It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight123

........Matthew 13:4
4 And as he sowed, some seeds fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured them.

I'm so sorry you were not able to grow.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Curious or trying to raise doubt and division in an effort to cause people to doubt Jesus is the Christ ?

What were you thinking about that made you up and post this ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

No more insulting than demons pretending to be intelligent beings deceiving millions of human beings into thinking they created them in a galactic lab somewhere in the universe and that they are a more superior entity than humans who were created in Gods image and likeness.

That is most insulting to the creator.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by MamaJ

It is also important to note that I have not had an "easy" life....I needed him and he was there. I seek him and I find him. I think of Him and he reveals himself to me....not by coming and eating dinner. By reaching my spirit through His. We are SPIRIT's my friend...this vessel you call a body is materialistic and goes back to the dust where it came from. Our spirit is the real deal and the reality from which we came.

Welcome to the club, most probably we have all been rocking the same boat.
What you think I have had an easy life?

It's all doctrine, if you cant see past that then you deserve what you believe in.

I am roman catholic and by tradition I should believe in Jesus Christ as saviour, problem is I can see past the doctrine and bs that's been around since before Jesus supposedly existed and before then.

You call on your imaginary friend and he dont come to you like you said to have dinnerwith you, why not you not good enough?
So he comes in spirit but you dont see his spirit either now do ya?
So, think about it real hard, use what the universe gave you and you'll come to better conclusions.

There is absolutely no way EVER that I would put any God or book or holy scriptures or ANYTHING in this world or the next before my family. Why? Because I LOVE them and that is REAL love.

Have a nice day.

Ha....are you serious? I never said anything about your life being easy I was talking about ME..NOT YOU!

YOU FEEL anything that you cannot see? Just answer yes or no and then THINK about it.

What IS the Universe filled with?

What are you filled with? Now.....can you SEE it?

I wish you would listen instead of talking....you would get the Truth that way. Being goat headed and illogical is not the way to go and sorry If I am offending you. It is not my intention AT ALL!

The silly words you speak of will be ones to remember when all Hell is breaking lose on Earth. Remember these words my friend and when It begins.....call on the one you have abandoned. He will be sure to come to your rescue.....or at least I hope and pray he does.

If you cannot see past the BS and the Dogmatic teachings then that is on YOU....your fault for not seeking a better understanding on your own.

Seek a better understanding. Ask for it.....

There are plenty of people on this site trying to get through to people like you...but people like you will not quiet themselves long enough to really take heed and think for them self to actually go on a journey for the Ultimate Truth which actually leads to a better understanding.

Discount it all you want....it is YOUR choice and with each choice comes a consequence whether it be good or bad..

I hope you will make a choice to seek and in turn have a better understanding of the Word and Man you have discounted as fake. Blessings to you and yours my friend!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by MamaJ

It is also important to note that I have not had an "easy" life....I needed him and he was there. I seek him and I find him. I think of Him and he reveals himself to me....not by coming and eating dinner. By reaching my spirit through His. We are SPIRIT's my friend...this vessel you call a body is materialistic and goes back to the dust where it came from. Our spirit is the real deal and the reality from which we came.

Welcome to the club, most probably we have all been rocking the same boat.
What you think I have had an easy life?

It's all doctrine, if you cant see past that then you deserve what you believe in.

I am roman catholic and by tradition I should believe in Jesus Christ as saviour, problem is I can see past the doctrine and bs that's been around since before Jesus supposedly existed and before then.

You call on your imaginary friend and he dont come to you like you said to have dinnerwith you, why not you not good enough?
So he comes in spirit but you dont see his spirit either now do ya?
So, think about it real hard, use what the universe gave you and you'll come to better conclusions.

There is absolutely no way EVER that I would put any God or book or holy scriptures or ANYTHING in this world or the next before my family. Why? Because I LOVE them and that is REAL love.

Have a nice day.

Ha....are you serious? I never said anything about your life being easy I was talking about ME..NOT YOU!

YOU FEEL anything that you cannot see? Just answer yes or no and then THINK about it.

What IS the Universe filled with?

What are you filled with? Now.....can you SEE it?

I wish you would listen instead of talking....you would get the Truth that way. Being goat headed and illogical is not the way to go and sorry If I am offending you. It is not my intention AT ALL!

The silly words you speak of will be ones to remember when all Hell is breaking lose on Earth. Remember these words my friend and when It begins.....call on the one you have abandoned. He will be sure to come to your rescue.....or at least I hope and pray he does.

If you cannot see past the BS and the Dogmatic teachings then that is on YOU....your fault for not seeking a better understanding on your own.

Seek a better understanding. Ask for it.....

There are plenty of people on this site trying to get through to people like you...but people like you will not quiet themselves long enough to really take heed and think for them self to actually go on a journey for the Ultimate Truth which actually leads to a better understanding.

Discount it all you want....it is YOUR choice and with each choice comes a consequence whether it be good or bad..

I hope you will make a choice to seek and in turn have a better understanding of the Word and Man you have discounted as fake. Blessings to you and yours my friend!

It's not even worth it discussing this with you because im a heathen and if I dont believe in JC then i'll burn in de lake of fire.
Im the close minded type then? Quite funny.

You can preach all that to the thousands of poor children who have it REAL bad and JC will not be there for them untill....wait for it (drum roll) when they die!!!!!! It's a clever lie, very clever indeed.

Where is Jesus when a little child dies of starvation? Explain....
I guess that's just collateral damage?
edit on 25-8-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's not even worth it discussing this with you because im a heathen and if I dont believe in JC then i'll burn in de lake of fire. Im the close minded type then? Quite funny. You can preach all that to the thousands of poor children who have it REAL bad and JC will not be there for them untill....wait for it (drum roll) when they die!!!!!! It's a clever lie, very clever indeed. Where is Jesus when a little child dies of starvation? Explain.... I guess that's just collateral damage?
reply to post by Dr Cosma

You are preaching the choir my friend! I (ME) have watched my baby slowly die from Leukemia....if I can believe YOU CAN TOO and so can the little children suffering in this realm of time. It is an experience to be had and one that is painful...but each choice leads and trickles. Remember that.

If you ever want to u2u me.....I will always be available to talk with you....but you will have to come to me with an open mind and one that wants more understanding.

Leave your anger at the door....it is not needed, not welcomed, and it travels to diverse places. Seek love, show love in all you do and say, and then if we all get on board of the Love Boat we will experience more love than we have ever known. It trickles ....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

An "intelligent" conversation can only be had when you speak with intelligence.

Intelligence also comes from wisdom. Does a wise man tongue lash someone? Does a wise man talk and or write to someone with words that will get through to them or hurt them?

You have really upset me with your words and if you have nothing nice to say....by all means....walk away!

Thank you!!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

There is no doubt translation is misconstrued with Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, AND then English. I am sure it was not an easy task and I am very sure there are passages that are not correct AT ALL.

If you study the Word though....you can decipher from within your spirit and leave the rest to the wolves.

You are in no way making yourself appear smart. By tongue lashing someone you look the opposite in my eyes.

Please discern and humble yourself. D

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi MamaJ -

Sorry for the bombast - this is NOT personal - but sometimes facts do hurt....alot !!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi MamaJ -

Sorry for the bombast - this is NOT personal - but sometimes facts do hurt....alot !!

What is it in short though are you really trying to convey? Please...do tell. I am curious as to what your thoughts are regarding this thread we find ourselves meeting in.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Sweetmystery

Oh SweetMystery how I love you! Very well put and I too love reading William Samuel's words for they indeed speak Truth very loud and clear. To understand God and or Jesus we have got to get out of the mundane and boring human thinking and think on a "different level". ;-)

Once you are "aware" Christ consciousness is pretty obtainable!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

Hi Jenn,

I love you too! You are saying it all very well! and Yes you obviously are coming from the that Higher View!

I think many are starting to lift off the layers of lies about "who we are" ---To find out we are Unbound, Illimitable Light, and Eternal Life--- We are not the 'images' we are the LIfe and Truth that stands behind, or 'creates' all images--- Once we start to see that, we cannot ever be forced to bow to false authorities---We find the Genuine Messiah, the Living One, is Here within and everywhere at once.

Read from the Metaphysical understanding, which says All is Divine Mind, All is God and God's Awareness, then these ancient words make perfect sense "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" Jesus understood his Oneness with God, and so he told others about This Light of Truth which they were also. No one is outside of Awareness, just try to get outside of awareness, it cannot be done--- There is something about consciousness, mind, awareness, presence, here, now, beingness, isness, that is not paid much attention to, but, it really should be, the answers are all there --- when you begin to understand that God and awareness are directly connected, are one, and you are This Awareness, then you find such peace and love as you get out of the old ego mist and see from a New All Inclusive, Unbound, Realization that really God is All and we are That Divine Mind's expansive Perspective of God's Self Awareness.

oh, I don't have to tell you this, you know it---but, maybe the other's who are still stuck in the limit of a mistaken sense of identity might read this and hear something helpful, the lights might go on.

Keep up the Good Work here, you are a little firecracker! Good going Girl!

Love, SweetMystery

edit on 25-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi Jenn, I love you too! You are saying it all very well! and Yes you obviously are coming from the that Higher View! I think many are starting to lift off the layers of lies about "who we are" ---To find out we are Unbound, Illimitable Light, and Eternal Life--- We are not the 'images' we are the LIfe and Truth that stands behind, or 'creates' all images--- Once we start to see that, we cannot ever be forced to bow to false authorities---We find the Genuine Messiah, the Living One, is Here within and everywhere at once. Read from the Metaphysical understanding, which says All is Divine Mind, All is God and God's Awareness, then these ancient words make perfect sense "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" Jesus understood his Oneness with God, and so he told others about This Light of Truth which they were also. No one is outside of Awareness, just try to get outside of awareness, it cannot be done--- There is something about consciousness, mind, awareness, presence, here, now, beingness, isness, that is not paid much attention to, but, it really should be, the answers are all there --- when you begin to understand that God and awareness are directly connected, are one, and you are This Awareness, then you find such peace and love as you get out of the old ego mist and see from a New All Inclusive, Unbound, Realization that really God is All and we are That Divine Mind's expansive Perspective of God's Self Awareness. oh, I don't have to tell you this, you know it---but, maybe the other's who are still stuck in the limit of a mistaken sense of identity might read this and hear something helpful, the lights might go on. Keep up the Good Work here, you are a little firecracker! Good going Girl! Love, SweetMystery
reply to post by Sweetmystery

Oh Thank you so much! I have a lot of work to do on myself ...I mean A LOT.
The Truth though helps me as best as it can. I have my days and many days that I fall short but I do hope to equal the negative out with the positive.

I would love to show everyone how I feel inside and the experiences that have lead me to this destination I call Truth. Although I am still learning....I have come along way and if I can help someone not spend their entire life seeking and searching by saying one thing....My work here is good and has a purpose, so I know what you mean.....I really do.

Your words are like a beautiful melody....keep singing my friend...we are all ears!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hi Sigis,

You must be quite educated--- I am not, but I know someone else who is, and I thought you might enjoy reading his book, www.thebreathoflight.net... His name is Lachlen French -- He translated The Gospel of Thomas and his book is based on much of these ancient writings--- Go see, I think his work might be of help with your own---maybe add some new dimensions to your understanding---

Anyway, just an idea, it is great book that explains so much of why the bible today is not the original words spoken by Jesus and why the powers at the time intentionally corrupted the original stories that Jesus told. Also he writes about the history and how Jesus came from his study with the Essenes---and how the Roman's tried to hide the message of Essenes, because they tell us about how we are our own authority, that the Living Truth is within us, not handed to us by some intermediary, some guy who puts himself on a pedestal, priest or pope and claims that he is the only way to get to God---

Jesus was saying that we, as one Divine Mind, One Consciousness, are all one with God, not just the man Jesus---When he would say something like "I and my Father are One, but My Father is Greater than I" he was speaking for and to all of us. I think he is saying that we are one with with God but we are NOT God, God is and Is Forever Always Greater---But we are certainly one with Its Presence, since there is nothing outside of This Living Presence--- We really cannot be anything else---we just have to realize this. and then Life get's to be such a marvelous wonder and ongoing journey of expanding Self Knowing, and Understanding---

Ok, enough from me-- Love, SweetM

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is an amazing New Take on some old ideas--- I think you all will like this very much;

from "A Guide To Awareness and Tranquillity" by William Samuel

"Light
Inevitably, the truth puts a new light on everything because Truth and Light are the same Christ. The truth of anything is the light that dispels the darkness (ignorance) concerning it.

"I am the light," says the Christ-truth. Furthermore, "I am the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world." Does this sound as if the Christ were something far removed, nebulous and unattainable? Or that we must await its first or second coming?

The Immaculate Conception and The Virgin Birth
At the time of this writing, the theological concepts of the "Immaculate Conception" and "virgin birth" are under growing attack by those who can no longer stomach the faltering explanations of churchdom. The pity is that intellectuality believes nothing less than intellectual answers, and this is what the churches are attempting to give; the blind leading the blind, so to speak, unable to explain something they cannot understand. How lucid and understandable are the immaculate conception and virgin birth in the light of the Christ as truth!

The Christ-truth is perceived within—a personal and intimate experience; an event untouched, untainted by anything out there. When one feels the truth stirring within himself, the experience is pristine, pure and unblemished. It is immaculate. This intimate and solitary singing of the Heart is the fabled immaculate conception; the virgin birth of the Christ; the coming of Truth that ultimately "waxes strong," "tells us all things" and "overcomes the world" of personal misperception and illusion!

This feeling-within is the "babe wrapped in swaddling clothes." The manger, the secret place, the Holy of Holies, the Bridal Chamber wherein nothing enters that "maketh a lie" is the Heart!

The time has come to let go the theological history of Jesus of Nazareth, historical Christ. Now is the time to be concerned with the present Christ. It is the same Christ, the one and only Truth ever destined to be known. More than that, this is the Christ-truth we be. We are free to feel its warmth and excitement welling up within us here and now! The very moment one turns to the Heart within, acknowledging Deific Truth itself to be the Christ, one has done all that is necessary to do!

"I come quickly," says the Comforter. Sooner or later, in contemplation or meditation, while reading, writing or working; maybe while doing the dishes or having a romp with the children; or while looking at the beauty of a little flower or into the vastness of the night; mayhap even as you read these words—sooner than you expect, the Heart will speak with a feeling of warmth and well being, with a soothing, tender touch of love! You feel a sense of soft excitement, wonderment and awe. THIS is the immaculate conception, dear reader! THIS is the one "not born of woman"! This is the Christ! This is the Truth! Acknowledge it! Adore it! Worship it! It will change your experience completely. It has come to declare Reality, to set everything aright and to show forth the wonders of the Infinite Being you are. Joy in it! This is the alone Identity-I-Am! "

Read more if you like this-- His books are all on Amazon

and you can get E-books from his website ( email the web host there)

www.williamsamuel.com

Love to All, SweetMystery

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Im very sorry to hear that.

To me it's not that I dont believe in a creation, it's I definitely do not believe in JC or man made religions.
Im not angry at all, earlier on I was posting next to a swimming pool with my 5 year old niece next to me.
I had to comment when I read that YHWH was more important than ones family, theres no logic in that.
I looked at my niece and thought, if God came down from wherever he is and told me not to love her before him cos id burn in hell, then I would burn in hell!

That to me is real love. I dont need Jesus in my life to know what is right and what is wrong, how to treat people, how to act, what is normal and what is not. All that is common sense.

The only thing youre doing is preaching what others have preached to you and the reason you will NEVER meet Jesus whilst youre alive is because it's a hoax, the biggest lie ever told.

It's always been like this, this is not a new system, all cultures and races have had it and have it.
It's simply to control the masses. The fact of the matter is this, no Christian can prove Jesus to be real, how long ago did he supposedly die? We still waiting for facts other than the bible which has been changed over and over again.

The Christians will tell you Jesus is the way to salvation. The Muslims will tell you Jesus was just a man a prophet and Allah is the only way to salvation.
The Hindus will tell you another story and the Jews will tell you that the Torah is the law, and so on and on and on.

So, what makes you think youre so special?
It's been jotted down on a book by men and spread by men. Some people know what's up and others believe. Those who believe are stuck in a dead zone whilst the others are laughing from behind the scenes.

What kind of a God would let all these thousands of years of literal torture to go on?

What kind of a God and what kind of a plan is it to let some girl get locked up inside a basement for 15 years by her own father only to be raped by him? What's the holy plan there?
But the answer is always, it's God's will, believe in him and feel the love....

I feel the love, real love from my family and loved ones and that is real to me, something I can confirm and touch and see with my eyes.

Religion traps the weak not the strong.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by Sigismundus

Ahhhhb

How I love the "more knowledgeable" who name call, look down their noses, and insult others.

Hope you feel real good about yourself with that exuberant display of asshattery and lack of class and tact.

Work calls. Be back later.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

How I love the "more knowledgeable" who name call, look down their noses, and insult others. Hope you feel real good about yourself with that exuberant display of asshattery and lack of class and tact.

Im sorry but youre wrong there.

Show me where in Sigismundus post he or she has insulted anyone.

Actually Sigismundus post has alot of class.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Im very sorry to hear that.

To me it's not that I dont believe in a creation, it's I definitely do not believe in JC or man made religions.
Im not angry at all, earlier on I was posting next to a swimming pool with my 5 year old niece next to me.
I had to comment when I read that YHWH was more important than ones family, theres no logic in that.
I looked at my niece and thought, if God came down from wherever he is and told me not to love her before him cos id burn in hell, then I would burn in hell!

That to me is real love. I dont need Jesus in my life to know what is right and what is wrong, how to treat people, how to act, what is normal and what is not. All that is common sense.

The only thing youre doing is preaching what others have preached to you and the reason you will NEVER meet Jesus whilst youre alive is because it's a hoax, the biggest lie ever told.

It's always been like this, this is not a new system, all cultures and races have had it and have it.
It's simply to control the masses. The fact of the matter is this, no Christian can prove Jesus to be real, how long ago did he supposedly die? We still waiting for facts other than the bible which has been changed over and over again.

The Christians will tell you Jesus is the way to salvation. The Muslims will tell you Jesus was just a man a prophet and Allah is the only way to salvation.
The Hindus will tell you another story and the Jews will tell you that the Torah is the law, and so on and on and on.

So, what makes you think youre so special?
It's been jotted down on a book by men and spread by men. Some people know what's up and others believe. Those who believe are stuck in a dead zone whilst the others are laughing from behind the scenes.

What kind of a God would let all these thousands of years of literal torture to go on?

What kind of a God and what kind of a plan is it to let some girl get locked up inside a basement for 15 years by her own father only to be raped by him? What's the holy plan there?
But the answer is always, it's God's will, believe in him and feel the love....

I feel the love, real love from my family and loved ones and that is real to me, something I can confirm and touch and see with my eyes.

Religion traps the weak not the strong.

Don't be sorry for me. I have learned a lot since that traumatic event and I hope to share some of the things I have learned with you.

What I have learned I CAN PROMISE YOU did not come from others. Actually it is the opposite. I have learned all by myself as the "church" and its people could not tell me nor show me what I wanted.....so I went searching.

I am still searching.

I can try and help you understand God if you would like. He is good all the time my friend and I can show you but you have to be willing and open minded with an open heart.

When someone says they love God more than anything it because of their understanding of Who He Is. ;-)

I love my babies....believe you me. They are my world...outside of my spiritual sense and love for the Creator. It is a different kind of love all together with a different type of understanding.

To know Jesus is to know God. To know me and my understanding is also to know God and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join