It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

If Obama is found to be ineligible due to fraud, then he goes to prison pending his execution, and all laws he signed are illegal and cancelled.

Nancy Pelosi and other Democrat co-conspirators hiding these facts also get hung.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Obama is just another immigrant doing a job no American will do

HAHAHAHAH! Best Line I've heard today

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Who cares where obama was born? WE HAVE A SUPER CONGRESS... Its unconstitutional... for we already have 3 branches of government and do not need a 4th...

The presidency means nothing. IF obama was not an american... you don't think they could have found another black man that was willing to sell out? there are A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN THE USA... why pick a kenyan born to be president?

Well to distract us of whats really going on... Of the true power moves being made...

Don't be divided... Don't be Ruled by the wealthy...

Move past stupid little differences so we can come together to make real reform... A REAL DIFFERENCE!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk
reply to post by JennaDarling

If Obama is found to be ineligible due to fraud, then he goes to prison pending his execution, and all laws he signed are illegal and cancelled.

Nancy Pelosi and other Democrat co-conspirators hiding these facts also get hung.

yeah but no court/jury/congress/senate/anybody will even think about hearing this because they are all in on it..How do you fire your Boss?????????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Yes.
in a court of law it does. The court of ("jersy shore" numbed ) popular public opinion;not so much.
edit on 11-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Is it really so difficult to understand how he came to power with communist/radical backing and possibly even CIA backing, or at the very least CFR/Shadow govt backing? I'm inclined to think it was Soviet Communist backing myself, and Ayers and that crowd are hard core.

Incidentally, that is why they have to paint the T Party as extremist, because they themselves are the extremist radicals and anarchists who discovered they could brainwash through the educational system, thus building up a coalition for themselves.
edit on 11-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by ManOfGod267

What else in the Constitution does not matter to you

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

It's hard to "catch" Obama at it when he's throwing money and lawyers at keeping this OUT of an open court room at a rate which buries anyone trying to get a fair hearing in public for it.

I wasn't sure in the start and I'm still not sure how valid this is, but Obama's tactic of covering and burying by any means necessary and at whatever cost is required is doing more to make me believe than anything the "Birther" side can ever show me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kitilani

You are on a conspiracy website.

It is par for the course.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
Seen this hoax done and done better already.
Is this what ATS is now? Some user posts a comment on a board somewhere and we all have to discuss the validity of it no matter how lacking in evidence it is?

You really do not have to discuss it, but here you are.

edit on 11-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgnarDaGr8
Who cares where obama was born? WE HAVE A SUPER CONGRESS... Its unconstitutional... for we already have 3 branches of government and do not need a 4th...

The presidency means nothing. IF obama was not an american... you don't think they could have found another black man that was willing to sell out? there are A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN THE USA... why pick a kenyan born to be president?

Well to distract us of whats really going on... Of the true power moves being made...

Don't be divided... Don't be Ruled by the wealthy...

Move past stupid little differences so we can come together to make real reform... A REAL DIFFERENCE!

Why pick 9-11 for a devastating attack on home soil sacrificing the lives of innocents as a preface to a war on Islam and the systematic removal of our liberties(think shoes and belts off at airports, tsl groping, watchlists, biometrics, PATRIOT ACT, etc).

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent filed and obtained a FOIA request from the government Obama Sr's immigration papers.
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Makes me think of the INS when they misplaced hundreds of change of address documents of people from Arab countries with visas or green cards.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Uh yea it matters lol. Have you not read the part of the Constitution that states that the President MUST be a "natural born citizen"? If he was born anywhere outside of U.S. territory and falsified documents saying that he was born in the U.S., then he is not eligible by LAW to sit as President and can be prosecuted. This is not a matter of him being "fit" to be President. It's a matter of whether or not he is "legally" eligible to be President, especially considering he is acting as Commander in Chief and troops are carrying out his commands. If he is not "legally" the President, then our troops could be in a lot of trouble and danger. Not to mention all the laws and crap that he has signed would be moot. So yea It Matters lol!

And the ironic thing about all this is (if he is not a natural born citizen - which personally I don't think he is), he will be the one to impose martial law upon the US citizens. A non citizen, in charge, as president, imposing martial law on US citizen. Think about that!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not long after Obama's birth they changed the law to state that anyone born out of country to 1 US citizen, then the child is a US citizen--as it should be. He should have been a native born citizen, no matter where he was born, just like birthing a foreign baby on American soil shouldn't make them a US citizen. I'm more interested in his adoption by his stepfather, and traveling on a foreign Visa. If he gave up his citizenship, does he have the legal right to be POTUS?

Depending on who is the next POTUS, there's a lot they may choose to undo, legally, in this vein .But that depends largely on what the actual documentation is, and what the Supreme Court Judges think. I can see him being ruled as a legal POTUS with some questionable documentation, solely because his mom is a citizen.

And I will say the same thing our local radio guys say about Obama. "I don't dislike him because he's black; I dislike him because he's a freaking Communist."

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Not long after Obama's birth they changed the law to state that anyone born out of country to 1 US citizen, then the child is a US citizen--as it should be. He should have been a native born citizen, no matter where he was born, just like birthing a foreign baby on American soil shouldn't make them a US citizen. I'm more interested in his adoption by his stepfather, and traveling on a foreign Visa. If he gave up his citizenship, does he have the legal right to be POTUS?

Depending on who is the next POTUS, there's a lot they may choose to undo, legally, in this vein .But that depends largely on what the actual documentation is, and what the Supreme Court Judges think. I can see him being ruled as a legal POTUS with some questionable documentation, solely because his mom is a citizen.

And I will say the same thing our local radio guys say about Obama. "I don't dislike him because he's black; I dislike him because he's a freaking Communist."

I did not know they changed the law...if thats true then what are people even worried about it for thats completely messed up to say sorry your not a citizen because u just happen to be born before we recognized you as a citizen..For the issue wan't whether or not he was a citizen..the issue for me is why when they have the College transcripts with his signature asking for Foreign Student Aid is he not being charged for Fraud and Lying at his inaguration sayin that Barrack Obama was his only name when clearly he went by Barry Sotoro or something like that during College years..Seems they are attacking the wrong head of the Hydra to me

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Hi all, just bringing my friend dead horse by so he can get his daily beating.. Nice to see us going after the real issues and all.

it isn't a dead horse if the general consensus is a LIE

seriously, why is it that some intelligent (well, I assume so atleast) people just let their minds go blank when it come to this issue?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Yes, it matters in terms of honesty, leadership, trust and decent moral fiber. When a leader is elected we put our faith in that person to do what is best for the nation. How can we have faith in someone who is a LIAR????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Well this doesn’t just affect America; it affects every other country that he has signed agreements with.

Does he sign off on the IOU’s, does he sign off where America can have their defence force. ect ect.

His signature is everywhere and if he is not the president of the USA, what happens then? He has screwed us all over. So yes, in my opinion it does matter.

His signature is as useless as mine would be if I was signing an American document on behalf of the American people and I’m Australian .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

Obama was vetted by Pelosi, Reid, and the Democratic Party. They are fully guilty of at least lying under oath.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join