It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you that's very interesting and you've given me a lot to think about.

Very kind of you to do this for people.

I wish I'd asked you about relationships now. Food for thought anyway...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by avwood
Hello Xavier,

Having some trouble choosing with path to take within the next 2 years. I've also been "listening to the universe" more because I feel as if it has something important to say to me. Could you help me out with these 2 things? Tarot or I-ching, whichever you think is more beneficial to my situation.

Thank you and Namaste!

Hi, Avwood. So I'm asking the I Ching, What path should Avwood take within the next two years? And let's see what it says.

Hexagram 20: Contemplation (View). This hexagram is Wind over Earth, which represents the wind as it is blowing over the Earth. Perhaps here it is suggests you're going to have to do some traveling in the next two years. Particularly, traveling to do some research. To learn about something, but also to give your opinion/instructions on something. That doesn't seem clear in my head, but perhaps it makes more sense to you.

Another meaning of this Hexagram is to be seen. It's like a landmark that can be seen from miles around. Perhaps this suggests you're going to have to command people's view. Perhaps you need to set a good example to them, or act like a ruler. At the very least, I feel like this is saying in the next two years, people are going to be looking up to you, and your path should be based on that.

The first line changes. This suggests that you're far from the choice you have to make so it's hard for you to comprehend, but it's very important for you to contemplate this matter anyway. You must try to understand, perhaps a way of doing this is taking in a whole picture as opposed to looking at detail.

The fourth line changes. This suggests you were actually given great knowledge in this area you're having trouble with by someone older. This older person knows how the world works, and they have given you knowledge how to succeed. It suggests to be influenced by this person, but you should still act independently, and shouldn't be used as this person's tool.

The fifth line changes. This suggests to contemplate your life, and look at the effects your actions produce. You can concentrate on the matter you're focusing on, and not look at every day to day action you do, of course. If you actions have good results then you are satisfied to know that you're on the right path.

The changing lines produce Hexagram 21: Biting Through, which is Fire over Thunder. This represents your future, and let's see what the I Ching suggests for you to do. It says you'll face a major obstacle. Perhaps this obstacle is preventing you from getting what you want, preventing you from seeing the success you see for yourself. It even suggests this obstacle might be a person. Perhaps someone is harming you or standing in your way from getting what you want. It says to let justice be administered. If they're being shady, and you can get them in trouble, let that happen. It seems like rules and laws will be important here. Let justice be administered, and you'll be okay.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you that's very interesting and you've given me a lot to think about.

Very kind of you to do this for people.

I wish I'd asked you about relationships now. Food for thought anyway...

No problem!
Hope the reading helps you get out of whatever rut you may be in, and help you on your future.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lmbsc
Hi Xaberz,

I have a few questions if that's ok. First, my wife and I are expecting a baby girl but the pregnancy has been full of problems. Is our baby going to be ok?

Secondly, we were looking at buying a house but we ran into some problems with getting a mortgage. Are we going to be able to purchase a house soon?

Finally, is our financial situation going to change anytime soon and if so will it be for the better or worse?

Thank you in advance.

Hi lmbsc.

Okay, for your first question. It is the Page of Swords. One meaning of the Page of Swords is someone who is on their guard. Is this your first baby together? I feel like this card represents going into new territory, and not being sure what to expect. Thus you are ultra cautious. I'm up in the air on this one. On the card the waves are really choppy, and the terrain is uneven. But the sky is rather blue, and the birds are free flying. Perhaps I should draw another card to get a clearer feeling. It is the Six of Swords. I sense sadness here. Perhaps things aren't going to turn out how you'll hope. It's hard for me to get a complete picture because there are so many emotions swarming this reading. But please don't despair if you do have to give up your baby, perhaps this is life's way of throwing you challenges to learn how to keep your chin up. And perhaps once you've been there, and it ever happens to someone else, you'll have a greater understanding, and you can be there for someone else.

For your house, I drew the King of Wands. I feel like this card is suggesting to get your financial situation straightened out before you buy a house. Is everything secure as far as money coming in and a steady income? If you venture into buying a house without everything secure, you'll just be stabbing yourself in the foot. If everything is fair in that department, I feel like you can be fairly optimistic of getting a house. Just be very careful of what you're getting yourself into. I get the feeling that being cautious is important here.

For your financial situation, I drew the King of Pentacles. I see it growing. This card represents the epitome of financial success, so I feel like you have great potential. Perhaps it is a matter of trimming the branches of your life that are dead, and focusing on the branches that are thriving. Does that makes sense? Treat your financial situation like a garden, basically. Trim off the dead things, perhaps look where you waste your money, and remove that, perhaps look at bad investments and remove that. But that which is growing and succeeding, you should cultivate. That where you find success you should concentrate on, and I can see what was potential turning into something very fruitful indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
I'm game, hope I'm not too late! Thanx

Hi, Magestic Lumen. No you are not too late. I just hope you come back to the thread to read the reading, and it hasn't been so long that you've forgotten about it.

I'm going to do an I Ching reading for you. I hope it helps or you find it intriguing. Your oracle is embodied in Hexagram 1: The Creative. I see great success in you. Creative forces are swirling around, and perhaps at this time of your life you are easily inspired. Now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity and grab life by the horns. Is there something you wish to create in your life that you've been meaning to for awhile. Now is an excellent opportunity for that. If you are creating something right now, good for you. It looks very promising and you are enjoying the fruits of your labors. Just remember to put a great amount of love in the work you do. As long as there is love there, you'll see great success.

I also get the feeling that it is saying to work smart. Are you working as efficiently as you can? Work smart, and you'll see greater success.

The second line changes. This suggests you are still a baby in whatever creative venture you have started on. So, say you've recently started a restaurant, you're still a newbie, and you're not that four star restaurant. But what differentiates you from the others that are just starting out, is that you are serious in your venture. You have a heart in it that is strong and gives you the energy to keep on going despite any obstacles that might come in your way.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 13: Fellowship with Men. It looks like you might want to turn to help. You can't do this project on your own, so it's good for you to build good relationships with those around you that can help you with your venture. Everyone should be in on this together. There should be a common want or desire of the group, like a goal for them to focus on. It seems like you're going to have to perform some leadership here. Focus on your vision and inspire those around you towards that vision, and you'll see success.

If they have trouble understanding, it would help if you gave clear concise examples. Make sure the group is functioning correctly. That things are in order. Any sort of disorder is something for you to work on. It's like, the group should work like a team for what needs to get done to get done.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustR0b
Hello Xaberz,
hope im not too late but i just wanted to ask 2 questions in one actually..

I was wondering if i ever will overcome my problems as of late and be successful again also if ill ever be able to reunite with my son in the future?

Hi, Rob. To answer your first question about overcoming your problems, I drew the Five of Wands. This is a battle.
Whatever problems you need to overcome you're going to have to fight for them. Perhaps something is standing in your way, and you need to figure out a way to solve that problem proactively. Key word proactively. It's important not to just wait and hope your problems solve themselves. You're going to have to step into the fray and really work on it.

Will you be successful again? I see the Hermit. If you will be successful, I think that is dependent on whether you do some quiet reflecting. You seem to have mentioned that there has been a change in your life. So perhaps here it is saying that with that change you need to reassess your goals. Once you reassess your goals, you'll have a clearer vision and it'll be easier to reach that success you want. And I don't mean like, "Oh yeah! I know what my goals are!" Like really sit down and think of what you truly want, without thinking about what your past goals are. What do you really truly want right now. And work off that. Does that make sense?

Whether you will see your son again. It is the Six of Swords. I get the feeling that things seem slow and unpromising right now. Perhaps it is because of the direction you're heading in your life. Perhaps it's time to rejuvenate your direction, and take a change in course. This change will give you the optimism to go on, and you'll very likely see your son again. But if you continue on this course you're on, I don't see you seeing him anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
i'd like in if i can

i have been told twice that i am always followed and i have a destiny that my soul has been trying to acheive? im am not religious so this all sounds weird to me, so whats up?

Hi, Meekbot. Let's see if we can come to a greater understanding of your supposed destiny.

Presently you are The Wanderer. It seems your soul hasn't found that right spot for you, and thus you wander around looking for a place to call home. A wanderer also must not be gruff and overbearing. Afterall, he or she does not have much money so cannot afford to make enemies. Spiritually, perhaps this means you should open yourself up more spiritually. Also when one is a wanderer evil tends to lurk around the corner. So it is important to be cautious, and to not fall onto the wrong path. Associate with good people, and you will see good fortune.

The second line changes. This suggests you know where to go. That you are in touched with your inner being, and so you know exactly where to stay. It also mentions here that you win the allegiance of a faithful and trustworthy servant. How interesting that these people say that people follow you, because here it says you have a servant that can help you.

The fifth line changes. This one suggests that you have a deep rooted ability to always land up on top. Like, something in your intuition is guiding you so you never really seem to fail. Or if you do fail, you always have a way out to come back on top. People praise you for this ability. I guess you have a knack for succeeding. This is good.

Your future is in Hexagram 44. This suggests to me a meeting of the earthly with the spiritual. What exactly causes you to choose your actions? Is it that which will make you happy? I used to decide based on that, but eventually I learned that what makes me happy is not always good.

For example, here in the I Ching, it lists a beautiful maiden. She is young and powerful and thus would seem to make a good marriage, but the thing is she is unfaithful and what looked good and beneficial was actually dangerous and damaging. Going by this, examine choices in your life that you feel are good, but look and see if they are actually hurting you. It might not be apparent at first, but perhaps this is a journey you're going to have to work on over time.

One example of this for me was drinking. I used to think drinking made me happy, and I would go out drinking twice a week or more. But then I realized that alcohol wasn't really helping me. It wasn't really good for my body, and I was tired more of the time. Once I stopped, my life greatly improved, I felt healthier and even happier than before. By examining your life like this, I feel like your soul will be better treated. And perhaps ideas that are spiritual in nature will become more clear.

So Coming to Meet. I feel like your body and soul will find a way to live in greater harmony with one another. It'll find a way. Don't worry.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93
reply to post by Xaberz

thank you so much xaber =]
you are very nice... ^^ i hope you get good karma

p.s can you do these down here with the tarrot card cus it seem more modernize haha
Yes i know that you have other request to do and you did me already. So you can do me last or not do them at all, i dont mind ^^
but if you do can you answer these with tarrot please thank you so much

Will i live long ?
Will i be rich/wealthy ?
Will i able to find a true love ? if so is she pretty ? hahah

p.ss i love you xaber hahah you are very helpfull, and i just want to say thnx agin =]
:

p.sss i that fox on ur profile pic your pet lol it so cute ^^

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (spell xaber wrong)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (forget to add smile faces ^^)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

For whether you will live long, I drew the Nine of Wands. Be careful of head injuries. I can see this being your downfall. Just be careful and vigilant. When taking risks, be well prepared.

For whether you will be rich and wealthy, I drew the Nine of Cups. I would say yes. It looks like you are satisfied with what you have gotten, and thus are very happy because of it. I feel it is important here to make sure you're not being greedy. Make sure that people aren't suffering because of a lust for money.

For will you find true love? I drew the Five of Swords. To be completely blunt, I see you hurting a lot of girls' hearts. Perhaps this card is telling you to be more aware of their emotions and make sure you aren't hurting them. And if you do hurt their emotions, take it seriously, and don't laugh that they're being silly. If you mock them for making them sad, I don't see a promising relationship filled with true love for you.

Does what I've said seem like they could be aspects of yourself? It seems like you have a lot of things to work on, so I wish you the best of luck!

edit on 10/11/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz -

Living in San Francisco, I'm always game for this kind of thing - especially in THIS economy !!

If you could squeeze lil ole me in, that would be sweeeeeeeeet !!!

Alright! Sounds like you're excited for your reading, so I hope you're not disappointed.

I cast some coins for you, and it looks like your I Ching is Hexagram 55: Abundance.

This means that you have a lot going for you. Maybe you're really successful in your career or business. Maybe you have a nice relationship or at least really good friends and family. The I Ching is telling you to be like the sun at midday. Meaning this is a good time, just be glad that this time is happening. It also mentions that it would be wise to know that this period of Abundance is only temporary, and a decline must follow, but don't let this get you sad. Enjoy life now is the main point. But you're in San Francisco, I probably don't have to tell you to enjoy life when there are so many things around you to enjoy.

Another aspect of Abundance comes from the two trigrams that make it up Thunder over Flame. This suggests lawsuits, but perhaps not physical lawsuits but more metaphorical in nature. If it is a real lawsuit, and you had been wronged, let the law be laid down and enforced. If it is metaphorical in nature, look to see where people might have wronged you, and see that they are getting their fair share of punishment. That makes it sound like you should do the punishing, but that's far from the case. It's more like, make sure that laws/rules are being followed, and if not see that the punishment follows through. An example of this minus lawsuit might be something like, you're working for a company, and one of your co-workers is breaking the rules. Perhaps they're breaking the rules hurts the company which entail hurts you. Or perhaps because they told you about it, you almost become a comrade, and you might get in trouble too. So let the law be laid and enforced, meaning report them and allow them to be punished. The I Ching is saying this is the right thing to do.

Does this make sense?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz ! Thanks very very much for 'tossing the coins for me', as they say...

The truth is... I have been out of work for 1 year and finding it increasingly hard financially to make ends meet comfortably - although I enjoy good health (d.v.) and can at least pay my bills to survive - at least for the next six months until the unemployment runs out !

So...can you do a quick Tarot card reading to amplify upon what the I Ching threw out earlier?

Yes, I (like a lot of humans on this planet !!) have of course been 'wronged' by others in the past (mainly tiny minded jealous female offfice co-workers, who sometimes find out about my higher salary...high tech is very competitive among the genders - although how these persons actually discover how much I was able to earn .I haven't the foggiest..I certainly did not flaunt it) and this has led to some spiteful office back-stabbing resulting in two occasions in the past of the dissolutions of whole departments (compleat layoffs) - but I choose always just to walk away from such persons so as not to be infected by negative energies - they are clearly all living in a very dark place, spiritually...and I do not ever wish to be tained by that kind o'thing !

So I have come way down in the world over the past year, as they say:

Interestingly, about 3 weeks ago, I was contemplating my own future (and my current jobless status - wwhich means my options are way open !) while walking to the local library to use their computers and...knowing that I was going to be literally out of money for the next 5 days or so...I saw (shock and awe) immediately at my feet on the pavement in front of me - a USD $20.00 bill folded and blowing in the wind until it literally landed on my shoe !

Sounds incredible, but this really really really happened - !!

Which at the time seemed even more curious to me since I was just then thinking how I was going to make ends meet that week (this at least allowed me to buy enough bread fruit and milk to stay alive for 5 more days ! )

The message that occured clearly to me at that moment was "Allow the Universe to take care of you - remember you can ONLY Live One Day at a Time..." in other words, there is Abundance enough at hand for me (and everyone for that matter) to survive the down times in the economy which in SFO is no joke...

Oddly just that very morning I had a strangely Lucid Dream where I was drinking a cup of REALLY good coffee and a sing-song voice message came into my mind in a man's voice (sounded just like John Lennon, but never mind..) just as I was waking up - it was very very distinct and it said to me:

'A Never-Filling Bowl is aN Ever-Filling Bowl...'

With the N (changing it from Never to Ever) in the middle it seems kind of Zen wouldn't you say?

Anyway, themes relating to soon-to-appear 'abundance' have been coming across for me over the past 3 months on the I Ching that I have been doing...but nothing specific

So if you could take a few mins to do a Tarot reading and maybe envisage what might be in store over the next 6 months to a year, that would be very comforting - especially if you see that I need to change careers as we approach the new 2012 cycle...

I appreciate all the time you've been spending on all of these readings, thanks again !

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
could i have a tarot and/or i ching reading?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you very much. You're hard work is very much appreciated. You are a wonderful person for offering to do this. Your reading is very accurate. I have two boys with another woman and my wife has a son with another man. This will be our first daughter and first child together. She is not even born yet and I am already full of worries for her. My biggest concern is for my wife's son as he is very much attached to her and although he seems to be excited about having a little sister, I feel as though he will become jealous and annoyed at her for taking so much of his moms attention away from him.

You are spot on about the house situation. We didn't get the mortgage for the house we were looking at purchasing because my credit was not good enough. There are some things that I am working on to clear up my credit. We are secure in the money department, it was just my credit that was holding us back. The mortgage agent gave us some advise and you have reinforced it.

Your reading on our financial situation is spot on as well. It's absolutely amazing actually. I have been paying child support for my two boys ever since their mother and I parted ways but on top of that, I have also been giving her extra money to buy the kids clothing and paid for the extra's the kids may need. My wife has been trying to tell me that I have to stop this. She says that it's fine to help out with the kids expenses but that I shouldn't be paying for ALL their stuff and I also shouldn't be paying for her cable and phone etc..........

Thank you once again. Your hard work and time is very much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ok im gonna go out on a limb here i usually dont get into this but what the heck its worth a try. I'll let you pick which one u think is best.

so 2 questions
1. do i stick with the one I am with now or go with another one
2 is the one that i think may be the one the one?

i kno it takes a while to ge through all of this so if ya could u2u me when u post my reply id appreciate it. thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Wow! Reading your first paragraph perplexed me so much. Usually the I Ching is pretty spot on, but there is always the fluke that it won't connect to the situation. However, I looked back at the symbol, and I looked back at Abundance, and I completely read it wrong! It is not Hexagram 55, but your oracle was supposed to be Hexagram 62. I misread the first line as solid, but it is actually broken. I have to be more careful!

But it's still interesting how you connected your life to Abundance. It is true that the Universe has a way of working out to get you back on your feet. You only need to look for the signs and grab the opportunities when they present themselves. But I don't feel like that's what the I Ching meant by Abundance.

Okay so it is actually Hexagram 62: Preponderance of the Small, and I apologize immensely for botching up your reading.

In this hexagram, the weak lines are exceeding the strong lines. So too, weak elements are weighing down; preponderance means a superiority in weight, power, importance, or strength. The I Ching says this hexagram represents a transitional state. It also represents extraordinary conditions; thus, special things much be taken into consideration.

First and foremost, perseverance furthers. When the I Ching says this, it is important to continue. Sitting around doing nothing will get you no where. Secondly, it emphasizes that small things must be done, also meaning great things should not be done. This idea is portrayed in a flying bird. It is good for the bird to not soar high. It should fly low and it will find good fortune. Applying this to you, it is important not to set high goals for yourself at this point. It is important to put small goals for yourself that can easily be accomplished. To strive for high goals will only hurt yourself due to the exceptional circumstances here that are beyond the norm. Think of it as a high tumultuous wind where you have to fly low for awhile.

The Hexagram is made up of two trigrams. The top trigram is Thunder and the bottom one is Mountain. Here too, we can look at this Hexagram metaphorically as if it were Thunder on top of a Mountain. When thunder is on a mountain it sounds much closer, much nearer. Thus, it is important to fix ones eyes closer to what is going on, and to act appropriately. It mentions the right degree of mourning at a burial. It also mentions the right degree of economy in expenditures. Thrift in spending is suggested by the Mountain, which indicates limitation.

So, obviously this hexagram is much more pertinent to your situation than Abundance. Set small goals for yourself not large ones and be thrifty in your expenditures.

Because I botched up, I'll use the Tarot to see if it can illuminate the situation any more. I drew the Nine of Pentacles. This seems to suggest to me, cultivating feminine refinement within yourself. It seems like being gentle and modest is important here. Perhaps by being so, you'll encourage positive people to come to you. The woman on this card seems to reflect elegance and cheerfulness. I feel like it is suggesting you to try to do so also.

The next card is The Devil. I feel like this card is telling you to very careful of temptations. Things that seem very appealing or appetizing might not be best for you at this point. Most likely because your financial situation, it is important that a lot of lofty expenditures should be economized. I'm sure you have done so already, but perhaps this card is suggesting locations in your life that you are still holding onto that perhaps you do not need. When thinking this I'm reminded of my family in Vietnam. They don't need air conditioning. They don't need a large refrigerator or a large kitchen or even a stove. They'll use a small portable stove. They don't even need a shower head, as they can just use a bucket to wash themselves. Do you live near Chinatown? If you do, the produce there is so cheap. It's about 4 times cheaper than anything you can get at Safeway or Trader Joes. Since you're unemployed I figure you get General Assistance and food stamps from the city, which offers a free bus pass? Chinatown is just an annoying crowded bus ride away, and if it means saving $10 on groceries, all the better!

Actually, you mentioned you are starving, so perhaps you aren't on food stamps. After all, San Francisco gives I believe it's like $200-$300 a month per person for food. I don't see how you can be starving with that. If you haven't already I'd try applying for both General Assistance and Food Stamps. You can apply for both at CAAP Office 1235 Mission Street. www.dss.cahwnet.gov... is pretty much all the information you need. I never applied for GA, but they have the applications at that same building too.

Best of luck!
edit on 10/12/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
could i have a tarot and/or i ching reading?

I already gave your reading on page 21.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lmbsc
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you very much. You're hard work is very much appreciated. You are a wonderful person for offering to do this. Your reading is very accurate. I have two boys with another woman and my wife has a son with another man. This will be our first daughter and first child together. She is not even born yet and I am already full of worries for her. My biggest concern is for my wife's son as he is very much attached to her and although he seems to be excited about having a little sister, I feel as though he will become jealous and annoyed at her for taking so much of his moms attention away from him.

You are spot on about the house situation. We didn't get the mortgage for the house we were looking at purchasing because my credit was not good enough. There are some things that I am working on to clear up my credit. We are secure in the money department, it was just my credit that was holding us back. The mortgage agent gave us some advise and you have reinforced it.

Your reading on our financial situation is spot on as well. It's absolutely amazing actually. I have been paying child support for my two boys ever since their mother and I parted ways but on top of that, I have also been giving her extra money to buy the kids clothing and paid for the extra's the kids may need. My wife has been trying to tell me that I have to stop this. She says that it's fine to help out with the kids expenses but that I shouldn't be paying for ALL their stuff and I also shouldn't be paying for her cable and phone etc..........

Thank you once again. Your hard work and time is very much appreciated.

That is so awesome! I'm glad I could be of so much help to you. The only thing I wanted to add to what you posted: That may very well be with her son and being jealous of his sister. I had four cousins, and I remember when everyone had to do chores, but the youngest one, she was only 5, so the only chore she had to do was organize the shoes in the shoe rack. Everyone else had to clean the house and do dishes, etc. And I remember the older boys would resent their little sister for that. You're definitely right to keep that in mind. It would probably even be good to talk to him about it, and let him come out with his feelings about her when that comes. It'll be better for him to tell you to release his feelings, as opposed to maybe him taking it out on her.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
just wondering what page you were on!

*anxiously awaiting page 7* lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by unite_life
reply to post by Xaberz

yeah, do a tarot reading on me and lets see what it recommends me to do. also with the iching?

Alright, let's see what they both recommend you to do.

I drew the Eight of Pentacles and the Ace of Wands. I get the impression your work might be tiring you out. Perhaps it is very repetitive, which makes the day seem even longer. I feel like the Tarot is telling you to keep at it. The world is going to offer you something new and exciting very soon. Perhaps it is even a new job. I get the impression though, that perhaps the new thing might have some drawbacks, but I drew the Hanged Man, and I feel like it is your state of mind that is holding you back, not the job. Perhaps here, it would be wise to reflect how your state of mind prevent you from being happy with your job. Maybe when things don't come easily to you, you get easily frustrated?

The I Ching gives you Hexagram 23: Splitting Apart. I get the impression that things are mounting, which is causing trouble in your life. Perhaps your life doesn't seem stable right now, but the I Ching actually suggests not doing anything for the time being. The reason being is the hexagram is made up of the trigrams mountain and earth. It is important to be still like a mountain, and not pursue anything for the time being. It also says of being quiet. Perhaps do not complain of your situation, and simply weather it.

The image is of a mountain over the earth. A steep narrow mountain will topple over, so here it would be wise to broaden your base. What is supporting you in your life right now? If it is family, it would be important to be very loving and generous to the right now. If it is friends, the same, it would be wise to help your friends even more than you usually do. If it is your job, then the people you count on, you should help very much so too.

The first line changes. This suggests disaster. Something or someone or some people are trying to ruin the things around you. If this applies to work, perhaps someone is ruining your work environment. If this applies to home, someone in your family or outside the family is trying to disrupt the home environment. However, it mentions there is nothing for you to do, but wait.

The changing lines create Hexagram 27: The Corners of the Mouth (Providing Nourishment). Perhaps this suggests that the person has hurt the situation, and thus there will be people in your life hurting. I feel like it is important to be strong here and nourish them spiritually. Words are important here. Say kind words to them to make them feel better. Make sure these words are coming from a good place inside. Be careful of saying anything that might be improper. I believe it is very important here to refine your character. What are some ways that you can cultivate your character? If you are stuck on that question, focus on creating tranquility in yourself and the answer will come naturally.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
just wondering what page you were on!

*anxiously awaiting page 7* lol

I just did unite_life who was on page 6.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
[Are you still reading? If so, I don't care what tools you use - I've had tarot readings before but they didn't seem like they fit. I have 3 quetions for you -- 1) will I be able to buy the house I want; 2) do I have health issues, and 3) am I going to live the rest of my life alone? Much thanks. This is a great threat to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join