It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulwarrior3
I appreciate your honesty in how much you know or do not know. Both forms are a way to contact our inner intuition and universal beingness. I would welcome a reading from you. I seek to share not to judge and to be there for each other.

There are many ways to understanding God, some more direct than others, we each have our own understanding. There are as many paths to God as those who seek. I am not to judge whether one takes a motorway or a side road, for all paths lead to God.

In peace and love.

Very true words if ever spoken. Alright. I'll do an I Ching reading.

Your oracle is Hexagram 50: The Cauldron. This hexagram is made from wood below and fire above. Here the wood provides nourishment for the flame, the spirit. I get the feeling that wood here refers to the personal sacrifices you make that allow you to strengthen your soul. By doing so, you empower your own life. You supply your own fuel that feeds your spirit, and you don't count on some higher being to feed your soul.

This is ting, the type of cauldron spoken of by the I Ching.

The second line changes. "There is food in the ting. My comrades are envious, But they cannot harm me. Good fortune." It is obvious here that you are achieving something great on a spiritual level. It is so great in fact that people around you can be envious of you. It is no matter because they cannot hurt you, and I do not see you the type of person to flaunt your spirituality in their faces.

The fourth line changes. "The legs of the ting are broken. The prince's meal is spilled And his person is soiled. Misfortune." It seems that you have been ignoring the Cauldron and it has broken. In other words, you have been ignoring the feeding of your spirit. Your devotion to your spirit has waned, and this has caused you misfortune. Perhaps you started spending time with the wrong crowd, which has influenced you. All in all, it is important to strengthen your character or you will find yourself slipping into future problems similar to the one you might have faced recently.

The top line changes. "The ting has rings of jade. Great good fortune. Nothing that would not act to further." Jade represents the firm and the yielding. The I Ching advises you that when you impart your wisdom onto others it is important to be firm and yielding. Firm here, I feel means your beliefs are very well-developed, so developed that you understand your beliefs inside and out, and so when you speak of your beliefs, you speak like a master, lucidly and naturally. Yielding here, would mean that when push comes to shove and the person is not receptive to your teachings, that you yield to them and you do not push them any further.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 15: Modesty. Modesty, much like jade, is also strong and yielding. It is strong because modesty in a person is such a strength. It's ironic that by being modest you put yourself low, but when people see how modest you are, they place you very high, higher than perhaps you feel you deserve because you are so modest. The I Ching is telling you that being modest in your future will bring you success. Applying this to The Cauldron, be modest in your knowledge of spirituality. You know so much because you know so little. It almost seems a paradox. Despite knowing so little, your knowledge expands to the cosmos. It is the knowledge of how the world operates on the simplest of levels and the grandest of levels. And with that knowledge, you know how to apply it to the world in order to create balance and harmony in yourself and that which is around you.

I hope you enjoyed my reading. Good luck to you and your future.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiendchikx138
reply to post by Xaberz

Hello, and thanks for starting this thread, it's a great idea! I have an I Ching app that I use, and it's remarkable how accurate it can be sometimes. On to the question:

In my mind, I have two paths to choose, I'll say a left and a right fork in the road. I know which one I would like to choose, but which one is the correct one?

Thanks again!

Alright! Let's see what the I Ching has to say to your question.

The answer is Hexagram 46: Pushing Upward, which is transforming into Hexagram 7: The Army.

Pushing Upward is Earth over Wood, so it represents a plant pushing up through the Earth. In this way, I feel like your path will require the force of your will. Also, pushing through the ground is not made up of violence, but modesty and adaptability, thus it is important not to resort to violence in your path, but to be modest and adaptable. The I Ching also suggests for you to see authoritative people. Perhaps this is your father. Perhaps this is your boss or your director. You should know who this person is. And you must not be afraid because success is assured.

The I Ching also mentions that you mustn't be hasty, but you must work without rest. It's similar to how a plant grows. It slowly comes out of the ground, but it doesn't take any breaks. Of course this does not mean you shouldn't sleep. It means you mustn't get sidetracked. You must be devoted to your course.

The third line changes. "One pushes upward into an empty city." This describes the general ease you have with this path. Nothing will block your way, and everything will be in order for you. However, this choice does not promise good fortune. And still further, despite not promising good fortune, it does not mean you should yield. You should work your way through because this is the best way, but you should be aware that this unobstructed stage will not last forever.

Your future turns into Hexagram 7: The Army. It is Water under Earth, and thus it represents the ground water that is stored up in the earth, similarly to how the military is stored up in the mass of the people. There is danger here, but it is important to be obedient to the ruler. You must yield like a subordinate in order to attain harmony. Because it is army, this does not mean you must resort to violence. I feel as though resorting to your intelligence and your empathy is what you need to do.

It is also important you know the answers to that which might be hidden. Meaning, a war that is not explained the why or reason does not lend itself well to victory. But a war that is clear with an achievement to be reached, inspires the people and thus leads to a greater chance of victory. It's kind of like the Vietnam War. The American soldiers there, started to question why they were even there. They questioned whether the war was just. It destroyed a lot of people like that. It destroyed whole platooons' morale. On the other hand, the North Vietnamese had a goal. They wanted to reunite Vietnam. They wanted to restore peace to Vietnam and remove the foreign rulers. They did not want to be controlled by some foreign country a half world away. So too, you must know your purpose, and you can move forward with victory in your mind.

It is possible you'll be called on as a "soldier." Not literally, but a soldier to fight for something important. But once the war is over, you'll go back to regular you. The same with those fighting with you. They are their normal selves, then they rise to a higher purpose, but then they go back to their day-to-day. So I suppose, do not be surprised if the world seems frighteningly normal after your "war."

Does that make sense?
I would love to hear how this reading applies to your life.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
go ahead, try. you will not even come close, but try anyways.

I take it you mean your life is so utterly complicated that there is no way I could possibly know what you are going through. Well, I guess I might as well try. If there is a chance I can help you, I might as well take it.

The first card is the Eight of Swords. I feel like you've recently embarrassed yourself in front of others. Perhaps you were trying to do something noble or important. Maybe trying to prove yourself? I get the sense that you were demonstrating your skills in some way, and you had an "accident" per se. It made you look foolish, and it frightened you a great deal. Perhaps you were deeply worried of what those watching you thought of you. It's like their perception of you completely changed from that point on.

The next is the Four of Swords. With your deep embarrassment you decided to lay low for awhile. Perhaps you were very outgoing and outspoken and confident, but all that has shattered. In a way you don't know who you are anymore. You don't know how to act around others. Should you be ashamed? Should you try to forget that this event even happened? So right now you're waiting for the answer. Perhaps the Tarot can give you that answer.

Next is the Hierophant. I feel like this card represents someone close to you, a close friend perhaps. He or she is a loyal friend, and they don't care about your "accident." Perhaps they are trying to get your friends to not care either. Your friends seem receptive, and they've all agreed to try to forget that this happened. They like being your friend and thus they want to do what is right and kind.

Next is the Two of Pentacles. It seems like there is doubt in your mind now. You want to go one way, but you're afraid now because your life has been shaken up so much due to this event. Regardless, you have no more reason to be afraid. And you must pursue the path you think is good and right. Perhaps it would be wise to check your circumstances. You don't want any other embarrassing events to happen again, especially not right after your last one.

Next is Justice. I get the sense that you have to make up for something you did. Like you ruined something, and now you have to go somewhere far to make things right. And not just regular far like really far. Perhaps to another country even. If I were to guess it would be Japan, but that doesn't mean I'm necessarily correct. If this is true, I get the sense that you'll fly late at night, but you'll have energy because you are excited to do this, whatever it is you have to do.

Next is the Emperor. Once you get to your destination, you're going to meet a man. He is a man of great importance and great responsibilities. He will set things right, but perhaps he will be a little more than annoyed that you bothered him with this. I get the sense he will help you, but perhaps you might have to do him a favor before or after he helps you.

Next is the Ace of Wands. Things are restored, and I suppose your mishap has been atoned. Now you can start on something new. A new project, or a new creative idea. Whatever happened to you is now taken care of, and you can now go on with life full force. Perhaps you have some catching up to do with this setback, so you feel a need to rush.

Was I close?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by Xaberz

hi, Xavier....Woodwytch tried this a while back... he was swamped....However, I am curious....I would appreciate a reading, as well....I want to know about my old age....(which is pretty close) and if I will be able to support myself, eat, etc.....times have been awful, and we, like millions of others, are struggling and facing a bleak and destitute old age..(even though we've worked for 45 years, and played by all the rules...you know, those rules WE play by, but the banksters/congresscritters do not)...anyway...good luck with your venture, and thankyou in advance for my reading!

Hi, Dory. Thank you for coming to my thread, and I'd be more than happy to give you a reading.

The first card is the Page of Wands. The page is young and full of energy. Thus with you, I get the sense that even after you retire you're going to find work in other ways. Wands tend to mean creativity, so I get the sense that the work you will find yourself in will be very creative. I get the strong feeling that even if you are old, you won't feel old. This is probably because your heart is so vibrant and full of energy.

The next card is the Two of Cups. I see a communion between you and yourself. Perhaps in your older age you finally accept yourself if that makes sense. It's like all through your life you saw your flaws, but now you finally see yourself for who you truly are, and you finally accept it. You don't have a desire to be that which you're not. You've agreed to be you!

Next is the King of Wands. I get the feeling that this card refers to your inner strength. In fact, your heart is so strong, it is a lion and it want to do so much. However in your older age you are limited. Perhaps you wish you could travel around the world and see fantastic sights, but financially you cannot and physically it is more difficult. Instead, you create your own fantastic world around you. I get the feeling your home must be really cool. You have lots of fun little trinkets and things that reflect your fantastical personality. Do you like incense. I get the feeling that you should burn Nag Champa in your house as it will fit so much in your life. The incense will ensure that you are living in clarity, and your head will never be fogged by doubt.

Next is the Ten of Pentacles. You speak of not being sure if you will be able to support yourself, but this card seems to indicate that you will be taken care of. Perhaps by the state, perhaps by investments, or perhaps by your children or family. I don't really think you have anything to be afraid of.

Okay, so the next card might indicate what you might truly fear. It is the Five of Cups. I sense loss. Those close to you pass on. Friends, family, those that die before you feel their time is up. You don't feel like it's fair. They had so much more to live for. They had so much more to achieve. People loved them so much. But it's about you learning to accept death. Once you do so, your life will be so much greener and lovelier.

Finally, I have the Seven of Cups. There are some dangers in your future life. I see perhaps as you are older, more people will try to take advantage of you. They might think of you as feeble, and you can't take care of yourself. It's up to you to let them know that that's a bunch of bull. That you see through their falsity and tricks. Be very careful of strangers offering you something that is too good to be true. Chances are that it is, and they're only trying to cheat you out of your money.

Well, I hope the reading has helped.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Do I absolutely love my significant other?

Hi, Elsek. Shouldn't you know that you love your significant other? It should be clear. If not, that is definitely something you should work on with him or her.

Anyway, your card is Justice. I think you're thinking too hard over the matter. You're thinking about what is right and fair. Is it right to love your significant other despite what he or she might have done to you? Is it fair to yourself to love this person when he or she might have hurt you so much?

Stop thinking about what is right and fair and start listening to your heart. But I suppose you might have trouble doing so. It seems like you don't know what is right because your mind is clouded with all these thoughts. You're going to have to find a way to reverse that. Let your heart speak louder than you mind.

I'll draw another card to see how you can learn to develop your own intuition. It is the Nine of Cups. This card is about being satisfied. So too it's about you being satisfied that what your heart tells you is right. Try it. Ask yourself, do you really love your significant other? What is the first answer that comes from your heart? Your heart not your mind. Your mind is clouded by past judgements. Forget the past. What does your heart say right now? If the answer is yes, it is about being satisfied with that answer. If the answer is no, it's about being satisfied with that one. You mustn't be afraid of what your heart is telling you. Your heart will not guide you wrong. It knows what's best. I feel like this reading is about tackling your fear. Fear of being wrong. Fear of venturing into unknown territory.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

omg thank you so much...your insight is what i already knew deep down. i appreciate you so much
lately i've realized what i didn't like about her is what i didn't like about myself so i've actually become closer with her...for some reason deep down i feel like we need each other to help each other? i don't know haha...her brother is currently with his girlfriend so i'm not trying to worry about him and i, just me and my friends friendship...once again thank you so much! this was a great way to start my morning

much love, and if you have time/strength for a general reading i would love that! you're awesome!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
May I ask what page you are on? This must be exhausting for you!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by busterbunni
May I ask what page you are on? This must be exhausting for you!

I'm on page 7.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BinarySamurai
I would love a general reading as well

Hi, Binary.

I drew the Five of Pentacles. This represents destitution. Perhaps you are down on money, but what I'm particularly drawn to here is the stained glass window, and also the golden bell around the man's neck. I feel like there is hope shining in you. Like times might be hard now, but you know deep down that it's going to get better. Perhaps it is your faith that guides you.

Next is the Seven of Pentacles. More money. But this time it is thriving. I get the sense this is what is probably guiding you. You have faith that things will be okay because you've already planted the seeds of money, and it is ready to be harvested now or soon. It's kind of a joyous occasion, and you won't have to focus so much of your concentration on what lies ahead.

Next is the Six of Pentacles. More money. I see you being very charitable. If you lose some money here or give up some money here, it doesn't matter. It's all okay. Perhaps because you empathize with the poor, it's very easy for you to give. I see you helping the homeless and those who come to you that desperately need it. I get the feeling you're willing to work very hard to see results, but the end of results don't mean as much to you. I mean it has meaning obviously, but you don't seem to declare ownership as much as most people might.

Next is the Tower. Great change is coming your way. It will be quite terrible. You've helped so many in the past, but now it looks like no one is there to help you. I imagine you gave up too much, and then you didn't have enough to pay the bills. Now things are crumbling to pieces.

Next is the Ten of Swords. A sense of defeat but a sense of peace. Perhaps deep down you knew this was going to happen. Perhaps you wanted this to happen. I get a sense that you love the world more than you might love yourself. That you feel rather insignificant under the expanse of the blue sky. To you this is okay. To you this is how things must be.

The Nine of Pentacles. Here someone comes to your aid. A godsend. An angel. There is no poverty and debt in your life anymore. It's actually quite marvelous with gardens and such. The only thing I can think of is your parents gave you money.

Next is the King of Pentacles. There is so much money is this reading. I said earlier that perhaps money doesn't mean as much to you, but it's funny how it seems to play such a great importance in your life. I get the sense that you're going keep better care of it this time. Perhaps spend it on yourself for joy or for your own private ventures.

What an interesting array of cards. It's hard to wrap my head around. Perhaps you can illuminate me more. I feel I'm way off.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Xaberz

I would like to try if it's too much to ask.

Hi, FreedomCommander. It isn't too much to ask. I hope you enjoy the reading, or it helps in some way.

The first card is Justice. It seems like you have a battle ahead of you, and you're fighting in the name of Justice. Perhaps you were wronged in some way, and you want to get back at them and you want them to pay you back. I sense vengeance, and hurt, and maybe betrayal. Perhaps it was from someone you once trusted, but no longer.

Your next card is Judgement. I sense you a remarkable woman in your life who is there for you 100%. Perhaps a wife. Perhaps a daughter. But I'm suspecting more towards wife. She's there for you with open arms, and she takes away the pain. She loves you very much and I can sense you must love her the same.

Next is the Page of Pentacles. It seems you've been thinking of something lately, something having to do with child's future. Is your son grown up and going out in the world. Perhaps you're thinking if you've done well in raising him. You're hoping that he is well prepared to enter the world, and you wish the best for him.

Next is the Three of Cups. It seems like some sort of celebration. Like a party. Something to do with family. Is there a birthday coming up? Or an annual celebration of some sort, perhaps an anniversary? You're really happy here, and things couldn't be better really. It's times like these that you have to cherish and that makes life worth living.

Next is the Five of Cups. Maybe something unfortunate will happen at the party. I get the feeling that you will have regret like it was your fault. Maybe you will have too much to drink and you'll say or do something that you'll later regret. This future is not set in stone, so you can still prevent yourself from doing this.

Next is the Fool card. Act like a fool and then you look the fool. Perhaps you are following in someone else's footsteps as opposed to your own. Are you acting in a way similar to your father perhaps? You are your own person and you can break the cycle. You just need to wake up, that's all. Look at the world around you and see what's up. Don't be blinded and take control of your life again.

Finally we have the Nine of Swords. This is assuming you don't change. A lot of pain. A lot of sleepless nights. You just want it to stop but it won't on its own. You would probably do anything possible to stop the pain, so do so. Get the help you need. Or if you have your own strength help yourself. You must face this, or you'll be stuck in the Nine of Swords for a long, long time.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Xaberz

I like to know what your readings are on October 10th! I'm predicting something... "major" to happen on this date!

Aww...I'm sorry. It seems to have already come and past. I'm not sure what happened that was major. I saw that it was Colombus Day, but I don't really pay attention to the news.

If I were to predict something on this date,

It is the three of Cups. It is a celebration. A job well done. Someone or some people have just completed something big. They've spent many months or even years working on it, and it's finally complete.

What could it be? It's the Queen of Pentacles. It has something to do with mothering. Something was mothered successfully? Some new prototype that replaces mothers. Like something to do with genetics or cloning perhaps.

Next is the Tower. It worked for awhile, but it's no longer working. Whatever was to be a success is showing problems. They don't know what to do to fix it. They've lost a lot of hope, and they're scrounging around trying to figure this thing out.

The Six of Pentacles. It seems that this company is low on money. Perhaps it's spent millions of dollars and has come up with nothing. They need to beg for more money, but with no working evidence to prove their research is worth it, they've run out of options.

I don't know if this is the big news you were looking for, but that's what I came up with.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz. Would you be so kind as to do me a reading?
I have a lot of confusion and doubt in my life at them moment. I know my own mind, but sometimes am unsure if what my mind is saying is true.
Hope that doesn't sound confussing

I shall wait for you reply, I know you have quite a few to get through before me

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Xaberz,

I said I was not here to judge, only observe and allow us both to develop our individual perceptions into the many paths to our universal beingness. Your reading was not good, it was exceptional. I have been watching the other readings and comments you have given, they are all very impressive. It is now time to stop calling yourself a novice because you have demonstrated that from a student you have become a master.

Even as a master, we realise, as you said my reading, there is always so much to learn/experience. The more we look at a problem or experience, the greater it becomes. Focus and intention combined with a relaxed attitude brings us to greater knowingness and spiritual knowledge.

I thank you for sharing with me, my strengths and even a greater thanks for sharing my weaknesses.

One day I would love to share moments of spiritual wisdom with you, maybe we would say nothing, because we would be understanding each others point of view and see all points of view. If you ever come to Surrey in England, my home is your home.

My understanding that in order to receive a gift (as you are giving), should also receive something in return.

When I focus on you, your future is divided in two ways. You are unsure of what path to follow. Follow the one that brings you the most happiness. You like me have others to take into consideration, what I perceive to be family commitments and financial responsibility. As spiritual guides (or whatever you wish to call us) we do not always have great rewards, we are like artists whose work is not always appreciated until later or after our rebirth.

However, we are what we attract, not only from this this life but many lives. You are entitled to charge for your work, just as any other tradesman or woman, even though some souls will not appreciate the craftsmanship.

You are a master of your trade. There is nothing more to prove or disprove. Even as you read this I feel doubts, stop now, focus on this moment only. I will become that which I want to become. Your success has been based of one in trying to prove who you are, what you can do, experiment, create an improved perfection of the reality of what you want to become. Stop my soul brother, you are already there, but like me this in reality is not where we stop, it is the begining of a new day and experience of learning and adventure. I share that you want to travel. Do not limit your experiences to this physical world only. We both, like many, have so much to experience.
Life is a great adventure.

Thank you again for your sharing and perception, it was a great experience and adventure!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Greetings Xaberz.

I, too, would like my FREE reading.

I am at a major crossroads in my life. And I make terrible decisions.
I know what I should do, but can't find the muster to make up my mind.
Maybe a shove in the right direction will get me motivated.

Thank You for your time.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Oh wow very interesting. I've never had a lot of money in my life. It seem every time I do It goes fast to friends and family. And money never really appeals to me, I seem to care more about enjoying my life as much as I can even though I am currently broke and in debt up to my eyeballs. I decided when my twins were born and I lost my job to become a stay at home dad and started going to college so I can get a business where I have time to be with my family instead of continuing to work 80 hour weeks with no life. And my wife is just starting college so were racking up a bigger debt hoping it pays off somehow in the end. Your reading both inspires me and yet terrifies me. Id like to know if there is more whenever you get caught up maybe expand on the reading if there is anything to expand on.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulwarrior3
Hi Xaberz,

I said I was not here to judge, only observe and allow us both to develop our individual perceptions into the many paths to our universal beingness. Your reading was not good, it was exceptional. I have been watching the other readings and comments you have given, they are all very impressive. It is now time to stop calling yourself a novice because you have demonstrated that from a student you have become a master.

Even as a master, we realise, as you said my reading, there is always so much to learn/experience. The more we look at a problem or experience, the greater it becomes. Focus and intention combined with a relaxed attitude brings us to greater knowingness and spiritual knowledge.

I thank you for sharing with me, my strengths and even a greater thanks for sharing my weaknesses.

One day I would love to share moments of spiritual wisdom with you, maybe we would say nothing, because we would be understanding each others point of view and see all points of view. If you ever come to Surrey in England, my home is your home.

My understanding that in order to receive a gift (as you are giving), should also receive something in return.

When I focus on you, your future is divided in two ways. You are unsure of what path to follow. Follow the one that brings you the most happiness. You like me have others to take into consideration, what I perceive to be family commitments and financial responsibility. As spiritual guides (or whatever you wish to call us) we do not always have great rewards, we are like artists whose work is not always appreciated until later or after our rebirth.

However, we are what we attract, not only from this this life but many lives. You are entitled to charge for your work, just as any other tradesman or woman, even though some souls will not appreciate the craftsmanship.

You are a master of your trade. There is nothing more to prove or disprove. Even as you read this I feel doubts, stop now, focus on this moment only. I will become that which I want to become. Your success has been based of one in trying to prove who you are, what you can do, experiment, create an improved perfection of the reality of what you want to become. Stop my soul brother, you are already there, but like me this in reality is not where we stop, it is the beginning of a new day and experience of learning and adventure. I share that you want to travel. Do not limit your experiences to this physical world only. We both, like many, have so much to experience.
Life is a great adventure.

Thank you again for your sharing and perception, it was a great experience and adventure!!!

Wow! Thank you ever so much. I completely understand what you're saying, and I think you're absolutely right. You're right in saying I have doubts. There is still a part of me that feels very much like a kid. But the truth is, I'm not really a kid any longer. I've learned ever so much in the past year in my life. Probably as much in this one year as the past 10 years of my life. I suppose I'm also unsure where my future is headed. Will I learn as much my next year as I have learned this last year? I suppose I can give myself my own reading. But for some reason I don't feel drawn to do a reading on every other question I have of myself. I suppose it's like this acceptance that things will work out anyway, and anything I need to learn about myself I'll learn when the time comes. This is incredible because only 7 months ago I felt completely lost and unsure of myself. It's pretty incredible to learn to grow one's own intuition. Things seem so much clearer and make so much more sense. I even wonder why everyone doesn't try to do this. There would hardly be any problems in the world.

Anyway, thank you for calling me a master. I would hardly call myself one. The truth of the matter, I still struggle with my readings. They don't come as naturally as some might think. It can take me 30 minutes to come up with the meaning sometimes. But in this thread, I've seen how remarkably accurate I can be, which is pretty amazing honestly. I think I understand what you mean how some might not appreciate my readings. I have a feeling sometimes, that some people might read their reading on this thread, and go, gee that's really cool, and go on with their lives. Then they'll forget what the reading even said, and then it won't even matter that I gave it. But I guess that's what comes when you give a free reading. If I were to charge, it's likely that they would put greater weight in what I'm saying. It's nice to know that you feel like I'm there already. A part of me feels the same, but a part of me says I would need more practice.

It is true I want to travel. I would love to come to England. I've never been. After a quick reading, it seems my life will change drastically if I were to go to your abode. Thank you for the offer. I'll have to keep that in mind.

-Xavier

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BinarySamurai
reply to post by Xaberz

Oh wow very interesting. I've never had a lot of money in my life. It seem every time I do It goes fast to friends and family. And money never really appeals to me, I seem to care more about enjoying my life as much as I can even though I am currently broke and in debt up to my eyeballs. I decided when my twins were born and I lost my job to become a stay at home dad and started going to college so I can get a business where I have time to be with my family instead of continuing to work 80 hour weeks with no life. And my wife is just starting college so were racking up a bigger debt hoping it pays off somehow in the end. Your reading both inspires me and yet terrifies me. Id like to know if there is more whenever you get caught up maybe expand on the reading if there is anything to expand on.

Wow! Thank you for sharing your story. I see that I wasn't as far off as I thought. You don't have anything to be afraid of. As the reading goes, you might face a financial crisis with all the debts being wracked up, but it will get better. Don't you worry.

Perhaps it might be better if you were to do one thing. Start loving yourself more. Why doesn't money really appeal to you? Might it be possible because you do not feel worthy to receive? Seriously reflect on this thought for me if you can. Once you feel worthy, you'll find more wealth in your hands. Remember that it is just as important to receive as it is to give.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by yaluk
Hi OP! You seem to be very busy! what page are you on?

I'm still on page 5. Sorry for all if I'm taking so long to get to yours. I promise I will get to the end of Page 11 eventually!

That is awesome! I am really looking forward to it!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I kinda believe the motto money is the root of evil. I see people waste money instead of helping others especially my family. My grandparents are the only ones to ever have helped me out in financial situations. I guess I got my view more based on i seemed every time I got money to catch something up it ended up having to pay something else off that wasn't there before. Thanks for your words I will defiantly take them to heart.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I realize your going to be busy with everyone for quite some time. And I'm in no hurry. So if you aren't wiped out by the time you get to me, a general reading of your choice would be appreciated.

Thanks. And S&F for you.

Hi there, Klassified. Thank you for being so patient. I hope this reading will be worth the wait.
It is read like a journey. The first card represents the present. The second card represents the past. And every card after that represents your future linearly.

The first card is Judgement. The people on this card are ready to ascend into heaven. Have you felt different lately? Like there is something calling you? Like there is some higher purpose for you? I feel like this is the time of your life where you are going to ascend to a new stage. It will be higher on a spiritual level. In other words your spirit will be fulfilled from the new changes you are soon to make in your life.

What is bring about this change? The next is the Six of Wands. Here we have a person, who I believe represents you, coming home from a long journey. It seems you have done something wonderful for someone or for some belief. You feel really good about yourself, and just glad to have helped. It's like your life has some purpose. It's like you've made an impact on the world in some way. Perhaps this is what is bringing you to this higher purpose. You've gotten a taste of spiritual pureness, and you want more.

What is the next step? Here we have the Page of Cups. In the first stages of your new life, I sense a desire to start off small. Perhaps you will help a person here and a person there. You'll do whatever you can when you can, but not anything big. Hold the door for a lady here. Help someone pick up something they dropped there. Everywhere you look there will be opportunities to help someone. Of course you cannot help everyone, but I sense a kindness that will flow out of you. It is a very good thing, and I see you getting much joy from this.

Next is the King of Cups. Naturally, while helping in small ways, you have grown to want to tackle bigger fish. Perhaps you will join a non-profit organization that takes major steps in changing your neighborhood, your area, society, or perhaps the world. I suppose it is up to you, but it will be something you feel very drawn to. You will be natural at this, and many people will watch you in action, and be amazed at how talented you are at helping others. Just promise me you won't burn yourself out. If you are so into this new stage of your life that you begin to tire, please slow down. It would be a shame if you burnt yourself out and this stage of life will have to end.

Next we have the Fool. So we know you want to help the world, but perhaps you don't really have a direction. I suppose it would be good here to take the time and make a list of what you want to accomplish. A list of short-term goals and a list of long-term goals. This will give you more focus, and you won't feel so lost or stuck. By giving your life direction, you are making it easier for yourself. So instead of stumbling around and reacting into what you bump into. You can steer your life where you want it to head, and things will turn out better because of it.

Next is the Six of Cups. I sense some nostalgia here. Perhaps a desire to go back to your roots. To go back to your hometown. I sense you have a lot of good memories from your childhood, and it would be almost magical for you to go back and revisit it all. I sense much gladness and happiness if you do do so. Perhaps that park you used to go to as a kid. Perhaps that special place you would watch the sunset as a child. The good memories will come flooding back, and this side journey is so wonderful and absolutely what you need at this point.

The last card is the Ten of Swords. This card represents the end of pain; the acceptance of reality. Perhaps you were hurting because you didn't feel like your life had much purpose or direction. But with this new journey here, all that hurt and pain is gone. You're free to leave your old self behind, and you're free to enjoy life to the fullest now. You won't have to worry about being lost anymore. You will find your direction in your life and it will lead you to beautiful places. You only have to trust that you know what to do is right, and follow that.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join