It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul winning MSNBC poll. Poll promptly disappears from Google.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The First comment is a pro Mitt Rom One yet it received less votes WTF!!!...................The rest are RP supporters and then a "Obama won" under a Mitt Rom Vote comment. The obama won has more votes then the pro Mitt one why isnt that one first.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Sorry..I edited to explain that...I'll paste it here as well.

Romney and Perry get the most time because they are leading the polls (and the center spots), Bachman gets more because she is a woman (may sound bad, but it's true), Cain gets some time because he is Black (again...bad but true). Ron Paul is an old white guy that is polling just about 8% in the race...he SHOULDN'T get a lot of time...there is no justification for it. Sure, you see it as "rigged" because you guys LOVE him...but try to see it from the view of people who aren't in love with the man.

So, you admit that it's rigged against him and then say it's not rigged against him. Wtf.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Let me just say that I'm not a hardcore Ron Paul supporter. In fact, I have no idea who I am voting for. But, that doesn't mean that I don't know bs when I see it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It's as rigged against him as it was against Newt, Santorum, and Huntsman.

I'm really sorry your guy isn't popular with the nation...he doesn't deserve to have front and center stage with the majority of the air time just because you and a small minority really really really like him. You still only get one vote no matter how much you like him.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It's as rigged against him as it was against Newt, Santorum, and Huntsman.

I'm really sorry your guy isn't popular with the nation...he doesn't deserve to have front and center stage with the majority of the air time just because you and a small minority really really really like him. You still only get one vote no matter how much you like him.

I believe all the candidates should have equal time in the debates. Sorry that you're not such a big fan of democracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I believe all the candidates should have equal time in the debates. Sorry that you're not such a big fan of democracy.

This has nothing to do with democracy...this is a private network television station hosting a debate of a political party...not the government. The political party can do whatever they want...they don't even have to have a primary if they don't want to.

If you wanted it that way...then I guess we should allow ALL the candidates to come to the debate...I think there are 14 or 15 of them. If that was the case...Ron Paul would of even got less time to talk.

And besides...I'm a fan of a represntative republic...not a democracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If it was so unimportant and nobody liked Ron Paul why have they either lied or pulled every poll that shows Ron Paul in the lead. They wouldn't be worried about a small number of nobodys. You might convince your self that there are just a few crazies out here backing him but you aren't going to convince the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

If it was so unimportant and nobody liked Ron Paul why have they either lied or pulled every poll that shows Ron Paul in the lead. They wouldn't be worried about a small number of nobodys. You might convince your self that there are just a few crazies out here backing him but you aren't going to convince the rest of us.

I don't have to convince anybody.

I just have to wait until the primary is over and see that Ron Paul isn't the nominee.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A debate is supposed to be equally divided amongst all candidates regardless of polls. This debate was obviously catering to those two: nimrodney and ferry. Complete bs.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
A debate is supposed to be equally divided amongst all candidates regardless of polls. This debate was obviously catering to those two: nimrodney and ferry. Complete bs.

Says who?

If you are mad about Ron Paul...you must be OUTRAGED by the other 6-7 candidates that weren't even invited...right???

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Noticed the poll from msnbc.com that Paul was winning, with a sizable lead at that, disappeared off the search results for Ron Paul on the Web and News sections altogether. It was the first hit. In case you would like to vote here is the link:

Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library?

Yes, we know that the rabid Ron Paul fans will fload any poll on the internet...I could of told you this before the debate.

But did you see the debate??? Ron Paul was a non-factor...he was dominated by stronger personalities...and when he did talk...he didn't make much sense.

So let's calm down on the Ron Paul conspiracies.

Ron Paul was a non factor because they ignored him the entire time. The reason he keeps winning polls is because they keep ignoring him. Rominey and Perry handled most of the questions because they were chosen to speak. It's another great example of the MSM picking their candidate.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I just posted this in another thread..
but look, the media manipulation of voters continues.

Look at the visual representation here v.s. the actual percentage. As I said in the other thread, a computer did not make this graph error.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If you are mad about Ron Paul...you must be OUTRAGED by the other 6-7 candidates that weren't even invited...right???

I think it's bs myself. I find it disheartening that third parties are not given time for debates on tv as well. People need options and lots of them. They have plenty of time to make a decision. Is it so hard to believe that there are actually Americans out there that think people should have choices? Especially choices that aren't given more air time because of their gender or skin color.

You're really grasping at straws and seem to be here to vehemently deny the fact that Ron Paul does have support but it's being repressed by the MSM.

Why are you so hard up on bashing Ron Paul all the time? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a civil debate. You just seem to have a habit of being on top of most Paul threads I've read recently and all of it is negativity in regards to RP and how he can never win.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Says who?

Can you name the other 6-7 that were not invited? Article please?

You know it's funny to me how you keep saying how unpopular Paul is. Though you are the only person on this thread saying that he is the most unpopular. I agree polls can be a poor tell of what's really going on . But what do you think an elections is. It's a big fat poll.

Your comment that the Main Stream Media aren't the Government. In fact they have a lot to do with Government. Those Main Stream Media companies that you say are not the Government give Millions to elected officials by way of Campaign contributions, Lobbying and anything else they may need. . Why do you think that some people watch this news station and others watch that one. Because of their political views. There is a reason Foxes motto is the no spin network. Though they are just as biased about political views as any.

I'm not even sure you watched the debate let alone do you know what your talking about. This is the Status Quo of politics and MSM. This happens in every election. The MSM pick their politician and make them the front runner.

To my disbelief. Ron Paul is extremely popular because of his stands on politics. The unwavering views he presents and has been for a very long time.

This debate and the polling numbers show you how much Americans hate shoty politics.

Now mind you the candidates that were allowed to speak. If you took a poll on them Perry would have won because of his Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme Remark. Because it's true.

If you know anything about politics you would know this is the game MSM plays. You should take a good hard look at who owns those stations and who donates money to certain campaigns.

Ron Paul will win. For one reason and one reason only. Because everyone can see they are trying to shut him up. The Gov and Congress are afraid of him. Just like they are afraid of us.

You can call me a conspiracy theory nut job all you want. But I'm telling you MSM has already picked their next President. But So have the American People Ron Paul is it!!!

edit on 8-9-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Every online poll I've seen has had Ron Paul winning.

Why is it so hard to believe the voters want him?

I don't want war, what does war offer me? Nothing good I'll tell you that. If there are people of other countries reading this, the american people do not want war. We need to support a president that takes us out of conflict and asap. Stop the wars!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Wait a minute. A "private" T.V. network also airs the primaries and also airs the actual election. Is it ok for them to rig that too??

Just because you don't support Ron Paul doesn't give you or anyone else a pass to justify corrupt political agendas in the U.S. media. I wonder if you would accept this nonsense if your candidate was treated the same by the MSM? I really don't get those who can sit there and defend this crap.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I just Googled Ron Paul and the poll showed up?
maybe it's just your computer.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I just Googled Ron Paul and the poll showed up?
maybe it's just your computer.

No. It disappeared for an hour and is now back. It has nothing to do with my computer. Google shows everyone the same results when they type in Ron Paul.
edit on 9/8/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Flooding and cheating on internet polls is all the Ron Paul camp seems to be good at.

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods. Instead of rigging the poll at the start Ron Paul sheeple rig it at the end with spam voting. Same animals.

Too bad you only get one vote in a real election, and there is a reason why there is a legal age requirement to vote, Ron Paul supporters justify those regulations on a daily basis with these stunts.

The debate was held appropriately and if anything, Ron Paul was given too much time for what he's worth in the real polls.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Flooding and cheating on internet polls is all the Ron Paul camp seems to be good at.

Flash mobbing yet another poll by rabid Ron Paul fans would be like trying to determine the nationwide popularity of Obama by only calling people in black neighborhoods.

Yeah, because all black people like Obama only because he is black. If you think things like that then you should probably just stay out of this thread. That kind of thinking isn't welcome here.
edit on 9/8/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join