It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi! My name is Xavier and I am offering Tarot or I Ching Readings to those interested. I also want to be completely honest to you by saying that I don't have as much experience in these oracular tools as many other people. I am only a novice, but I have the heart in it. I look forward to helping people, and if that means I get a chance to gain more experience with the Tarot and I Ching, even the better.

Anyway, Tarot or I Ching...I don't have a preference between the two. They're both remarkably helpful for solving problems or shedding light on scenarios. I suppose when I have a dilemma, my mind naturally gravitates towards one or the other. So, if you have a problem, and you do not care whether I use Tarot or I Ching, I'll just choose the one that my mind feels is more suitable at the time.

The Tarot and I Ching can be used to answer any number of questions. Although, I feel like the answers hold more merit when the questions are for situations that you are truly stuck in -- if you really don't know which direction to turn to. Of course, questions can be simple or mundane, but I suppose then that the answers to those questions tend to be more simple and mundane. Sometimes answers can be very profound, however. I once asked the I Ching: What is friendship? The answer was something to the nature that friendship is when two people have the desire to spend time together even when they are apart. I feel like this is very true, and this answer resonates very deeply in me.

I also wanted to point out that I am not a psychic. I believe in psychics, but I am not one. Therefore, my readings might not be as effective as if you asked a psychic. However, I do know how to close off my mind and listen to my intuition, so I guess I'm part of the way there.

So, if you want to ask a question or if you want a general reading, please feel free to ask. And please take this thread lightly. It's here to offer advice, but it's also here to have a little fun. So, yeah! I hope you guys enjoy my readings. Maybe I will even inspire someone to become interested in the Tarot or I Ching and one day they will offer a thread with their own readings. That would be kind of exciting.

Anyway, thank you! And I look forward to doing the readings very shortly. Hopefully I don't become too inundated, and I apologize if it takes me a while to respond to your thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Anyway, thank you! And I look forward to doing the readings very shortly. Hopefully I don't become too inundated, and I apologize if it takes me a while to respond to your thread.

I'm gettin in early, these threads get overwhelming.

Will I live to a very very old age, and healthily?

Thanx, in advance

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm up for a reading.

What information do you require from me? I would prefer a general reading

But if you prefer a question I would like to know if my home situation will change very much within the next 2 years.

edit on 4-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Will I have a future girl and and wife? Please give me everything I need to know so I can be ready to see her also if you can you give the name ,physical description, and nationality
edit on 4-10-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot.

Any chance or indications of my short term rather grim financial situation improving soon? And if so, what direction might it lie in?

And ty in advance.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Clark Savage Jr. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Ok, what is my economic circumstance for the next year and will i find the love of my life soul mate ?

Should be enough for now.

Hope it's good news.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I Ching - Will We have another baby?

Been thinking about this a lot lately

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

count me in! what info do you need from me? i'm very open minded and wide awake. my soul is on fire and i'm looking for direction...i'll at least give you a fair shake...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier...should I stay or should I go?

Thanks so much

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is very sweet to offer to help people and I do not want to stick my nose in but I want to offer sensible advice. If you do not have full experience with Tarot or Iching with positive feedback and a good few years of readings behind you then it is easy to make mistakes. When you read for people they believe in you and it is important to always be responsible and not throw it open like this as a novice. Peoples lives can be affected by whatever you tell them so you really do have to know your onions. If not, then its best to keep this as a party piece out of public forums. Sometimes divination can cause more harm then good if you are not well practiced and have no recommendation from others.

But....I still think you are kind or you would not have started this thread

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
hi do you know what my future career and love life is like ?
is there anything i should change/go into for a better future ? thank you

edit on 4-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

link   
how do i swollow my pride for the sake of love?
thanks,
heather

link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Xaberz

Ok, what is my economic circumstance for the next year and will i find the love of my life soul mate ?

Should be enough for now.

Hope it's good news.

Cosmic...

Well well, I kinda have the same questions as these ones....money and love situation in the next year ?
I really like the I ching, but it can get difficult to really understand the hexagram meaning.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i would prefer if you chose.. i could actually do with a little reading at the moment..

thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

hello xavier help me out what do you need from me im going through some changes and i want to know whats ahead any help appreciated

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.
Should I continue in what I am doing or look for something new.
Thank you, looking forward to the answer.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Does the future I see for myself pan out the way I have seen in my dreams?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I'm gettin in early, these threads get overwhelming.

Will I live to a very very old age, and healthily?

Thanx, in advance

Alright! My first reading. I asked the I Ching the question and the oracle was Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. This idea of Gathering Together is reinforced by the image of a lake on top of the earth because the waters gather together there. The oracle suggests it would benefit you to see the great man. What comes to mind here, is if you are sick, you should see a doctor and take his or her advice. Recently my cousin was sick, and he refused to see a doctor, and he ended up dying. He was only 29. So I feel as though seeing a doctor when one is sick is very important for living to be very old and healthily. The oracle also suggests to renew your weapons to meet the unforeseen. When there is a gathering together strife often arises. So it is important to take care of your body and take preventive measures to ward off disease or other unforeseen calamities, and if you do so it will benefit you greatly to live a long and healthy life.

As you see, there is no simple yes or no, from the oracle. The reason is any number of choices you make can later affect the scenario. However, the I Ching is here to give advice, and this is the advice it gives. I hope it makes sense to you.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: reworded a sentence to be more accurate.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

A couple of websites I use once in a while are quite helpful for the readings.

I Ching, the Book of Changes

and this one

Search for hexagrams and lines in messages

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tarot
Will I live to an old age and will I ever find true love?
Thanks in advance!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join