It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JILL BIDEN says Joe Must Be Re-elected or We Lose Our Democracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thursday, January 11, 2024

As usual, the HIVE MINDED DEMOCRATS are all parroting the same vague phrases to describe our nation's events, elections, people, etc..

For example, they are increasingly using dire statements to describe what happens to America if Joe Biden loses the election, or Donald Trump wins the Presidential election in 11 months. The word "DEMOCRACY" is often included in these warnings.

JILL BIDEN this morning...

First lady Jill Biden said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that her husband, President Joe Biden, must win the 2024 election because “we cannot let go of our democracy.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

How are Democrats defining Democracy?

How does Joe Biden Losing, or Donald Trump winning, cause U.S. Democracy to be "Lost"?

Any insightful responses are appreciated!

-WeMustCare

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Joe must be re-elected or we will lose our oligarchy."

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And of course the insane cult member Mika mentions they are in danger of losing their ability and free reign to kill children.
These losers are disgusting.
edit on 11-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Not lost. Just not let go of, probably because the wheels will come off and the criminals will be exposed and lynched when the general public find out what a bunch of suckers they’ve been played for over the last 50 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

2024: the election that doesn't really matter. One dotard vs. another. The same as 2020
edit on 2024 1 11 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I'll agree that Trump is too old to be President.
I'd prefer someone else like Vivek.

But comparing him to Biden is just stupid and dishonest.
Only a dipsh!t would try it.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

2024: the election that doesn't really matter. One dotard vs. another. The same as 2020

Every recent election is the hyperbole Olympics.

Each time the loser equates the loss to some kind of cheating or misfortune.

And yet, nothing really changes. In fact, often both sides are self aware. They don’t pretend to have really done anything meaningful, merely saving us from what would have happened if they didn’t win. We’re just lucky they barely squeaked their guy in, or else we would have really been doomed. With their win we’re just hurting.

Race to the bottom.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wow, one dotard calling both candidates likely to win nomination ....dotards.....to me it takes someone basically incoherent that has such a view.....from day one Biden and gang changed the free flow of oil....immediately starting inflation....carry on with printing of money , while calling the deficit and national debt ....reduced......every 24 hours or so the national debt goes up approximately $3 billion dollars x 365......seems to be a one $ trillion dollars without any care -less spending...haha
....certainly don't count Ukraine . Now, I know you'll be demanding proof and videos, but I think it will be good that you have to look something that .......if you honestly look , it will change your mind.

Wow, made a big mistake....sorry. I am replying Tanusman
edit on 11-1-2024 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: mistake

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Biden has had an abysmal admin towards the economy.

But Trump didn’t help the inflation or deficit.

He accrued almost as much debt as obamas two terms in only one.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Every recent election is the hyperbole Olympics.

Each time the loser equates the loss to some kind of cheating or misfortune.

And yet, nothing really changes. In fact, often both sides are self aware. They don’t pretend to have really done anything meaningful, merely saving us from what would have happened if they didn’t win. We’re just lucky they barely squeaked their guy in, or else we would have really been doomed. With their win we’re just hurting.

Race to the bottom.

91 charges if 4 separate jurisdictions.

800 some combined years for a riot on J6

Economy, border and now ME escalations.

Hyperbole may certainly play a part however tangible metrics are pretty evident.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That part is fair.

Although, I highly doubt he ever sees a cell. It’s probably helped his campaign more than it’s hurt it.

But ultimately, the charges are politically motivated. I don’t think Trump has done anything other politicians haven’t.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Omit Trump for a minute.

Who's next? To what end and detriment?

Unless you see this trend reversing which I'm fairly certain you dont.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Post 9/11 each admin has used and bolstered the Patriot act. All have used the antiquated espionage act (Obama’s being an extreme outlier)

Personally, I feel the most concerning cases have been whistleblowers and journalists. Some of which prosecuted under Trumps tenure.

I think it’s obvious Trump is the only politician to face real possibility of politically charged legal problems. It’s hard to say he’s a victim. It’s not like his admin reversed any of these trends, it just so happens he’s the first politician to get caught in the moment of trends already created.

It’s nuanced and complicated. He may benefit from it or see his downfall in it. Too early to tell.

My guess is he gets a second term and everything aside from state charges go away. And even those will likely be paused till it doesn’t matter.

My dislike for him as a politician aside, I’ll do my best to be realistic about what the unique charges are for him, even though he’s not unique in bending the rules or enforcing stringent ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

edit on 2024 1 12 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
"Joe must be re-elected or we will lose our oligarchy."

Oligarchy: "a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution."

Oligarchy is OK, if it's MAGA-AF.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Bottoms up, Socrates.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And of course the insane cult member Mika mentions they are in danger of losing their ability and free reign to kill children.

Children killers (and others) will face the firing squads that Trump/Barr authorized, after traitors stole the 2020 election for Biden/Democrats.

slate.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Not lost. Just not let go of, probably because the wheels will come off and the criminals will be exposed and lynched when the general public find out what a bunch of suckers they’ve been played for over the last 50 years.

You are 100% correct. In fact, some in the media, along with former/current top officials know what is coming for them....

Slate is BIG in Dem Circles: slate.com...

Which is why they are so afraid and angry over a Trump 2.0 Presidency.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

America enjoyed Peace and Prosperity with Donald Trump as President. BUT...

Michelle Obama 'Terrified' About the 2024 Election, Says it Keeps Her Up at Night!
Full Article: www.westernjournal.com...

Maybe Michelle is terrified that Joe Biden will be re-elected?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: RazorV66

Children killers (and others) will face the firing squads that Trump/Barr authorized, after traitors stole the 2020 election for Biden/Democrats.

slate.com...

And that right there is pure BDS and TDS at the same time.
Please never put these two in a room together without padded walls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join