It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul is currently owning on the poll 53.1%(87,395 votes) to the closest Mitt Romney 16.1%(26,516 votes) for what its worth im happy people realized he was being shunned on purpose i think people are becoming more awake then ever i love it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

And to the other poster... So Ron Paul poll cheating is now labeled with the political correct term of "proactiveness". hahahaha cheating is still cheating and will always be but if that's what you got to call it to get people to justify their wrongdoings, more power to ya.

Cheating? How? Pictures or it didn't happen. Proof?

Hundreds of Ron Paul supporters setting up multiple free email accounts so that when poll time came they could log in and vote over and over and over? Is that how it went? Perhaps people setting up multiple accounts on their computers and switching users to vote over and over? Or perhaps there is some mythical software that Ron Paul supporters are not aware of, but Perry/Romney are which allow Ron Paul supporters to cast multiple votes in one visit. Hey! I get it now, Ron Paul supporters are Anonymous and that is how they are able to "cheat". Am I on the right track so far?

Dude, Poll/Election; half a dozen of one/six of the other... Deal with it already, or find a new song, this one is getting old, and the orchestra is annoyingly out of tune.

Ya know... the band Yes lives around here. They wrote a song for Homeworld video game, maybe they would do a song for you guys. I'll ask 'em for ya. I can almost here it now, Wakeman in the background playing like a genuis;

"Poll cheaters, cast into the everlasting void..." Jon Anderson can sing huh? Listen to that!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

) IN SUPPORT OF YOUR KERRY/BUSH STATEMENT:

Thanks man, nice!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A president has already been selected for 2012 (which we're not privy to) and I can guarantee you that dear, sweet, popular, honest, authentic and respectable Dr Paul, ain't it!

Couldn't agree more, but that is no excuse for not trying. After all, all that does is play right into the plan. You never know what can happen, and at the very least it is going to be one hell of a show. My deceased father would never forgive me if I ever gave into defeatism. (Marine Corps D.I.)

Let me put it this way. I believe what you are saying is probably true and yet this is the very first Presidential Election I will ever vote in.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Human_Alien

A president has already been selected for 2012 (which we're not privy to) and I can guarantee you that dear, sweet, popular, honest, authentic and respectable Dr Paul, ain't it!

Couldn't agree more, but that is no excuse for not trying. After all, all that does is play right into the plan. You never know what can happen, and at the very least it is going to be one hell of a show. My deceased father would never forgive me if I ever gave into defeatism. (Marine Corps D.I.)

Let me put it this way. I believe what you are saying is probably true and yet this is the very first Presidential Election I will ever vote in.

You got a point but I don't trust the innocence of it all though especially when everything has RFID's in them.

Ever wonder where they select jurors for jury duty? From their voter registration card (and that's just the information they tell us they garner).

Personally, I think the more we stay under radar, the less chance of involvement with this corrupt and greedy system.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

That is at best a baseless accusation that you have zero proof of actually being true. I can do better and show you real cheating..Like Michele Bachman at the Iowa Straw Poll event..That my friends is a good example of pulling out all the stops to make sure you come out on top.

What I think is sad is how right Ron Paul is but how far gone some people are under blanket of the Big Government monster. It seems any success Ron Paul has is quickly swept under the rug by those who'm just cannot see past the MSM's lies about Rick Perry and his slick hair.

We deserve all we get..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

The debate was held appropriately and if anything, Ron Paul was given too much time for what he's worth in the real polls.

There's the rub, isn't it?

So polls that favor Ron Paul are rigged, polls that don't are fair. Methinks I spot some hypocrisy.

To then take those few polls where Paul isn't winning and justify that for his lack of time in the debate,

No they are the polls where the Ron Paul fanatics can't flood the poll. Simple. They are randomly selective polls where if Ron Paul really had the support all of this fake internet support suggests, they would find it and he would be ahead of everyone else, the sad reallity for you is Ron Paul is in a pitiful 10% range and holding.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by SpaDe_

So he wasn't a non-factor in this debate?

What topics did he come out on top of?

RP brought up the HPV vaccine, and put Perry on the spot. He called Perry out on supporting HillaryCare, and he defended himself from the Perry counter-attack perfectly. He definitely brought Perry down a notch, enough so to almost cause a physical altercation between the two.

After those photos came out, Paul is definitely not a non-factor.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Nah I didn't care I just wanted to point to the thread where another poster did a little work to get to the bottom of it and show that people are noticing this stuff. Not like I get any points for posting it or anything.
edit on 8-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The spin, censorship and propaganda just wont stop. Here they just declared Perry the winner...

Ron Paul was disqualified due to voter skewing.

www.therightscoop.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
The spin, censorship and propaganda just wont stop. Here they just declared Perry the winner...

Ron Paul was disqualified due to voter skewing.

www.therightscoop.com...

I am cracking a beer on that one and saying I told you so hahahahaha"

Cheating gets you nowhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

First you call it cheating, then you call it flooding (as in many people, not cheating) so what was it? You troll hard on Ron Paul, that much is obvious (look at the ridiculous avatar, Ron Paul? military hat? demonic symbols? sheeple? LMAO!!!)

You never make any valid points and you always backpeddle from your original claims because they're made up in your delusional head. Keep trolling TinFoilTP, I'll be expecting you in the other Ron Paul threads too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

First you call it cheating, then you call it flooding (as in many people, not cheating) so what was it? You troll hard on Ron Paul, that much is obvious (look at the ridiculous avatar, Ron Paul? military hat? demonic symbols? sheeple? LMAO!!!)

You never make any valid points and you always backpeddle from your original claims because they're made up in your delusional head. Keep trolling TinFoilTP, I'll be expecting you in the other Ron Paul threads too.

Your man just got disqualified from the poll for the very reasons I posted about. Hahahaha
Cracking another beer.
Cheers.

PS, the avatar is a run of the mill image anyone will find on google images if you type in "Ron Paul white supremicist". Public domain stuff, not my personal creation.

edit on 8-9-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

So Ron Paul won, but since his supporters actually get out and let each other know about these polls it's skewing?
I highly doubt they were getting in more than one vote. I call b.s.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That one is accurate, even the bars are perfect

edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

ronpaulblog.de... r-ihre-kunden/?-deutsche-?qualitatsmedien?-verdummen-weiter-ihre-kunden/ (German)
edit on 8-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You can't cheat in a poll unless you hack it. Repeated voting is a flaw in the creation of the poll and the the fault of the voter. It was an open poll and people voted.

So please explain (I know you won't) how anybody cheated?

You'll cling on to this disqualification forever because thats all you got.
edit on 8-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by gladtobehere

So Ron Paul won, but since his supporters actually get out and let each other know about these polls it's skewing?
I highly doubt they were getting in more than one vote. I call b.s.

Of course you do, and what are you going to say when he recieves his 10% votes at the real election time and they do not match any of the online polls his rabid fans flooded but they reflect perfectly the professional polls that you are so quick to discount?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
May as well add my two cents to the truth tellers. That Poll is meaningless and no matter how many of these non-scientific polls Paul supporters overwhelm, they still won't tell the true story. Add to that it was held on a DNC controlled news source and you get crap.

I have nothing against Paul at all. Reality is though that he still comes in under 10% with likely voters in real polls.

I just hope people are not getting false hopes based on these meaningless Polls. There is no conspiracy with Paul, he simply does not have enough support to win. I see him like other professional candidates who run over and over again knowing full well they will not win. I think they do it for the perks afterwards and to get their message out. Nothing wrong with that either.

Oddly though it seems to me that Paul supporters tend to be anti-Republican and oddly have latched on to a Republican as some kind of heroic figure.

I often wonder if any Paul supporters are on some kind of aid program like housing assistance or food stamps? Do they know he wants to eliminate all of that entirely? On those issues he is as far right as a person can get. Do you folks truly understand that? He is so far Right on those issues even the Right can't tolerate his ideas.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Are you backpeddling again? what happened to Ron Paul cheated? now its because the online poll doesn't reflect national polls?

LOL! you must love getting caught like this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join