It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i just want to add that i have been feeling small quakes lately , i thought i was just tripping , but i asked my family members and they are all feeling the same thing , creepy .

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
i just want to add that i have been feeling small quakes lately , i thought i was just tripping , but i asked my family members and they are all feeling the same thing , creepy .

Where are you located?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

San fernando valley

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
reply to post by kwell

San fernando valley

Just curious, have you heard or seen any birds where you are today?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Orange County...we've felt none of the little quakes. My old dog has been found laying in the oddest spots lately but that might not be related as he is, well...old
The hail yesterday morning was, however, very odd. The whole storm was strange. Dry lightening, thunder, hail the size of peas, raindrops that sounded nothing like any rain I've heard before. Very weird. We were all outside staring at the sky like idiots...the whole neighborhood. The raindrops sounded really odd and hard to describe. Initially it sounded like millions of footsteps coming from far away, everyone was wondering what the sound was, until we saw the drops...they were huge. Not many of them but just very, very big raindrops.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

No. i haven't heard or seen any birds today

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marzabeth

Exactly what i was thinking , those rain drops were really weird .

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ha here in Belgium where had this really weird storm to,about 2 days ago or so.

The odd this about it was we had every 3 minutes or so lightning strikes,yet no thunder,this " storm" lasted for 4 hours or so, every 3 minutes lightning, but no thunder.

Not to derail this thread,but isn't lightning the reaction of thunder?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The more I research this, the worse of a feeling I get. I thought I would research the garlock fault talked about in that vision by the 17 year old boy Joe Brandt in 1937. It is connected to the San Andreas. No activity on it til 2009 and now it seems to be coming to life. If you missed the Joe Brandt earthquake vision...... life-tabernacle.net... Just too many things match up with his vision that are here and now...like the liquefaction of Japan....did you know they put out a movie in Japan called "The Sinking of Japan" Predictive programming? The kid knew the faults and how they interacted...got a bad feeling. Here is a video of the garlock fault... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

Thunder is the sound of the air clashing back together after the force of the lightening splits it apart...simply put. I hate to go off topic like this as well but it is a bit odd right? No thunder with the lightening strikes.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

They were strange. We aren't imaging this. It would be so easy to say that it was just imagination or chalk it up to something else. The rain...it was different. Plain and simple. I am so glad you heard it too

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Cyanhide

Thunder is the sound of the air clashing back together after the force of the lightening splits it apart...simply put. I hate to go off topic like this as well but it is a bit odd right? No thunder with the lightening strikes.

Did it look like this?.... www.youtube.com... This same thing is going on where I am. Either the laws of the universe are changing or it's HAARP.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think we should be focusing on Alaska since they are next in line.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Well, let me say it was 7:30 in the morning and the sky was partly cloudy with patches of sun and blue sky. The sound of thunder woke me up from a deep, deep slumber. I ran out to the living room and the lightening was lighting up the room in bursts, it was very bright. Especially for morning..I'd expect that at night but it wasn't even dim outside. What got me about the you tube video you linked to was the commentary at the bottom...*UPDATE* We just got hit with a Severe Thunderstorm. Hail, Lightening, Everything. This wasn't even on the radar 15mins ago

That was what we had. The storm wasn't predicted...it wasn't even on the weather reports until hours after the event that was the first thing I did was check with the local weather, the radio and NOAA. Also the the video taper mentioned that there weren't any storm clouds in the sky...very similar. It was an atypical event for Southern California...hail in warm September. The temperatures haven't been below 78 degrees. It happens, I realize but still...Our little storm only lasted a handful of minutes but they sure were odd minutes.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I saw several birds to day,even a bunch of drows.and a large red tailed Hawk,then later the cottontail rabbits were out,same as yesterday and I haven't felt a quake in quite a long time

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

exactly like that. didn't play it in sound tho,it looks identical

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I saw several birds to day,even a bunch of drows.and a large red tailed Hawk,then later the cottontail rabbits were out,same as yesterday and I haven't felt a quake in quite a long time

Please come back and give me an update the morning of September 15, 2011. You live in California right?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't get the LA cams to
open for me today. Are
the swarms continuing?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

kwell if anything happens what do I do? I mean I live in LA and I can't leave I mean I'm only 16
edit on 11-9-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by kwell

kwell if anything happens what do I do? I mean I live in LA and I can't leave I mean I'm only 16
edit on 11-9-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

I really don't know what to say. I do believe we are living in the very end of times and are on the verge of the 7 year tribulation that the Bible tells us about. Soon there will be no safe place to run and hide. I know that God is real and Jesus Christ is the Savior. I know this from personal experience. Jesus Christ promises us eternal life if we believe, trust, and follow Him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join