not easy to accomplish and you have to prepare a lot in order to accomplish it. It seems you made a mistake somewhere. Perhaps you were hasty, and you thought you were ready for it but you weren't. Like say you decided you wanted to become a comedian. That will require you taking the time coming up with your jokes. Taking time to come up with your delivery. And then you have to get over your stage fright, and all of this combined makes for a very tough situation. But say an event comes up. Like it's amateur night, and you're like, Why not? I'm prepared. I can do this! But you weren't. You weren't there yet, and you end up making a fool of yourself.

Now you lost some of that determination. You feel like you failed in a way, so now you have to pick up the pieces and rethink your situation. It is your dream, so you want to continue, but you still feel bad for messing up royally. Now is the time to take your time and work carefully. Maybe you messed up the delivery, and you'll have to make sure the punchline is timed correctly. Maybe the jokes are all wrong, and you need to rethink that. Perhaps someone else tries to tell you what to do. Oh you gotta do this! But no, it's better to face this opposition, by being true to yourself. Face it the way you know how or the way you think you can handle it, and you will see success. You'll get there! It's just a matter of picking yourself up, dusting off the dirt, and preparing all over again. Face it when you're ready and you know you're ready. You got this!

edit on 10/12/2011 by Xaberz because: typos

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Opiate.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE..... HOOOOOOW????????????????????? I WAS GOING TO BUY something veeeeeeeeeeeery expensive tomorrow actually!And i had such doubts on will i need it!!!!! I do feel pity for my self and my self value! I DO! My journey is my music! I make very spiritually deep music( its my way of dealing with things!) I have to forgive the person who actually murdered something very close to me... that person is also dead so i cant confront it head on...i have to forgive to move on.

I have such a hard time dealing with my shadow!God almighty bless you! You have a great gift and please use it more! Poeple need your guidance! You have made very positive change in my thinking!

WOW! That is amazing! It's funny what a person can pick up on. I'm actually laughing right now because I can't believe how spot on I was. I have no idea how this is possible. I just look at the card, and these images come into my mind. I'm sorry your friend was murdered. I do believe forgiveness is the answer. Perhaps since they are dead it will be easier. You won't have to physically confront this person, which I could imagine would be very hard.

Best of luck to you. I want to see you happy and enjoying your life. If you ever feel alone just know that the world is looking out for you, as evident in this reading.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Opiate.

WOW! That is amazing! It's funny what a person can pick up on. I'm actually laughing right now because I can't believe how spot on I was. I have no idea how this is possible. I just look at the card, and these images come into my mind. I'm sorry your friend was murdered. I do believe forgiveness is the answer. Perhaps since they are dead it will be easier. You won't have to physically confront this person, which I could imagine would be very hard.

Best of luck to you. I want to see you happy and enjoying your life. If you ever feel alone just know that the world is looking out for you, as evident in this reading.
Id like to give you a REAAALLY BIG HUG! Oh and if you have the time could you please elaborate more on what you meant by me "being on a mission"`?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Id like to give you a REAAALLY BIG HUG! Oh and if you have the time could you please elaborate more on what you meant by me "being on a mission"`?

After you work through your pain you will have a lot of energy to tackle the things you want to do. In this way, you're going to set a lot of goals in your life, and it will be like you are on a mission to complete those goals, with your concentration solely on getting those things accomplished.

I drew the Six of Swords. It seems like your mission is deeply involved with your moving on. It's like your ability to move past pain is the inspiration for what you want to get completed. Perhaps you will use your new knowledge to help others in pain. Just be careful you don't stretch yourself too thin. Especially if you've recently had a roller coaster ride of emotions in your life recently. You don't want to take too big of a venture when things are still not settled. It might be good to be a little patient, and work on your goals one at a time. If you take on too much, you might end up regretting it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier,

Parker
MTUBY

Hi Parker,
Yes, it will benefit you to look and see if the limitations are stemming from yourself. For example, perhaps unconsciously, you have it in your mind that you can't do something. As an example, that you can't do a handstand. You've tried and tried before, and you've come up with the idea that you absolutely cannot do a handstand. You simply do not have the balance or motor control. This is a limitation you are putting on yourself that is not real. Unless say you physically cannot do a handstand because you have serious back problems or something like that, that is an outside limitation beyond your control. But really, with enough practice anyone can learn to do a handstand. It really is a matter of confidence and also learning your body and its center of gravity. But also strengthening of the arm muscles. These things are not held back by limitations. They can be pursued and your goal of doing handstand can be accomplished.

Is the waiting you being in the correct frame of mind to pursue this career? I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but in the waiting it does seem to be about being in the correct frame of mind. It is about thinking positively that you will get there, you just can't get there right now. As an example, say your goal is you want to make a garden, but it is winter. There is no way you can make a garden if it is winter and there is snow all over the ground. Try as you might, you're only going to fail. It is about knowing you can make that garden, but now is not the right time. Does that make more sense?

Xavier,

thanks for the clarity............I believe I get it now.

I will continue to pursue my dream career, with the forsight that you have provided, knowing that as long as I perserve, and when the time is right, everything will work out.

Thanks again, not just for my reading, but for all that you have and will do with your talent.
I would like to pass along to you something I once read..............

"Nothing is more Responsible(Honorable) than doing what is in your power to make another human being happy."

I believe you to be the epitomy of this.

Parker
MTUBY

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier,

Parker
MTUBY

Hi Parker,

Xavier,

thanks for the clarity............I believe I get it now.

I will continue to pursue my dream career, with the forsight that you have provided, knowing that as long as I perserve, and when the time is right, everything will work out.

Thanks again, not just for my reading, but for all that you have and will do with your talent.
I would like to pass along to you something I once read..............

"Nothing is more Responsible(Honorable) than doing what is in your power to make another human being happy."

I believe you to be the epitomy of this.

Parker
MTUBY

Aww, thank you, Parker. You are too kind.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
this is awesome!! thank you Xabers!

my question is should i remain friends with someone, and if i should forget about her brother completely...hoping to message you directly so you can have more details...

anyway hope you can help me out, and thanks again for an awesome thread!
edit on 5-10-2011 by 11ADRi11 because: (no reason given)

Hi, Adri.

Your oracle is Hexagram 43: Break-through (Resolution). Your future is found in Hexagram 34: The Power of the Great.

I would say no. I get the sense this person has done something bad towards you. The I Ching says compromising with such villainy is not possible. The best advice is to not struggle with this person. You know how people troll on message boards, and if you insult them or tell them how angry you are with their post they fight back even more? Don't fuel that fire. You'll just get entangled in your own hatred and passion.

But what have you learned from this event? It is important not to forget this event ever happened and move on. Look closely at what happened. What started the event? What did you do to contribute to the event? The world works in mysterious ways, but it seems to rely on cause and effect. Your friend did something to you, but most likely it was a reaction to something else. Something in you triggered this response in them. After realizing this truth, then you can use this knowledge in your future. Perhaps you could have done something to prevent this from happening. Using that knowledge, you can use it to prevent such a thing from occurring again in the future.

For example, and this is all hypothetical, and not a reflection of your situation. This is just an example to try and make it more clear. Say you commented on your friend's shabby appearance. Say you didn't mean to insult them, you were just pointing out that their nails were filthy. Perhaps, they are really self-conscious of their appearance. Perhaps they have really low self-esteem so your comment became a critique. And that critique brought back really negative emotions tied with their childhood or adolescence. Suddenly, they turn into a monster, and they start saying hurtful things to you. So hurtful in fact, that you can't stand to be in their presence without being reminded how hurtful they were. On the one hand, you can stop being their friend. But to forget it ever happened will be a detriment to you.

What happened? You said something minor that caused a frenzy. It was one drop in the pool that caused a typhoon. Perhaps it might have been your reaction to their reaction. Did you get super defensive? Did you get angry at them for getting angry at you? Perhaps you were fueling their fire, which caused a backlash to turn into a hurricane. Then, you can learn from that. If someone gets angry at me for something minor I did, I should try not to defend myself. Perhaps it might be best to apologize right away. I know deep down in my heart that what they did to me was wrong, but this is a good solution to calm the waters. Afterwards I can move on how I best think to move on, but at least a prevented a hurricane from happening. Does that make sense?

The fifth line changes. "In dealing with weeds, Firm resolution is necessary. Walking in the middle Remains free of blame." Okay. So think of your friend like a weed. And you want to remove this weed from your life, but it keeps growing back. Thus, it is important to be resolute or firm in your actions. I get the feeling that you are closer with your friend's brother more so than your friend. But perhaps you only see her brother when you around her. So you're thinking, how can I possibly stop being friends with my friend and still be around her brother. The I Ching seems to suggest that it is not as hopeless as you might think. You can walk a path and keep your friend on one end and her brother on the other end. No one can blame you for wanting to do this. She might blame you, but she has certain preconceptions of you that are dark and twisted. The choice is up to you, but be aware that you shouldn't let your friend's relationship with you end your relationship with her brother.

The future is The Power of the Great. It looks like you're going to have to rely on your Inner Strength to go on. You know what to do that is right, so it's important to examine what is right in your life and harmonize your life to reflect that. If what is right makes it difficult for you, your inner strength will carry you, that is the Power of the Great.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join