It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I like this cam alot better ,Laguna beach cam. Beautiful sunset!

abclocal.go.com...

Sorry,the link was on the same page and I thought it was another seismogram.
edit on 13-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I like this cam alot better ,Laguna beach cam. Beautiful sunset!

abclocal.go.com...

Sorry,the link was on the same page and I thought it was another seismogram.
edit on 13-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Now thats beautiful thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is anyone else noticing the slides on the cam? It is slightly jumping along then it slides. They don't seem to be at the same interval. I am not talking about when it goes up at the same interval on the paper (I thought that was just something that the machine did, it concerns me that they don't know what it is...or maybe I misunderstood.) But the sliding thing???...the first time I saw it I jumped.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Is anyone else noticing the slides on the cam? It is slightly jumping along then it slides. They don't seem to be at the same interval. I am not talking about when it goes up at the same interval on the paper (I thought that was just something that the machine did, it concerns me that they don't know what it is...or maybe I misunderstood.) But the sliding thing???...the first time I saw it I jumped.

its normal it has pause points and has had this for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Cant take my eyes away form the sunset cam just beautiful

abclocal.go.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Cant take my eyes away form the sunset cam just beautiful

abclocal.go.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

I got this cam bookmarked for when its cold and snowing here and I can put it on full screen and get a heatlamp.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Current ring of fire earthquakes.... www.iris.edu...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here is something else I came across that might be interesting. I was watching a video and they said that Santa Maria, California was directly across or in the same coordinates or something like that from Japan. (I haven't verified this.) So I was looking at Santa Maria and found that it is on the hosgri fault...en.wikipedia.org... That got my attention because I have been noticing that there have been a lot of earthquakes around nuclear power plants and then I found out that most of them are built on faults. I was just researching the nuclear power plants in California and I only found two and one of them is the Diablo(translated devil) nuclear power plant near San Luis Obispo and it is on the hosgri fault. Hosgri fault is part of the san andreas fault.
www.energy.ca.gov...

There are more coincidences here than that but they have to do with prophecies. So if you would like to know more just message me.
edit on 14-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A 4.2 quake this morning. Very interesting. Tomorrow is the 15th, some predicted a big quake. I have a loved one in that area so I truly hope the prediction is wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Tmiddlebrook told us to look for a quake within
3 - 4 days time and it happened. I am getting
concerned now. I use to live in LA and have
many friends there. Let's hope this is not
a foreshock.
edit on 14-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by AuntB

Tmiddlebrook told us to look for a quake within
3 - 4 days time and it happened. I am getting
concerned now. I use to live in LA and have
many friends there. Let's hope this is not
a foreshock.
edit on 14-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

Who is Tmiddlebrook? Do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Tmiddlebrook has been leaving postings
on the Earthquake Arkansas thread. He/she
told us their would be a foreshock in So. Cal
within 3 - 4 days and it has happened. This
is from a scientfic approach not a prediction.
Please go to thread and go back several
pages to read and catch up.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
After seeing this map posted on another thread by an ATS member.. Im really getting scared. Im going to prepare a few things around the house just in case. I told a few co-workers about this but they just gave me weird looks
Hopefully nothing occurs tomorrow and everything is just a big coincidence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/194285fe40c0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Thank you for the map. Please be
prepared. Did you feel the 4.2?
Stay safe and keep us updated as
you can.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I am starting to get worried. I am about 7 miles from the epicenter from that earthquake and it shaked good. Just hope nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Thank you for the map. Please be
prepared. Did you feel the 4.2?
Stay safe and keep us updated as
you can.

I didn't feel it actually but I will definitely keep everyone posted. As some of you may know.. I work right in Downtown LA .. although not smack center (luckily) but more on the outer end and I've got a pretty good view of the whole city from where I work. I'm hoping tomorrow is just another boring day

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
well i think a nice big catastrophic event in southern california is long overdue, to many people living the fast life, to many gang bangers, to many non christian people in that area, sorry if u have friends or family there, but if they choose to live in a hell hole like southern california than its their fault, doesn't matter how big of a house u have, or how much money you have, southern california is not a good place to live, unless u like to lock ur house n car up all the time! To hell with that!
edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988 because: Spelling correction

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
well i think a nice big catastrophic event in southern california is long overdue, to many people living the fast life, to many gang bangers, to many non christian people in that area, sorry if u have friends or family there, but if they choose to live in a hell hole like southern california than its their fault, doesn't matter how big of a house u have, or how much money you have, southern california is not a good place to live, unless u like to lock ur house n car up all the time! To hell with that!
edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988 because: Spelling correction

I hate to burst your bubble but you do realize that the majority of these "gang bangers" live in the more residential areas of Los Angeles. The problem with the big one hitting won't be affecting them a bit. These lazy "gang banger" people are probably going to be in their home (if it hits during the day) most likely in their bed, or watching tv, or smoking a joint. The fast life people will probably be nursing a hangover and still in bed. So i can see the majority of them getting away with not much damage if any to them.

The problem is going to be for professionals like us. Getting up each morning to go work to support our families and our college education. We're the ones that work in the high rise buildings, banks, law enforcement, law firms, etc. And not every part of Southern California is bad... just saying !

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

And where is your Christian compassion
for those that live there and are doing right?
People I know there are good people. What
about the innocent children? I wouldn't wish
a disaster on any place on earth, and I am
not Christian.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join