It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Dear Xabrez,

I know you are not doing readings beyond page 11, however I am hoping you will feel my situation and make an exception.

This has been 27 1/2 years of my life and I would be eternally grateful for any insight you give me.

The significant dates are November 12-15 2011. What can you tell me?

If you feel compelled to help, again I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.

Hi, MsAphrodite.

I did a really quick psychic reading, and I saw you walking down a narrow hallway filled with crystals and mirrors. The hallway was extremely narrow, and you felt very constricted. I sensed a lot of doubt in yourself. Perhaps you wanted to go the other way, but deep down I knew that this was the right path for you. The crystals themselves looked very futuristic, green and fluorescent. From this I feel like technology will become very important in those days.

The mirrors in the hallway were reflecting your image in tiny fragmented pieces. I feel like these mirrors were reflecting your inner truth, and they were trying to get you to realize that you have to look inside yourself and see what that inner truth is telling you. And then make sure your life is reflecting that. I feel as though by doing this any sort of doubt in you will disappear. Your inner self and your actions will reflect like a crystal clear mirror. Any negative thoughts would ultimately be destroyed.

I hope that makes sense to you.

Yes this makes perfect sense to me. I have long been very claustrophobic so this even resonates on more than one level. If you have any further intuition could you please answer one more question for me? Am I walking towards what will occur from November 12-15 or away from it? If you have any sense of this it will really help me. I know you are correct that I am walking away from all of my doubts. I simply must find inner peace. I have been fragmented (perfect image for what I have felt) for far too long. You are so wonderful for helping!

Funny long before any of this happened I fell in love with the Robert Frost poem that reads:

The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

This is interesting.. I was curious to see if what you drew would be similar to what I drew, in essence it is. I drew the Eight of Disks from the THOTH deck for this member which is prudence.

So the Eight of Disks have learned to be careful, take their time to overthink their steps, considerate all facts and patiently wait for their chances. They absolve an apprenticeship in their own field, trying to do it better and avoid the mistakes from ealier stages. On the dark side, the Eight of Disks can be over-careful, or careful just in small things while foolish in the big, over-anxious in front of risks, unable to come to any conclusion or decision, considerating with no end but finally doing nothing.

Very similar conclusions on each which is to say no conclusion but there is an indication to take care.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by Xaberz

I want to know if I'll end up doing alright in the near future financially and work in the field I'm studying. I also want to progress musically and if that Is something I should continue to persue and If my family and I will end up moving to where we have been planning here in the next year?
edit on 10/5/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

HI JLO. I'll draw three cards for your future, and let's see what they'll say.

First is the Three of Pentacles. I see you working really hard at what you're doing. You have a talent for your job, and many skills up your sleeve. I see you being well off financially. If you take contract work, I see many people coming for your work.

Second is the Ten of Wands. The tells me that your journey will not be very easy. Perhaps you'll be working a lot of overtime. Perhaps your job is physical in nature and it'll stress your body. If not that, then you'll just be really tired all the time, and it'll be hard to really make plans for the future because you're so busy working on work in the present.

Next is the Queen of Cups. I feel like you will be working in a career you enjoy greatly. Perhaps in your field, but if not, in something pretty similar. The Queen of Cups suggests something artistic in nature. Something where you might take small bits and pieces and you put them together to create something great. I also get the sensation to be a little careful financially. You don't want to spend beyond your means because if trouble brews you'll need those savings as a safety net.

For whether or not you should pursue your music. I drew the Ace of Cups. To me this suggests you should. It seems like music shines a light in you that gives you emotional strength and energy to keep you going on. There doesn't seem to be a reason to quit music now.

For whether your family will be moving where you are planning, I drew the Four of Pentacles. This suggests to me no. It seems something will tie you down and prevent you from moving anywhere for now. Perhaps with a lot of work and energy you'll be able to move. But it won't be something easy where you can do it on your terms. It'll be something that requires a lot of work and planning.

Thank you for the reading. It was not easy being patient for it but I'm glad I was. Things are very difficult financially for me right now and it feels like they're not getting better at the moment. I am tied down now to where I live since there is no way possible to move since it's hard enough to pay rent. My girlfriend and our 2 year old daughter have plans to move to Arizona from here in San Diego and now I feel a little better knowing that it's not going to be soon but maybe next year or the end of it. I'm in school for business management and accounting so hopefully when I'm done, work will be in Arizona for us to live. San Diego is EXPENSIVE!
Question, the first three cards, do they represent past, present & future? I want to produce my own music just for fun because music does in fact highly motivate me and keep my spirits high at all times. I love Classical music as well as Heavy Metal or Rock. The ten of wands is funny because my dad worked a lot and is always busy, which makes him tired ALWAYS. he's always falling asleep wherever we go and has been like that since I was a kid. My mom has Tarot cards too, the were given to her from a friend in Arizona who she says was a psychic. I've long forgotten the readings she gave me. anyway i'm rambling now. thanks again.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. The whole reading is supposed to be your future. I'm assuming from after what you told me, that this is going to represent after you graduate and start working in Accounting. It will be tough, but you will well off financially basically. Best of luck to you! Perhaps what you saw in your dad, you might want to rethink if that's where you want your life to lead. Just because the Tarot cards predict a future, this is only a likely future or a possible future. You have the means to change it, so if working hard to the point of exhaustion is not what you want to do, you have the ability to stop yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Sorry which post are you referring to?

Oh, I see you mean the first one. That's very interesting. I like how you have further perspective on a reading. Thank you for sharing.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dear Xabrez,

I know you are not doing readings beyond page 11, however I am hoping you will feel my situation and make an exception.

This has been 27 1/2 years of my life and I would be eternally grateful for any insight you give me.

If you feel compelled to help, again I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.

Hi, MsAphrodite.

I did a really quick psychic reading, and I saw you walking down a narrow hallway filled with crystals and mirrors. The hallway was extremely narrow, and you felt very constricted. I sensed a lot of doubt in yourself. Perhaps you wanted to go the other way, but deep down I knew that this was the right path for you. The crystals themselves looked very futuristic, green and fluorescent. From this I feel like technology will become very important in those days.

The mirrors in the hallway were reflecting your image in tiny fragmented pieces. I feel like these mirrors were reflecting your inner truth, and they were trying to get you to realize that you have to look inside yourself and see what that inner truth is telling you. And then make sure your life is reflecting that. I feel as though by doing this any sort of doubt in you will disappear. Your inner self and your actions will reflect like a crystal clear mirror. Any negative thoughts would ultimately be destroyed.

Yes this makes perfect sense to me. I have long been very claustrophobic so this even resonates on more than one level. If you have any further intuition could you please answer one more question for me? Am I walking towards what will occur from November 12-15 or away from it? If you have any sense of this it will really help me. I know you are correct that I am walking away from all of my doubts. I simply must find inner peace. I have been fragmented (perfect image for what I have felt) for far too long. You are so wonderful for helping!

What do you feel in your heart. Do you feel you are walking closer or away? I feel as though you're going to have to look inside yourself to find the Truth. It might be easier for you to do this if you are in a very peaceful spot. Is there a spot you feel safe and comfortable, and where you feel perhaps the atmosphere contributes to your creativity, perhaps an atmosphere filled with much inspiration.

Sit a while in that spot and meditate on the issue at hand. While meditating it's important to feel your emotions while thoughts occur simultaneously. For example, do you feel your body becoming constricted? Do you feel your body becoming freer? Thoughts that make your body feel constricted, are aspects of yourself that you'll need to work on through time. Thoughts that make your body feel freer are things you should pursue, as these are things your Inner Voice is telling you is right. Also, just because you feel bad feelings over bad thoughts or experiences, doesn't mean those thoughts and experiences are bad. It just means that you are stuck in a place and you have to find your way out. But the more you meditate, the more you'll learn. It seems like the issue is very pressing on your heart, or you wouldn't ask so much about it. So I feel like a lot of meditation and inner reflection is in store for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

the very first. if you click the link in my post where it says reply to it will open up the post you made.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Dear Xabrez,

Hi, MsAphrodite.

What do you feel in your heart. Do you feel you are walking closer or away? I feel as though you're going to have to look inside yourself to find the Truth. It might be easier for you to do this if you are in a very peaceful spot. Is there a spot you feel safe and comfortable, and where you feel perhaps the atmosphere contributes to your creativity, perhaps an atmosphere filled with much inspiration.

Sit a while in that spot and meditate on the issue at hand. While meditating it's important to feel your emotions while thoughts occur simultaneously. For example, do you feel your body becoming constricted? Do you feel your body becoming freer? Thoughts that make your body feel constricted, are aspects of yourself that you'll need to work on through time. Thoughts that make your body feel freer are things you should pursue, as these are things your Inner Voice is telling you is right. Also, just because you feel bad feelings over bad thoughts or experiences, doesn't mean those thoughts and experiences are bad. It just means that you are stuck in a place and you have to find your way out. But the more you meditate, the more you'll learn. It seems like the issue is very pressing on your heart, or you wouldn't ask so much about it. So I feel like a lot of meditation and inner reflection is in store for you.

This makes sense to me. Thank you for all of your help. Bless you!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much for the reading.
I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi OP! You seem to be very busy! what page are you on?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

thanks, that was really cool. Certainly where I feel right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
At this moment in my life, I'd appreciate a reading when you get the chance.

Thank you!

Hi, Fox!

I drew for you the King of Pentacles. I get the feeling that you might be stepping over people. Perhaps you're not paying attention to their feelings. Or perhaps you're just not paying attention in general. I have the feeling that you don't mean to do it, so I suppose this card is telling you to open your eyes and look at what you're doing. Ask yourself how your everyday actions might be affecting others.

The Four of Swords. I get the feeling that you don't have much energy lately. Perhaps things have been rough for you lately. It seems like at this point of your life, you'll need a lot of rest. I feel as though this card also suggests to do some introspection. It seems by thinking things through, you'll be able to settle down whatever is bothering you right now.

The next is the Four of Cups. Perhaps you're a little sulky that things aren't going your way. If you are, you might be pushing people away, or at the very least affecting the way they view you. I feel like this card is suggesting to accept what is in front of you. Things don't have to be as perfect as you'd like them to be. Once you accept that, things will go a lot more smoothly for you.

The Four of Pentacles. Another Four. Something is bothering you, and it's affecting your life. What you don't realize that what is bothering you is actually something you're holding onto. You're having trouble because you won't let go of something. Maybe it's someone leaving you or someone hurting you. It's important to realize that you are strong, and you will get through this. It's advisable to let go of that pain as soon as you can because it's wearing you down.

The next is the Queen of Wands. I get the impression that you feel unsure of yourself. That you don't know where your life is headed, and you can only sit and do nothing. Like you have no control over your own life. The fact is that you do have control. Like the Four of Pentacles says, you need to call upon your inner strength. Perhaps you should do a little Feng Shui in your life.

Have you ever done Feng Shui before? Basically, bad feelings can be caused by stagnating chi. Many things can cause this if your house isn't Feng Shuied. Make sure your house is clean. You shouldn't have any piles of stuff sitting around the floor as this is bad Feng Shui. You shouldn't have anything under your bed either, it should be clear. Your closets should be organized, and your desk too. Basically anything blocking the room is going to block you. For example, if something big is in the middle of a hallway, this is blocking. Hallways should be clear. Doors should be clear.

Color also helps. In the center of the room of your house where you spend the most time, put something bright and yellow. Yellow sunflowers in some water is good. Make sure you change the water frequently to prevent it from stagnating. Anything with like yellow circles or yellow balls are really good Feng Shui. These are like balls of energy that will give you energy whenever you look upon them. It's all unconscious! Having a cluttered house gives you a cluttered life. Some remodeling/redecorating can do you wonders!

I'll leave it there, as I've probably said a lot. I hope what I said makes sense to you. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Good God man.....That right there is scary !! If you must know, my wife of 23 years is leaving me and I must start my life all over again, thing is I have to do it with my two kids in mind. Everything I stand for, core values, strong family, respectable and functioning family unit is all going out the window and I'm left alone!!!!

Wow Xaberz...you hit the nail on the head once again !!! You have just made this skeptic open his eyes !
Thank you !

P,S. should I rent an apartment or buy a house ?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks for the read. I'd say 80/20 with it being 80% accurate.
Assuming you want feedback.
Thing about pride, stood out. It's hard to change that being a scorpio of course

Thanks again and be well.

80/20, that's not bad! Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to give you a reading.

Not bad at all, actually pretty good considering the number of readings you are doing. Hard to keep from getting your signals crossed I would imagine.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello Xaberz , I have to say it's amazing how the Tarot can be so accurate in giving correct & detailed information after you've spent some time with them , I have three decks but have not used them in nearly 20 yrs in any detail . Thanks for taking the time to answer questions for people & if you have the chance to pull for me I would like to see what the cards have to say about where my life is headed & what needs changed to get on a better path in their view . What card configuration do you use for life readings if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks John

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
Hi OP! You seem to be very busy! what page are you on?

I'm still on page 5. Sorry for all if I'm taking so long to get to yours. I promise I will get to the end of Page 11 eventually!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
there is punch and pie waiting in my post on page ten

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Good God man.....That right there is scary !! If you must know, my wife of 23 years is leaving me and I must start my life all over again, thing is I have to do it with my two kids in mind. Everything I stand for, core values, strong family, respectable and functioning family unit is all going out the window and I'm left alone!!!!

Wow Xaberz...you hit the nail on the head once again !!! You have just made this skeptic open his eyes !
Thank you !

P,S. should I rent an apartment or buy a house ?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

Oh, then that makes a lot of sense to the reading. Sorry to hear for your loss. I hope you learn and grow from it though.
As for whether you should rent an apartment or buy a house, I drew the Three of Cups. This card suggests celebration. I'm assuming this would mean you in your home being very happy where you're living. Perhaps it also suggests a home where you have room and space to celebrate in. In other words, if it is an apartment, not one that is too cramped that you can't have people over to have a party.

Next I drew the Three of Pentacles. I suppose if you do buy a house, I don't foresee it being a brand new one. It might be a fixer-upper, or one that needs work done to it.

The next is The Devil card. I get the feeling that whichever house or apartment you do move in. Work on not bringing your past emotional problems into this new house. Think of your new house as a new starting place. With your new start you can think anew and afresh. Any emotional issues are in the past. Perhaps it would be good to think, what's past is past. It can't be changed and I can move on. Instead of worrying about the past, I'm going to work on shaping my new life for the better.

I hope that helps in your decision. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kentuckycowboy2
Hello Xaberz , I have to say it's amazing how the Tarot can be so accurate in giving correct & detailed information after you've spent some time with them , I have three decks but have not used them in nearly 20 yrs in any detail . Thanks for taking the time to answer questions for people & if you have the chance to pull for me I would like to see what the cards have to say about where my life is headed & what needs changed to get on a better path in their view . What card configuration do you use for life readings if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks John

I have a lot of other readings to do first, but I wanted to answer your question.

I don't actually do one single card configuration as there are a lot that I like. That's one of my things, I like having options, and I don't really care for being stuck in one thing. Other people feel comfortable with one thing to turn to, but I prefer options.

One of my favorite ones, which is probably the easiest, is to draw seven cards. When drawing the first card I pay particular attention to what I'm asking. If someone asked about what their future holds, the first card will represent their future. If someone is asking a general reading in general, then the card is about what is going on now. The first card sets the mood. I get a sense of what is going on. If I have any questions, I draw the second card to answer any question or questions I might have. And each card drawn illuminates more on the situation. It's like each card is a facet of a gem, and so I get a new look at what is going on. For example, one card might say to spend some time alone for awhile, but then the next card might say to go out in the world and experience things. They're not a contradiction to each other, but the cards are suggesting to do both. Don't be so alone that you are shut up forever, and don't go out in the world without thinking inside yourself for the answer. It's like to balance an introspective and extrospective view to help find the solution.

Another one I really like is the Seven Day Spread. This one each card represents something in particular.
1. Past 2. Present 3. Hidden Influences/Hopes/Fears 4. Obstacles 5. Outside Influences 6. What Should Be Done 7. Possible Outcome.

There is another I really like too. It's a Four Elements Spread 1. Fire/Intuition 2. Air/Thought 3. Earth/Sensation 4. Water/Feelings. Each of these four elements are an aspect of the person's self. It gives thought on what the person has to work on in each of these aspects.

I also make up my own spreads to suit my purpose. For example, I'm also into Mayan Astrology, and a person asked about I believe their spiritual awakening. So I drew the cards where each card was like the Mayan Oracle in the Dreamspell Calendar. 1. Conscious Self 2. Higher Self and Guide 3. Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper 4. Challenge and Gift 5. Compliment - Something that Comes Naturally to Them.

So yeah, there's a lot. But there are a lot of different spreads out there. I choose whichever one I feel most drawn to at any given moment. Like I said I like options!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you Sir...Much appreciated.

And as for the house, you're right, it's a mobile home, a fixer upper but it's got potential and it can be paid off in 5 years.

I've gotten over the separation, it was her choice and I respect it, I actually welcome it in a weird and twisted way ?!?!? LOL I've not even moved on yet and two different old friends have come up and admitted to me that they had been waiting for this for a few years, seems they have a thing for little ol' moi !!! Both women have divorced and own their own houses, one has teenagers and the other never had any kids !!!

Hummm....There is light at the end of the long winding dark road after all !!!

Thanks again Xaberz, I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into my reading and this entire thread !

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
there is punch and pie waiting in my post on page ten

Hey rockoperawriter. You have been very persistent, and I suppose your persistence will reward you.

How long until you find a drummer?

It is The Chariot. I get the sense that if you take leadership, it will not be long until you find a drummer. Perhaps you even know exactly where you need to go to find one.

The next is the Ten of Pentacles. This represents a happy family inside their house. It seems like this drummer is not far from home. Perhaps this suggests that you don't even have to look far to find him or her. Maybe you simply have to put some flyers in your local neighborhood, and they'll come to you. But whatever you feel is best, of course.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Well you have a lot of requests, but if you could please give me a general reading it would be appreciated.

I'm male, 23. I don't know what else (if anything) you'd want to know.

Hi Kram. Thanks for waiting so patiently. Here is your general reading:

The first card is the Seven of Pentacles. I get the feeling of weeds growing wild, and you want to deal with these weeds, but there are just so many, you don't know where to start. Perhaps this represents work piling up. Perhaps it represents problems/issues in your general life that you have to deal with, but have been put to the side. It looks like now is as good of a time to deal with these issues. You'll have to start at it though. It seems you might be in a rut, and you're like man, I really should start working on this, whatever it is that you need to do, but you don't know how to start or when to start.

The next is the Six of Wands. Here is a man riding forward on his horse in a parade of people. This suggests two things to me. First, that the cards suggest moving forward. If you are in a rut, today is as good a time to start moving forward. The parade of people seems to suggest help. Perhaps what you need to do, if you have people accompanying you it will be easier. Kind of like they motivate you to keep going.

The next is Temperance. It is an angel with blood red wings and the sign of the sun on its forehead. I feel like the sun on the forehead refers to sight in this case. So I feel like this card is telling you to look beyond the present state you are in right now and setting your eyes on the future. Perhaps this refers to making plans that you can work towards. Or perhaps knowing that where you are right now is only temporary and you have a long path ahead of you. It's about seeing that path. About having a vision. I hope that makes sense.

The next card is Eight of Swords. This card represents a woman who is tied up. Here it reminds me of a woman like the one in Clash of the Titans who is tied up as a sacrifice due to fate being unkind towards her. Perhaps this is kind of how you feel. Do you feel like fate has given you a bad hand, and it's causing you to be stuck? I feel like it is your destiny to rescue yourself from that fate. Don't be that tied up maiden. Act more of the hero in your own life.

The next car is the Three of Wands. I get the feeling this is about finding your inner strengths. What are you good at? What are you strong in? This could be anything from patience, honor, trustworthiness, etc. The inner qualities that are you biggest assets. Perhaps make a list, and you'll see how awesome you are and how much you can achieve. If the list seems small, then obviously this is an area of your life that you should work on. I get the feeling that calling on your inner strengths is really going to become necessary in your near future (the next year or so of your life).

Next is the Ace of Pentacles. Here is a new opportunity. It symbolizes new money, a new career, a new start. Something of the sort. That tired part of you trapped in the hands of fate will be gone before you know it. You'll be embarking on something new, and more than likely the inner strengths the Three of Wands seems to call for will be important here. I get the feeling that your hands are important here. Not physical hands, but metaphorically. Like don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers. Or hold onto this opportunity with a firm grip, basically. Follow up on it, and make sure it doesn't pass you by.

Finally, we have the Two of Wands. Here you have grown. You are a little wiser. You've experienced a little more. I get the feeling that you might feel a little cooped up. Perhaps with your new opportunity it comes with a price...Less freedom. I feel a longing to escape. Perhaps go for a long drive to some place in particular. But you'll be busy with what you have to do. Any travel plans would be put on hold unless you rearrange your schedule or hand-off your responsibilities onto someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join