It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JILL BIDEN says Joe Must Be Re-elected or We Lose Our Democracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I could do it in 2 words for him.... "It's sh*t"
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

Joe Biden the human being: +$300,000 income. Only $950 given to charities.

...the returns show that Joe & Jill Biden have been amazingly tight-fisted when it comes to their charitable giving.

Despite income ranging from $210,432 - $321,379 over the ten-year period, the Bidens have given only $120 - $995 per year to charity, which amounts to 0.06% - 0.31% of their income:
See the annual tables at: taxprof.typepad.com...

The small donations give a hint as to why it was so easy for President Joe Biden to open our borders and let thousands of violent criminals enter America.

It's obvious, "empathy" isn't one of his dominant traits.😨

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

Joe Biden the human being: +$300,000 income. Only $950 given to charities.

...the returns show that Joe & Jill Biden have been amazingly tight-fisted when it comes to their charitable giving.

Despite income ranging from $210,432 - $321,379 over the ten-year period, the Bidens have given only $120 - $995 per year to charity, which amounts to 0.06% - 0.31% of their income:
See the annual tables at: taxprof.typepad.com...

The small donations give a hint as to why it was so easy for President Joe Biden to open our borders and let thousands of violent criminals enter America.

It's obvious, "empathy" isn't one of his dominant traits.😨

This is so weird , I just read the exact same post using information from 2008 in a different thread.

Meanwhile for relevant information from this decade.

Since you don't seem to know what the word integrity means let me help you. Your information from 2008 is now 16 years old.

This info talks about their 2022 info.

U.S. President Joe Biden and his wife Jill released their federal tax return on Tuesday, showing the couple earned nearly $580,000 last year and paid an effective federal income tax rate of 23.8%.

The Bidens also donated roughly 3.5% of their income, or $20,180, to 20 charities, including one associated with U.S. police unions.

www.reuters.com...#:~:text=The%20Bidens%20also%20donated%20r oughly,associated%20with%20U.S.%20police%20unions.

Meanwhile in 2020 The Trumps contributed $0 to charities.

In 2020, as many nonprofits intensified their calls for donations as they scrambled to help victims of the coronavirus pandemic and the associated unemployment, the Trumps reported giving no money to charity.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Joe Biden's big jump in Charity Donations occurred in 2019. What happened in 2019 to make Joe "generous" all of a sudden, I wonder?

The Trumps gave money directly to human beings. (Salaries, bonuses, direct payments, Food, Equipment, etc.) Not to middlemen who take a big chunk of the donation, before passing it along.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Joe Biden's big jump in Charity Donations occurred in 2019. What happened in 2019 to make Joe "generous" all of a sudden, I wonder?

The Trumps gave money directly to human beings. (Salaries, bonuses, direct payments, Food, Equipment, etc.) Not to middlemen who take a big chunk of the donation, before passing it along.

Got it so information from 2008 stating the Bidens didnt contribute enough is relevant in 2024.
Information from 2020 stating the Trums didnt contribute anything is not relevant in 2024.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Got it so information from 2008 stating the Bidens didnt contribute enough is relevant in 2024.
Information from 2020 stating the Trums didnt contribute anything is not relevant in 2024.

The Trump family contributed more to society every WEEK than Joe/Jill Biden did in 10 years, is what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The Trump family contributed more to society every WEEK than Joe/Jill Biden did in 10 years, is what I'm saying.

Lulz..sure they did .

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

im not a very religious person but it seems we are primed for Armageddon

the anti Christ is said to be a very smooth and plateable personality

with all the crap going on in the ME it almost seems like they are trying to see if they can make the antichrist appear so the ultimate battle can happen

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ghostscalling1

with all the crap going on in the ME it almost seems like they are trying to see if they can make the antichrist appear so the ultimate battle can happen

"Armageddon" is a word President Biden has uttered at least twice. Both times while blackmailing Americans to give more money and weapons to Ukraine....."or else!".

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ghostscalling1

"Armageddon" is a word President Biden has uttered at least twice. Both times while blackmailing Americans to give more money and weapons to Ukraine....."or else!".

I know right!!
He should have blackmailed them to give more money to the Russians so they could destroy US Fighter planes.
Wait, why would you support that ?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Monday April 1, 2024

Tonight on CNN, Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., gives the interviewer watery eyes of anger, while explaining to her that JOE BIDEN is a far bigger "Threat to Democracy" than Donald Trump, if Americans make the tragic mistake of re-electing Joe Biden to a second term as U.S. President, this November.
As with Donald Trump, we are getting "heart speak" from RFK Jr.. Neither of two men twist themselves into pretzels, just to be accepted, like President Biden constantly does.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Migrants who riot, are treated better by many U.S. judges than American protestors are treated! They must be removed. 😡⚡ 🤔

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

" JILL BIDEN says Joe Must Be Re-elected or She will loose Her Meal Ticket "

* Amended for Accuracy .

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

That's not the point, the point is she's trying to control everybody.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare its all gloom and doom, or as i call it fearmongering, why not just stick to the issues and platform? i know in my mind, they have squat to say about issues hell they think the border is secure!, but numbers can be manipulated just like the polls, the demoncrats swear that the economy is doing so much better, well for them it may be but for me its not, the cost of food, gas, utilities,rent and housing prices are jacked up, dont even get me started on big pharma...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
thats what all of them who are against Trump are scared of. loosing control of the free money they have relied on, that is what they are scared of.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedr
thats what all of them who are against Trump are scared of. loosing control of the free money they have relied on, that is what they are scared of.

Exactly . It's Always about the Benjamin's.......

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Initially that was it but now they are also petrified that Trump will come after them as they have him. They could not withstand the abuse and torment Trump has endured and the financial cost. The democrats, rinos, msm and never Trumpers have created a political monster hell bent on Winning! This means Making America Great Again and if anyone finds that offensive then get out of the way! This next election is going to be something else, one way or another. Lets hope Trump has been working with his "team" behind the scenes to head off these ghouls who have hijacked our country.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comingback2024

Initially that was it but now they are also petrified that Trump will come after them as they have him. They could not withstand the abuse and torment Trump has endured and the financial cost. The democrats, rinos, msm and never Trumpers have created a political monster hell bent on Winning! This means Making America Great Again and if anyone finds that offensive then get out of the way! This next election is going to be something else, one way or another. Lets hope Trump has been working with his "team" behind the scenes to head off these ghouls who have hijacked our country.

Kammy be Like to Joe Right Now.........

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong on this but aren't we technically a Consitutional Federal Republic?

That's what Google is giving me, just double checking here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join