It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
reply to post by dreamfox1

How are your animals acting? if you have any.

Well my two dogs are huddled together still wide awake for some strange reason and dead silent outside.

No night birds making noise and usually they do at 2 in the morning and up.

Also i saw no birds today in my area which was odd.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Well my two dogs are huddled together still wide awake for some strange reason and dead silent outside.

Have you heard of Joe Brandt? He had an accident and was in the hospital and had a vision of a California earthquake in 1937. He mentions no sound of birds and a sulfur smell. He also mentions Japan sinking...if you look there are videos of liquefaction of Japan. He also says that there is water in New York but it didn't get a earthquake....there is water in New York right now. Here is his vision.... life-tabernacle.net...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by irishskeptic

It's Sunday...
And it's not so active for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Ask your dogs if they wanna go for a ride. My dogs go crazy with happiness when I ask them that. Im sure most dogs do.

Ask them and watch their reactions.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

My mind is blown and i am scared now

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Ask your dogs if they wanna go for a ride. My dogs go crazy with happiness when I ask them that. Im sure most dogs do.

Ask them and watch their reactions.

There reaction was just sit there looking sad.

Im worried now

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm following this thread interested, briefing you all have the feeling something is going to happen in California, right?
But as someone stated before, he had the feeling that glasses are vibrating... If the feeling is correct then someone else must have noticed that

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Sorry. I live in Utah how do you think I feel. I will have a little bit more warning but not much. Do you want me to freak you out even more? Have you ever seen the U.S. navy map of the future? California, Utah, Nevada, and everyone on the New Madrid Fault is part of the ocean. Do they know something they are not telling us?.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
reply to post by ButterCookie

Geeze another hater,I work for Fed Ex,I see you country bumpkins come in occasionally,now I see why your jealous,does education stop at the 6th grade in Tenn? what a jerk

That's why I stated that I know that I sounded harsh and cruel, but I did NOT mean it the way you have taken it.

Honestly, I stated what a lot of people were thinking; we'd like some excitement...not at the cost of any lives tho.

That is really what I meant. If you and others are honest, you'd admit it too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This makes me a bit nervous as well. Hopefully, it doesn't mean much. Our world is changing. No one can deny that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The swarms in California are
very concerning for me. I use
to live there, have friends in the
area. I couldn't believe what
the earth cam and graphs
looked like this morning.
Some do believe swarms
can be an indication of a larger
quake on the way. Stay alert
and safe everyone. I will
be checking this thread often.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Im down in Oceanside and so far nothing happening here..but someone said lack of birds and that is true no birds this morning and our 2 cats are really wanting to go out side,

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ah I live in Los Angeles and now I'm hoping this will not be another Japan. If it does oh well

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To anyone living in Cali, please get out of Cali for at least a week or so - take your loved ones with you. Even if you believe nothing will happen, to be prepared is better than doing nothing. Stock up on basic necessities just in case. Please - be safe.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

If I could i would but i cant so ill get a few extra cases of water and some extra fuel...and keep the guns loaded and ready to go

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

reply to post by kwell

Sorry. I live in Utah how do you think I feel. I will have a little bit more warning but not much. Do you want me to freak you out even more? Have you ever seen the U.S. navy map of the future? California, Utah, Nevada, and everyone on the New Madrid Fault is part of the ocean. Do they know something they are not telling us?.... www.youtube.com...

That map is something else! Brings new meaning to my Vegas house "being under water".

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you live in quake prone areas, please make sure you have water stored and at minimum a 72 hour kit. You never know when something is going to happen. Just stay prepared. I say this as I am not. I need to get that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have something else to share, it may sound off the wall but it seems to have a connection. Let's look at the NASA JPL site for comet elenin..... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... type in the dates of the major earthquakes...2-27-10, 9-410, 3-11-11....do you notice there is a pretty close alignment with elenin, sun, and earth on those days? There is no alignment for September 15 but there is a close alignment on September 27, 2011. It is much closer than when the Japan earthquake happened and elenin is between the sun and earth. So, do I think elenin is causing the earthquakes...no. Do I think they are matching up the JPL site with major earthquakes they are causing through HAARP...yes. You may ask why would they do this? Because there is a major deception coming. The web is alive with talk of elenin and aliens. For example here is a post ATS.... www.abovetopsecret.com... If you haven't noticed the media has been conditioning you with the thoughts of aliens coming to earth, through news reports of UFO's and movies. You are all being set up for an end time deception that the Bible tells us about. I think we are all about to see very strange things happening on earth. The Bible tells us men's hearts will be failing them for fear. It also tells us that the waves of the sea will be roaring. There is also so many people talking about a landmass coming up in the Atlantic with a major earthquake. If you looked at the Joe Brandt dream, he saw a landmass coming up. Also Edgar Cayce who was into spiritism also saw a landmass coming up in the Atlantic.(God specifically tells us not to have anything to do with spiritism because you are conversing with demons.) He is at the forefront of bringing in this end time deception. Then there is another strange thing...the Illuminati New World Order Card Game by Steve Jackson released in 1995. This card game has predicted the twin tower attacks, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan earthquake, tsunami, nuclear accident....it also has a card about Atlantis being rediscovered and an alien invasion.

Just be on your guard for untold deception. There is no such thing as aliens, they are demons. They have not come to keep mankind from destroying themselves. God tells us that the antichrist is soon to come to bring in a new world order of the antichrist. You are about to see strange things that are going to surprise you. They will find new information that proves all religions wrong. That they misunderstood the truth of our origins. We are about to see nonstop lies, don't fall for it. You probably think I am way out there but I do a lot of research. Just thought I would share the possibility of what is coming. Too many coincidences for me.

Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you during this time. The Bible tells us that anyone that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I have something else to share, it may sound off the wall but it seems to have a connection. Let's look at the NASA JPL site for comet elenin..... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... type in the dates of the major earthquakes...2-27-10, 9-410, 3-11-11....do you notice there is a pretty close alignment with elenin, sun, and earth on those days? There is no alignment for September 15 but there is a close alignment on September 27, 2011. It is much closer than when the Japan earthquake happened and elenin is between the sun and earth. So, do I think elenin is causing the earthquakes...no. Do I think they are matching up the JPL site with major earthquakes they are causing through HAARP...yes. You may ask why would they do this? Because there is a major deception coming. The web is alive with talk of elenin and aliens. For example here is a post ATS.... www.abovetopsecret.com... If you haven't noticed the media has been conditioning you with the thoughts of aliens coming to earth, through news reports of UFO's and movies. You are all being set up for an end time deception that the Bible tells us about. I think we are all about to see very strange things happening on earth. The Bible tells us men's hearts will be failing them for fear. It also tells us that the waves of the sea will be roaring. There is also so many people talking about a landmass coming up in the Atlantic with a major earthquake. If you looked at the Joe Brandt dream, he saw a landmass coming up. Also Edgar Cayce who was into spiritism also saw a landmass coming up in the Atlantic.(God specifically tells us not to have anything to do with spiritism because you are conversing with demons.) He is at the forefront of bringing in this end time deception. Then there is another strange thing...the Illuminati New World Order Card Game by Steve Jackson released in 1995. This card game has predicted the twin tower attacks, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan earthquake, tsunami, nuclear accident....it also has a card about Atlantis being rediscovered and an alien invasion.

Just be on your guard for untold deception. There is no such thing as aliens, they are demons. They have not come to keep mankind from destroying themselves. God tells us that the antichrist is soon to come to bring in a new world order of the antichrist. You are about to see strange things that are going to surprise you. They will find new information that proves all religions wrong. That they misunderstood the truth of our origins. We are about to see nonstop lies, don't fall for it. You probably think I am way out there but I do a lot of research. Just thought I would share the possibility of what is coming. Too many coincidences for me.

Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you during this time. The Bible tells us that anyone that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Well..........

Let me start by saying that you had me up until "aliens are demons: and especially "Jesus Christ/God/antichrist...."

You started your post off by taking us down the NASA/scientific route, then switched it over to "Jesus is the only one to save you" (????)

SO many things are wrong with that....where shall I start?

1. Even if they are demons, they ARE aliens....by definition alone. (other-worldy beings) (I never can understand why religious people totally believe in demons and angels....and gods.....yet cannot come to the technical conclusion that these are ALIENS

2. If there IS a lord or god or a christ that loves you...then there is no reason for it to need to save you......because it (assuming it is omnipotent) would never have the designed the Earth to quake at all.

that's all for now.

Rebuttals?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join