It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials confirm 'credible but unconfirmed' 9/11 threat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Here we go again, let's get the bogey man hats out again.

9/11 is getting old, come on, get new material.

FFS i am so sick and tired of hearing about 9/11 I will nuke America myself to get them to stfu about it.

If I were a mod still I would applaud you just for being brave enough to write that and for making me laugh.

You rule.

I'm with you all. But, I think it was all political. The timing of the announcement was so that the president's speech was totally wiped out. Threat ? Oh yeah, there's a couple guys from Pakistan and an American with truck bombs somewhere. Was it some sort of emergency that might be helpful for anything at that particular time ? I can think of one thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

They are "suggesting" this information may have come from intelligence gathered at the Bin Laden compound..

Ahhh, the old bin laden compound treasure trove of threats. All they have to do is dip into that honeypot when it's convenient. See, Bin Laden doesn't have to be alive now if they have that!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasTea

They are "suggesting" this information may have come from intelligence gathered at the Bin Laden compound..

Ahhh, the old bin laden compound treasure trove of threats. All they have to do is dip into that honeypot when it's convenient. See, Bin Laden doesn't have to be alive now if they have that!

You got it. There's enough documentation in there to justify any domestic and foreign US policy for at least the next 20 years!

edit on 9-9-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Anyone else find it unusual that this comes out now? Details leaked would tip off the planners, forcing them to change plans / tactics?

Normally I dont buy into conspiracies, however this seems to convienent for some reason.

I find it unusual there is anyone left who actually gives those stooges on TV an iota of credibility.. I'd take medical advice from Dr's on scrubs before actually taking time to care what any upward failing elitist nazi has to say... epically in this govt where stench ascends quickest.

Not only are they chronic liars who are always wrong.. they're DC mafioso, ie fascist corporate puppets, who spin, lie & deny for a living... they'll pull a taffy-turd into a mile of crap if it suits THEIR AGENDA.

Ignore them as the soulless empty vessel TV personalities that they are.. stop listening to other people, fear nothing except that which you personally know to be scary and get on with life... if you let them rent your head.. THEY have already won.

The whole 9/11 war on terror is just as fake as the bogus "Red menace" propaganda screed I grew up hearing about.. just another another season of "Wheel of fascists".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just love the title of this thread. How can they confirm an unconfirmed threat?

In other words, it's just more propaganda designed to keep us scared.

I have lost all faith in the media.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
seems like a great opportunity for another false flag operation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasTea

Just like 2-Pac.. dead or alive the hits will keep coming... I'd love to see this so called "intelligence", it's probably equally as laughable as their previous terror productions... fake video 2.0 of some guy dressed boogie-man chic yammering scripted lines that just happen to fit the shadowy overlords agenda??.. time, once again, to go 1000s of miles away to kill people and force puppet govts upon them!! homeland defense requires it!!.. lmao

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Honestly, if terrorists wanted to commit attacks everyday they could, especially if they do this 'lone ranger' type attack... I also dont think New York or DC arent the main targets right now, I think cities like Chicago and LA should be on high alert..... To be real about all of this, how could the govt stop attacks if they started going after buses and subway systems in smaller cities like Omaha or Bozeman?? If the terrorists wanted to win, they could win a million times over by just doing tiny attacks all around the country, instead of the big 9/11 type attack....
edit on 9-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFTWHFTB
seems like a great opportunity for another false flag operation

Totally agree, its like they are semi-prepping us to stay away from going out of our homes on 9/11

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2011 by fromtheheart66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.thedaily.com...
Didnt know if this was already referenced so here you go ...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
www.thedaily.com...
Didnt know if this was already referenced so here you go ...

Wait a second I thought
Ayman al-Zawahiri was dead like at least 15 times before
now all the sudden he's number 1 again?

I thought Saif al-Adel took over as number one when Ayman was hit with a drone back in 2006 & 2007& 2008 & 2010

I can't keep up with how many times this guy died and came back from the dead.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I live in Dallas/Ft worth area and saw 2 trailors carrying desert tan colored amored vehicles today. Kind of like the Stryker type. I thought it was odd that they were on a city street and not passing by on the highway. May be nothing but I don't think i've ever seen those moving around in town there before.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Bastards are trying to yank everyone's chain again with the 9/11 psy-op.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Being a college student who currently lives in Manhattan, I've actually been pretty scared for Sunday. Honestly, I find NYC to be the #1 target. Why? It doesn't matter how much security we have in place. All it takes is a small organization who got their hands on something dangerous and a van/truck or something, and it'd be naive to think terrorist groups have not been planning something to happen sooner or later. If someone drove into NYC with a bomb, who's going to stop them? They could bring our entire army in, but they don't have the capabilities to actually detect something unlike airlines. Then again, I might have been watching too much 24 recently, haha.

I actually considered going to visit my grandparents in the eastern end of Long Island this weekend, but I'm staying here. I'll be sure to party hard Saturday night just in case. I'm not as paranoid as this post comes off to be, but my nerves won't settled unless Sunday proves to be peaceful.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well you see, what had happened was...

There are confirmed confirms... things we can confirm. There are confirmed unconfirmeds, that is to say, theres things we can confirm that we can't confirm. But there are also uncofirmed unconfirmeds. There are uncofirmed things that are unconfirmed.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Isn't there a large protest scheduled for wall street later this month. How long are these "heightened" levels going to last - long enough to keep those people from getting into groups of three or more on Wall Street? Sorry, no free speech right now, this is heightened terror level! You'll have to have your free speech somewhere else or at some undisclosed future time when the threats have gone down to winter green or aqua marine.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sept. 11, 1991 - Bush makes announcement of NWO
Sept. 11, 2001 - WTC collapse.
Sept. 11, 2011 - Another NWO event?

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Being from Chicago I am leaving the city on 9/11, its not even worth risking anything.... Maybe the intelligence report was leaked about NY/DC to draw attention away from some other major cities.....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is like saying...it's gonna rain, but there aren't any clouds in the sky!! Come on...this is manipulative brainwashing and the sad part is there are people in the US that believe this BS!!

Let's not forget the perfect timing of this announcement....30 min. before Obama's "save my job" speech".

If another 9/11 type of event occurs I know who the real conspirators are....and so do you!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join