It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much for my reading, You have said so many things that are so true.
Bless you. Peace and love srarchild.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi

i just wanted to say thanks. I finally had a deal work out for me on my gold claims and I got my debt paid out. that was a big sigh of relief. I am also married now. I guess that is what I am asking about. I have been with my current wife for the better part of 10years and we finally tied the knot in November. In many ways I am happy yet i am also misirable. Everything just seems to be an argument with her and I am to the point of just walking out and starting a new life. I think I would already have done so if not for our kids. I love my kids and the thought of not being with them everyday really scares me and the thought of them not having me around every day reminds me of how difficult it was for me growing up with my parents seperated. I guess you can say I am between a rock and a hard place.
I don't know if you are still doing readings for people as I have not visited this board for a while. I apologize if I am intruding on your gift and if you still are doing readings, I would deeply appreciate your gifted insight again. Thanks

** I think I clicked the wrong user...lol...my mistake. This was intended for Xarberz of course
edit on 5-3-2012 by polrwolf because: sent to wrong person

edit on 5-3-2012 by polrwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by polrwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi

i just wanted to say thanks. I finally had a deal work out for me on my gold claims and I got my debt paid out. that was a big sigh of relief. I am also married now. I guess that is what I am asking about. I have been with my current wife for the better part of 10years and we finally tied the knot in November. In many ways I am happy yet i am also misirable. Everything just seems to be an argument with her and I am to the point of just walking out and starting a new life. I think I would already have done so if not for our kids. I love my kids and the thought of not being with them everyday really scares me and the thought of them not having me around every day reminds me of how difficult it was for me growing up with my parents seperated. I guess you can say I am between a rock and a hard place.
I don't know if you are still doing readings for people as I have not visited this board for a while. I apologize if I am intruding on your gift and if you still are doing readings, I would deeply appreciate your gifted insight again. Thanks

** I think I clicked the wrong user...lol...my mistake. This was intended for Xarberz of course

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi,

Is this thread still alive?

If so flip a coin.
Heads is Tarot for me
Tails is Iching for me

If it is death
Nevermind...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi I'd like a reading please. I want to know about my love life this year.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i"ll take a general reading.

Thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join