It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by memarf1
reply to post by Xaberz

Hey Xavier. Thanks for the update on your progress! Thought I might make the suggestion that you post what page you are on in the beginning of every reading. Then everyone might leave you alone until you get to them. lol.

Anyway, thanks for what you are doing, we really appreciate this and I can't wait to hear my reading. I'm not impatient though, my request is on page 11 so I know I have a long time to wait.

I thought of that, but I didn't want every post to contain that information. I've decided I'm just going to let people continue to request, and they'll figure it out on their own that I'm not going to respond to them. If they read the thread they'd realize what's going on anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dear Xaberz,

Will my project succeed?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Very spooky. You bullsyed my target core. My situation, what I'd been wondering about. Thats some precision shootin, Annie!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Very cool. Thanks for your time and the reading X!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Awesome Xaberz. Thank you for taking the time do not only do my reading but so many others. It's been very fun to see everyone's fortune & how it can apply to so many of their readings.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

My dear sweet Xaberz – how interesting you draw the Ace of Swords in addition to the Hierophant. This tells me that I believe I may be on the right track after all, but may require the assistance of a mentor such as a shaman or a person who possesses a holy wisdom to assist me. I certainly FEEL something is waiting to burst open within me and perhaps it’s just a matter of time through hard work and perseverance for it to be unlocked. Thus, my heart tells me what I should discontinue and instead strive towards, as I believe when more is revealed within me, I can only become more nurturing, giving, and loving, and thereby cultivate my being to a higher spiritual potentiality.

Your discernment and intuitiveness are really quite the gift and you are seemingly easing the pain of many souls who are undergoing extreme difficulties at this time. My heart goes out to all who are suffering so.

Xaberz, thank you so very much and many blessings to you.

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dear Xabrez,

I know you are not doing readings beyond page 11, however I am hoping you will feel my situation and make an exception.

This has been 27 1/2 years of my life and I would be eternally grateful for any insight you give me.

The significant dates are November 12-15 2011. What can you tell me?

If you feel compelled to help, again I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by Xaberz

Very spooky. You bullsyed my target core. My situation, what I'd been wondering about. Thats some precision shootin, Annie!

LOL! Thanks
Good luck in your endeavors next year
. It sounds like what you're planning on doing will be really beneficial for others, and really rewarding for yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
reply to post by Xaberz

Very cool. Thanks for your time and the reading X!

You're very welcome!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
reply to post by Xaberz

Awesome Xaberz. Thank you for taking the time do not only do my reading but so many others. It's been very fun to see everyone's fortune & how it can apply to so many of their readings.

No problem! I re-looked over your reading, and I thought of something else, which you might want to think about. When it says to seek good advice for purchasing your home, perhaps that means to seek good advice from a loan counselor making sure you're in a good financial situation to afford a newer home. And when they are giving you financial advice, that you must be receptive, and not act like you know everything. That makes a lot more sense, and then perhaps gathering together is getting the whole family in on deciding on the home, perhaps you'll find a home you like and then you'll just go with it right away, but it would be nice if everyone in the family can go see it and agree that it's good.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
reply to post by Xaberz

My dear sweet Xaberz – how interesting you draw the Ace of Swords in addition to the Hierophant. This tells me that I believe I may be on the right track after all, but may require the assistance of a mentor such as a shaman or a person who possesses a holy wisdom to assist me. I certainly FEEL something is waiting to burst open within me and perhaps it’s just a matter of time through hard work and perseverance for it to be unlocked. Thus, my heart tells me what I should discontinue and instead strive towards, as I believe when more is revealed within me, I can only become more nurturing, giving, and loving, and thereby cultivate my being to a higher spiritual potentiality.

Your discernment and intuitiveness are really quite the gift and you are seemingly easing the pain of many souls who are undergoing extreme difficulties at this time. My heart goes out to all who are suffering so.

Xaberz, thank you so very much and many blessings to you.

peace

I'm so happy and glad that my reading made sense to you. It looks like it gave you some ideas on where to travel next, which is great! Don't worry that you're not on the right path, whatever path you are on and your heart is following is always the right path. Sometimes our path takes long detours to get to where we have to go. And one more quote.

“Success is a journey and not a destination” ~Deepak Chopra
Applying this to your case Success isn't a destination that you reach by taking the shortest path. It is a journey, which is why if our paths take a wide detour, it's not a problem because Success is found in that journey and not the destination.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Dear Xabrez,

I know you are not doing readings beyond page 11, however I am hoping you will feel my situation and make an exception.

This has been 27 1/2 years of my life and I would be eternally grateful for any insight you give me.

The significant dates are November 12-15 2011. What can you tell me?

If you feel compelled to help, again I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.

Hi, MsAphrodite.

I did a really quick psychic reading, and I saw you walking down a narrow hallway filled with crystals and mirrors. The hallway was extremely narrow, and you felt very constricted. I sensed a lot of doubt in yourself. Perhaps you wanted to go the other way, but deep down I knew that this was the right path for you. The crystals themselves looked very futuristic, green and fluorescent. From this I feel like technology will become very important in those days.

The mirrors in the hallway were reflecting your image in tiny fragmented pieces. I feel like these mirrors were reflecting your inner truth, and they were trying to get you to realize that you have to look inside yourself and see what that inner truth is telling you. And then make sure your life is reflecting that. I feel as though by doing this any sort of doubt in you will disappear. Your inner self and your actions will reflect like a crystal clear mirror. Any negative thoughts would ultimately be destroyed.

I hope that makes sense to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Two weeks ago I have entered a research paper competition.I have put a lot of time and effort into my paper and I'm holding my breath.Will my paper win a prize for first,second or third best paper,or nothing :-(

Hi, Adnachiel. Thank you for being so patient for your reading.

Your card is The High Priestess. The High Priestess in the card sits very quietly and patiently on a stone block, and I feel like you too will have to be patient for this answer. Underneath her is a very slim crescent moon. It is not full and bright, so I feel like 1st or 2nd place is not really in store for you. Perhaps it will only be 3rd, 4th, or 5th. It's okay though. Don't let this disappoint you. You tried really hard, and that's what matters. There is always another competition to work hard for, and as long as you are trying your best, there is no reason to feel bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

dear Xaberz

I just go fired from work last week, and I get really sad because I dont want to disapoint my gf and family, just wanted to know if there is any hope and happyness in the future for my gf and me..

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by Xaberz

I want to know if I'll end up doing alright in the near future financially and work in the field I'm studying. I also want to progress musically and if that Is something I should continue to persue and If my family and I will end up moving to where we have been planning here in the next year?
edit on 10/5/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

HI JLO. I'll draw three cards for your future, and let's see what they'll say.

First is the Three of Pentacles. I see you working really hard at what you're doing. You have a talent for your job, and many skills up your sleeve. I see you being well off financially. If you take contract work, I see many people coming for your work.

Second is the Ten of Wands. The tells me that your journey will not be very easy. Perhaps you'll be working a lot of overtime. Perhaps your job is physical in nature and it'll stress your body. If not that, then you'll just be really tired all the time, and it'll be hard to really make plans for the future because you're so busy working on work in the present.

Next is the Queen of Cups. I feel like you will be working in a career you enjoy greatly. Perhaps in your field, but if not, in something pretty similar. The Queen of Cups suggests something artistic in nature. Something where you might take small bits and pieces and you put them together to create something great. I also get the sensation to be a little careful financially. You don't want to spend beyond your means because if trouble brews you'll need those savings as a safety net.

For whether or not you should pursue your music. I drew the Ace of Cups. To me this suggests you should. It seems like music shines a light in you that gives you emotional strength and energy to keep you going on. There doesn't seem to be a reason to quit music now.

For whether your family will be moving where you are planning, I drew the Four of Pentacles. This suggests to me no. It seems something will tie you down and prevent you from moving anywhere for now. Perhaps with a lot of work and energy you'll be able to move. But it won't be something easy where you can do it on your terms. It'll be something that requires a lot of work and planning.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Xaberz

dear Xaberz

I just go fired from work last week, and I get really sad because I dont want to disapoint my gf and family, just wanted to know if there is any hope and happyness in the future for my gf and me..

Thanks in advance

Aww, I'm really sorry that happened. I totally understand about not wanting to disappoint your family over this news. When family mean so much to you, their opinion of you means so much. I think it would be good to tell them. If it is not your fault why you got fired than it should be easier. If it was your fault, you'll probably have to draw on a lot of strength to finally tell them.

For hope and happiness in your future for your gf and you. I drew the Eight of Wands. This suggests to me a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. I feel like this is suggesting to make sure you and your gf and both feet planted on the ground. With your feet planted on the ground, you'll be much better to handle situations as they come to you. I've also drawn the Empress. This suggests to me that emotions will be your strength and not your weakness. Use your emotions to be affectionate to one another. To help one another. To be each other's strength. By doing so, I see many happy times ahead for the two of you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Xaberz

Will I see extraterrestrial beings in this lifetime?

Thanks.

edit on 5-10-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

Hello, Sphynx.

I asked your question, and then I drew The Star card. This made me smile because of extraterrestials being from the outer stars. I get the feeling though that if there are are creatures out there, they're going to pass you by. I get the feeling that you're going to be really busy doing your own thing, and doing your own life, and following that which makes you happy that I don't see ETs being in your future. That doesn't mean they're not out there. Perhaps keep looking up at the stars and see what you find. You might see something that will bring you a lot of joy. But as for a huge transformation of your life from seeing ETs, I think this is only a dream.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Hell why not.

These dreams I have that haunt me, and I fear that I will become because some of them already have. In them three men, perhaps three I could become, or perhaps 2 I will meet. One is a justified, and just, but angry man in a uniform, dead before his time, the other a wealthy man with forgiveness in a suit and long life and success, but always in second place, the third a forgiving man in a uniform, dead by the ideal he swore to uphold.

Anything?

Hmm...Very interesting. I'll ask the cards what they might mean.

In asking about your dreams, I drew the Seven of Cups. This draws to mind that you should be frightened by your dream. The dream itself is probably trying to tell you something, but it's not something you should be frightened of. After all, it is just a dream. It is not a premonition that you are going to die. If anything it's a metaphorical death. Perhaps an end of one stage of your life, and a new beginning.

I feel like the first man, you better be careful of. I feel like anger for you would be like a poison that will spread through your veins and eventually taking over your whole self. This is not irreversible, however. The way out is to guard yourself from letting anger take over. Put up an invisible wall deflecting anger from entering yourself.

The next card is The Hermit. I suppose the Hermit is offering you advice. He is telling you to be calm, and perhaps reclusive when you need to be. Meaning, if you need time to be alone, don't be afraid to be alone for a little while and do some quiet thinking by yourself. Perhaps when you are by yourself, spend some time reflecting what your purpose is in the Universe. The answer isn't something that comes logically, it is something that will come from your heart.

The next card is The World. I get the feeling that The Hermit is one aspect of yourself, but The World is another aspect. I get the feeling that it's not just about being reclusive and finding the answer inside yourself. It's also about going out into the world and experience things. The World teaches you so much, and The World actually is telling you where to go. Watch for signs in the world around you pointing which direction your life should take you. And I also feel like The World is reminding you to be happy, and realize how wonderful The World can truly be. It has so much to offer, you just need to open your eyes to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by Xaberz

I want to know if I'll end up doing alright in the near future financially and work in the field I'm studying. I also want to progress musically and if that Is something I should continue to persue and If my family and I will end up moving to where we have been planning here in the next year?
edit on 10/5/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

HI JLO. I'll draw three cards for your future, and let's see what they'll say.

First is the Three of Pentacles. I see you working really hard at what you're doing. You have a talent for your job, and many skills up your sleeve. I see you being well off financially. If you take contract work, I see many people coming for your work.

Second is the Ten of Wands. The tells me that your journey will not be very easy. Perhaps you'll be working a lot of overtime. Perhaps your job is physical in nature and it'll stress your body. If not that, then you'll just be really tired all the time, and it'll be hard to really make plans for the future because you're so busy working on work in the present.

Next is the Queen of Cups. I feel like you will be working in a career you enjoy greatly. Perhaps in your field, but if not, in something pretty similar. The Queen of Cups suggests something artistic in nature. Something where you might take small bits and pieces and you put them together to create something great. I also get the sensation to be a little careful financially. You don't want to spend beyond your means because if trouble brews you'll need those savings as a safety net.

For whether or not you should pursue your music. I drew the Ace of Cups. To me this suggests you should. It seems like music shines a light in you that gives you emotional strength and energy to keep you going on. There doesn't seem to be a reason to quit music now.

For whether your family will be moving where you are planning, I drew the Four of Pentacles. This suggests to me no. It seems something will tie you down and prevent you from moving anywhere for now. Perhaps with a lot of work and energy you'll be able to move. But it won't be something easy where you can do it on your terms. It'll be something that requires a lot of work and planning.

Thank you for the reading. It was not easy being patient for it but I'm glad I was. Things are very difficult financially for me right now and it feels like they're not getting better at the moment. I am tied down now to where I live since there is no way possible to move since it's hard enough to pay rent. My girlfriend and our 2 year old daughter have plans to move to Arizona from here in San Diego and now I feel a little better knowing that it's not going to be soon but maybe next year or the end of it. I'm in school for business management and accounting so hopefully when I'm done, work will be in Arizona for us to live. San Diego is EXPENSIVE!
Question, the first three cards, do they represent past, present & future? I want to produce my own music just for fun because music does in fact highly motivate me and keep my spirits high at all times. I love Classical music as well as Heavy Metal or Rock. The ten of wands is funny because my dad worked a lot and is always busy, which makes him tired ALWAYS. he's always falling asleep wherever we go and has been like that since I was a kid. My mom has Tarot cards too, the were given to her from a friend in Arizona who she says was a psychic. I've long forgotten the readings she gave me. anyway i'm rambling now. thanks again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Are you sure your not psychic you seem to have a talent because what you saw is exactly what it looks like you might be surprised that you have some sort of connection that is starting to develop with what you are doing on here. Basically if I had a direct question it would be will there ever be kids in my future? but realise you are busy and you are doing a really good thing here for everyone and yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join