It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obama has allready ripped apart our Constitution, he might as well just go ahead and piss on while he's at it. If in fact he is not born in America and this is proven with out doubt. What then? Do we white wash all he's destroyed in the time he's been in the Whitehouse, do we get a "do over"? Do we go back and give it to McCain?

I think there's really zero we can do, we want prosecute him, did we prosecute the perps of 911? No. Did we lay the blame on some one else? Yes. It's sort of a mute point, we can"t recover the billions he's spent, we want deport him, yet another reason we as a nation are in the #ter. We do not enforce the laws we have, that southern border proves that point.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The attitude that people come across with when saying things like :

"Why does it matter?"

It does matter.

"Why should we care?"

Because you should care.

"Hes already POTUS isnt he?"

Yer,illegally.

"Its only because hes a "black" POTUS isnt it?"

Hes not even a actual black,look at his skin,hes from a asian country.

"What can we do about it?"

Alot,make it clear that you know hes a fraud and dissolve the government that has anything to do with it,or just flush the whole thing out and start fresh.

"His terms almost up so why are be debating this?"

Because hes continuing to allow illegal wars progress and pass bills that are fraudulent and illegal which are destroying rights of the public.

"Hes not the only POTUS to stuff up,is he?"

Of course not,it would be stupid to assume he is,but you can stop him,thats no excuse to allow him to continue.
That will never be a good excuse to allow someone to continue their illegal actions.

Is this what is going to continue to hold you back from regaining power and control of your country again?

Fighting over the left and right or race card,again,isnt going to get you anywhere.

Yet people keep doing it anyway,are you even real people?

Have a look at whats going on around you for crying out loud.

Yer,maybe hes not the first POTUS to stuff up and probably wont be the last.

BUT HE IS STILL IN OFFICE AND IS STILL DOING WHAT HES DONE FROM DAY ONE,

WHICH IS NOTHING OF ANY USE TO THE PEOPLE THAT HE IS MEANT TO BE SERVING,

INSTEAD HE AND HIS ASSOCIATES CONTINUE TO DESTROY WHATS LEFT TO BE DESTROYED.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
His mother was a jew, so he can be any thing he wants to be. A black a jew or a muslim. obama the man of many coats and colours. Its to late now, as the damage has been done and theres nothing short of a revolution that will end this nightmare. Its all an illusion when it comes to the choice in the ballot box. As both partys are really the same party. What really matters is who us funding both sides?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And for the third or fourth time now I've asked this in this thread - where are the Visa entry stamps on Obama Sr's Visa showing he was entering the country at the time Obama Jr was 5 month old and the time this alleged trip occurred? He was born in August, so 5 month later would be January 1962. No Visa stamp is shown on Obama Sr. The records for the Visas for Obama's mother and father were obtained by Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent. The Visa entries indicate that both were HERE, in the United States, at that time.

So for any of this to be true, there would be a Visa entry stamp in Obama Sr's Visa. There isn't. Not only would you have the entry stamp for the USA you would have the exit stamp for Kenya or wherever it is these ridiculous birthers keep insisting Barack was born.

All the birthers have in this thread is some email hoax claim that "some guy" on the Web (no name given) found some 50-year old flight logs that just happen to show the passenger manifest for Barack Obama's alleged flight into the USA. It's actually a new low for birtherdom, if anyone actually believes this claim then come to Brooklyn, I've got a bridge to sell you.

The real, and only, point of birther claims like this is to keep piling on insipid claims like this to affirm their already-established hatred of Obama and see how much traction these claims can get before they collapse under their own hubris. It's funny how the instant someone injects the slightest amount of fact-checking into these claims they literally vanish like a fart in the wind, only for some newer and even more ridiculous claim to come along, then it's start the process over again with another trip around the right-wing blogosphere then onto the 3rd-party conspiracy sites before the facts can come to light that squash it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh, well hell.

If Miller4000 said it in a comments section on the web, and said comment was reported on a blog, then it must be true...
Pretty bulletproof evidence right there, where are you now, skeptics?!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
His mother was a jew, so he can be any thing he wants to be. A black a jew or a muslim. obama the man of many coats and colours. Its to late now, as the damage has been done and theres nothing short of a revolution that will end this nightmare. Its all an illusion when it comes to the choice in the ballot box. As both partys are really the same party. What really matters is who us funding both sides?

Oh, Ann was a jew now?
This gets more interesting by the month...I wonder what next month will be, Ann was a stripper scientologist?

Anyhow...even though all evidence shows her to be secular humanism with some core christian traits overall...but ya, some guy on the intertubez said she is a jew...but back to the question

so what if she was a jew...whats the big deal about that? Are presidents not allowed to have parents that are jewish? Are presidents not allowed to be jewish, or muslim, or atheist?

Nothing short of a revolution...sure...well, you get on that..the rest of civilization in the west will use voting and go with what the majority desires. Sorry, this isn't pakistan where you simply remove by force whatever the fringe desires. Make a case based in sanity and perhaps the majority of people will agree and vote him out.

And no...both parties are not the same side. The Dems have a specific union strong ideal, reps are all about the corporations. It may be easier to dismiss thinking about the complexities of the two different partys by just painting them with the same brush, but don't try to push your apathetic view on the differences to be the common understanding.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Wrong
2nd

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Honestly, I got my back hoe out the other day and I dug this really big hole just to put this poor horse into it but alas, he keeps getting dragged back out by the 'birthers'.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Does your Constitution matter to you?

Does your President's religious and political affiliations matter to you?

Does it matter to you if your President has lied to the country?

Does it matter to you if your President is committing treason?

It seems not.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Get over it people . We have an nation to fix. Obamas origin is not the only injustice in the world.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

We are not only supposed to believe that but also that it was logged that a black man and white woman boarded the plane carrying a baby. Amazing detail on those flight logs huh?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well well now lets get this information all wrapped up and deliver it to the tea party. I am sure they are just dying for this kind of information. I am sure that they will immediatly seek to impeach him.

Oh wait, they've already seen the BC and are satisfied it's genuine. If his arch enemies are not using this information to get him out of office dont you think its because it's groundless? yeppers.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So i guess the tea party does not have a problem when both Bush junior and bush senior get presidency. Does it not occur to you people that every president is corrupted. Or is the fact that Obama is not a rich white men who belonged to a secret society that has all of you soo angry at the injustice.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As for myself I believe he was born in Kenya but his mother was America so.............. I have read about his upbringing who he was taught by and his Russian interactions....I feel myself that he has been groomed since his birth to be where he is just look at the people he was groomed by.

As I see it he has already been Pres. for three years I don't think there is much that can bedone now and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Can you outline some of the things he is covering up and burying? I must have missed CNN that day.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

and there you go kiddies. another dumbass who thinks "barry" is something "different" than bush.
lol. hillarious.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Shouldnt this thread be in the jokes forum or better yet skunk works because this whole subject stinks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Keep going the party iI am sure you are going to fix this like you did with the debt limit fiasco.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Who is an American? I believe 99% of people living here (USA) today are immigrants or descendants of immigrants of England and the rest of Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Caribbean, etc... The only Non immigrant blood in this country are the original Indians. The part of the constitution that says you have to be born in US to be president is actually an anomaly when compared to the Bill of rights and the rest of the constitution. Non the less it is a part of our constitution that must be respected. That does not give the right to forgot our roots and segment our population according to where we came from our how we got here. US Passport = American Citizen.

My friend, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but unless your grandfather was a Mohican or another American Indian, you are just like the rest of us. America was built by immigrants.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't believe people still obsess over this. HE HAS BEEN VOTED INTO OFFICE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

No matter what ANYBODY says, the only reason people still obsess over this is because of deep seeded racism. It doesn't matter where the # he was born now, he is in office and is your president. We would more than likely be in the same position or worse if McCain won, since we all know that would have just been another carbon copy 4 more years of Bush presidency with the main goal being to drive the country into as much debt as possible. (Don't say Obama is causing more debt than Bush, because its simply not true).

Since its okay for racism and stereotyping, I'm going to do the same. Face it you racist ass, white trash, inbred, bible thumping #s, HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT AND HIS PLACE OF BIRTH IS NO LONGER A RELEVANT ISSUE. SHOULD HAVE FIGURED THIS STUFF OUT BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED.
edit on 12-8-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join