It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Well if some of these gaps were like the ones you mentioned earlier, I do not know what to tell you. Because those gaps are not gaps or flags at all.

It really helps if you actually learn Hebrew and go back and read it like that.

It is not an easy read. But everything makes loads more sense.

I actually jumped off of the Christianity bandwagon for about 15 years because sooooo many things did not make sense.

One day, I was looking for a talk radio station on my phone, and came across a "religious" show. In the two hours that I listened, every single issue that I had with the Bible was answered, and there was absolutely no stretching of logic or imagination.

Since then, I have been studying on an almost daily basis, and it ALL makes perfect sense.

Mainstream Christianity has distorted things waaaaaay far to the left, while Rabbincal Judaism has distorted things waaaaay far to the right. If both groups would just follow what was written instead of their preconceptions and dogmas, the world would be a much better place.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i just think it's interesting as the dickens when people say, "everthing you need to know is rat thur in that bable!!!!" and they don't realize all of the misinterpretations from hebrew to greek and then to english....if you take the hebrew text and do a google translation on it, you find that alot of the scriptures don't say the same thing as when you open up your king james.......and i really think that the whole subject of jesus being the antichrist is mute when you throw in the celestial anthropomorphism related of the stories in the bible...it's all about the stars and each main character is actually part of a story involving location of a star or planet as it descends or ascends into certain orbits at certain times of the year or season.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

You can keep on posting, but there is still no logic in it.

Yeshua was a Hebrew who came to teach the descendents of Avraham, Yitshak, and Yaʿakov the Torah that they were given by YHWH. The Hebrews were then supposed to be a light unto the world, living as Yeshua did.

History proves that the RCC took over and changed everything around.

How in the nine hells does the RCC have the only way to fight ha'Satan, if they do not even acknowledge the being sent to show us the truest way to defeat ha'Satan, but instead, replace Yeshua's teachings with their own?

Ha'Satan is a Hebrew thought, but the RCC is the only way to fight it.
A serious lack in logic.
edit on 8/25/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I was religious until i actually read the bible.......i believed in jesus until i actually read the bible...if you have autism and want to believe, please don't read the bible.....I hold a plethera of information about things i read and when something doesn't coexist well with something else i read, then it causes a flag to appear....flags were appearing all in the bible for me and everyone i asked just gave me a different reason for these inconsistencies based on what they wanted to infer onto the subject or what they heard from their preacher......every answer i recieved required me to have to really stretch my imagination to cover the gaps....couldn't do it,.,,,kudos to you if you can.......the jesus antichrist issue is one i was struggling with for about a week before i noticed this thread...there is definitely something in this thread topic so i need to do some studying....i must add that i do believe in a creator though and i don't believe in evolution.....

I first began really reading the Bible when I found myself in Christian (Church Of Christ) school in the 6th grade. I had been to Bible study and heard stuff from my elders but I was young....however I have always known there was something that created me and I remembered coming here and before doing so was excited about it. A remembering if you will. This has obviously stuck with me and has been my seed of Truth.

My Bible teacher will never forget me. I was kicked out of the school in the 8th grade. I challenged and still do challenge the Minister preaching the Word in a way I do not understand. I have found though...understanding comes from within.

You cannot trust everything you read in the Bible. You can trust it up to a certain point and then when you read something that throws the red flag you begin to question. THIS IS OK THOUGH. Jesus wants us to seek Him on every level. When you truly seek....your eyes become open to the ALL!

Being aware consists of the ALL. Who am I? Where did I come from? What is my purpose?

We all ask this of our self and each other.

The Truth is in the spoken Word and we have to decipher what that Truth is.

To me it all boils down and back to....LOVE.

Love is the answer....but not an artificial one....an unconditional one. Believe it or not.

What you believe you are is what you become.

No matter what you believe....you will never be able to deny Jesus. It is not possible when you become your true self again with the spirit and the remembrance of the One you are and come from.

Think about what we know about the after life.

Have you ever wondered what the "sleeping prophet" (Edgar Cayce) said about us, the Bible, the journey here, Jesus, and God? Ever wonder what his thoughts were regarding the "beginning"? I am not saying it is the whole truth but it is something to research and consider while seeking Jesus.

His Truth is found all over the place and when you seek, each direction takes you on another journey you had no clue you would be on.

Study energy and relate it to God, and then do the same with Light. It is really cool!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

On this, I can somewhat agree with you. The KJV really screwed things up royally (not that the screwed up path was not already being taken
)

That is why I learned Hebrew, and read a Hebrew Tanakh. Greek is next, but even now, the B'rit Hadsha and the Tanakh go extremely well together.

As for the stars . . . the scriptures say that YHWH put them there to tell the story. It says even the stars show His handiwork.

Everything is put in place for a purpose.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
i just think it's interesting as the dickens when people say, "everthing you need to know is rat thur in that bable!!!!" and they don't realize all of the misinterpretations from hebrew to greek and then to english....if you take the hebrew text and do a google translation on it, you find that alot of the scriptures don't say the same thing as when you open up your king james.......and i really think that the whole subject of jesus being the antichrist is mute when you throw in the celestial anthropomorphism related of the stories in the bible...it's all about the stars and each main character is actually part of a story involving location of a star or planet as it descends or ascends into certain orbits at certain times of the year or season.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

True, although you are leaving out that it is ALL connected and when the Truth becomes aware within your spirit you will be astounded. The Universe and all that resides does need to be considered when reading the Bible. Amen and Amen!

The translations are somewhat off but I think a reader familiar with the language can decipher rather quickly...I know I can. It takes work though.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

As for the stars . . . the scriptures say that YHWH put them there to tell the story. It says even the stars show His handiwork. Everything is put in place for a purpose.
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

We are too busy hanging out inside to concern our self with the Heavens anymore. It is really sad but never the less...meant to be. We will make the circle though...it is coming back around to be the era in which we look to the Heavens for answers....and actually get them~!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I was religious until i actually read the bible.......i believed in jesus until i actually read the bible...if you have autism and want to believe, please don't read the bible.....I hold a plethera of information about things i read and when something doesn't coexist well with something else i read, then it causes a flag to appear....flags were appearing all in the bible for me and everyone i asked just gave me a different reason for these inconsistencies based on what they wanted to infer onto the subject or what they heard from their preacher......every answer i recieved required me to have to really stretch my imagination to cover the gaps....couldn't do it,.,,,kudos to you if you can.......the jesus antichrist issue is one i was struggling with for about a week before i noticed this thread...there is definitely something in this thread topic so i need to do some studying....i must add that i do believe in a creator though and i don't believe in evolution.....

I first began really reading the Bible when I found myself in Christian (Church Of Christ) school in the 6th grade. I had been to Bible study and heard stuff from my elders but I was young....however I have always known there was something that created me and I remembered coming here and before doing so was excited about it. A remembering if you will. This has obviously stuck with me and has been my seed of Truth.

My Bible teacher will never forget me. I was kicked out of the school in the 8th grade. I challenged and still do challenge the Minister preaching the Word in a way I do not understand. I have found though...understanding comes from within.

You cannot trust everything you read in the Bible. You can trust it up to a certain point and then when you read something that throws the red flag you begin to question. THIS IS OK THOUGH. Jesus wants us to seek Him on every level. When you truly seek....your eyes become open to the ALL!

Being aware consists of the ALL. Who am I? Where did I come from? What is my purpose?

We all ask this of our self and each other.

The Truth is in the spoken Word and we have to decipher what that Truth is.

To me it all boils down and back to....LOVE.

Love is the answer....but not an artificial one....an unconditional one. Believe it or not.

What you believe you are is what you become.

No matter what you believe....you will never be able to deny Jesus. It is not possible when you become your true self again with the spirit and the remembrance of the One you are and come from.

Think about what we know about the after life.

Have you ever wondered what the "sleeping prophet" (Edgar Cayce) said about us, the Bible, the journey here, Jesus, and God? Ever wonder what his thoughts were regarding the "beginning"? I am not saying it is the whole truth but it is something to research and consider while seeking Jesus.

His Truth is found all over the place and when you seek, each direction takes you on another journey you had no clue you would be on.

Study energy and relate it to God, and then do the same with Light. It is really cool!!

i've already been there with the energy, in fact, when i was going to college to be an electronics technician, i was able to see that there was no way that there wasn't a creator.....then when i studied quantum physics and related it to my knowledge of vibrations and signal propagation, and then computer programming and gaming, it all made even more sense than before....i can prove to myself based on my observations and knowledge of what i'm seeing that there is a God, no doubt about it....i still have a problem with believing that God would need a mediator though..especially one that says that the only way to God is through him....this doesn't coordinate with what i do know about my creator.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i should have added that all of the studies that i have done relate to how our reality works, it seems to reproduce itself in an uncountable amount of manifestations.....it's a difficult thing to try to explain all of it in order to show someone else what i'm talking about....i wish i was better at coordinating my thoughts with my speech

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

.i still have a problem with believing that God would need a mediator though..especially one that says that the only way to God is through him....this doesn't coordinate with what i do know about my creator.....

The more I study and read the closer I become to God and understanding Him. I understand and do relate to what you are saying and feeling.......promise!

I once thought, "Why does God have to have dramatic events take place? Is He a drama King or what"?

First he became aware, then there was thought, then there was light..the Light was Good.

Man comes and hangs out and rebels. As a father he is not only upset but the plan has been deterred. Or was it?

The plan to have companions of thought and perception were made out of love so why then did God have to experience bad (darkness)? It is a must in the law of perfection and the laws are governed by Him. He is the mover and the Man (Jesus) that was sent to preach about Him was manifested in the realm of time so we may have a better understanding of who he is and what we are and of course what we are to DO.

Love (Light) was the beginning....it manifested in the Word (Jesus) and has been passed down (Earth) in confusion (where the fallen are) . Jesus spoke of this and said we cannot handle the truth YET. We are perfecting in Love and awareness and when we do as we are doing now....the Law will then be manifested in Time.

The Law of Jesus manifested in "time" and it is to believe in the Father. Believe he is Love. Believe you cannot get there (heaven) but through him as He was manifested in time to deliver good news.....we will not experience death. BUT...we will not experience "death" (non existence) if we believe. Perception is not seen ...it is experienced.

Hell is temporary state of mind with an awareness of perception through our sense's. We feel it ALL!!! WE FEEL the pain, we sense the stench and we see the gruesome energies that reside there. They have to go somewhere. Eventually all of the darkness and the evil energies will be removed from existence(real death)...period. There is no Time in Heaven....only perception of Love and learning all aspects of Love (God).

Just like I tell my kids. You have choices every day all day. Each choice leads to an action/reaction. It will either react in a good way or a bad way. Choose wisely.

Make a good choice, good things happen. Make a bad one....bad things happen.

If we all believed we are connected and each one of our choices effects our neighbor/brother/sister/mother and so on.... we would make better choices.

Look at our leaders. They are ushering in as quick as they can a catastrophe on all levels. Their choices effect us ALL. We are all in this together!

I choose to live as good as I can....I am not perfect by no means but I try my best to treat others as I treat myself. Will that and the belief keep me in good standing with Jesus? I think so! ;-)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
i should have added that all of the studies that i have done relate to how our reality works, it seems to reproduce itself in an uncountable amount of manifestations.....it's a difficult thing to try to explain all of it in order to show someone else what i'm talking about....i wish i was better at coordinating my thoughts with my speech

It does show itself doesn't it. If you seek...you are sure to find. If you seek with an open mind and heart but all the while seeking understanding of Truth.....Truth indeed reveals itself. I know EXACTLY what you are saying!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh, I know. I'm not disputing what you said, it's just that that doesn't fly with the majority of christians. I know, I've tried it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Nothing can come between me and my family, especially some words on a book.

That is your personal decision. I see them as more than words in a book

Your comment is quite disapointing to read. If you think that way, then leave your family, take a bible with you and go live in a cave somewhere, test YHWH and see if he will stop you dying from starvation or many other things.

If He leads me to, then I will. The thing is that I am equally yoked, and my family has no issues with my priorities. If I hold my family back from following His instructions, I know full and well that their priority is His way. Not mine.

Just count the amount of times your family has been there for you and then count the amount of times YHWH has been there for you and you'll get a simple answer.

YHWH has been there for me from before my conception, and will be there for me after my death. He is and has been with me throughout my life. He gave me my family. He gave me my friends. He gave me this world to live on. It can all be taken away, and He would still be there.

I do not expect you to understand, but it is what it is.

Some kids are living with flies stuck to their face.

And some kids are living with sleep still in their eyes.

Youre delusional.
Prove to me in actual facts the amount of times YHWH has helped you and then i'll shut up, oh that's right you cant even prove it to yourself, no pics then it didnt happen.

People like you who put words on a book, and that's all it is, words, before family are way off key.

I have nothing to add anymore cos youre one of them. Bye bye.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Prove to me in actual facts the amount of times YHWH has helped you and then i'll shut up
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What is important is Jesus has proven to ME through MY experiences that he is indeed real and is with me if I call on Him.

What is important is through YOUR experiences you have NOT experienced this. Do you ever ask yourself why? Is it you? Is it Jesus? WHO is to blame?

It is also important to note that I have not had an "easy" life....I needed him and he was there. I seek him and I find him. I think of Him and he reveals himself to me....not by coming and eating dinner. By reaching my spirit through His. We are SPIRIT's my friend...this vessel you call a body is materialistic and goes back to the dust where it came from. Our spirit is the real deal and the reality from which we came.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Well, a majority of Christians are mainstream, and parrot the dogmas and traditions that they were taught. I am not one of those types

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

My Lord.

Where are all these attacks on Jesus Christ coming from ?

Oh wait. Dumb question.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

You sound just like the people that Yeshua rebuked . . . like almost word for word (except I do not think they said pics or it did not happen.
)

And just like He did, I will let you go off on your own way. Your heart is hardened by your "knowledge." I have done my part.

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Your right! Me bad. That totally convinenced me my line of thinking isn't very locgical. I greatly appreciate your reponse. I now can go forward with a good source to the truth. Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It is also important to note that I have not had an "easy" life....I needed him and he was there. I seek him and I find him. I think of Him and he reveals himself to me....not by coming and eating dinner. By reaching my spirit through His. We are SPIRIT's my friend...this vessel you call a body is materialistic and goes back to the dust where it came from. Our spirit is the real deal and the reality from which we came.

Welcome to the club, most probably we have all been rocking the same boat.
What you think I have had an easy life?

It's all doctrine, if you cant see past that then you deserve what you believe in.

I am roman catholic and by tradition I should believe in Jesus Christ as saviour, problem is I can see past the doctrine and bs that's been around since before Jesus supposedly existed and before then.

You call on your imaginary friend and he dont come to you like you said to have dinnerwith you, why not you not good enough?
So he comes in spirit but you dont see his spirit either now do ya?
So, think about it real hard, use what the universe gave you and you'll come to better conclusions.

There is absolutely no way EVER that I would put any God or book or holy scriptures or ANYTHING in this world or the next before my family. Why? Because I LOVE them and that is REAL love.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i wonder why so many of the other religions had the same story as jesus when it comes to their messiahs? what about the three stars in the orion's belt that when lined up with sirius, points directly to the point where the sun will rise that morning?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join