It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the point of "paid disinfo agents" on ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I'm thinking of writing a book now.

My life as a 9/11 disinfo agent. They pay totally sucks right now, you know how government jobs are right?

Oh wait that would blow out the whole conspiracy, and I would rake millions form my book deal, maybe I'll even get a movie!

I wonder why my other "Disinfo" agents haven't thought of it first? Oh thats right, because we don't exist, it would be stupid to hire a bunch of people and bring them in on the Conspiracy to hassle people on Internet forums.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by hooper

I'm working from home today. The wife's gone to a blood sacrifice at the Church of Numerology so I'm looking after little Succubus and Beelzebub and typing "debunks" in between.

Good for you. So they do allow you a break now and then. It's good to have a diversion from the disinfo game once in a while!

As to your wife's participation in blood sacrifice, I didn't know they do those at the church of numerology. Is it animal or human? I have heard that coca cola is good for cleaning up blood stains. The highway patrol has been known to carry it in the trunk of their patrol cars just for that purpose, to clean blood stains off the highway at accident scenes.
edit on 9/23/2011 by dubiousone because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The point would be to spread disinfo on here.
To sway your thoughts from the truth.
Just look at the comet situation having someone on here to give people
something to think about other than doom to keep the panic levels down as long as possible.
edit on 23-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by Six6Six

I'm thinking of writing a book now.

My life as a 9/11 disinfo agent. They pay totally sucks right now, you know how government jobs are right?

Oh wait that would blow out the whole conspiracy, and I would rake millions form my book deal, maybe I'll even get a movie!

I wonder why my other "Disinfo" agents haven't thought of it first? Oh thats right, because we don't exist, it would be stupid to hire a bunch of people and bring them in on the Conspiracy to hassle people on Internet forums.

It's comforting to finally know that covert government agencies don't engage in propaganda. Thanks for laying that fear to rest. Wheww!!! I can safely leave the house now and maybe even keep the doors unlocked at night. It's been a decade since I've ventured outside. Now, if we could only get the MSM on board.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You know the Tech is higher than some zit faced kid sitting on a PC typing disinfo, they have the TECH to use Computers to post messages and comments 'debunking' and spreading disinfo using algorithms just like they can track big human events with 99.9% accuracy from spying on google searches, google email. Didnt they build a huge billion+ dollar cyber security center in Utah last yr?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.americanpendulum.com...
Yes that's a huge disinfo operation.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Governments, organizations and companies are always engaged in spin - I don't recall ever being part of an organization that was not. Whether people are specifically paid for it or not is irrelevant as there are plenty of people willing to do it for free - for what they believe in. Add a paycheck and one can get to be pretty enthusiastic in arguing their - or someone else's position. That's what Lawyers do - usually to a much more targeted audience.

Is there a point for "working" a forum like ATS? Forums don't provide a good return on the amount of participation unless they are engaged aggressively over a prolonged period of time. This involves an effort to make sure that one's position is reflected across all relevant threads. It is marketing. Blogs and web sites provide better bang for the buck, imo, but they also require much higher quality (time/research/design/networking) to be effective.

All the way around - "This IS THE INTERNET" - a weapon of war in its own right - where the prizes are the minds of people. Everyday, people wake up with the intention of converting others - to buy a product or to invest in a belief.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your enlightening point of view!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Jeez..if they point fingers to you, believing you're a disinfo agent...there's only one truth...and this is...

...they don't agree with your opinion.

That is not entirely true. The problem with people who we call disinfo agents is that they have yet to provide a valid arguement that dismisses evidence. Most people just come in a thread and say "You are wrong, this is debunked many times .... dot dot dot" so where is the rest of the info that supposedly debunked the evidence?

I have an open mind and God knows I wanted to be wrong about the Gov attacking it's own people. But after seeing soo many articles and soo many evidence and after piecing pieces of the puzzle together. It is hard to dismiss it with just a small argument.

Imo, if you want to debunk bring solid evidence. But not evidence we have looked over a thousand times over and dismissed it as a lie.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

to keep sheeple in check. so that the peasants don't start asking too many damn questions.
lol. same ol' same ol'. shills are a shilling.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by USXpat

Governments, organizations and companies are always engaged in spin....

I'm sorry, this is more than just "spin" or propoganda or point of view. This is covering up for mass murder. We're not talking about marginal tax rates, the endangered species act or offshore drilling. As was pointed out earlier the only way you can do that is by pulling all the disinfo agents into the loop. Which means adding dozens to the already huge roster of those that are "in on it" and keeping their mouths completely shut after 10 years.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

should ats have a list of disinfoers at hand
so we can ignore their mad ramblers/trollers

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Jeez..if they point fingers to you, believing you're a disinfo agent...there's only one truth...and this is...

...they don't agree with your opinion.

That is not entirely true. The problem with people who we call disinfo agents is that they have yet to provide a valid arguement that dismisses evidence. Most people just come in a thread and say "You are wrong, this is debunked many times .... dot dot dot" so where is the rest of the info that supposedly debunked the evidence?

I have an open mind and God knows I wanted to be wrong about the Gov attacking it's own people. But after seeing soo many articles and soo many evidence and after piecing pieces of the puzzle together. It is hard to dismiss it with just a small argument.

Imo, if you want to debunk bring solid evidence. But not evidence we have looked over a thousand times over and dismissed it as a lie.

All right, how about THIS- this is one of the core columns from the WTC that was preserved after the collapse (disproving lie #1: all the steel was sent to China). Notice that it doesn't have a single blast mark or cut mark on it (disproving lie #2: the towers were brought dowen by explosives or thermite). It is deformed entirely due the force of the collapse and twisted it into ghastly shapes (disproving lie #3: there wouldn't be sufficient energy from the initial structural faulure to cause a cascading collapse).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc309d1f98a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, in a few minutes, you're going to see proof of something else: that conspiracy theorists instinctively insist that everything that disproves their conspiracy claims is all "planted disinformation" without even looking at it. Go ahead, people, say this was manufactured in some secret government laboratory somewhere. You know you want to.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I know a Federal Employee in DOD who spends his 8 hours a day clicking on Cryptome's website instead of working.

He's a Union Steward and they are afraid of him so they let him do as he chooses.

The funny part is he's the Union Steward of himself. There aren't even any other union dues paying members.

DOD makes me laugh.

They fire workers and keep the trash. I'm sure it's seen in many many other Federal Agencies.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Skyfloating

should ats have a list of disinfoers at hand
so we can ignore their mad ramblers/trollers

What's the difference between that, and censorship?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Two 110 story and one 47 story building, and you post this picture and expect us to think that's evidence that you have some credibility? Child, please. You haven't said anything new in years, just the same old tired song. Do us all a favor and take a break until you come up with something new. We know you think the planes brought the buildings down, please don't make us go thru this again. You point's well taken, and if you're right then this shouldn't be any skin off your nose. I'm trying to build a coalition of like minded people who want to see a new investigation into 9/11, and you are in my way. When you have some new evidence, by all means bring it up. But in the meantime do us all a favor, and stop regurgitating old news, it's very tiresome.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Two 110 story and one 47 story building, and you post this picture and expect us to think that's evidence that you have some credibility? Child, please. You haven't said anything new in years, just the same old tired song. Do us all a favor and take a break until you come up with something new. We know you think the planes brought the buildings down, please don't make us go thru this again. You point's well taken, and if you're right then this shouldn't be any skin off your nose. I'm trying to build a coalition of like minded people who want to see a new investigation into 9/11, and you are in my way. When you have some new evidence, by all means bring it up. But in the meantime do us all a favor, and stop regurgitating old news, it's very tiresome.

...and yet after all this time, you still can't answer the question- where's the blast damage on the steel?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
[
. I'm trying to build a coalition of like minded people who want to see a new investigation into 9/11, and you are in my way.

You are trying to conduct a witch hunt, somebody needs to stand in your way.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

None of that really answers why anyone would bother to target ATS specifically with disinfo. Can you tell me what would happen here if there were no disinfo agents? No debunkers? Explain what would happen that TPTB would not like.Text

This is too much....lol ....using the same flawed logic to deflect the idea of paid disinfo agents that you use to deflect 9/11 conspiracy facts....

What a riot.

No bonus pay for you today, Trick.......this is pretty lame......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Well I'm not going to say that the Government doesn't engage in propaganda but the Level that were talking about here would be ludicrous.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join