It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Actually you are wrong. There is a virus out that changes your Google search results.
That is why I suggested it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

...I know you are just trolling, but we both know it has less to do with people voting more than once (that's not what caused these results) and more to do with your supporters being very energized and vocal. It has to do with the fact that every Ron Paul supporter is proactive because they know they need to be.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Flooding and cheating on internet polls is all the Ron Paul camp seems to be good at.

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods. Instead of rigging the poll at the start Ron Paul sheeple rig it at the end with spam voting. Same animals.

Too bad you only get one vote in a real election, and there is a reason why there is a legal age requirement to vote, Ron Paul supporters justify those regulations on a daily basis with these stunts.

The debate was held appropriately and if anything, Ron Paul was given too much time for what he's worth in the real polls.

So your saying he has 27,000 people that rush to the polls for him. That would kinda of be how people vote. And if Ron Paul can pay 27000 people to vote on an online poll I can't wait to see him pay all the people that vote him into office.

Most underage kids don't vote on politics their to busy playing call of duty, and eating pizza. I don't know to many teenagers that pop on MSNBC over south park. Come on now it's a bit of a stretch don't ya think.

He wasn't given time because MSM want to talk about about Romney and Perry. It was the Romney and Perry show.

Rushing to a poll to vote who you want in a poll is the same thing as an election. What do you think an election is. It's a Big fat poll. No different than an online poll.

What a horrible reply.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Flooding and cheating on internet polls is all the Ron Paul camp seems to be good at.

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods.

Yeah, because all black people like Obama only because he is black. If you think things like that then you should probably just stay out of this thread. That kind of thinking isn't welcome here.
edit on 9/8/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

Too bad for you that it is a fact Obama did well in predominantly black communities across the nation. Makes your high horse only 3 millimeters tall. My hypothetical comparison stands.

And to the other poster... So Ron Paul poll cheating is now labeled with the political correct term of "proactiveness". hahahaha cheating is still cheating and will always be but if that's what you got to call it to get people to justify their wrongdoings, more power to ya.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods.

Yeah, because all black people like Obama only because he is black. If you think things like that then you should probably just stay out of this thread. That kind of thinking isn't welcome here.

Too bad for you that it is a fact Obama did well in predominantly black communities across the nation. Makes your high horse only 3 millimeters tall. My hypothetical comparison stands.

And to the other poster... So Ron Paul poll cheating is now labeled with the political correct term of "proactiveness". hahahaha cheating is still cheating and will always be but if that's what you got to call it to get people to justify their wrongdoings, more power to ya.

Again a really poor reply. As far as polls go that is one poll that did it right. Not only are they asking you to poll but asking you why. Go to the poll and look at the replies Ron Paul supporters are leaving. This isn't some blind poll people on this poll have to back up why they are voting. You should read them and get a sense of why people are backing Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods. Instead of rigging the poll at the start Ron Paul sheeple rig it at the end with spam voting. Same animals.

Too bad you only get one vote in a real election, and there is a reason why there is a legal age requirement to vote, Ron Paul supporters justify those regulations on a daily basis with these stunts.

The debate was held appropriately and if anything, Ron Paul was given too much time for what he's worth in the real polls.

So your saying he has 27,000 people that rush to the polls for him. That would kinda of be how people vote. And if Ron Paul can pay 27000 people to vote on an online poll I can't wait to see him pay all the people that vote him into office.

Most underage kids don't vote on politics their to busy playing call of duty, and eating pizza. I don't know to many teenagers that pop on MSNBC over south park. Come on now it's a bit of a stretch don't ya think.

He wasn't given time because MSM want to talk about about Romney and Perry. It was the Romney and Perry show.

Rushing to a poll to vote who you want in a poll is the same thing as an election. What do you think an election is. It's a Big fat poll. No different than an online poll.

What a horrible reply.

Completely ignoring the fact that you can vote multiple times in online polls so it is a zero comparison to a real election. Further you ignored the evidence in this thread that someone posted they were able to vote multiple times. If a Ron Paul fanatic is going to vote twice, why stop there I put money on they keep voting till mom calls them to supper.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It would be fair to say that SOME blacks voted for him because they wanted to elect a black President. But to imply they all voted for him for that reason is blatantly racist!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Again a really poor reply. As far as polls go that is one poll that did it right. Not only are they asking you to poll but asking you why. Go to the poll and look at the replies Ron Paul supporters are leaving. This isn't some blind poll people on this poll have to back up why they are voting. You should read them and get a sense of why people are backing Ron Paul.

In as many back and forth responses I just had in this thread, with different responses each time, so to could a poll like this one get multiple votes with responses. It only takes a few minutes and Ron Paul fanatics love pouring out their love of Ron Paul all over text based internet medias over and over again.
You didn't think that one through very well did you?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You can't deny almost 30,000 vote and comments by people backing up Ron Paul. MSNBC is an anti Ron Paul station. This poll is on their website. I suppose everyone that is calling him a cheater can't rap their head around the Idea of following the constitution. That's what Paul is doing. He talks about Liberties, Freedoms and individual responsibility.

He's talking about We the People by the People. Why can't any of your Anti Paul people get that. We are bound by our constitution and what it stands for. That's all Paul is trying to do. And you guy's just bash him.

As you sit there in your house. Any sort of law enforcement can enter your house. Take you out of if it. Jail you without reason for an indefinite amount of time. Because they have made the decision that you might be a terrorist. And your Ok with this? Ron Paul is fighting this type of thing. And you bash him for it. If anything you should be grateful that the man speaks the truth unlike any of those other Puppets that were in that debate tonight.

He's the only real person up there. And you call him a cheater. Bet you won't call Obama bin Laden that.

BTW if you don't think law enforcement has this right. Read the Patriot Act and visit the Department of Homeland Security's website. See for yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It would be fair to say that SOME blacks voted for him because they wanted to elect a black President. But to imply they all voted for him for that reason is blatantly racist!

Never said that, you did.
I just pointed out a fact, that Obama did well in predominantly black communities. If you don't like it there is nothing I can do about that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

In as many back and forth responses I just had in this thread, with different responses each time, so to could a poll like this one get multiple votes with responses. It only takes a few minutes and Ron Paul fanatics love pouring out their love of Ron Paul all over text based internet medias over and over again.
You didn't think that one through very well did you?

So if Paul can do this why can't the other candidates? Why? Paul has a real backing. Unlike any other candidate up there. He wins every poll not some of the time but all of the time.

So what your saying is people are changing (spoofing) their Ip address to revote, logging on to different computers, to revote? Logging on through there phones, to revote?

So you think, that there are let's say 15,000 people out there putting out enough work to put up 30000 votes and replies. For a poll that doesn't mean anything? Really? I would say if it was the real election I would by that. But it's not.

There must be some really bored people in America. I wonder though?. Why is it that no other candidate has such technically savvy followers that they couldn't do the same? Why? Because Paul is winning that poll like he does every single time.

BTW The text based media that you speak of is PHP based and figures are tallied by an SQL DATABASE. Which is text base at the core I suppose, but the database that controls it is kind of a hard thing to get into.
Apparently you would know more than I do about that kind of thing. I think your technically savvy enough to break into it and change the votes. So that Paul comes in dead last. I mean try it. See how you fair. I mean outside of encryption, hashes and any other type of security (brute force, firewalls) they have fighting against that type of thing. You should be able to get right in and fix the vote.

My thought process is a very keen one.

Rebuttal?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

What a horrible reply.

Completely ignoring the fact that you can vote multiple times in online polls so it is a zero comparison to a real election. Further you ignored the evidence in this thread that someone posted they were able to vote multiple times. If a Ron Paul fanatic is going to vote twice, why stop there I put money on they keep voting till mom calls them to supper.

Have you voted on that poll? I guess not because you can't. It's logging Ip's to stop that sort of thing. You don't think they thought of that ahead of time. Please vote more than once with a reply with the word Blue in it.
Then send me a link. Have a nice day Bone Head?

Again horrible Reply
edit on 8-9-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Never said that, you did.
I just pointed out a fact, that Obama did well in predominantly black communities. If you don't like it there is nothing I can do about that.

You equated Ron Paul supporters voting on an internet poll with gauging the popularity of Obama's Presidency using the black community alone. That implies that Obama is hugely popular in the black community. Now, the only reason I can think of that you would use that analogy is because you believe that most black people like Obama because he himself is black. If they liked candidates because of the color of their skin alone then Herman Cain would be doing better in the Republican polls.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Isn't it funny, that 47,4% almost looks like 19,5%

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
ya know ol' boy was invited on o'rielly's show, right?

jessie waters caught up with him to ask him why he didn't come on.

ol' boy said he was not a real journalist and didn't know economics.

lolololol!!

alex jones?

sounds like st. paul was scared, babbling on about gold and the the nephilliam or whatever that stuff is.

when you were growing up, didn't everyone have a "ron paul" in school?

i think you mean the bsnbc?
edit on 8-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Great to see that most Americans still respect someone who can be level-headed and informative!

I hope he keeps speaking his mind and saying the things that really need to be said.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Are you proposing a conspiracy by google to censor search result?

The same company that completely left China because they were censoring results?

No, Google wont do that....

as you said, it is back.
edit on 8-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by PhantomLimb

It's as rigged against him as it was against Newt, Santorum, and Huntsman.

I'm really sorry your guy isn't popular with the nation...he doesn't deserve to have front and center stage with the majority of the air time just because you and a small minority really really really like him. You still only get one vote no matter how much you like him.

I believe all the candidates should have equal time in the debates. Sorry that you're not such a big fan of democracy.

Get your facts straight right now! Progressives don't have a problem with democracy! It's equality they have a problem with! Sheesh, some people!

Santorum and Huntsman, who's combined numbers might equal Paul's, got more air time than Paul did. This wasn't a debate. It was the Romney vs. Perry show.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Isn't it funny, that 47,4% almost looks like 19,5%

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

HOLY CRAP! I didn't notice that! Talk about underhanded! Wow, just wow.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You will get to choose between one of the two pre-selected stooges. You can have the red stooge or the blue stooge. This is all worthless pantomime to ensure the correct stooge is delivered to the podium. They are just having to work a bit harder to maintain the illusion. The stage hand is starting to sweat from the exertions.

I have to admit though. Its first class pantomime. I haven't been this entertained since late 80s WWF.

I predict a perry win with 120% of the available votes cast. USA USA USA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join