It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

He comes in at least 10% nationally but it isn't about national polls, it is about state polls (especially the early primary and caucuses where he actually does quite well). National election is GOP vs Dem so why we even using national polls? it would only work if you guys used polls with Ron Paul vs Obama, in which case he does the best against Obama vs all of the other GOP candidates.
edit on 8-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
RON PAUL is absolutely rocketing up in MSNBC's online poll

you cannot vote twice from the same computer

he is killing people with 55% vote

not even a far fight

how can this guy not be on tv everyday? the PEOPLE are speaking

rick perry is getting his but kicked in and is not a front runner

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Are you backpeddling again? what happened to Ron Paul cheated? now its because the online poll doesn't reflect national polls?

LOL! you must love getting caught like this.

Got caught????

Hahahahaha

Best foot in mouth comeback I recieved yet. Go cause your man Ron Paul further embarassment in the next online poll. I'll stock up on sixpacks.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
how can MSNBC not do an whole half hour segment on this online poll is beyond me

200k people have voted in last 12 hours

this is a HUGE free poll

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
how can MSNBC not do an whole half hour segment on this online poll is beyond me

200k people have voted in last 12 hours

this is a HUGE free poll

Yes, please do an hour long segment on how his rabid fans got him disqualified from an online poll.
I bet it would do good for them in the ratings.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Who just topped 100,000 votes at the msnbc "Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library?" poll? You guessed it, Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
MSNBC still thinks 54,8% : 2 = 15,5% according to that picture.

The bars were correct in the beginning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Do you think he can win the nomination without national support? Is this your first election? You do understand he must win the Primary to run for President, right? If he wins a couple of States he still looses. That is just a fact.

Like I said I'm not anti-Paul, just a realist who does not care for fantasy and false hopes.

Nothing wrong with people using him as a write-in if they want. It will guarantee an Obama win if enough do that though. That is also a simple fact.

In the end everyone has to decide whether they want four more years of Obama or not. Another fact.

This Poll however is meaningless no matter who you are for. These online Polls always are meaningless. Not a doubt in my mind that rabid supporters of anyone vote as many times as they can and that many don't even vote, nor have they ever voted.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For the love of ATS, please stop feeding the trolls.

please stop feeding the trolls

We all know who the ATS resident trolls are. just ignore them. You can not speak common sense to them and we all know this. I hate seeing threads that actually have some topics that we adults can discuss, then to only get over run with troll food.

sorry to rant in your thread OP. back on topic now.

I agree that the internet polls ARE useless but its another tool that the MSM sheeple use to tell them who to vote for. And the argument about RP ONLY leading the polls because of a large internet base is about one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Hello?!! There are people behind those computer screens, silly.

Yes, you dont have to be 18 to vote on an internet poll but whats stopping ricky pooy from having the young internet vote?.......
Yes, you can vote multiple times but whats stopping any other canidate supporters?.....

So all the arguments to why an internet poll would be considered "bunk" for one canidate, can also go for any of the other guys/gals too.

So in the end RON PAUL is still the winner no matter which way you look at it.

~peace~
edit on 8-9-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Says you and about 3 other people on this site

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Agreed! I think the *main* one trolling this thread is the same person who was trolling the MSNBC poll comments section last night. I've seen him/her say things almost verbatim on here, same as I saw there.

I think Perry or Romney hired like 2 guys to go around doing this full time. There aren't many who disagree with Ron Paul's policies and those who do are generally respectful to a degree...but the ones who spam message boards seemingly for a living are not terribly hard to spot.
At one point you gotta feel bad for em...just look at the overwhelming amount of Paul supporters they have to contend with!

edit on 8-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If
Rick wins the presidential election, I may just lose my mind. Someone better keep my AR away from me after election day. I hope there are RP supporters in prison, just sayin.

(I should be getting a knock on my door from a FBI agent in 3.....2.....1.....(knock knock)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

uhh, go back and look at how the 08 primaries played out, it was a snowball effect for mccain, he started out in the polls about where Ron Paul is now, he peaked at the right time. I'm not saying this is exactly what will happen with Ron Paul but with his dedicated and organized support, this is not impossible, it is very possible. Rick Perry might be the flavor of the month.

State polls matter more than national polls because they reflect local sentiment because the scientifics of polling are different between state and national. Because the GOP nomination is an accumulation of delegates from each state, doesn't it make more sense that state polls tell a more clear story? Simply put, Ron Paul winning states = winning GOP nomination, winning GOP nomination = great chance to beat Obama.

link   
ron paul might get a million votes by end of week

bashers of ron are losing any last shreds of Cred daily

link   
LOL, (sarcastic laugh, more like twisted wtf laugh) Just thought I'd point out another poll conducted by the MSM:

Quick vote Which GOP contender has the best shot at being elected president? * Bachmann * Perry * Romney or view results

CNN poll on front page

That's right, no mention of any other candidates. They've narrowed it down to 3, and they happen to be the worst 3 of them all.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ahhh, where to start......

Reallity calling, Ron Paul disqualified. Impossible to win as a disqualified contestant, in any contest.

Ok that out of the way, I suppose you want to debate in an atmosphere of like minded individuals all singing the same praises.
Has ATS been officially renamed the Ron Paul fan club?
Is this like a Packers fan showing up at a Cowboys forum?
Gemany showing up at Brazil's soccer forum?
What is going on here with the pack mentallity so pervasive in these threads?
This is an all political forum or is it the exclusive Ron Paul supporters political forum? If so then I suggest you all take your mob rules mentallity to the leaders and stake your claim by having this forum renamed to your liking.
I would just click by and not bother stopping in if I knew it was only for Ron Paul fans.

The reallity is this is not an all Ron Paul forum.
If it were and I showed up, then you would have the right to call me a troll.

I'll gladly step out of a thread if the OP clearly states this is a Ron Paul lovefest session.
I'm almost out of beer now anyways so I think I will celebrate elsewhere.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sorry, I have no food for you.

oh and by the way, I wasn't even talking about you. So get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Ahhh, where to start......

Reallity calling, Ron Paul disqualified. Impossible to win as a disqualified contestant, in any contest.

www.therightscoop.com...

he was disqualified from just therightscoop.com poll not the msnbc poll

herp derp

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'll be proud that we could at least gotten his name out to however many people via the polls.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

I went to this site and tried to vote twice as well and it would not let me..So alot of people are full of crap saying that is the only reason he is ahead.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join