It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

you betchya

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by SerialLurker
Hi Xavier,
If you have the time, I'd really appreciate a general reading about my career / education for the next 2-3 years

Hey, SerialLurker. I've finally come to you, and I guess I did find the time.

For career, I drew the Five of Wands. Here we have many conflicts/set backs coming your way, but it's nothing you can't handle. It's actually pretty nice because these setbacks will be small and it will give you the experience to know what to do in these situations.

For your education, I drew the Ace of Cups reversed. To me, this suggests that you're going to be running on empty eventually. Perhaps you're just fatigued from all this school work you've been doing for the majority of your life. Maybe you don't even seem to have the heart in it anymore. This might become problematic for you, because if you lose the heart in it, you might lose the desire, and you might not do so well in school. This might be a sign that you should look on the good side of things. This schoolwork is necessary for achieving what you want to do in life. It's only temporary, and once it's over you can do what you really want to do, and hopefully you enjoy that much, much more. Don't get sucked into self-pity and misery that will distract you from your studies.

Hi Xaberz,

Thanks for your reading!

What (I think!) it means for me is pretty much spot on. I'm currently working toward something I've always wanted to do, but it is highly competitive, and alot of it involves working in teams - not my strong point (as I tend to be a bit of a control freak) ... I think the positive outcomes will be learning to work in a team, doing presentations, etc.

The ace of cups reversed - This was VERY accurate. I've been in school for a looooonnnng time without a break, and if all goes well, I'll be in it for atleast another 5 years... I found an interpretation on another site that pretty such summarises it by saying that currently, you feel like you're going nowhere and it's making you exhausted. At present, I'm at the "limbo" stage where I am doing something I didnt *really* need to do (in retrospect), and I know I'm "locked in" for atleast the next year. I'm having a hard time prioritizing my study, and while I have a clear goal, it's difficult to not get frustrated with how slowly time is progressing... I just want time to hurry up!

Thanks again!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Greetings! Thank you so much :-) Your reading really made me feel... content. Generally my intuition reads loud and clear and my higher self, while letting me learn lessons, doesn't allow me to get into serious trouble.

As for being dealt a non-desirable hand... yes. I was quite a sick kid growing up. Now that I'm 30, I have found out most all things that make life harder for me. As far as most know, I'm pretty darned capable, but secretly I worry that in any survival scenario I would be one of the first to perish. I do very well with access to whole foods and water... but a little slip up and I get to feeling pretty bad.

I think your reading tells me to just live. Be prepared as I can possibly be, but remember, I'm here first and foremost to live.

Again, thank you for your time, skill and understanding. I'm glad you're getting practice, but I'm sure ATS is much more thankful to be receiving your gems of insight.

Namaste

reg

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to do this and write all that down, if your ever in Yorkshire, England I owe you a drink

Gonna have to go have another read or two of it all though I agree I need to find something to be passionate about although the rut I spoke of has been more because of a recurring injury that's more or less had my life on hold for what seems like forever.

Thanks again friend, it is very much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
could i get a tarot and i ching reading? been asking since page 10

I already gave you a Tarot Reading on page 21 and I even told you about it on page 22. Please read.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reg
Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to do this and write all that down, if your ever in Yorkshire, England I owe you a drink

Gonna have to go have another read or two of it all though I agree I need to find something to be passionate about although the rut I spoke of has been more because of a recurring injury that's more or less had my life on hold for what seems like forever.

Thanks again friend, it is very much appreciated.

Ohh. Sorry about your injury. Are you doing physical therapy? Building the muscles around the injury definitely helps strengthen it. My boyfriend had a herniated disc, so I totally understand about how pain can prevent you from doing so much. I keep telling him to go to a chiropractor but he won't listen. >.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Could I receive a reading please? Interested in career/relationship.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi X; i really need help.
Will i ever live together with the woman i divorced from after 16 years of partnership?
I dont know what to do in my life..will i ever find harmony, find my purpose?
A general reading s also apresiated.
Many thanks in advance!
Best wishes.
edit on 17-10-2011 by gusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thank you. give the raccoon a cheeto

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
HI there... I want to Know when will I die?.. Is that possible to see in I Ching? I also want to know about my Spritual progression??

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi. I'm always up for a good reading. I'd love to know what my immediate future holds (from now till summer, let's say). If you can see what I should be doing for a living, that would be great.

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I'm always up for an experiment. A reading might decide which side of the fence I get off on. Will look back in later for a response.

Hi, dcmb. Thank you for being so patient.

The first card is the Eight of Wands. I get the impression that you're asking yourself if you're going too fast in life right now and if you should slow down. Perhaps you have your hands full at the moment. Perhaps you just have a lot of opportunities going for you.

The next card is the Three of Cups. We see the pluses in either choice you make. If you keep going fast, you'll have a lot of things going for you. If you slow down, you'll have the benefit of being able to relax and enjoy life for what it is. On the bottom of the card is a pumpkin, and I get the sense that it's harvest time. Harvest time kind of encompasses both sides of the same coin. For you, when life is going fast, it's like when farmers have to work double time to harvest their fields. But once it's been harvested, they can spend time to relax and celebrate with friends and family.

The next is the Tower card. I think this card is warning you if you push yourself too hard. It's like going 100 mph down the freeway and you hadn't taken the time to check the treads of your tires, and then you spin out of control. So yeah, definitely look for signs when you're pushing yourself too hard. If you feel tired all day, if you find yourself making mistakes, if you have trouble concentrating, or if your work just doesn't seem as good as normal, these are all signs that you should take a break and recoup your body. It's good to push yourself, but it's much better to listen to your body and know when you've pushed too far.

The Star. Perhaps what you should do is look for ways you can concentrate your efforts to make life a little easier. I get this idea because the woman pours the water into the grass feeding the ground and the pool. I think it's important here to think of working on that which is on top and then working down. It's like when you clean a car. You start cleaning the top and then the bottom, because if you clean the bottom first, when you clean the top the bottom will just get dirty again. Another example of this...Say you have kids. If you train your eldest child really well, your eldest child can take care of the younger sibling, and that one can take care of the even younger sibling. That's just an example, but perhaps it might help you in concentrating your efforts so you don't have to work as hard though.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by busterbunni
reply to post by Xaberz

I would love a reading, from either or both methods. As for a question, is my future going to go in a positive or negative direction, and what advice do you have to guide me in a direction of happiness?

Hi Busterbunni.
It's funny because when I was a kid I had a stuffed rabbit whom I named Buster. But anyway! I'm inspired to use my Magical Forest Tarot Deck.
It has cute little animals on it.

The Moon. Your future is a little dark, meaning it seems like you don't really know where you're headed. Perhaps you're going through new territory in your life, and you really don't have a map to guide you. I think it's important to stay vigilante here to make sure you don't run into any trouble. Trust your instincts and intuition too. These will lead you in the right direction.

The Nine of Pentacles. I think right now you have an inner confidence inside from the knowledge that things are almost over. Perhaps you're almost done with school or a job. Perhaps you'll be leaving shortly. Maybe since you're leaving that's why things seem very dark, but right now, things are rather bright and happy because you know pretty much 95% of what you need to know.

The Hierophant. It seems a parental figure has had a large impact on your life. Judging from this card, I'm going to guess it's the father. He has given you keys to success, and it's important not to toss these keys away and try to go your own route. If you do that, you are going to run around in circles. Instead, you should trust his wisdom because he's been through the world and knows a lot more than you might.

The Three of Pentacles. I get the impression that you'll do pretty well in your future. You'll be starting something new, but you'll already have the tools necessary to succeed. You just need to be diligent and apply these tools in the right way to ensure that success. It seems there are two people counting on you, and you might look at them in confusion like you don't know what to do. But you do know what to do, and they know you know what to do, so use that confidence as a guide to continue.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by busterbunni
reply to post by Xaberz

I would love a reading, from either or both methods. As for a question, is my future going to go in a positive or negative direction, and what advice do you have to guide me in a direction of happiness?

Hi Busterbunni.
It's funny because when I was a kid I had a stuffed rabbit whom I named Buster. But anyway! I'm inspired to use my Magical Forest Tarot Deck.
It has cute little animals on it.

The Moon. Your future is a little dark, meaning it seems like you don't really know where you're headed. Perhaps you're going through new territory in your life, and you really don't have a map to guide you. I think it's important to stay vigilante here to make sure you don't run into any trouble. Trust your instincts and intuition too. These will lead you in the right direction.

The Nine of Pentacles. I think right now you have an inner confidence inside from the knowledge that things are almost over. Perhaps you're almost done with school or a job. Perhaps you'll be leaving shortly. Maybe since you're leaving that's why things seem very dark, but right now, things are rather bright and happy because you know pretty much 95% of what you need to know.

The Hierophant. It seems a parental figure has had a large impact on your life. Judging from this card, I'm going to guess it's the father. He has given you keys to success, and it's important not to toss these keys away and try to go your own route. If you do that, you are going to run around in circles. Instead, you should trust his wisdom because he's been through the world and knows a lot more than you might.

The Three of Pentacles. I get the impression that you'll do pretty well in your future. You'll be starting something new, but you'll already have the tools necessary to succeed. You just need to be diligent and apply these tools in the right way to ensure that success. It seems there are two people counting on you, and you might look at them in confusion like you don't know what to do. But you do know what to do, and they know you know what to do, so use that confidence as a guide to continue.

Thank you for the reading, you are as accurate as I imagined! The only thing I am unsure on in the reading is the Hierophant unless is pertains to the woman I call my mother (she's not biological or related to me in any way). Two people counting on me? I don't know if this is something you can tell but are there children in my future or are these people I already know? Sorry if this is too many questions but is there a way you could see a little (or a lot) about my career future? Thank you for the reading!! In 6 months I am planning on moving out of state, and it does seem to me that day can't come fast enough, but I definitely am sure of what I need to do to get ready for the move!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for the reading and good advice that I'll take to heart. As far as being patient, I thought you might be pulling doom cards in every reading and discarding them, lol.

So the wait wasn't bad. Its a good thing you are doing for others whom may or may not have had a reading before.

thanks again.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for the reading and good advice that I'll take to heart. As far as being patient, I thought you might be pulling doom cards in every reading and discarding them, lol.

So the wait wasn't bad. Its a good thing you are doing for others whom may or may not have had a reading before.

thanks again.

No problem! It's my pleasure. This is the Star card that came up in your reading. I have a good feeling that this can be your guide, and perhaps if you meditate on this card you will find the answers you're seeking.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenmind
Will my job and living situation change soon?

Hi, Zenmind.

The answer to your question is found in Hexagram 40: Deliverance. It seems the complications in your job and career have been eased. So it looks like you're going to be staying where you are at for now. Signs seem to be saying you will have good fortune. Perhaps because my reading is two weeks since you asked it, that your doubts of your current situation were larger due to obstacles. But it might be that you've resolved them since you asked the question.The I Ching seems to say that you've taken down a large obstacle. It mentions a man in low position that was taking a place in a high position, but you shot him down. Was one of your bosses incompetent and you got him fired perhaps? It looks like you don't really have anything to worry about in your job right now.

Your future is Hexagram 38: Opposition. I sense something conflicting in your home environment. Perhaps you are not seeing eye to eye with the people or person you live with. I'm not sure this means you'll be moving, but perhaps it is suggesting that there might be difficulties between you and this person/people in your home, and you'll have to work it out between the all of you. The I Ching suggests to not do anything rash that might make the situation worse. Just make small adjustments in your life to try to settle down the situation. The I Ching also says it will be wise to retain your individuality and to not do anything that you believe isn't right.
edit on 10/19/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz,

Please forgive me, but I posted on page 2 I believe and have been through the posts but cannot find anything...and I read you were on page 5 and then 8 -- so I apologize for asking...but did I miss a read? I tried when WW offered, but got in waaay too late, so was hoping I might be early enough for you.

By the way, I am simply amazed that you would be willing to take on such a monumental task -- everyone wants a read! Well, excepting those who actually bother to let you know why such things are against God. Hmmm. Isn't the Bible an entire book of prophesy?

Anyway, hopefully I haven't just missed it somewhere. Thanks for doing this for everyone.

Namaste,
GI

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84
Greetings!

I never had a reading before, so I thought I would have an open mind and give it a try.

Where is my life heading in the next two years?

Thanks!

Hi, Happyfeet. The I Ching kind of spells it out for you right off the bat. Your oracle is Hexagram 3: Difficulty at the Beginning. This suggests danger in your life in the future, but it also says at the beginning, so this suggests you will get through it.

It looks like whatever problems you are going to face, you're not going to go through them alone. No. You're going to have friends to help you, and this will allow you to overcome the chaos in your life. You're also not going to just sit back as your friends help solve your problems. No. You're going to be there with them working on this all together.

I tried to do a psychic reading, and it's hard for me to go too far. It seems like your voice feels really weak. I feel a lot of tension in your throat chakra. So much tension that I've felt a great deal of pain that is preventing you from communicating your feelings. I think this is why you need your friends by your side. They'll get you through this because you might not be strong enough to get through it on your own.

The first line changes. This suggests, you'll run into hindrance, and you're not going to react right away. You're going to take a good deal of time and lots of careful thought. It also suggests you are friends with your friends because you are kind to them, and by being good friends they will help you.

The second line changes. This suggests your problems will stack. It also says that someone new will come into your life, and they will do something seemingly harmful and you will not trust them. But later you will learn that they meant no harm, and they will reach out to you to be your friend. They will also offer you help, but you will not accept it because you are not ready. You cannot act on whatever is hurting your voice until you are ready.

The top line changes. It seems like your dangers will become too much. You'll face a lot of tears and heartache, and all your problems will seem like too much to bear. It will actually be so terrible that you will want to give up. During times like this you'll feel alone, but it's so very important to know that you are not alone. It's so important for you to find your inner strength. Even if you lost your job, your car breaks down, it's pouring rain, and your cell phone is broken, and you lost all hope, it's important to find that strength and acknowledge that things will be okay. The Universe has a way of working things out, and it might be hard at the beginning but things will work out in the end.

Your situation will evolve into Hexagram 59: Dispersion. This seems to suggest that you are blocked up inside. Your mind isn't clear. And you're going to have to clear your mind and dissolve that blockage. I find meditation to help immensely with this. Picture your mind clear, and feel your body. By feel your body, I mean when you're sitting, what does your arm feel like? Does it feel heavy? Does it feel light? What about your shoulders? Are they tense? Are they loose? And your legs, and your stomach, and your neck, and your toes and fingers. Doing this will put you in the present and things will seem a lot more clearer and you'll feel a lot more grounded. That's another thing is learning how to ground yourself. To feel connected to the Earth. Or better yet, to feel connected to the Universe and everything, because we are all connected. And when you feel that, you feel secure that things will turn out right in the end, and your mind can clear.

But anyway. I get the feeling that you're going to drive away a great much of what's causing you pain. And what's causing you pain is actually inside. Sure it might have been caused by someone else on the outside, but that is in the past and that's already done. What will be causing you pain will be inflicted by your ego, and you'll learn how to let go of that. Your pain will disperse into thin air. You'll free yourself from pain. I get the sense you're really open minded. This is a blessing. Your heart is strong, and you can reach out to people. Your karma seems good and the Universe will help you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenIrish
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz,

Please forgive me, but I posted on page 2 I believe and have been through the posts but cannot find anything...and I read you were on page 5 and then 8 -- so I apologize for asking...but did I miss a read? I tried when WW offered, but got in waaay too late, so was hoping I might be early enough for you.

By the way, I am simply amazed that you would be willing to take on such a monumental task -- everyone wants a read! Well, excepting those who actually bother to let you know why such things are against God. Hmmm. Isn't the Bible an entire book of prophesy?

Anyway, hopefully I haven't just missed it somewhere. Thanks for doing this for everyone.

Namaste,
GI

No worries! It's on page 11. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking back at that reading, I get the sense that you will try to do what's right, and whatever comes of it will come. Remember, if a relationship ends, it might just mean the two of you aren't right for each other. Remember there is a whole world of women out there. Love is like a journey, and you meet many people on the way, and by loving them you learn more about yourself. And if your self is constantly changing. It's those that don't accept that change, and refuse to grow that stay unhappy. But by going out into the world and discovering more about yourself and others, that's the real journey.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join