It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials confirm 'credible but unconfirmed' 9/11 threat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth

What a bunch of lunatics they are.

Must take a sick mental mind to keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again and expect to get the same response from people.

Not this time.

Frankly, Just get nuked already, do it right, perhaps the rest of the world will have peace and quiet then without ya all.

Oh shush, I imagine if there was a threat in your country you would be talking about it too. It just so happens you are on an american dominated (population wise) forum. Of course you will be hearing this a lot. I would expect the same if the situation was reversed.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rev0lver
Being a college student who currently lives in Manhattan, I've actually been pretty scared for Sunday. Honestly, I find NYC to be the #1 target. Why? It doesn't matter how much security we have in place. All it takes is a small organization who got their hands on something dangerous and a van/truck or something, and it'd be naive to think terrorist groups have not been planning something to happen sooner or later. If someone drove into NYC with a bomb, who's going to stop them? They could bring our entire army in, but they don't have the capabilities to actually detect something unlike airlines. Then again, I might have been watching too much 24 recently, haha.

I actually considered going to visit my grandparents in the eastern end of Long Island this weekend, but I'm staying here. I'll be sure to party hard Saturday night just in case. I'm not as paranoid as this post comes off to be, but my nerves won't settled unless Sunday proves to be peaceful.

And Dick Cheney is still on the loose..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
Sept. 11, 1991 - Bush makes announcement of NWO
Sept. 11, 2001 - WTC collapse.
Sept. 11, 2011 - Another NWO event?

Just a thought.

I wouldn't put it past them, they love # like that, just to let everyone know that they know we know but can't do # about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Repeat after me ... credible threat

They have a credible threat every year at this time.

They don't want you to forget. Can anyone think of a good psyops why?

(Meh. Can't get the link gadget to work).

edit on 9-9-2011 by AgentC because: Link

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Still unconfirmed, but being taken seriously with "additional precautions" being implemented, according to Bloomberg. So, no news is good news, 'eh? Though I would not expect them to announce anything different than what they have...

edit on 9-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Rather not be caught off guard then
caught with pants down on the ground.
Maybe it is a little over kill, maybe a little
fearmongering, but having a good offense
is the best defense.
edit on 9-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

usama rose from the grave
he had a close shave
the cops tried to lock him down
cause the glock they found was stolen
that's how bin's rollin

when it's time to rock a terror joint
usama on point
when it's time to rock a terror jam
usama's the man

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

that's yesterday's press conference.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If congress wants to see a real and credible threat to the US national security, they should all stand in front of a mirror.

Outside of that, everything is peachy, for now.

There is no such thing as national security any more. The concept of sovereignty has been outdated, there is no way we can escape the globalist tentacles unless we just chop them slap dab off.

When you hear them talking about 'national security;, you can be sure they are using it as an excuse to cover up some misdeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yep. Meant to add it earlier and since I didn't see anything "new" from today, tossed it up...Read your updates though, sounds like the city is being watchful (not such a bad thing, I suppose) except for the traffic jams...

edit on 9-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Rather not be caught off guard then
caught with pants down on the ground.
Maybe it is a little over kill, maybe a little
fearmongering, but having a good offense
is the best defense.
edit on 9-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

mmmmmmm no actually having a good defense is the best defense, its kind of a fact.

Australians were treated to some bull sh*t last week in the papers, saying Australia was a credible target or still is, but hey no one over here really gives a damn.
It will never happen.
If something happens on 9/11 this Sunday i would be pointing the finger straight at your Govt. for not defending your country properly, they used enough of your spending budget on wars with other country's who were reportedly "harboring" terrorists and defense for your nation to stop future attacks didn't they?

Nothing will amount from all these headlines other then gun toting, crazy patriotic Americans getting paranoid.

Its just scare tactics to make people go out of their way of thinking about the anniversary of 9/11, and forget the real stuff, such as controlled demolitions of WTC7 and the few other FACTS surrounding the mishandling and cover ups of 9/11.

Hey Solar Flares/CME's are heading for earth this w/e as well (due to reach earth on the 9-11th Sept. but hey, that's for another forum), that is a lot more newsworthy then some contrived terrorist plot, which frankly does not have any credible evidence to support it other then "chatter", and is still at this point...UNCONFIRMED!

Tell me, wtf is chatter?

All this talk about " America being on high terror alert"?
Haven't you all been on high terror alert for 10 years now?

It would seem sensible instead of marking the anniversary of 9/11, where so many people perished and lost their lives
(not even that many in comparison to the amount of bombings that took place after 9/11 in Afghanistan and Iraq, which frankly killed more people then the terrorists did) , an anniversary which for years has been a time for those who lost loved ones to mourn and grief about what happened on that fateful day, they come out with this garbage to make people scared instead of having a chance to cry.

Its front cover news on every paper in the world, including my little local paper who only reaches 50,000 people in the Nth N.S.W region.

Give me a break America, you are lapping this thing up way too hard.

This w/e its 9/11 anniversary terrorist plots, next week back to the budget crisis and Ron Paul (whoever the hell he is)

Painful to see what our media is turned into...

edit on 9-9-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Now the MSM (HLN & CNN) is reporting that 2 American citizens are wanted and connected to 9/11/11 plot to attack US.

So, I guess if they (TPTB) had it their way, I should be suspicious of my fellow Americans and walk the streets of Los Angeles (since this is where I live) looking at everyone else all crazy...I'm sick of this $h!t every dam year!

ETA:
I'm tired of being polite by saying "maybe so, maybe no". Nothin' but a crock of crap by TPTB imo...

I do not mean to insult anyone either so please do not take this post that way.
edit on 9/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

here we go, "crediable" but unconfirmed......does that make sense?

I understand the "source" has not been corroberated by any Intelligence agency

Sounds like a white elephant to me.....and I hope I'm right and nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As respects the comments regarding the attacks occurring in other cities, our local news here (Houston) stated that Houston was specifically listed as a target. They believe it is because of our port.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
typical fear mongering. They always bring out the threat of a terrorist just before elections and of course near 9/11.Notice the wording to cover their backsides credible and the operative word unconfirmed. I know for sure but not really (double speak )

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

here we go, "crediable" but unconfirmed......does that make sense?

I understand the "source" has not been corroberated by any Intelligence agency

Sounds like a white elephant to me.....and I hope I'm right and nothing happens.

That's exactly what I'm talking about....... get the American people terrified just enough...then .................
edit on 9/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This is a absolute load of BS! BS! how the in you know what can they say official unconfirmed threat!? remember that post the otherday about rumsfield saying america needed another attack like 911 to keep the political agender, meaning the war in the middle east aka the invasion for oil? and him laughing about the attacks!? this is bs, and how unsual, 10 ears exactly down the line and we finnaly have a attack planned? isnt it the masons or illuminatti who have a thing for certain numbers? dont believe it serriosley, the most agrivating thing is the victims who died and the citizens who where betrayed by there government! there is know way that many plains could of been hijacked without some sort of millitary intivention, we all know it garbage and this so called millitary exercise that happened to delay things and the training the day before i think it was, there is so much evidence im suprised these idiots in the government are even think of doing it again! they might not carry out a attack, it just might be to keep the fear in the world and US citizens, right after i saw it on the news about the NEW threat the played a report showing the conflict in the middle east and reminded us how the Australian army is there fighting, if the middle east hate america now its because the US is slaughtering inoccents.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
maybe it's just me, but i see this as very much related to this article

www.azcentral.com...

they "lose" a REAL bomb the weekend before 9/11 and before a "credible terrorist threat"

something stinks..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by akira131
maybe it's just me, but i see this as very much related to this article

www.azcentral.com...

they "lose" a REAL bomb the weekend before 9/11 and before a "credible terrorist threat"

something stinks..

I would be worried, although the article states they found the bomb on a roadisde?

Thank goodness for that!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
They're taking this very seriously. No one can get into New York now and people that go outside, even if it is to walk their dogs have to carry identification with them.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join