It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I googled "underwater body bags"

lots there. including links to other ATS threads along the same subject.

www.google.com...
edit on 12-9-2011 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Would you rather be told and have the opportunity to make preparations? Or would you rather everybody keeps their mouth shut and pretend we're living in Never Never Land? And then when something does happen, it gives you the right to blame others - 'why weren't we warned?'

Really.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was just looking at the quake cam from page 1. There is a change.
Without rereading the original post, didn't he think that the cam showed small constant movement? Now look at it. Looks like it got quiet again in the last couple of hours.

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Anybody hear Obama's speech with Psalms 46? Here are some of the passages....Therefore we will not be in fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.

I found that a little chilling mostly since he has been known to mock the Bible.....www.youtube.com...

Obama will be in Denver on September 27. Denver is known for having an underground bunker at the Denver International Airport. A lot of workers have come forth with information and Jesse Ventura even did a show on it.

Just making observations.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well finally all is back to normal now on the quake cam

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Anybody hear Obama's speech with Psalms 46? Here are some of the passages....Therefore we will not be in fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.

I found that a little chilling mostly since he has been known to mock the Bible.....www.youtube.com...

Obama will be in Denver on September 27. Denver is known for having an underground bunker at the Denver International Airport. A lot of workers have come forth with information and Jesse Ventura even did a show on it.

Just making observations.

If the earth will be removed,we have nothing to worry about.
Hug your loved ones and enjoy life as you know it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I was just looking at the quake cam from page 1. There is a change.
Without rereading the original post, didn't he think that the cam showed small constant movement? Now look at it. Looks like it got quiet again in the last couple of hours.

abclocal.go.com...

Yep i saw that too what i am worried that this might be the quiet before the storm effect.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Its talking about the earth being removed from its place...as in being knocked off its axis. The Bible tells us the earth will be knocked of its axis in several places. It also tells us that there will be a 7 year tribulation. I don't know if you know but during two of those major earthquakes the earth was knocked off its axis.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Its talking about the earth being removed from its place...as in being knocked off its axis. The Bible tells us the earth will be knocked of its axis in several places. It also tells us that there will be a 7 year tribulation. I don't know if you know but during two of those major earthquakes the earth was knocked off its axis.

Oh,I'm full aware of that.
It was by just a few inches.

The 9.0 magnitude earthquake that ravaged Japan also shortened Earth's day by just over one-millionth of a second (1.8 microseconds to be exact), according to NASA. It also shifted the Earth's axis by about 6.5 inches.

content.usatoday.com...

Deviating roughly 33 feet (10 meters) from the north-south axis around which Earth revolves, the figure axis is the imaginary line around which the world's unevenly distributed mass is balanced.

news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 13-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes I know, but it is going to get worse. Isaiah 24:20 tells us it will be totally knocked of its axis. Also in Revelation 8:12 It tells us that the sun did not shine for a third part of the day and the moon for a third part of the night. Here is a scientist that explains Revelation starting with Revelation 6 the worldwide earthquake..... www.youtube.com... They knew thousands of years ago the scientific model...amazing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Cyanhide

Thunder is the sound of the air clashing back together after the force of the lightening splits it apart...simply put. I hate to go off topic like this as well but it is a bit odd right? No thunder with the lightening strikes.

Did it look like this?.... www.youtube.com... This same thing is going on where I am. Either the laws of the universe are changing or it's HAARP.

Well I grew up in the tropics and watching lightening with no thunder is common. I'm not sure why there is no thunder at the time but my grandfather called it 'heat' or 'sheet' lightening as there is no bolts or ribbons. So no big deal from my experience.

Btw I'm not saying this type of lightning isn't just as dangerous as a lightning bolt as heat/sheet lightning has been known to strike a herd of cattle with devastating consequences.
edit on 13-9-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They changed the paper!!!! I popped into the ABC 7 live quake cam to see if it showed the quake in Baja and the paper is blank. How often do they do this?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
They changed the paper!!!! I popped into the ABC 7 live quake cam to see if it showed the quake in Baja and the paper is blank. How often do they do this?

When it gets full.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE

Activity has returned at 4:50 PM

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
UPDATE UPDATE

abclocal.go.com...

Thats weird,it moves at regular intervals
every minute on the nose.Must be something wrong with it.I timed it.

edit on 13-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Was it jumping up at the vertical line sections yesterday, I don't remember those lines. Just saw a person in the side of the of the cam, he wasn't pointing at us.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It was only like 3/4th full when I checked a few hours ago. I was wondering why it was a new one too, but who knows. Activity does seem to be picking up again though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by dreamfox1
UPDATE UPDATE

abclocal.go.com...

Thats weird,it moves at regular intervals
every minute on the nose.Must be something wrong with it.I timed it.

Nope nothing is wrong with it i asked them that same question too.

They have noticed this as well and are as puzzled as i am.

The planet has gas

Only thing that pop in my mind is vocanic activity or a large drilling machine making bunkers.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

They have noticed this as well and are as puzzled as i am

That's not very reassuring - I do hope they are trying
to find out what the problem is.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by dreamfox1

They have noticed this as well and are as puzzled as i am

That's not very reassuring - I do hope they are trying
to find out what the problem is.

Puzzled as to why so much activity not to why its moving.

Don't you wonder why it has been replaced with a new drum?

They saw the activity, Went and checked the sensors, Came back and reset everything and still working the same way with different equipment.

You don't think this is the only machine they have do you?

I still think its just gas

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

extra DIV
extra DIV

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join