It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials confirm 'credible but unconfirmed' 9/11 threat

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Did you say, "get back to the Jihad at hand"?
Crakeur, are you scared of the Jihadists? The boogeymen?
I am trying really hard to reconcile that, because I perceive you to be intelligent. I haven't taken the time to look at your past posts, I don't tend to do that sort of thing. But, I suspect that you desire the security that the state promises...with the scanners at the airport and the whole TSA thing must be cool to you?
Crakeur, just WHAT can we do to eliminate these "Jihadists" from our so very perfect world?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I do believe I said if

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by Crakeur

Did you say, "get back to the Jihad at hand"?
Crakeur, are you scared of the Jihadists? The boogeymen?
I am trying really hard to reconcile that, because I perceive you to be intelligent. I haven't taken the time to look at your past posts, I don't tend to do that sort of thing. But, I suspect that you desire the security that the state promises...with the scanners at the airport and the whole TSA thing must be cool to you?
Crakeur, just WHAT can we do to eliminate these "Jihadists" from our so very perfect world?

If I may...

Eliminating "jihadists" is something that can't be done. Here is the catch. Labels change on a generational basis. The Reds/Commies are no longer a threat. The Nazis have been defeated (save for internet lulz which is mildly disturbing). And Women are allowed to vote (I still wonder why it took so long for such legislation to occur)...

So what we are dealing with in a very abstract way currently is Western ideaology vs Islamic belief...if we are going to take the term jihadist literally in this instance.

There is your problem.

The label.

I wonder when the term banker will be a four letter word...

Culture is the silliest thing to harp upon...because most people just want to get along...

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join