It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Heres a link to ABC 7 live quake cam in Los Angeles. The drum is totally full of jidders and usually its mostly clean lines but not today.

Spent 3 hours watching this cam 2 days ago and it was just calm.

abclocal.go.com...

Even as you watch it you see movement.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
3 hours looking at that..seriously
seriously

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishskeptic
seriously

Yep i have lots of free time in my hands so i really noticed this change in activity.

Im actually issuing a WARNING to all who live in the Los Angeles and neighboring areas to be prepared for a large quake from now till Monday.

Theres just to much activity going on here for me to stay silent.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

No! I reject your reality! I am flying to Aneheim Monday. I refuse to accept a major earthquake!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

No! I reject your reality! I am flying to Aneheim Monday. I refuse to accept a major earthquake!

I really hope i am wrong because the last thig i need is a big ass quake to ruin my week.

I remember the last time we had a big quake here, Was just hell moving around the city without power and no water just makes things more difficult

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Only if you had said 3 years...
I've noticed if you watch 5 minutes, the paper will turn the other side

Nice webcam though, thanks for sharing the link

edit on 10-9-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You've been watching the cams and I've been watching the skies...lmao, what a pair

Did you see or at least hear all those fighter jets heading towards El Segundo and some went nearer to L.B.C., about an hour ago? There were four at a time coming over Mt. Wilson and I saw about 6 sets of four jets over 15 minutes in duration. Maybe they're training or something. I live in Pasadena and they fly this way all the time, but never in those numbers.

Oh well, just thought I'd mention it. BTW, I thought I felt something awhile ago. I just shrugged my shoulders

ETA
Duh...maybe the jets are patrolling because tomorrow's 9/11. What a waste of money though

edit on 9/10/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just posted a link to this ats thread from yours.
Stay safe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

seriously

Yep i have lots of free time in my hands so i really noticed this change in activity.

Im actually issuing a WARNING to all who live in the Los Angeles and neighboring areas to be prepared for a large quake from now till Monday.

I sincerely hope you're wrong. Most of my family is in the L.A. area. I wonder if you might be able to give a link to a previous drum from ABC 7 for comparison? Perhaps even one that shows an Earthquake, to see what lines looked like leading up to it. I see they record for a week per drum... That would make a decent comparison to see how serious the issue might be either way?

I did find another link at that site showing ALL quakes for So Cal and it looks like a lot of them in the .5 to 2 range, but that wouldn't be terribly unusual for the area, as I recall?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hmmmm....maybe so

Check this out

www.quakeprediction.com...

and this

twitter.com...#!/quakeprediction

I say Cali needs to rumble... I know that sounds very harsh and cruel

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Spent 3 hours watching this cam 2 days ago and it was just calm.

3 hours? I just spent 3 minutes watching it and now I need a nap.

Thanx for the link tho.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

You've been watching the cams and I've been watching the skies...lmao, what a pair

Did you see all those fighter jets heading towards the Pacific about an hour ago? There were four at a time coming over Mt. Wilson and I saw about 6 sets of four jets over 15 minutes in duration. Maybe they're training or something, but I live in Pasadena, and you know they fly this way all the time, but never ever in those numbers.

Oh well, just thought I'd mention it. BTW, I thought I felt something awhile ago. I just shrugged my shoulders

Yea i saw those jets as well

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

seriously

I sincerely hope you're wrong. Most of my family is in the L.A. area. I wonder if you might be able to give a link to a previous drum from ABC 7 for comparison? Perhaps even one that shows an Earthquake, to see what lines looked like leading up to it. I see they record for a week per drum... That would make a decent comparison to see how serious the issue might be either way?

I did find another link at that site showing ALL quakes for So Cal and it looks like a lot of them in the .5 to 2 range, but that wouldn't be terribly unusual for the area, as I recall?

Yea i know the feeling my family is here too so you know how i feel.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I say Cali needs to rumble... I know that sounds very harsh and cruel

Stop that kind of talk
Why would you say such a thing

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I believe most of the earthquakes are being caused by HAARP. Does anyone find it strange that the major earthquakes around the ring of fire have been 188 day apart? Chile 2-27-10, New Zealand 9-4-10, Japan 3-3-11. They are going around the ring of fire in a clockwise direction, space pretty evenly apart. The next target....California September 15, 2011...that is 188 days from the Japan quake following the clockwise direction.

Edit: Japan earthquake was on 3-11-11
edit on 10-9-2011 by kwell because: Mistake on date.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I believe most of the earthquakes are being caused by HAARP. Does anyone find it strange that the major earthquakes around the ring of fire have been 188 day apart? Chile 2-27-10, New Zealand 9-4-10, Japan 3-3-11. They are going around the ring of fire in a clockwise direction, space pretty evenly apart. The next target....California September 15, 2011...that is 188 days from the Japan quake following the clockwise direction.

Interesting observation.... 3/3 was not 188 days, but close... and close enough to indicate a possible pattern.. or it could be nothing. 188 Days from Japan would be 7/7 but given a margin of error of 7-14 days, yeah, that crosses into next week....

(calculations performed using www.timeanddate.com...)

I still stand by my rejection of all of this.. I do not want to fly to CA for the first time and experience a major earthquake!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Interesting observation.... 3/3 was not 188 days, but close... and close enough to indicate a possible pattern.. or it could be nothing. 188 Days from Japan would be 7/7 but given a margin of error of 7-14 days, yeah, that crosses into next week....

(calculations performed using www.timeanddate.com...)

Oops! I typed the wrong date for Japan. That earthquake was 3-11-11
I still stand by my rejection of all of this.. I do not want to fly to CA for the first time and experience a major earthquake!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Oops! I typed the wrong date for Japan. That earthquake was 3-11-11

I guess it would have helped if I did some basic fact checking myself, too.. heh

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
3 hours............................

what, the, hell... I would bow to you... I did 30 seconds and my knees got weak.. I'm hella sleepy now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
holy crap...they really were 188 days apart... 0.o

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join