It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

That is all well and good. The point still stands that He did return in His kingdom.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by GonzoSinister

The greatest trick of the "church" is getting you to believe that Satan is a real entity. Have you ever asked yourself why God uses trickery on his people? Deceivers, throwing out a false prophet, you know, to "test" us?

I had a dream once that Satan...was really an Alien from another planet....who has the technology to appear and disappear...whenever he wants to.

I've also heard that Jesus was smuggled into India....and he lived there, married and had children...and died of natural causes as an older man.

So people would believe he had died etc....(his body disappeared) they made up the third day he arose from the dead story etc.....in order for him not to be found and sought out in India.

edit on 25-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The Anti Christ is a work of Fiction. Christ was just a man hated by Rome and glorified by a 2000 year old political propaganda piece...

Christ wasn't hated by Rome. Pilate said 7 times that he found no fault with Jesus. The Jews hated Him because in claiming He was God's Son He made Himself to be God. He was murdered for blasphemy. Even the first century didn't see persecution from Rome, it was from the Jewish authorities.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Anti Christ is a work of Fiction. Christ was just a man hated by Rome and glorified by a 2000 year old political propaganda piece...

Christ wasn't hated by Rome. Pilate said 7 times that he found no fault with Jesus. The Jews hated Him because in claiming He was God's Son He made Himself to be God. He was murdered for blasphemy. Even the first century didn't see persecution from Rome, it was from the Jewish authorities.

Of cos, all that is from the King James version.

Did Jesus even exist?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Randomness and on demand have nothing to do with anything.

I love YHWH all the time. I strive my best to do as He instructed. I love my family all the time. But if they come between me and YHWH, YHWH gets priority. I love the people of this world, and I do so (and show it) all the time. If people of this world come between me and my family, my family gets priority. If they come between me and YHWH, YHWH gets priority.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Regardless of who hated him.....I still don't believe...But yeah....as a previous poster said...Didn't that come from the king james bible?

A bible which was re written by King James because he wanted to be married again...The church would not let him....So he said to hell with them re wrote it so "god" would allow him to get married again....

:/

That is true...You learn cool things like that in College History class.

How can anyone... get passed that? I mean.... It was re written...So a horny king could get married for something like the 8th time...

Not re written by God...By a dead,formerly horny king... :/

OK really I am bowing out of this thread...I am derailing it unintentionally....I apologize to the OP.
edit on 25-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If there is an "antichrist", it would be Paul/Saul. Here we have Jesus, who taught an inner path of spiritual realization, teachings common with the other great spiritual masters of the world. And then this Paul comes around and turns Jesus into some cult of fanatical belief, and some story of accepting Jesus who died for your sins, or burn in hell. I mean Paul established what we consider Christianity today, but it's better called Paulism, as it is not what Jesus taught at all. What Christians believe, is not what Jesus taught. I'm not a Christian, I don't believe in Paulism, but I do revere Jesus and his spiritual teachings.
edit on 25-8-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Was jesus the Anti-christ?

You are good to mention how the talmud, tool of Satan, does not like Jesus/Balaam at all. Sure, for the Pharisees, Jesus was their enemy. But Satan was their friend, you see? Satan loved the Pharisees, Jesus did not.

Thanks for pointing out that Jesus stood against talmud and that this tribe of pathetic abusers called Pharisees carry their shame into the future. thanks for the talmud quote so people can start digging into that crap and see how horrid and oppressive that tome is.

edit on 25-8-2011 by smallpeeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I did read your link, and it was a hard read. Had to go through it three times.

It is not a logical conclusion.

Considering Yeshua was Jewish, Torah Observant, etc, as were his disciples, it makes little logical sense to claim that THAT one is false, while the non-Jewish, no-Torah Observant Jesus Christ of the RCC is the real one.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I love my family all the time. But if they come between me and YHWH, YHWH gets priority.

Nothing can come between me and my family, especially some words on a book.

Your comment is quite disapointing to read. If you think that way, then leave your family, take a bible with you and go live in a cave somewhere, test YHWH and see if he will stop you dying from starvation or many other things.

Just count the amount of times your family has been there for you and then count the amount of times YHWH has been there for you and you'll get a simple answer.

Some kids are living with flies stuck to their face.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you want to believe then pick up the Bible and read it...from page one. If you have any questions ask me and I will obtain the answer if I don't have one at that moment.

The Bible is truly an eye opener ONCE you have studied its origin and the books that were not put in it. Even though some gospels were not "allowed" by the Christian men who were putting it all together does not mean they were not important.

Jesus wanted us to seek answers. We can seek answers in and outside of the Bible. In doing so you get an idea of the people, where they were from , who their parents were, and so on.

When reading though you have to keep in mind the era in which the writer lived and how they spoke...not only that what language was used is equally important. Was it Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, or???

It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of deciphering. It is not as easy as picking up a book and reading it from front to back.

God is Love. This sentence is found in the Bible. God is love. What is love?

How many times was light referenced in the Bible?

What does it say about Light and darkness?

In order to fully understand the Holy Book you must first think outside the realm of your reality as well. We live in a boxed reality where we are controlled so much we have not been allowed to fully think for our self. We live in homes away from nature. We have isolated our self from starring at the Cosmos and rely on biased education for all we have concluded about the Universe.

Where is Hell? What does the Bible say? What does Jesus say even better??? Yes, it is a literal place where they burned garbage and where they burned people who had been crucified. It is REAL and within the mind (brain which we know little about) will be as real as you can sense in the afterlife.

It is important to note WHY Jesus rose in the third day and what he did. 3 days is where you will spend in hell imho if you do not believe in Jesus. It is law you MUST believe in him in order to get to the Father in Heaven. I didn't make the rules and as sad and not right as it may feel....it is a law. 3 days in Hell would indeed feel like an eternity. But it isn't ....it is like a little spanking telling our senses to feel compassion for those we have wronged..and not wronged in a small way but really cause our spirit harm. It is a cleansing if you will.

Our leaders, again in my opinion, are very evil. They are in no way God loving nor follow the Word of God. For this reason I find them very satanic in nature. After all ....this is where the fallen reside.

We for some reason are all about the Jews. It is not because we love Christ.... it is because there is a hidden agenda. They know it....they know a lot and if you research the Word and anything and everything above and below you will find a lot of things that make your jaw drop. You will find Jesus and the Love he has for each and everyone of us. We are never alone! The ones who have passed on before us are always around and if they are close to this dimension they are able to interact with us on an energetic level.

Whatever you are open to....will attract its energy TO YOU!

If you are open to Jesus and believing in the Word within the Bible you will attract the understanding energy while reading.
You will feel it like no other feeling you have ever had. It does me anyway.

I hope this helps in some way shape or form to allow you to have a better understanding.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I came to understand that Jesus spoke in parables, so that you had to search for the deeper meaning of his words. He had to do that because the Pharisee (authorities) were fearful that people might hear the Truth and no longer be fearful and no longer allow themselves to be subject to human laws and false rulers---

Anyway; Here is one of the best explanations, this is taken from a book titled "A Guide To Awareness and Tranquillity" by William Samuel (and yes, I have permission to post his work)

"So, how does the Heart interpret the Christ? As simple truth! As gentle, unpretentious truth. You can spell this word with a capital or not—it is the same truth which is the Christ! The Heart reveals that "Truth" and "Christ" are identical—meaning "the same one."

The dictionary defines truth as "fact; that which is; conformity to reality." "I am the truth," said Jesus Himself. "Identity-I (and not the possessor of it) am the Truth, the fact of Reality." Identity is the Christ-Truth itself.
This is much too simple and unsophisticated for human theology, of course. Man has a penchant for complicating the simple. He would have the Christ range from a very literal, bleeding body named Jesus of Nazareth, to a metaphysical mystery of transcending Light and Illumination, or both. The simplicity of "Christ" and simple, lowly, unpretentious, gentle "Truth" as synonymous terms is too naive a concept for intellectual churchdom. Erudition is steeped in the esoteric, egobuilding disciplines of its man-hewn theological "mysteries."

The world church makes Truth one thing and Christ another; but the fact is, simple Truth (truth) itself is everything meant by the term. The Christ proclaims: "I am the Truth. I, Truth, am come to take away the untruths of the world. Behold, I am with you always. I will never leave you nor forsake you." Indeed, the Christ-Truth is here—not far off, not something we must struggle up a long, rugged mountain to reach. Let us understand this here and now!

If we can comprehend and admit that the alphabet is here or that the principle of arithmetic is here, that the harmonious principle of music is here, or that Life, this Now-Awareness-I-Am, is here—then we can surely rest, stop fighting it and admit, concede, surrender to the fact that the simple truth—the Christ-Truth—concerning our rightful Identity is right here, right now, present!"

This is just a short excerpt, but you get the idea---If you want to read more I can post it here--- Let me know.

You can read about William Samuel at his website, and there are lot of excerpts from his books there. He was so brilliant, he took the Jesus to a metaphysical level and then you can see they mean much more than what we are told by today's churchdom and religions--- You will see the deeper meaning, which tells us the The Living Truth is available to Everyone, if you search with your Heart you will find It--- but, of course, the "old system, The powers that be do not want us to discover our Real Identity because then 'they' lose their power to rule by the continue use of fear and lies.

Much Love, Sweetems

edit on 25-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweetmystery

Oh SweetMystery how I love you! Very well put and I too love reading William Samuel's words for they indeed speak Truth very loud and clear. To understand God and or Jesus we have got to get out of the mundane and boring human thinking and think on a "different level". ;-)

Once you are "aware" Christ consciousness is pretty obtainable!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I came to understand that Jesus spoke in parables, so that you had to search for the deeper meaning of his words. He had to do that because the Pharisee (authorities) were fearful that people might hear the Truth and no longer be fearful and no longer allow themselves to be subject to human laws and false rulers---

Also may I add that Nostradamus also wrote in a way where the leaders of his time would not take note. He was fearful of being called out and killed. Imagine how the leaders were back in the day of Jesus. We have no clue other than what we have read and they were not happy with Jesus coming in and being "radical" to change their controlled people's belief. He healed.....so he must be into witchcraft. He did other miracles so he must be the son of satan.

People once worshiped the Sun. They were more Gnostic and believed everything was connected. When Jesus came...he basically preached the same thing... in my eyes he was a Mystic. We have many teachings from Jesus that has not only been hid ...but burned! If it went against the teaching to "control" the masses...it was burned. Many believe in reincarnation. Why? Because Jesus hinted in scriptures we can read and others were given messages from the afterlife and said he spoke of it freely but was burned because it didn't bring the fear to the table like it did without it. Man has been controlled by evil since day one and it is time we as individuals rise above it and think for our self. Study History along with meanings of Words. ...and come to your own conclusion. It is all jumbled up but the pieces of the puzzle are among us and we are able to solve it if we so desire and work toward that goal.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

One common misconception was that Jesus spoke in parables to make His teachings easier to understand. The opposite is true, Jesus spoke them to hide His teachings from the masses. And He spoke exclusively in parables immediately after the Jewish authorities attributed His miracles to the demon Beelzebub.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Nothing can come between me and my family, especially some words on a book.

That is your personal decision. I see them as more than words in a book

Your comment is quite disapointing to read. If you think that way, then leave your family, take a bible with you and go live in a cave somewhere, test YHWH and see if he will stop you dying from starvation or many other things.

If He leads me to, then I will. The thing is that I am equally yoked, and my family has no issues with my priorities. If I hold my family back from following His instructions, I know full and well that their priority is His way. Not mine.

Just count the amount of times your family has been there for you and then count the amount of times YHWH has been there for you and you'll get a simple answer.

YHWH has been there for me from before my conception, and will be there for me after my death. He is and has been with me throughout my life. He gave me my family. He gave me my friends. He gave me this world to live on. It can all be taken away, and He would still be there.

I do not expect you to understand, but it is what it is.

Some kids are living with flies stuck to their face.

And some kids are living with sleep still in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

If you want to believe then pick up the Bible and read it...from page one. If you have any questions ask me and I will obtain the answer if I don't have one at that moment.

The Bible is truly an eye opener ONCE you have studied its origin and the books that were not put in it. Even though some gospels were not "allowed" by the Christian men who were putting it all together does not mean they were not important.

Jesus wanted us to seek answers. We can seek answers in and outside of the Bible. In doing so you get an idea of the people, where they were from , who their parents were, and so on.

When reading though you have to keep in mind the era in which the writer lived and how they spoke...not only that what language was used is equally important. Was it Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, or???

It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of deciphering. It is not as easy as picking up a book and reading it from front to back.

God is Love. This sentence is found in the Bible. God is love. What is love?

How many times was light referenced in the Bible?

What does it say about Light and darkness?

In order to fully understand the Holy Book you must first think outside the realm of your reality as well. We live in a boxed reality where we are controlled so much we have not been allowed to fully think for our self. We live in homes away from nature. We have isolated our self from starring at the Cosmos and rely on biased education for all we have concluded about the Universe.

Where is Hell? What does the Bible say? What does Jesus say even better??? Yes, it is a literal place where they burned garbage and where they burned people who had been crucified. It is REAL and within the mind (brain which we know little about) will be as real as you can sense in the afterlife.

It is important to note WHY Jesus rose in the third day and what he did. 3 days is where you will spend in hell imho if you do not believe in Jesus. It is law you MUST believe in him in order to get to the Father in Heaven. I didn't make the rules and as sad and not right as it may feel....it is a law. 3 days in Hell would indeed feel like an eternity. But it isn't ....it is like a little spanking telling our senses to feel compassion for those we have wronged..and not wronged in a small way but really cause our spirit harm. It is a cleansing if you will.

Our leaders, again in my opinion, are very evil. They are in no way God loving nor follow the Word of God. For this reason I find them very satanic in nature. After all ....this is where the fallen reside.

We for some reason are all about the Jews. It is not because we love Christ.... it is because there is a hidden agenda. They know it....they know a lot and if you research the Word and anything and everything above and below you will find a lot of things that make your jaw drop. You will find Jesus and the Love he has for each and everyone of us. We are never alone! The ones who have passed on before us are always around and if they are close to this dimension they are able to interact with us on an energetic level.

Whatever you are open to....will attract its energy TO YOU!

If you are open to Jesus and believing in the Word within the Bible you will attract the understanding energy while reading.
You will feel it like no other feeling you have ever had. It does me anyway.

I hope this helps in some way shape or form to allow you to have a better understanding.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

I was religious until i actually read the bible.......i believed in jesus until i actually read the bible...if you have autism and want to believe, please don't read the bible.....I hold a plethera of information about things i read and when something doesn't coexist well with something else i read, then it causes a flag to appear....flags were appearing all in the bible for me and everyone i asked just gave me a different reason for these inconsistencies based on what they wanted to infer onto the subject or what they heard from their preacher......every answer i recieved required me to have to really stretch my imagination to cover the gaps....couldn't do it,.,,,kudos to you if you can.......the jesus antichrist issue is one i was struggling with for about a week before i noticed this thread...there is definitely something in this thread topic so i need to do some studying....i must add that i do believe in a creator though and i don't believe in evolution.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
If there is an "antichrist", it would be Paul/Saul.

This should be good. I was at this conclusion at one time in my life as well.

Here we have Jesus, who taught an inner path of spiritual realization, teachings common with the other great spiritual masters of the world.

Actually, He taught Torah. Everything He taught is backed up by the the Tanakh.

And then this Paul comes around and turns Jesus into some cult of fanatical belief, and some story of accepting Jesus who died for your sins, or burn in hell.

So Yeshua never said anything about His sacrifice or Hell?

I mean Paul established what we consider Christianity today

Paul did not establish Christianity. Paul confirmed Judaism, and was trying to help new converts into Judaism. The church has twisted Paul to what it is today.

but it's better called Paulism, as it is not what Jesus taught at all.

Care to elaborate? Considering Yeshua taught Torah, and Shaul was a Pharisee and student of Gamliel (who even re-affirmed his Nazarite vows because people were already claiming the same thing you are), logic would dictate that Shaul was reinforcing Yeshua's teaching of the Torah.

What Christians believe, is not what Jesus taught.

Somewhat correct. It is hit and miss.

I'm not a Christian, I don't believe in Paulism

I am not a mainstream Christain. Paulism is in your head. Get out of the Greek mindset and get back into the Hebrew mindset.

--He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.(2 Peter 3:16)--

edit on 8/25/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma Nothing can come between me and my family, especially some words on a book.

Dr. Cosma.....

My understanding leads me to believe there is more to just words in a book.

Get out of your realm of thinking that relates to this life...this era of "time" and really think on a more energetic spirit like realm. When you think on another "level" you then think differently.

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!! I love my babies sooooo much but I do not Love them more than I love God.

Let me explain.

God to me is Energy of the ALL. This energy changes forms, it creates, and it moves. This to me is how I view God. He is not something you can see. Jesus is His main form you can see and be of witness to.

With saying that when it comes to love and doing what He wants me to do so he may experience Good....is done out of love for me and love for him. The relationship works.

In a realm of "time" it is misleading to think of yourself as here for a long period of "time" and thats it. The experience is over and its judging "time".

Time is moving and speeding just as the Universe is....just as God is. There is law to the Word that was spoken into existence. It was the first spoken word that rang out in "time" as a beautiful melody.

My children in my opinion are a seed of who I am and where I have been and so on. WE are ALL connected on a spiritual level and our seeds have been mixed throughout eternity of "time". The love I have for my children is indeed REAL as my reality perceives. It is temporary though as this life is a learning "experience" as I experience how to love within the realm of "time".

When we go back to the REAL reality all we know is Love....there is NO TIME.

We speak to others through our senses that remain with US. Our sense of pain slowly disappears as we get back home and our Spirit takes over and the brain is released (within 3 days) from the flesh and spirit.

I hope I have not confused others...it is not my intention as it all makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Okay I guess you didn't take the next step and check out the sites other pages and exactly what research they have done and why....Here's some more food for thought:

what the Devil really wants is the grand prize, the Roman Catholic Church, the only Church equipped to fight him. But the Devil doesn't want to destroy the Church physically, he wants his men to infiltrate it and change the Mass and the Sacraments in such a way that it actually becomes a machine for Hell. And, he wanted it done in such a way that most of the world would go along with it under the cover of ecumenism. The world would then worship the Devil's son, the Ecclesiastical Jesus and actually worship this highest level initiate instead of Jesus Christ. The Catholic Church would actually start baptizing infants with the mark of the beast, the spirit of the one who is coming, the anti-Christ. This is the severity of changing the Mass and the Rites, the fruits of Vatican II's Revolution. It was a revolution against God.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join