It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
interesting find OP.
indeed, i'm curious ... as are many others.
personally, i don't believe it's that easy, not in this day and age.

However, it's quite feasible.
Not long ago, while doing a residential clean-out for a friend, we stumbled across papers (don't know details, don't care) from Eastern Airlines dated in the mid-30s. No, they weren't manifestos but that's not the point.

with many properties vacant, all kind of hidden treasures are making an appearance.
i am curiously intrigued as to where this will lead.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by isitjustme
Obama is just another immigrant doing a job no American will do

doing what job??? killing america trillions a second???

that'd be about right ... isn't he on vacation Again ???

2nd line

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

How is it that BO has 2 birthdays listed here? Was he born August 4th or August 8th? Am I reading this incorrectly, or are there actually 2 different dates for his birth listed in "official" documents?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Just give it a break! People like you will never be satisfied with anything. It doesn't matter what proof they give you, it wont be good enough. And did you know, that if you are born to United States citizens, you are a united states citizens regardless of place of birth?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

The law was not changed, the Constitution is just simply not clear enough. It just says natural born citizen..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26

Just give it a break! People like you will never be satisfied with anything. It doesn't matter what proof they give you, it wont be good enough. And did you know, that if you are born to United States citizens, you are a united states citizens regardless of place of birth?

but, did you know that the 'parent(s)' MUST be of legal age (18) to covey citizenship, otherwise citizenship follows the adult in the parental partnership.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lab4man

How is it that BO has 2 birthdays listed here?

Ask the person that wrote the article.

Was he born August 4th or August 8th?

4th

Am I reading this incorrectly, or are there actually 2 different dates for his birth listed in "official" documents?

You are reading it correctly. However a simple cursory glance at the actual memo in question would have answered that for you.
Anything else I can help with tonight?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If there is so much evidence, where are the impreachment hearings?

Oh. right. There's no actual evidence. In fact there's about thirty - sorry, thirty one now - different stories being peddled by birthers. Not all of them mesh up. None of them offer any conclusive proof. none of them have led to action.

And again, every single claimant, all of them, every last one - would hate and detest the guy no matter what because of his political party.

You guys want to get some attention, you want to try to inject your horsecrap into mainstream and have people start to take you seriously? Then find a lifelong Democrat supporter who would love to have Barack obama as president... who thinks he's not eligible.

Until then it's just Jerome Corsi lying his way into another swiftboat campaign.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You will post soon huh?
Post now And lets debate this

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Do any of you think that these people that so called run the country are any different than us? They are humans or sheeple just like us, They can be misinformed or talked into any situation like us. lets not hold these enlightened ones so highly. Or should i call them Entitled ones. Entitled ones is why they keep on running for power. They think they are smarter than us and that they deserve their title or from what they think "Entitlement". lets stop these titles and start over with rules and restrictions on them instead of their idiotic rules and restrictions on us. Remember POWER TO THE PEOPLE. not power to the govt.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InfamosImortal

I did and I do not know what you are talking or replying about

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loneranger26

Got a source for how you can fall under different laws due to when you were born, when you are an out of the country birth.

immigration.findlaw.com...< br />

In order to determine which laws will apply to you or your child, you must first see which date range applies:
•Born prior to May 24, 1934
•Born between May 25, 1934 and January 12, 1941
•Born between January 13, 1941 and December 23, 1952
•Born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, and
•Born after November 14, 1986.

Obama, if he was born out of this country, falls under the 2nd to last set of rules,so older and newer laws do not apply to this case... I think, if I remember correctly, if your parent is a US citizen, but never lived x ammount of years in the US, there's some ambiguity as to whether you are granted citizenship.

Again, not that worried about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Unfortunately the trail of links required to find the original memo is broken, so I am relying on your post as evidence that BO was born sometime in August 61, if someone has the link to the original memo with two birth dates, that would be an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

just my opinion... but i think that's precisely the reason No one has pushed
to remove obama, because he is the first black president, and people are
afraid of those who would definately bring up that ever convenient racist card.

these are just a few of the tricks being used on people nowadays to prevent
them from Speaking Up about how they feel, and what is Right. Yes people
have spoken out loud about it, like Trump, however, people are acting totally
submissive and subservient when it comes down to it. No one is doing much
of anything, and if anything, most people are bending over and taking it from
those in Power because they feel powerless themselves.

The Gov't
has created all this mass bliss mayhem complete with trigger words that
are convenient for keeping the masses asleep at the wheel. And in the end,
when it's too late to do anything about the NWO, People underground Black
and White will stand together as brothers and sisters, wishing they hadn't let
racism and other things prevent them from Seeing what their Friendly Gov't was
doing before they took everyone's rights away. Unless... of course people wake
up and say Enough Already.

again... just my opinion...
edit on 12-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

The Constitution says it matters so it does. The Constitution is the supreme law. Another thing is that we are a Constitutional Republic. We're not a Democracy and never have been. So quit talking about our Democracy and actually go read. If you voted for Obama you're stupid. If you do it again you have no brain.

edit on 12-8-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted prior...this is too much readin' for these tired eyes...but...

It has been mentioned in a thread on this site a while back, if anyone remembers when...could you please dig it up...that the communists were involved with the Obama family and Barrack being placed where he is at this time.

His grand mother was the one that stated he was born in Kenya, also in another post on this site, and as I see it...why would his Grandmother lie about it...family and all having the meaning that it does in other countries. She said that Obamas mom was about ready to "pop"...and pop she did...giving birth to her grand son. It was a few days later the family left Kenya...anywho...find the post and it too explains. Of course, seems people have a difficult time thinking "outside the box" when it conses to anything Obama does...try it...you will be quite surprised and realize that We the People got taken...Big Time.

Admit it, people...deal with it....get him out of our lives so we can begin rebuilding this Country into what she deserves to be...

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes he should be murdered for treason against not only the U.S. but treason against the world.

If it wasnt for Obama the world would simply be a better place isnt it so uh?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The apathy of America’s citizens has won over, and allowed a man into a seat of power that he never should have had.

And what powers would that be? LOL I always get a kick out of People who blame the President for everything..LOL

WHY? Because he can suggest people for public appointment?
BECAUSE HE CAN DRAG US TO WAR (YEAH BUSHY's LOOKIN AT YOU)
He can SUGGEST laws but has no power to create them?
He can shoot down a law???? um I thinks is called a VETO(es) like whens I stare at my toes...
He grants clemency??? HELLOOOOOO SCOOOTER!
He appoints and is an ambassador of the USA (This is one that is in deep doo doo)

Oh yes the president has ULTIMATE POWER!!! RUN!!! THIS IS SUCH A NON-ISSUE! Designed to keep you fighting over trivial things...

GET A CLUE PEOPLE! The president is a figure head and that is all BLAME YOUR CONGRESS!!!

edit on 12-8-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

he sure does look like it. notice how "barry" doesn't blink a lot. just look at his eyes
while he's reading the teleprompter. either "barry" is from planet gorgon, OR he is
heavily sedated.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join