It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, please listen to this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
only the worst kind of man, a traitor to their homeland, those who would betray their friends and family, a spy/double agent wannabe, would overthrow their government, kill the president, because some foregin nobodys dont like OUR government.

show me UNARGUABLE evidence that my president kills babies and sacrifices them to satan, show me UNARGUABLE evidence, that ive been lied too about something more than aliens, or that my government is truely hatefully plotting to take over the world, and i will certainly reconsider.

until then, this is where i was born, this is my land, ive bled and cryed and traveled it and i love its beautiful glory. i love american soil, not the government, they just happen to keep law in the land, NO GOVERNMENT IS PERFECT, NOT A SINGLE ONE. all of them have blemishes, including america, but the government is made of human beings, my extended american family, brother and sisters, as are the rest of the world my extended family. i think we are far too fragmented for any of us to understand the big picture. including myself.
edit on 4-9-2011 by primoaurelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No argument here. I have absolutely no faith in my government in most areas. They are excellent at running an upside down budget, agency bloat, legislating every move we make and engaging in wars and nation building. As a whole, I do NOT trust Washington. That's not to say there aren't any honest politicians but they are the exception, not the rule.

Everything they do is calculated based on money or power. First they decide what it is they want and how they will get it then they spin that to present it as something for "the people". It's like taking a dump on your shoes they proclaiming how it will keep them from fading due to the sunlight.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I find that the amount of posts of this sort are a growing amount, and are useless. I'm not going to sacrifice my (bad commercial foods) and grow EVERYTHING, when another thread will appear telling me NOT to grow things because the soil is trying to kill us. I know there are people in this country that will stop whatever "is" happening. Thats my motivation.
Have a good day

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
only the worst kind of man, a traitor to their homeland, those who would betray their friends and family, a spy/double agent wannabe, would overthrow their government, kill the president, because some foregin nobodys dont like OUR government.

I didn't advocate the overthrow of the government, or the killing of the president.

The rest of this post is nothing but jingoistic bluster, and raw, fascist mind control. I did not see a hint of what I would be willing to refer to as sentience.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

What is this government thing you speak of?

I have never seen it, therefore it does not exist. Everybody know there is no such thing as government there is only a jumble of interests all gathered in a similar concept all vying for power and the levers to power.

The inhibitions of all humanity is called by another name and word ie "government"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
you dont live here YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, state, and city governments, we vote every 2 and 4 years and actually effect change on a local level

Again, I'm not seeing anything here other than belligerent, nationalist mind control, I'm sorry. While we're making unfounded assumptions, I'm going to assume that you are military; since the majority of civilians are generally capable of more objective and autonomous opinions than this. I've noticed that the assumption that anyone with this type of perspective is military, is accurate in probably 95% of cases.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

at first i thought this post was going to be great...then I realized that it's nothing more than a WHOLE BUNCH of anti-government talking points regurgitated into a solitary clump.

If you're tired of Americans...do us a favor...stay away.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by petrus4

at first i thought this post was going to be great...then I realized that it's nothing more than a WHOLE BUNCH of anti-government talking points regurgitated into a solitary clump.

Or, you could try ceasing to be ignorant. It is exactly this type of belligerent, willful non-sentience that I was objecting to.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You don't understand. Ron Paul is aware of the New World Order and with the masses on his side, we can defeat them. If you just give up, then you will be stomped on and made to lick boots. What is the point of giving up? Your attitude is completely defeatest, and I urge anyone not to take what the OP says to heart because if we all band together, elect Ron Paul, kick out corrupt congressmen/women, and get the megabanks and megamonopolies out of government and write off all the bad debts, whilst making sure that corrupt practices cannot ensue again, we can take back the reigns of our country, and put the rest of the world on track to taking back the reigns in their own country. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER BECOME A SLAVE! FREEDOM IS AN INHERENT RIGHT IN MAN!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

You don't need to grow everything, just buy organic and/or non-GMO, the soil is not toxic, yet. Support your local farmer's markets and super markets, and buy locally. The best thing you can do is not buy genetically modified foods, and vote for Ron Paul in R primary and presidential election.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by airjoker88

Thanks for sharing that video.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Ok, this is very odd. I just saw this fable TODAY...THIS MORNING, for the first time while browsing through an Aesop's fables .pdf. Now here I am on ATS a few hours later, and there it is again! I mean, what are the odds? Very weird. However, the version I saw was slightly different.

I agree it is appropriate.

edit on 5-9-2011 by audiopackrat because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh my goodness look at all the Americans flaming and attacking the op. How typical. Arrogant and ignorant

OP thank you so much for your post. Maybe just maybeeeee it will wake up some Americans on ATS, but I doubt it... Its just so sad how they think the government can do NO wrong. Or they are actually looking out for the benefits of its citizens... Wake up America. They MURDERED 3000 people on 9-11 for their own personal gains. Do you not remember that?

Oh and guess what. Just FYI, the government has been infiltrated long time ago by the elites/Illuminati/Freemasons w/e you want to call them. All the top ranked officials are working for the NWO. They do not care for the people. Heck they want all the inferior (you and me) to be dead. Why do you think the middle class are slowly disappearing into poverty today?

i.imgur.com...

Americans

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by petrus4

ROFLMAO.

Abandon my government ?

Don't vote ?

Me thinks you know way less about my country than you are letting on.

It doesn't work that way. You can't "ignore" a government and think that solves all of your problems. You use government for a vehicle of change. And the only reason , by the way, we say our country is the best is not because it's our country, but because it is the

WORLDS GREATEST SUPER POWER !!!

edit on 4-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

Me thinks? Are you Jar Jar Binks or something?

The OP is right on the money.
You offer no rebuttal to the OP's claims but true to form as a functioning troll
you do (staying true to form) denigrate the OP's character because you haven't the knowledge
to refute any of the OP's claims: because they are true, and the OP IS correct.

The fact is: you CAN ignore the government by peaceful and Constitutionally affirmed and welcomed Protest.

I guarantee you that you think you need permission to drive, when in fact WE, the people have long since had
the RIGHT to travel. (You can't refute it, but I dare you to try) lol!!!!

I also guarantee you that you have been scared/brainwashed/indoctrinated and programmed to be-LIE-ve
that you have a moral duty to pay a federal income tax....but let me ask you...

WHERE does the money go?
Where does it state that YOU MUST pay this tax?
Is it voluntary?

I patiently await your response but chances are (if you are educated) you won't...
Why? Because only a fool would dare to attempt to refute my claims when they stand as empirical
AND verifiable FACT.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by petrus4

Or, you could try ceasing to be ignorant. It is exactly this type of belligerent, willful non-sentience that I was objecting to.

I completely agree.

I too am tired of "Americans" because the term American doesn't mean what many of us think it means.

But seriously. If I am tired of Americans how in the world does that mean *I* should leave?
Especially when it is *I* that is a TRUE patriotic and Constitutionally Republican/American???

LMAO!!! many of you sucking on the proverbial "teet" of the government need your head examined.
Get off of facebook, remove your mercury fillings, eat some real food and then come back here with an open mind when it comes to your children and their future which is (as we speak)_ being flushed down the crap-hole of life, flushing down in clockwise fashion, one dream down the drain with each flush.

Repub or Dem, it doesn't matter.
We need REAL change.
The current POTUS is more of a comedian than a world leader.
President Palmer from the Fox T.V. show "24" was a better President!

When does it end?

When WE, the people stop being Us, the sheeple...that's when.
When WE, the people RISE up and STOP getting -arse raped all due to a matter of
convenience and comfortably numb brain-dead and repetitive lives that are in a perpetual
state of subconscious poop.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I am becoming exceedingly tired of encountering Americans online, who continue to imply that their government has inherent moral authority, purely because of the fact that it is their government.
Al Capone had a much clearer and more lucid understanding of exactly what your government is, than most of you do. He once said that the only difference between his organisation and the government, was that the government had more money, more guns, and more men.
Please try to understand this. A government is nothing more than a regional monopoly on physical violence. That is literally all. The monopoly is solely on violence; not on moral integrity, or moral authority. Government has no form of inherent moral legitimacy in and of itself, whatsoever. It is no less a form of organised crime than any other. The only difference between it and the Yakuza or Mafia, is quite literally its' size.
Your government is a fascist racket, that is run by elitist psychopaths who do not care about you, to any degree whatsoever. They do not, in practice, serve in any way as the guarantor of your wellbeing, or your freedom. You might still care about what the Constitution says, but the simple fact of the matter is that the people currently inhabiting your government do not.
Another thing that I am fed up with. I am fed up with you going robotically back to the polls every four years, regardless of the fact that you get lied to and manipulated every single time, simply because you don't know what else to do. Please, hear this. The Republic is DEAD, at this point. D-E-A-D. It has been dead at least since Bush got into office.
Government cannot save you. It cannot help you. Ron Paul is not going to be the guarantor of your interests any more than any other President; and the only reason why some of you are desperate to believe that he will be, is because you are desperate, at any and all costs, to avoid having to do what I am going to describe next.
You need to begin to behave as though THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT, at all; because truthfully, in legitimate terms, you really do not have a government now. You had a Constitutional Republic once. It protected people's rights, for the short time it lasted. But it is gone now. The psychopaths who have subverted the institution, are no longer adhering to its' rules. Many of you need to go and watch V for Vendetta again, and then you need to develop yourselves...and I mean really develop...the attitude that Evey had, where she was willing to be shot rather than do as she was told.
Keep the Constitution. Keep that recognition of your basic rights. Most of you living today, don't have anywhere near as much of an appreciation of your freedom as you should have, and that is why you have currently lost it. There are, however, a number of other things which you need to begin to do.

• Take a course from here, (www.permaculture.org...) and begin growing your own food. The FDA have been raiding, to an increasing degree, people who try and start organic farms, and grow healthy food. There needs to be a large enough group of people doing this, that the FDA and USDA have no chance of stopping all of you.
  • Get BSD certification, and stop using a corporate produced, insecure, malware-infested operating system for connecting to the Internet. The BSDs are open source, and completely monetarily free. If you use them, you can have complete control over what you do with your computer.
  • Become familiar with the books in this list, and begin giving both your children and yourselves the sort of education that your Constitution's authors would have had.
  • Learn to build geodesic domes, to give yourselves cheap housing, that just about anyone can build. Apparently there is a lot of derelict land in America now, as well as a lot of people who need homes. You can use that land!

Abandon your government. Just leave it behind. Don't vote, and don't pay any attention to it whatsoever. Believe me when I say that the one thing that the government is really scared of, more than anything else, is simply being ignored by a group of people who realise that ultimately, the only thing government has over them at all, is the ability to physically kill them. It has nothing positive to offer you, and no real hold over you, either.
Let it go. Do not wait for Ron Paul to improve your lives. He won't. You need to start improving your lives yourselves.

Unless the hundred monkey effect is capable of taking place and critical mass is achieved in awareness of what you speak, The Sleeping Giant that is America shall not wake from it's slumber and the outcome of it's combined ignorance shall wake them after the Fall...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

greatest super power?

US is literally OWNED by China at this moment ... there is no hope

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

A republic IS a mob rule. But with the acceptance of the rights of the minority.

I think the movie Red State really dealt with this thing well, especially the ending. And to be honest? I agree with the government's opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

$&F! If only it was that easy to begin again. Still I hope every last one of us can be free from this oppressive government which rules us with an iron fist someday, until then we'll just see how long we last before any action takes place.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I really don't view it as an iron fist. I view it as occasional overstepping of boundaries. Yes it's downright evil sometimes, but no more evil than a child with a magnifying glass.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join