It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i would like a reading please! i am kind of familiar with the i ching and i would like a reading from someone who is more in depth with something like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reg
Hey, I'll have a go if I'm not too late please.
There was another thread offering tarot cards that went on forever (might still be going) and was really popular so you'll get lots of practice in if you keep the thread going.

Anyway, I'll have a I-Ching done please and my question is:
Will my life ever get out of this rut I seem to have been stuck in for the last 2-3 years, it's starting to depress the # out of me.

Cheers then

reg

Hi, reg! Many people have seen much success with the I Ching so far in the reading, so I sincerely hope this too will be able to help you out.

Your oracle is Hexagram 16: Enthusiasm and it's transforming into Hexagram 50: The Cauldron.

To help you out of your rut, it is time to instill some enthusiasm in your life. One way of doing this is to get the help of others. Talk to someone close about what is going on in your life, and ask them if they have any advice on the matter. It's very likely they too have been in a rut, and they did something that has helped them immensely. Perhaps it was yoga, perhaps it was strength training, perhaps it was sky diving. It's very possible this person will be there to help you. People often love helping others because it makes them feel useful. If they know a way to get you out of the rut, they'll be more than willing to try. Perhaps that will mean you'll take up yoga, strength training, or skydiving. Of course you must do what you feel is harmonious to your life, but if you want to get out of the rut, you might want to be open to more things than you are used to.

Another way to get you out of the rut is music. Music has a way of easing the tension. It has a way of dissolving emotions. I've also seem to realize that the music we most love at any time of our lives is actually a subliminal reflection of ourselves. For example, My favorite song used to be a song by Matt Nathanson called Maid. It's a sad, depressing song about a guy whose lover left him but finally came back, but he can't help but be sad because she has come and gone so many times that he can't help but feel the sad memories. At that stage of my life I was a hopeless romantic, and it just resonated with me so much. Thinking about my current music tastes. My favorite song right now is SIA - The Fight. It is a song that makes me so happy and I can't help but jump around the house, dancing, whenever I hear it. This song is about growing emotionally and coming out of the darkness and seeing the light. It's so remarkable how this song resonates so much with me. So too, ask yourself what your favorite song is to listen to right now? What song can you listen on repeat over and over? Now after you know the song, look at the lyrics. Find them online, and really look hard. How do these lyrics reflect your state of mind? I feel like this will get you to know your self more on a much deeper level, and this knowledge will get you out of the rut.

Another way you can get out of your rut is to feel connected to the Creator. When one is connected to the Creator all life makes sense. The fact that you are in a rut will melt because you are actually not in a rut. You are simply on a path in your life and this rut you talk about is not a rut at all, it is simply where you are at. There is no wrong place for you in the Universe because everything has a purpose and everything makes sense. It's just a matter of finding that, but by being connected to the Creator then you have that knowledge because the Creator is all-knowing.

The second line changes. "Firm as a rock. Not a whole day. Perseverance brings good fortune." I suppose when one is enthused they are like a rock. They are so excited over something that it's hard to get them to withdraw, and it doesn't take them a whole day to decide to do what they are enthused about. Once you find your enthusiasm, it's about setting it firm in yourself. It'll be like a rock that will propel you forward.

The third line changes. "Enthusiasm that looks upward creates remorse. Hesitation brings remorse." This warns of waiting too long. It brings remorse. It seems like you've already waited too long on this. This rut has lasted 2-3 years. It's no wonder you feel remorse. Find that in your life you can be enthusiastic about and pursue that to your heart's desire. For me it was Capoeira. Capoeira was my rock. Twice a week I would train. We would work out, we would do acrobatics, we would learn music (how to play traditional Brazilian instruments and sing in Portuguese). It was amazing, and it kept me going. It gave me so much energy and something to be excited for. I would go to the park and do roundoffs in the grass. I would try to do handstands and see how long I can have my legs in the air without falling. Find your Capoeira. Find your rock.

The top line changes. "Deluded enthusiasm. But if after completion one changes. There is no blame." Very interesting. It reminds me of when one pretends to be enthusiastic so as not to hurt someone else's feelings. Perhaps you talk to your friend about your rut, and they say hey you should go to Tai Chi with me. Tai Chi doesn't excite you, in fact, you find it quite boring. But you go anyway as you're desperate to get out of this rut, and at this point you'll try anything. It might be deluded enthusiasm, but it will still get you out of the rut "after completion one changes." Perhaps you'll hate Tai Chi so much, you'll be like. Okay, I'm out of this rut. I can't stand another day of Tai Chi. I'd rather move on that put myself through another day of this! LOL!

Next is Hexagram 50: The Cauldron. The Cauldron is used to cook meals and provide nourishment for people. In the I Ching, this nourishment tends to be spiritual. I believe here after you come out of your rut, it is about you feeding that which energizes you. It's similar to enthusiasm. It is about feeding that in yourself that gets you excited about life. Don't forget to feed yourself everyday.

It can be anything. Perhaps you like Tennis. Find a tennis partner. Perhaps you like swimming, try to go swimming every morning. Or maybe you want to learn a foreign language or a musical instrument. Schedule an hour of your day everyday for you to practice. And don't make an excuse that you are too busy!
I know a Capoerista who is married, has a baby, has a job, and was going to school to get a doctorate in Neurobiology, and still spent time training in Capoeira to become an Instructor. It is possible if you schedule your life like that. So if you see yourself making excuses that you have no time, stop right there. You can find the time.

And it's also a matter of just getting in the habit. Say you want to learn how to play the piano. You have to practice everyday, no excuses. Even if people are like, we are going out to get a drink, it's like, sorry I spend that time playing the piano or practicing Tai Chi. They might be like, aww, can't you do it later, but no. It is important to you. It's your rock. It feeds your soul. It's a purpose in your life and to be distracted from it even once, will mean you'll be distracted from it once again, and once again. And pretty soon you'll find yourself in a similar rut.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/13/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

What page are you currently working on?

Thanks in advance

ETA
Never mind I just read you are on page 7...sorry to bother
edit on 10/13/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I'll go, if you have the time, I'd like a general reading, your choice as to which.

Hi, WhoDat.
I'll do a Seven Day Spread. I'll label what each card means so it makes more sense.

1: The Past: The Devil Reversed. It seems your past might be filled with greed and/or lust. This might mean you've been greedy for money. Have you thought of taking advantage of someone recently? Perhaps you have lusted after many people. Or you fill your life with sex to fulfill your desires, but your desires are never quenched. This sort of behavior generally leads to one's own destruction, but let's see what the other cards are.

2. The Present: Queen of Swords Reversed. I see that the past is already affecting you. Here is a woman deeply troubled by her mind. She experiences sorrow in its deepest form, and much anguish over her life. It seems like your shadow has taken over your life. Perhaps greed and lust have corrupted your mind and your emotions are suffering the effects. It is really important to take a step back and seek change if you want to get over your anguish. Start to take care of yourself, and one way you can do this is to not be so greedy and start taking care of others. Go out of your way to help a stranger knowing that you will get nothing in return. Your heart will feel good from this behavior, and the more you do the stronger you'll become.

3. Hidden Influences: Three of Pentacles. I see where you are at is helping your craft. What comes to mind here, is that your mental anguish is inspiration for art. Perhaps you are an artist and you use paint to release your emotions. Or perhaps you are a poet, and express what you are feeling into words. Perhaps this is why you continue down this path you lead because you feel it benefits your art. I would like to say that no amount of pain or masochism is worth the sentiments of art, but that is for you to decide of course.

4. Obstacles: Queen of Pentacles. This is your obstacle. I touched on it before, but it is more apparent here. You need to learn to foster your caring side, your nurturing side. It would benefit you so much to help someone else and take care of someone else. But it's important here to make a distinction. It's not to help someone else because you are worthless and by helping them you might feel an ounce of worthiness. It's not that at all. It's about helping someone because you have goodness in your heart. Everyone has good inside them. And it's about strengthening that goodness by helping others.

5. Outside Influences: Three of Cups Reversed. I get the sense that your environment contributes to gluttony and sloth. Perhaps your life is centered around parties with alcohol. This environment is contributing to your pain. Drowning your sorrows with alcohol, or depending on illicit substances to find happiness, isn't going to get you far. Actually it will take you down farther. Is that where you want to go? I would advise you to change your environment. Fill it with something more peaceful and positive. The people at these parties seem to be like yourself. They are stuck at a very similar place in their lives and they feel trapped. Please don't go down this route. If you do, you might not wake up from this madness until you hit rock bottom, and you don't want to do that.

6. What should be done: The Emperor Reversed. This card represents a change in yourself. If you decide you are sick of your old life and want to make a change, it's very possible you're going to feel a loss of self. It's like feeling you don't even know who you truly are, and that you're not going to even be you anymore. The fact of the matter, by making this decision to change, you are actually becoming more of who you truly are. Your mind will not be clouded by hurt and anguish. You will be freer, and this will allow you to think clearer and see clearer. If you make this change, your future will be so much bigger and brighter.

Also by changing, you might dislike the fact that you'll no longer be able to do what you want when you want it. But that greed telling you to do whatever you want has hurt you in the past and will continue to hurt you in the future. So it's important to see and recognize that. Life is full of challenges, but because we are strong we make the right choice. If you do not feel strong, then it is imperative that you seek the help you need, because with the help of others you can do it together.

7. Possible Outcome: Seven of Cups. One possible outcome is that you continue to go after that which you want. Something looks good and satisfying so you go for it with no thought to the repercussions that might come. I get the sense that this lack of thought might stem from a lack of self-worth. Think in your heart, is it possible you do not care for your well being because you feel like you do not deserve it? You do deserve it. You deserve the best life imaginable, but it is up to you to make the right choices to get that life you deserve. Think carefully of the choices you make. Think of how these choices affect you and affect those around you. Those that seem good might not look so good anymore.

I can sense you are very intelligent so you can figure out what the right choices are. I believe it is just a matter of channeling your strength, and realizing you are worth the effort.
edit on 10/14/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2011 by Xaberz because: fixed wording

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz,
Thank you for the reply. We always become more, never less. I used to give spiritual lectures for over 20 years, thinking I was helping others. When I stopped it was only then I realised I had in fact been learning for that same time. I do not teach any more but rather share my experiences with those who wish to hear or ask. A master in reality is never a master, because the true master knows that there is always so much more to learn. It is like an inverted pyramid. The more we enter, the more there is to see, to explore and to experience. I understand when you say you do not always do readings on yourself. Sometimes the adventure of life is not knowing what is around the corner. I rarely give a soul reading to my own family members. I have experienced that when we do too many readings for ourselves and even others we can easily be led into an ambience of never doing something without consulting first. The readings become common instead of being utilised like a rare and precious gift.

When we are learning it may not always apply, as like you in this instance to guage our own levels of understanding and success in our abilities. You are like an oasis in the desert, people/souls will come to drink of your knowledge of your understandings. Share and help those who truly seek. I hope you can visit the UK one day! Focus your attention and it will become reality! In love and peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hopefully I am not too late to get a reading. I have no preference as to which method you use.

My question:

I am questing for answers about my self, should I dig deeper, or should I let things be as they are?

This question is vague, I know, but I will know if you have answered it.

Anyway, cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

It's funny that there would be a line in there about seeking out a "master" of sorts. I have been thinking about this for a while, and I actually do have someone in mind that could help with this, I believe.

I'm not quite sure how the soldier aspect plays into my life yet, but yeah, it kind of does make sense. My tribe has been "feeling" some things lately, some things thay may or may not progress into anything. That's very interesting, and it gives me a lot to ponder. Thank you so much! It's always refreshing to have an outside perspective on some issues.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

You were right on the mark! Thanks! except for card 3, I'm thinking way ahead.
edit on 14-10-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wish I could give you more stars and flags! The fact that you're completely following through is commendable and inspirational at least. This thread is awesome

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiendchikx138
reply to post by Xaberz

It's funny that there would be a line in there about seeking out a "master" of sorts. I have been thinking about this for a while, and I actually do have someone in mind that could help with this, I believe.

I'm not quite sure how the soldier aspect plays into my life yet, but yeah, it kind of does make sense. My tribe has been "feeling" some things lately, some things that may or may not progress into anything. That's very interesting, and it gives me a lot to ponder. Thank you so much! It's always refreshing to have an outside perspective on some issues.

Awesome! Best of luck to you. Have you chosen the right path for you now? And no problem! It was my pleasure.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Xaberz

You were right on the mark! Thanks! except for card 3, I'm thinking way ahead.
edit on 14-10-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Interesting! Well let's see how the future plays off for you. Best of luck in working out the issues in the reading. I hope it's helped you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
Greetings!

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread
Always interested in things like this.

Now, if you will....My question:

Should I be preparing or just living?

I feel I've done a pretty good job at balancing those two ideas up to know, but now... I don't know feels like something's a-comin'...

I would love the reading to be I Ching as I'm not familiar with it at all. But you do what you feel.

Namaste

Alright! Finally on page 8! How are you doing, Eliza. I hope you are excited for your reading. Thank you for being so patient. I would love to do an I Ching reading for you since you requested it.

Your question was "Should you be preparing or just living?" The answer is Hexagram 54: The Marrying Maiden transforming into Hexagram 58: The Joyous, Lake.

It's funny because I was teaching my boyfriend how to do I Ching, and the Marrying Maiden is the same Hexagram he threw for himself. "The Marrying Maiden. Undertaking brings misfortune. Nothing that would further." So this hexagram is warning you to undertake anything you can't handle. Applying this to your question, you should definitely prepare for that which you cannot achieve currently. The obvious reason, there is no point in attempting something that cannot work.

"Thunder over the lake: The image of the Marrying Maiden. Thus the superior man Understands the transitory In the light of the eternity of the end." I feel this answer is telling us that our time on this planet is temporary, so we must understand that. Because our time on this planet is temporary, it might be in our best interests to live as much as we can. So I feel the answer is, Yes prepare for that which you are not ready for, but know how transitory our lives are in this Universe and we should live it the most we can. I also feel like this message is telling us not to be sad that our life is only temporary. Mass is energy, and so even after our death our energy will still exist in the endless eternity of the Universe. So we do not have to worry if we do not complete everything we want before our deaths because our energy will continue to exist and our energy will continue to do that which it needs to do.

The fifth line changes. "The sovereign I gave his daughter in marriage. The embroidered garments of the princess Were not as gorgeous As those of the servingmaid. The moon that is nearly full Brings good fortune." I feel like this line is telling you to do the best you can do with what is given you. Here, the princess was given shoddy clothing and was forced into marriage to a man below her. But she still made the best of her circumstances, and thus sees good fortune. You know the expression, when life gives you lemons make lemonade? I feel like that that's what the I Ching is saying. This has to do with living. Even if you've been given a bad card hand, you still need to act by making the best of the given situation, even if that means you have to humble yourself first.

Okay, so the changing line gives us the new answer Hexagram 58: The Joyous, Lake. Before we had when life gives you lemons make lemonade. So here you will be joyous. The reason Lake is so joyous is because she is so yielding and gentle to the world that the world treats her well back. "The Joyous. Success. Perseverance is favorable." You asked if you should prepare or live, I think this is telling you to live, but specifically, to live joyously and gently. People will love you because of your friendliness to them, so great is the power of joy.

"Lakes resting one on the other: The image of the Joyous. Thus the superior man joins with his friends For discussion and practice." This is pretty much spending time with good friends and talking and having fun and learning knowledge and wisdom from each other. It's important to do this. It makes one very lighthearted, not to mention they are learning so they are growing as individuals.

So yeah, that is the reading. It seems rather important to live. The only time to prepare is when living will prove fruitless. I suppose there might be some preparing if you do not know how to live, but keep joy as a determining factor. What gives you joy is a well enough determiner of what you should do. And you can gain joy by being gentle and yielding on the outside, while still being firm and strong within.
I hope that helps!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence
I would like a general reading using both techniques if possible thank you

Alright. Your oracle is Hexagram 13: Fellowship with Men transforming into Hexagram 39: Obstruction.

Hexagram 13 is made up of trigrams heaven over flame. It is the idea of fire flaming up towards heaven. For some reason, this represents the idea of a peaceful union of men.

So here it is good to be with others that share the same goal as you. Together you can accomplish much more than if you were all working separately. Union here is important. It's about working together, and to gain this sort of union a strong leader is needed. The leader must have a clear, convincing, and inspiring aim, and the strength to carry it out. It also talks about how the team must be organized. This is to prevent chaos. People should have specific roles given to them by the leader.

The bottom line changes. "Fellowship with men at the gate. No blame." The beginning of union among you and your group should begin right away. You are all working together at the start. There shouldn't be a few from the group with a different aim. There shouldn't be secret agreements between team members of the group. There is a common aim, and you are all working together.

The fourth line changes. "He climbs up on his wall; he cannot attack. Good fortune." If you guys quarrel, it is good to get out of that quarrel and take a break from each other. Just take a step back, reanalyze the situation while coming to one's senses. If you guys do not fight, you will have good fortune.

The top line changes. "Fellowship with men in the meadow. No remorse." Even when you're outside your project, it is important to still be friendly with these people. It doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to be best buds. But when you bump into each other, it is good to be amiable. In this way you are still a group even if you're not working on some common purpose. Since you've worked together for so long it's like you now share a common connection.

The changing lines change the situation to Hexagram 39: Obstruction. This represents your future. In your future you will no longer be in that group. You will be alone, and you will confront many obstacles. They'll seem to be all around you. The I Ching actually tells you to be still in order to assess the situation. Going into a frenzy or freaking out will do you no good. Losing your calm will do you no good. Instead, be calm and use that time to prepare something that will overcome your obstacles. These obstacles will be overcome one way or another, but by being calm and making a plan it will be that much easier and faster.

Since the top changing line of Hexagram 13 mentioned still being friends with the group even after your goal was finished, I feel like the I Ching is saying to turn to those people for help with your situation. Maybe it's not those same exact people per se, but at least turn to someone who is like-minded as you and will be willing to work with you to accomplish the same goal.

Also, the I Ching mentions that the inferior man seeks to put blame on other persons, bewailing his fate. But the superior man seeks the error within himself, and through this introspection the external obstacle becomes for him an occasion for inner enrichment and education.
Wow! The I Ching is so wise.

For the Tarot part, your first card is the King of Wands. I feel it is important for you to be a leader here. Your greatest strength is your creativity and your ability to come up with answers and solutions to questions and problems. Many will be willing to turn to you because of your experience and knowledge.

Next is The Moon. With your experience and knowledge your ability to tackle problems is second nature. It's like you can do a lot of what you do with your eyes closed. That's because you have a deep sense of confidence in your work and abilities. Be proud of that.

Next is the Three of Cups. What you do makes you very happy, which is good. You like that you're good at what you do, because you feel successful and you feel well rewarded. This card is telling me that you know how to enjoy life. Perhaps you enjoy fun parties and gettogethers with good food in a social atmosphere.

The Queen of Pentacles. I get a sense that you've learned a great many of your strengths from your mother. In a way, if you are ever stuck, you can just ask yourself in your head, "What would my mother say to me about this." She seems very wise, and I imagine you love her very much. She loves you too.

Next is the Ten of Swords. Perhaps you have some parental issues. Did you not feel as much love as you would have liked? I can tell you are very loved, so you don't have to worry about that. Your happy life and such is going to help you get over any past emotional issues you might have with your parents.

Next is the King of Swords. Perhaps your father could say some words that would hurt your feelings. After he would say some hurtful things, you would be like *in your head in a sarcastic voice* "Gee Dad! Thanks for being real supportive of me there!" The truth of the matter is, he just wanted what's best for you, and he tried to guide you the best way he knew how. I also get the sense your father is very intellectual, but perhaps he is not as emotionally giving as your mother.

Finally, you have the Lovers card. A romantic partner is important here. I'm not sure if you have a partner, I hadn't sensed one. If you do, they seem rather distant. It might benefit you to be close to someone and open up yourself. Do you have trouble opening up your emotions? It seems a partner is your next step. Best of luck to you on that! I hope you find what you are looking for, and that it'll be a lovely experience.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello Xaberz. Please could you give me a Tarot reading. Also ?What kind of deck are you using.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
Hello Xaberz. Please could you give me a Tarot reading. Also ?What kind of deck are you using.

I'm not taking any more readings right now until I get caught up with page 11.

I mainly use the Universal Waite Deck drawn by Pamela Colman Smith, but redecorated by Mary Hanson-Roberts. I don't use any reversals with that deck.

When I am feeling more artistic, I'll use the Revelations Tarot Deck drawn by Zach Wong. This deck lends itself to reversals, so I most definitely use reversals with this deck.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
reply to post by Xaberz

I'm up for a general reading if you have the chance

Hi, Greensquad! I'll give you a seven day spread that I hope will help you figure out what to do.

The Past - Ten of Pentacles. I get the sense that when you have problems, family is there to help you out. Because of that, things are never as bad as they might seem at first because you always have someone you can count on that will be there to get your through it.

The Present - Eight of Cups. Something was hurting your heart, but you're over that now. It has been a huge learning experience, and I can already tell you won't make that same mistake again. Here it's about moving on, so I see you taking the initiative to move forward. I feel you didn't even have to ask, you already have your hearts set out on reconciling.

Hidden Influences - Something is inspiring you to act. You have a hidden desire to create new meaning in your life built on your relationships with people. It's good to foster good, healthy relationships with other, as they will be there with you on your journey through life, and they'll help guide you and shape who you will be.

Obstacles - Eight of Swords Reversed. This card is saying that you need to get over your fears. Your fears are stemming from illogical emotions. The truth is, you already know where you erred, and you already know how to set things right. So why be afraid? Know that you are right and you will be able to free yourself from your fears.

Outside Influences - Page of Swords Reversed. Your so called "friends" might be talking bad about you behind your back. They're not friends. They're hurting you. Friends are meant to help each other and be there for one another. Instead, they're making you doubt yourself from what you truly know you must do. Don't listen to them. Listen to yourself. And remember you can always turn to family who will be there for you.

What should be done - The Star. This is what I've been pretty much saying. You need to clear the doubt from you. You need to believe in yourself and realize that what you know is right. And finally, you need to be optimistic of the future. Good things are likely to happen, but worrying is only going to make matters worse. Even if things don't turn out exactly as planned, you can be happy because you did what was right. And if you do what is right, you really can't err.

Possible Outcome - The Tower. After you talk to her, you'll see a big change in your life. Your world will seem to flip upside down, and this might shake you up. But this change is good. More than likely, you'll have learned to face your fears, which is one step towards being more awesome. Also, something good might occur between you and this girl. She might not necessarily become your girlfriend, but she might become a very good friend. And even if she doesn't...You will have learned to find your strength, and that's so very important in life.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

The thanks goes to you, my friend. You didn't have to do this. I appreciate your willingness to see it through.

A very interesting reading. And some things are immediately evident, while others I am still digesting to see how they fit in the overrall picture. Thank you very much. And sometime later, I may u2u you with a question or two. But I will wait a while, as you have your hands full at present.

And don't burn yourself out either. You took on a large task.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
could i get a tarot and i ching reading? been asking since page 10

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
We all must wait to learn what the future holds for us. Xaberz has lots of request to get through. Besides its kinda of exciting to anticipate what the result will be.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
could i get a tarot and i ching reading? been asking since page 10

X is on page 8. Like the rest of us, you will just have to wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join