It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, please listen to this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
La Puissance de la Mort or an Invitation to Shunning'
www.halfpasthuman.com...

Snip

What can we do?

Well, to start, let's agree to NOT fall into TPTB trap of violence. It just gives them a 'blood flush' that produces stiff dicks that they use to sexually abuse children. So let us be smarter than that.

We need to be asymmetric in our response. This means to develop a strategy and employ tactics against which they (tptb and their minions) have no defense.

One such tactic is an old one, well tried, but forgotten these days. This is 'shunning'. There are many aspects of shunning. Not only can you totally remove your energy from tptb by not being sucked into their games such as funding for political parties, or mega 'charities', or shopping at 'their' stores, but shunning also includes more active forms of resistance. As an instance, one could attend every political rally possible, and deliberately stand with their back to the speakers. Or attend, and simply start clapping and refuse to stop. When asked, present a note explaining your actions and keep right on clapping (la casserola variant). Or, attend the political rally and sing a 'patriotic' song, continuously, and when challenged, instantly flip the challenge back on the aggressor by insulting their patriotism. And other, similar variants.
Imagine how the political minions will react when their motorcade routes are lined with thousands of people who are not violently shouting and protesting, but standing, silent, and backs to the proceedings.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by petrus4

It's not the size ofthe weapon that determines a country's greatness, but the caliber of the person holding it.

America still has much to offer, we just need to clean up the septic tank that is DC.

But you're not. And voting in the same criminal psychopaths is certainly not going to do it either.

We will continue to see the insane acts of the American voting system until the people grow tired of government intrusion and corrupt social programs intended to further entitlements and government dependency and revolt by forceful means of throwing all politicians out and starting over with patriotic Americans.

You see, this kind of response really frustrates me. YOu are stil buying into the exact propaganda peddled out by the government and their agencies.

Yes, the problem is entitlement - but it's NOT the entitlement you speak about, it's the entitlement of the oligarchs, the banksters. They are bleeding the people dry. The American people have just had $ billions of debt put on their shoulders. Why? To make the banksters richer. THAT is the entitlement which is killing the country and the world.

The banksters, the governments, the military industrialists all believe they are ENTITLED to your wealth, ENTITLED to have you work for them as slaves.

Unless you really grasp what the real problem is, how can you ever resolve it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

the only difference between his organisation and the government, was that the government had more money, more guns, and more men.

i agree - the biggest stick wins, but only because (for a variety of reasons) most people don't care enough.

but hey, it's a free country

edit on 4-9-2011 by aynock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The 50 Richest Members of Congress...

Good Post OP.

There is a problem with our elected officials as well as a sense of entitlement going on. Look at the top 50 Richest Members of Congress... here is a list of our representatives in Govt. and their net worth (Total Assets - Liabilities) they're all multi-millionaires.

What happened to "Our system of Government, Of the People, By the People and For the People" ?????

By the looks of this list, our system of Government is Of the Rich, By the Rich and For the Rich !

Here's the first Dozen...I stopped at Pelosi...who ranks 12th....I couldn't take any more.

Thank goodness Ron Paul isn't one of them.

1. Rep. Michael McCaul R- Texas $294.21 Million

2. Rep Darrell Issa R-California $220.40

3. Sen John Kerry D-Mass $193.07

4. Sen Jay Rockefeller D-W.Virgina $81.63

5. Sen Mark Warner D-Virgina $76.30

6. Rep Jared Polis D-Colorado $65.91

7. Sen Frank Lautenberg D-New Jersey $55.07

8. Sen Richard Blumenthal D-Conn $52.93

9. Sen Dianne Feinstein D-Calif. $45.39

10.Rep Vern Buchanan R-Florida $44.21

11.Rep Jim Renacci R-Ohio $35.87

12. Rep Nancy Pelosi D-Calif. $35.20

50. Rep Randy Neugebauer R-Texas $ 6.21 Million ----- Dirt Poor as far as Congressmen are concerned !

The complete list...

www.rollcall.com...

The Truth Shall Set You Free
edit on 4-9-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I hate America, but even I think you are just simply mad, because you dont live in America....

*bites into huge cheesy burger*

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by petrus4

It's not the size ofthe weapon that determines a country's greatness, but the caliber of the person holding it.

America still has much to offer, we just need to clean up the septic tank that is DC.

But you're not. And voting in the same criminal psychopaths is certainly not going to do it either.

We will continue to see the insane acts of the American voting system until the people grow tired of government intrusion and corrupt social programs intended to further entitlements and government dependency and revolt by forceful means of throwing all politicians out and starting over with patriotic Americans.

You see, this kind of response really frustrates me. YOu are stil buying into the exact propaganda peddled out by the government and their agencies.

Yes, the problem is entitlement - but it's NOT the entitlement you speak about, it's the entitlement of the oligarchs, the banksters. They are bleeding the people dry. The American people have just had $ billions of debt put on their shoulders. Why? To make the banksters richer. THAT is the entitlement which is killing the country and the world.

The banksters, the governments, the military industrialists all believe they are ENTITLED to your wealth, ENTITLED to have you work for them as slaves.

Unless you really grasp what the real problem is, how can you ever resolve it?

That is exactly the entitlement that I was speaking of. The idea by the government that they are entitled to our money, property, liberty, and lives. Not the common entitlement of hand outs or what ever you want to call them.
The American people have been brain-washed for so long that most have no clue of what it means to be truly free from government.

Take for example private property rights in America. You can own a home that you paid sales tax on when you purchased it and it can be paid for free and clear yet the government forces you to pay a tax on it every year and if you fail to do so after 3 years they take it. Or worse yet they think that they can tell you what you can and can't do on the property that you own. You never really own anything in this nation anymore, all you do is pay over-inflated rent in the form of a mortgage, then you still have to pay the government in the form of taxes for them "allowing" you to own that property.

The government just gave banks billions of tax dollars to bail them out from toxic mortgages and now those same banks are coming to the taxpayers that can't make payments due to the economy and forcing those people from their homes, so the bankers basically are receiving double the bail out at the expense of the working class whom are meanwhile going without. The TARP bailout only stimulated the bankers pocketbooks and did nothing to get the economy turned around, in fact it made it much worse than it was. I am in no way advocating that people who don't pay their mortgages just keep their homes but the bail-outs were nothing more than government "spreading the wealth" from the people to the bankers and corporations that seek to milk America dry and make us dependent upon the government.

You may have mistaken what I said and I may not have stated it correctly but I can assure you that I in no way fall for the lies that our government tells us. I am well aware that the goal of the government is to institute class warefare and keep the people fighting between the haves and have nots so that we will be too preoccupied to focus on the real danger we face. That danger is the puppets in government that are being controlled by the elitist bankers that seek only greed and control of the masses.

I am a strong supporter and believer in the Constitution and our founding values. However our constitution has been a dead document for many, many decades. Jefferson said that "History has shown that even under the best forms of government, those entrusted with power have slowly and by perverse means transformed it into tyranny". He also said that the corporations would be the downfall of this nation through their greed and political infiltration. This is what we are witnessing today, the perversion of our government and the destruction of our republic by greedy bankers in order to fill their wallets.

I never under any circumstance believe what my government says because they have repeatedly proven that they will go to what ever means necessary to achieve their agenda of taking everything from the people, even our lives.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I completely agree with you my friend, it’s high time more people wake up to the facts and the fact of the matter is; we’re way to reliant on the Goverment,they propose no new solutions, only new laws or in other words “band aid” solutions, designed almost entirely for profit, not problem solving.

I enjoyed reading your post and watching the geocentric dome video.
The “Dome” shape construction is by far the most resilient form of building there is at present time.

Might I be so bold as to link one of my threads, In this thread I present what I think and many thousands of people also think is the only way forward.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for you sir.

Spike Spiegel

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am a American citizen, southern american to be specific. Would'nt want to be anything else. I do agree with you, the "republic is dead". The American Government was hi-jacked long ago. We are not the worlds police, we should stop sticking our noses in other peoples countries. Stop the killing of all the "brown people" if not, they want be any brown people left.

I have a thread in General ChitChat Titled, (Seeking a non- American view of America). Please all of who are not American, please check it out. I am not a proud American anymore, just a proud southerner.

Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson. :" A Government big enough to give you everything you want. Is big enough to take everything you have." And take they have. Check the Patriot Act & Presidential directive 51 cog (Continuity of Government) Those two items has laid waste to our constitution and our cival liberties.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
[Apologies for misunderstanding your meaning.

I couldn't agree with you more....and me too, I never, ever believe a word the government says.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I am intrigued please enlighten my darkened mind to a country with a Government that works and is not corrupt please...? Or are you just mad you did not get your food stamps, college grant check or welfare money this month...?

Just to clarify those in need in the US got theirs....shhh dont tell anyone...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Petrus, I offer you a star and a flag and a big giant KISS (no tongue) for this awesome thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

[Apologies for misunderstanding your meaning.

I couldn't agree with you more....and me too, I never, ever believe a word the government says.

No problem, It's all good. Sometimes I tend to get in a hurry typing and don't explain what I'm thinking very clearly. I always say that it's easy to tell when a politician is lying......their lips are moving.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by petrus4

Because WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU! Well at least every country on earth. That is just the way it is, we invented the car, the TV, we put man on the moon the list goes on. Our contributions are as goes: the pinnacle of humanity the apex of human civilization. Yes we deserve our bragging rights, we stopped a tyrant from invading Europe in WW2. So you are tired of being belittled if that is how you feel then stop being a cry baby. We dont wear our heart on our sleeve, yes our arrogance serves it's purpose. I will settle for a bunch of cocky yanks then a bunch of whiny Europeans. I keep seeing these complain about American threads come and go. It is about you when you have to make a pointless thread based on your feeling inadequate about your country due to Americans attitude.

Who cares?

Just sayin

edit on 4-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

What does this have to do with what this thread is about? Nothing. Every positive contribution that an American has made to this world had nothing to do with the politician that was in "charge" of the district or state that person was from.

What you're saying makes no sense anyway. We were the only ones who stopped Hitler? Fine. Tell that to the Russians. Without us dictaters would run amok among 3rd world countries? BECAUSE of us they do that. WE put them there !!

It's easy to sit back and take credit for doing good things when bad things happen, when you don't know that we were responsible for the bad things that happened in the first place.

Wake up and get a clue buddy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Dear Friend,

You have many valid views of thought and a few ignorant ones. However let me enlighten you a bit, I am an american, I am a decendant of kings, knights, revolutionaries, patriots, and several U.S. presidents. Let me inform you that you're post is one done almost in vain, nonetheless it does state several concerns shared by many people including americans. I personally would lay my life down for my country if it were ever TRULY in peril, hence a nuclear threat, enemy invasion etc. as would any man or woman who love their homeland. I digress, my point is America is run by the media, the government controls the media, the media controls us, or more so our views and thoughts. You see the media is extremely powerful, and unfortunately many ignorant people never think twice about what they read or see in the news. Say a massive biological threat was present say in the capital, the city had to be quarantined and America was in great danger. The disease or threat spread faster when combined with increased heart rate, with such it became more contagious, to prevent loss of control the government would direct the medias attention to say kim kardashian lost her puppy. Americans would only know what was on tv. Now lets explore a different scenario, the government found a vast wealth of gold in.. oh lets say ireland (no offense to any irish im a fifth irish myself) the gevernment really wanted this gold, so hell why not wage a war for it, so on the news us americans see: President John Doe has declared a code red state of emergency after a biological device was detonated in the capital building this morning, several suspects have been aprehended. The suspects are believed to have been spies working for the ireland branch of MI6. President John Doe has declared war on Ireland in response to the terrorist attack............... and of course with this one would see realistic video footage and photographs to back up any claims, a less dangerous CIA manufactured biostrain may even be detonated to convince the locals..... You see our governement has become a beast out of control to devour anything it desires, we are simply pawns although many of us are unaware of it. Alas, I ask of you not to judge us as a people but more so our corrupt government. America is a good country it's our government that isn't, just remember that and just because there are a few bad apples doesn't mean the whole tree is bad. No offense intended, just tossing in my slice of pie.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The government ruling so many people is like a computer system running software/spyware/adware and the like. When my computer runs slow, endangers my safety and costs me time/money, I reload it to the original state. The government is a virus and the only way it can be fixed is to rebuild it. Unfortunately in order to do so, it has to be destroyed. There was this self proclaimed time traveler many years ago who posted online named John Titor

Although it was probably a hoax (but not proven), it is intriguing none the less. He said that around this timeframe that we are in now that the Russians would obliterate the United States with a nuclear suprise attack. No one has been worried about nuclear war for decades which is all the more reason I am starting to believe it. Oh, that and reading things like Putin ordering 5000 nuclear bomb shelters to be built in Moscow before the end of next year. Seems like a strange thing to do in a country that seems poorer than average. The world described after the war by Titor is nightmarish in part, utopian in part. The one thing that didn't survive the war is the tryannical government we live under now. I am currently close to a probable strike target so this only motivates me further to move to the country. At least we know we have until the end of next year thanks to Putin
You can find targets online at:

Targets

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Petrus, I offer you a star and a flag and a big giant KISS (no tongue) for this awesome thread.

Thank you. I will now withdraw and devise a means of earning the inclusion of said tongue, with my next thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Well I guess if you're getting tired of it, then we should do something about it. Where are you from? How easy you make it sound. Okay, I'll get right on it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

"In summary Ron Paul sucks. Just like Obama. Just Like Bush. Get over it. No matter who you 'vote' for we all lose" - davewr25

Not really. What did Bush do to rally the people against the status quo? A little, but he did nothing about it. What has Obama done to rally the people against the status quo? A lot, and not purposely, but he's not going to allow anything to be done about it. And Ron Paul - what has he done to rally the people agains the status quo? I think you know the answer to that. The difference is, he will be a conduit through which the people's will shall be exercised. And if it isn't, he has placed himself squarely in the crosshairs of a very pissed off population.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

this post has no relevance whatsoever, you are better off screaming at a wall than spewing this garbage, about a country you dont even live in. dont assume that YOU know about our government, a non american, just because youve seen a you tube video, read an article, or listened to the popular opinion of you trendy European friends. its "cool" to hate america, and portray Americans as ignorant, but you are showing a bit of your ignorance by applying a single stereotype to well over 300 million people.

its funny that you mock one of the greatest countries in the world, millions flock here each year, BEGGING, for an opportunity to come on in. not to mention we have both stomped and saved your asses (your a brit i assume) many, many times. sounds like jelousy to me.

a government has as much power as the people give it, people in america are happy with their government so their isnt any rebellion right now. if the majority didnt want what we have, we would change it, and usually do around every 4 years.

you dont live here YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, state, and city governments, we vote every 2 and 4 years and actually effect change on a local level, which is the most important. we decide if we want a company dumping in our county, we decide if we want better prisons or roads, or if we want to build a bullet train, we decide on economic, judicial, and executive ideas, laws, orders, propositions, and so on. DIDNT THINK ABOUT THIS DID YA

if your getting your real life opinions and ideas from movies like v from vendetta, then you are living in a fantasy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Unfortunately, I think ALL governments go bad after a point.

Human factor.

We STILL have the constitution. So long as it exists in ANY written/recorded form....all is not lost.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join