It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'll answer the title directly!

Was Jesus the anti-christ?

My answer!

If you believe that aliens are demons. Then yes Jesus was the anti-christ. B/c he was a demon/human hybrid!

People don't up and get pregnant without the egg being fertilized by semen!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What exactly is an anti-christ?

If Christ was the son of god. And we are all the children of god. And the devil is infact god's creation aswell. Isn't it safe to say anti-christs aren't even possible?

If you want to believe that the universe itself is a sentient being. You could kinda give anti-matter the title of anti-christ. But that's reaching!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
What exactly is an anti-christ?

If Christ was the son of god. And we are all the children of god. And the devil is infact god's creation aswell. Isn't it safe to say anti-christs aren't even possible?

If you want to believe that the universe itself is a sentient being. You could kinda give anti-matter the title of anti-christ. But that's reaching!

Well, considering the term antichrist was first penned in the Greek let's see what antichrist means in the Greek. "Antechristos" means "in place of Christ". Ante in the Greek is slightly different than the English "anti". In English we kinda use it as "against" or "opposite of". However in the Greek, "ante" means "in place of". So the antichrist will not be the polar opposite of Christ, it will be a copy, a pseudo-Christ. We learn from scripture that the future antichrist will proclaim himself to be God, and the world will follow after him amazed, hypnotized really. He'll claim to be God in man;s flesh. Christ spoke of him and said the world would follow after the man who came in his "own name".

edit on 25-8-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Didn't your Jesus claim to be your "God"? My studies have taught me that Jesus never proclaimed that, but most christians believe He did.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Raise doubt? Lots of people think outside the box and explore other possibilities. What is wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Unbelievable. Didn't Jesus say "suffer not the little ones to come onto me?" How do you reconcile this to reality? You can't.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"you can't trust everything in the Bible"? Did you just post that? So, what part can I trust, and what part not? Ridiculous. It either all stands, or it all falls.
edit on 26-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus was a "wise man" and he tongue lashed many many people. So, what is your point?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by MamaJ

Unbelievable. Didn't Jesus say "suffer not the little ones to come onto me?" How do you reconcile this to reality? You can't.

Ha! You are really cracking me up!

Look.....Instead of wasting your time in this thread which is all about Jesus Christ why don't you take some time and read the Bible and study it for a while. I only say this because you appear to not only have an "attitude" with your words which totally get me to thinking about it instead of your words, but you obviously do not know what you are talking about. I am not going to Battle you with what I know the Bible and or Jesus teaches. Why? Because I do not think you will get it either way until you have decided (made a choice) to accept who he is for what and who he really is. You cannot do that until you have made an effort to really study the Word. I could be on here for hours quoting scriptures and telling you my own experiences but again you will not "get it" until you search within your heart and mind for the One and only Jesus Christ. May you find the Truth when you decide to do so.

It is your choice to believe or not to believe. I have made my own choice....and that is to believe.

I am not your typical "Christian" as Jesus never told me I had to be one to enter the Gates of Heaven. So I am a "Seeker" if one must put a dogmatic label on me. I have searched the world over in my trying times and in my good times for the Truth and I have found it after 38 years. My Truth may not be yours but you will never know unless you take a journey.

Jesus is not the Anti-Christ
Sorry to disappoint anyone who may think they have it figured out. It is really the most goofy claim I have ever heard in regards to Jesus. I mean....to say he may have had kids or married is one thing but to call him the Anti-Christ is overwhelmingly funny!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

"you can't trust everything in the Bible"? Did you just post that? So, what part can I trust, and what part not? Ridiculous. It either all stands, or it all falls.
edit on 26-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

So it is either black or white with you huh? Ok..... So be it.

I cannot trust what some of my closest friends say as they may twist a story or exaggerate it a little. Look.... with he translations throughout the years it is easy to tell yourself it is all just not so....but there may be some Truth to the words....LETS READ IT first and then again, and then again and see what it "feels" like when I do. Pray for guidance and ask your loved ones who have passed, ask Moses, ask Jesus, or who ever is around that is of Good spirits from God just what to take from this Book and what to leave behind. You may be surprise when you open the door to have a "relationship" with the Creator and his creation. The spirit world is among us... talk to them.

When you do this you will find that Jesus IS THE CHRIST and NOT the opposite of who He is..... Anti-Christ!

I am telling ya.....I laugh every time I write or think that. TOO FUNNY!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Didn't your Jesus claim to be your "God"? My studies have taught me that Jesus never proclaimed that, but most christians believe He did.

What? "My" Jesus? lol

What did the Jewish authorities say about that?

Did Jesus Claim to Be God?

edit on 26-8-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

ask Moses

No thank's.

Wasnt he the guy who slaughtered women and children when he came down from the mountain?

Or did you mean the Egyptian 'Setmosis'?

You say to read the bible again and again and again and again....then when you have read it so many times and still nothing, then what, read again?

For me there is no antichrist so there is no christ either, christ just means messenger anyway.
I respect your belief dont get me wrong, I come from a christian family, catholic and I respect everyones views but I like to debate and discuss.

Thing is with religious people is that they have been mind controlled just like anything else, the army or whatever, it's all doctrine.

It's like one of my friends, he's muslim and he believes and prays and he wont have conversations with me about stuff like that because to him the quran is the word of allah, full stop.

Same with you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No thank's. Wasnt he the guy who slaughtered women and children when he came down from the mountain? Or did you mean the Egyptian 'Setmosis'? You say to read the bible again and again and again and again....then when you have read it so many times and still nothing, then what, read again? For me there is no antichrist so there is no christ either, christ just means messenger anyway. I respect your belief dont get me wrong, I come from a christian family, catholic and I respect everyones views but I like to debate and discuss. Thing is with religious people is that they have been mind controlled just like anything else, the army or whatever, it's all doctrine. It's like one of my friends, he's muslim and he believes and prays and he wont have conversations with me about stuff like that because to him the quran is the word of allah, full stop. Same with you.
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Well if you do with me as you have done with the Bible (reading) then I can honestly say with experience that by talking with you on here (typing that is) you are not paying any attention to my words. You are hearing what you want for some reason. I can talk with you till I am blue in the face and you seem as though...you still won't get it.

Have you not read anything I have stated on here about ME and where I have been and what I have done? Had you really read my typed words you would not be saying.. "same with you" and many more comments you have made that do not line up with what I am conveying to you.

If you want to talk one on one....message me through here and we will discuss one on one and maybe then you will "hear" me better.

Please take heed with this sentence my friend...

I have a relationship with God and Jesus only because I have researched on my own and come to my own conclusions.

That being said....please if you do reply back to me...or message me....know this is where I stand. The Bible is a great tool to follow but not everything should be taken as you would think..... There is a lot to learn and time is drawing near....so by all means. know that He is real . He is NOT the Anti-Christ and you can have a relationship with Him if you choose to. You must first drop everything you think you know or meanings you think you have figured out from the said Word of God. He is good all the time and there is evil residing in and around this Planet.

Take heed my friend...I choose NOT to steer you wrong!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Terms & Conditions Of Use

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you....##snip##
Jenn
edit on Fri Aug 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join