It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by ALF88
Isn't it funny, that 47,4% almost looks like 19,5%

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

HOLY CRAP! I didn't notice that! Talk about underhanded! Wow, just wow.

/TOA

No one seems to have noticed, till I posted it. The No.2 and 3 candidates bar should be less than half of what Ron Paul has.

I bet if it was Perry leading it would be accurate.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
ya know ol' boy was invited on o'rielly's show, right?

jessie waters caught up with him to ask him why he didn't come on.

ol' boy said he was not a real journalist and didn't know economics.

lolololol!!

alex jones?

sounds like st. paul was scared, babbling on about gold and the the nephilliam or whatever that stuff is.

when you were growing up, didn't everyone have a "ron paul" in school?

i think you mean the bsnbc?
edit on 8-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

Funny how none of the other Candidates have been invited there or have been on the show either. And they only go after Pual.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I posted about it on the second page here and we talked about it a little more in depth on this thread including trying to give the benefit of the doubt (doesn't look good for the news though).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ya think the establishment is a bit worried now? .... Just maybe? ...

What I want to know is this... and can anyone tell me if they happen to know if Ron Paul is also related by blood and sanctioned by The Queen/Monarchy...

If so than I doubt there will be any "change" for this country... If not than I would be very suprised if he was allowed to become President without the secret blessings of the Ruling class....
edit on 9/8/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yes, we know that the rabid Ron Paul fans will fload any poll on the internet...

"flood" is the word you are searching for here.

So what? The other supporters could do the same thing if they believed in their choice as much as we do. I mean you make it sound as if every Ron Paul supporter suddenly becomes a member of Anonymous anytime there is a poll around. And anyway, I have heard this claim over and over; "Pictures or it didn't happen! Proof?"

I could of told you this before the debate.

I could have, not I could of... Just trying to help.

You uh... predicted the uh... obvious? Is that what you are saying here? Perhaps you used the crystal ball of what happened four years ago to do this? How astute, I am in awe.

But did you see the debate??? Ron Paul was a non-factor...he was dominated by stronger personalities...and when he did talk...he didn't make much sense.

He was dominated by the hosts who were ignoring him as much as they could without risking their websites go down from overload of angry Ron Paul supporters comments. As for the rest, since you have shown yourself to be so free of bias on this issue we will take your word on how much sense he made. Er... no we won't. Ron makes more sense in five minutes than any politician has in fifty years

So let's calm down on the Ron Paul conspiracies.

No. Why? Because you said so? No importante mi amigo!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

If not than I would be very suprised if he was allowed to become President without the secret blessings of the Ruling class....

Don't be so quick, Kennedy got in because his Dad and Frank Sinatra pulled strings to get him in. Just saying it has happened and it is still possible, though it isn't easy to pull off.

Where did you find that shot of that poster?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Actually on this one ...... I will be quick....

If he is part of the bloodline than its a set up.................... Period.... troll or not....

The fruit of the tree....

Kennedy being President does not negate my point, It Proves It! Kennedy BECAME PRES because of the trees blessings... The fact that he did not remain Pres is inconsequential.... What they needed him for was beside point... IT Will ALWAYS be about what the ruling class wants... a good case in point is the one Rothschild that was murdered and then covered up because he would not comply with the families (ruling class) wishes...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm really sorry your guy isn't popular with the nation...he doesn't deserve to have front and center stage with the majority of the air time just because you and a small minority really really really like him. You still only get one vote no matter how much you like him.

Do you people have anything of substance against Ron Paul or are you just going to keep repeating this lie and hope everyone believes it? So far, that's all you have.....this lie and feeble attempts to grab at straws.

You're only helping Paul's campaign. I hope you realize that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I don't have to convince anybody.

I just have to wait until the primary is over and see that Ron Paul isn't the nominee.

You forgot to mention trolling in the meantime. Just tryin' to help ya out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Here is the poster for sale. $20 on their website.

I've never seen it either, it looks pretty cool!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ALF88

I posted about it on the second page here and we talked about it a little more in depth on this thread including trying to give the benefit of the doubt (doesn't look good for the news though).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry mate, I went through the thread in a hurry, didn't want to take anything away from you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Kennedy BECAME PRES because of the trees blessings...

Wasn't trying to start something here. I don't know how old you are but the only reason Kennedy got in was the Daley/mob machine in Chicago. He actually did not have the blessing. It was the narrowest win in history at the time. Nixon was the elites pick for this one. Yes they have things planned out pretty well, but there are occasionally surprises, and this was one of them. I would also be interested to see if Perry and Nixon are related to the English monarchy.

As for the chart, thanks for the link. I have heard this relation to the queen theory before, though I have yet to see any proof of it. Do you have any proof before I go looking? (non-confrontational question here)

Roosevelt vs. Dewey was another upset to the plans, as the headlines of the papers that day will prove out.

Sweeping generalizations never hold up, and that is what has me worried about this theory and chart.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Ittabena because: clarification

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The one redeeming thing about the internet is that we can search and seek out so much and so many different viewpoints on these things...

age... well trust me... NOT a factor here, LOL.. ,)

Seek on this question you have asked and you will find it...

P.S. Nixon is at 10 o'clock...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

The debate was held appropriately and if anything, Ron Paul was given too much time for what he's worth in the real polls.

There's the rub, isn't it?

So polls that favor Ron Paul are rigged, polls that don't are fair. Methinks I spot some hypocrisy.

To then take those few polls where Paul isn't winning and justify that for his lack of time in the debate,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks, it is a cool chart, and there is some circumstantial evidence already verified. Like Kerry/Bush being cousins. Cheney/Obama as well, as stated by Mrs. Cheney on the Today Show one morning. Clinton/Taft are related I know as well.

Even if the poster is not 100% accurate, I would still like to have it. I have a room in the basement that dates from circa 1900 which was once a bordello and has hosted rave parties in the past. Last year we bought a coffee table from Salvation Army and found a chart with the bloodline of Christ. This new chart would be perfect right next to it.

Payday is tomorrow, and if ordering from the Army Surplus store didn't get me on the Homeland Security list, ordering this surely will.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

P.S. Nixon is at 10 o'clock...

Sorry, still waking up. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Polls don't matter.
Votes don't matter.
Elections don't matter.
The two party system doesn't matter.

It's all there to give us the false impression we're in control and we somehow have a stake in the final outcome!
C'mon people, nothing can be further from the truth.

A president has already been selected for 2012 (which we're not privy to) and I can guarantee you that dear, sweet, popular, honest, authentic and respectable Dr Paul, ain't it!

edit on 8-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks, it is a cool chart, and there is some circumstantial evidence already verified. Like Kerry/Bush being cousins. Cheney/Obama as well, as stated by Mrs. Cheney on the Today Show one morning. Clinton/Taft are related I know as well.
)

IN SUPPORT OF YOUR KERRY/BUSH STATEMENT:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Polls don't matter.
Votes don't matter.
Elections don't matter.
The two party system doesn't matter.

It's all there to give us the false impression we're in control and we somehow have a stake in the final outcome!

You are closer to the truth of it than most!...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So I click the link thinking that RP was only ahead during the time that this thread was made, when suddenly.. BAM! RP is in 1st with over 50% of the votes!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join