It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Seen this hoax done and done better already.
Is this what ATS is now? Some user posts a comment on a board somewhere and we all have to discuss the validity of it no matter how lacking in evidence it is?

You really do not have to discuss it, but here you are.

edit on 11-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Yes and I am still not discussing it.
I am just pointing out that as far as birther hoaxes go, this one is just about the weakest. No discussion here. My opinion is not up for debate.

ok let's NOT debate your opinion. I'm up for that!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't f'ing care...God Am I sick of this...let the guy get on with his job...IF Pres Obama had his way the economy would be very much better...Bush and Blair prob tied up the Afghanistan/Iraq war for years so he can't pull troops out and poss save the US millions..
.Blair resigned...and Bush scraped through full term...They were both CORRUPT...dodgy dealings with Blairs wife and their finances...Dr David Kelly was weapons expert in UK and when he produced a report on NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ...(mysterously committed suicide mmmm he was murdered...we all know that!)

I don't care where Pres Obama was born...and we should focus on the global meltdown and let him get on with his job and stop all this sh*t....globally we are all in a mess...and the outgoing governments in certain countries have not helped and been VERY DISHONEST...IF and i mean IF Obama was born in Kenya so what?...he's a damn sight more honest and prepared to get the US back on track than Bush and Blair in their mansions and multi-million dollar speaking circuits..plus their skull and bones connections, and Cherie Blairs dodgy dealings to get her kids houses, flats...the Blairs are worth more now on the speaking circuit than they ever were in office and everyone knows they were shady...and Blair wants to be President of Europe (god help us) as him and Gordon Brown left the Uk nearly bankrupt...look at Greece -bankrupt and being bailed out!),,,political unrest in Uk and you all go on and on about where pres Obama MIGHT have been born...wake up! ...let him be and get on with his job.....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I am a white guy who picked a black guy for an avatar,

uhuh

and had a black best friend

Ya.

. I can remember getting into at least one fist fight defending my black friend

uhuh

You know, blacks can be your best friend, they can be great neighbours, they can be many things. So long as the blacks know their place in this world, they are alright to many folks. I'm sure you'd convince us you don't feel this way, but I've heard it all before. What's more, you're reduced to picking off comments from posters off of news websites as evidence that Obama isn't really american.

You don't have to convince us, you really don't. In your world, blacks should know their place, and that's the kind of mentality you and many others birthers in my opinion hold. There was once a time could have a decent debate with a man who felt that racial segregation was a state's matter, or how interracial marriage should be banned. It seems though that everybody wants to put another face on aside from just confessing and having a real conversation. It's a shame.

Is this story evidence, or anything to get excited about? Probably not.

Then why post it. That is the question.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
ok let's NOT debate your opinion. I'm up for that!

It was never an option for you.

Anyway....

Critic denied access to Obama's original birth certificate
miller4000 - 8/9/2011 6:57 PM
1 Vote
Report User I have a copy of the birth certificate. I will post this soon and then corroborating evidence barrack actually flew into Hawaii at 5 months of age with his parents. You see I figured out how to prove this because I obtained logs of flights from what was. PAN AM and there were only two airlines flying into Hawaii at that time. It was fairly easily once I found the archived records. This cover up involves major players in Hawaii and in the federal government. Believe or don't believe me I don't care. Obama was born in Kenya to father who was a communist agent trained in Moscow!

Username, claim, no proof.

Critic denied access to Obama's original birth certificate
AliceFujimoto - 3:43 PM
1 Vote
Report User My daughter was born the same day as Barack Obama was born. They were in the exact same hospital where I got to know Stanley and we good friends for a number of years. I do not remember any other babies born in that hospital that day but I remember the cute little white girl with the big African man real well. This was in Hawaii, by the way.

Full name, claim, no proof.

That seemed worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Constitution of the United States only natural born citizens are eligible to serve as President of the United States or as Vice President. The text of the Constitution does not define what is meant by natural born: in particular it does not specify whether there is any distinction to be made between persons whose citizenship is based on jus sanguinis (parentage) and those whose citizenship is based on jus soli (birthplace). As a result, controversies have arisen over the eligibility of a number of candidates for the office.

Wait. There's more than 1?

The reason, as I was told, is that people are fussing about his eligibility when the law has changed to include who his type of birth is that he was born before the law changed. As in his ineligibility is "grandfathered" in. As the laws have changed to fix what shouldn't have been an issue in the first place (his mom is a US citizen!), I find it pointless. But as we can see, not everyone agrees.

Now, legality aside, I don't want a man in power that feels the need to cover up something like this. It's morally repugnant.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by catman33
Born in hawaii SIMPLE.....
What more evidence is needed?
Pretty soon a "guy" will have video of his actual birth taking place on saturn being delivered by aliens!
Get a life u racist bastards / put the klan outfit back in the closet....

Only a racist cares about the rules, eh?..

Here's a conspiracy theory for ya.. lets say indeed, dude was born on the shores of Tardicaca.. what better way to condition Americans to accept being "led" by foreigners?.. than by being led by a foreigner?

Stale racist and outdated American rules could have denied the world of oblahhblahs greatness.. time to re-think the rules America..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kitilani

First of all, KHON TV is not "another conspiracy site."

Second, truth comes from everywhere, even un-named sources.

This could be truth, or it could be a hoax. In order to find out, we have to look into it, and decider whether the info is correct or not, based on the facts given.

Spouting off fallacies left and right does not help others in denying ignorance. Doing do diligence and crediting or discrediting the info on its own merit is denying ignorance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 8/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

First of all, I never said it was.

Sure, that is possible. Unfortunately I do not see that being the case here. What I see are a bunch of people just gobbling it up as if it were gospel truth because a username made a claim. That is sad with regard to any claim on any topic.

This could be truth, or it could be a hoax. In order to find out, we have to look into it, and either whether the info is correct or not, based on the facts given.

So what are you doing to look into it?

Spouting off fallacies left and right does not help others in denying ignorance.

Then why do birthers keep doing it?

Doing do diligence and crediting or discrediting the info on its own merit is denying ignorance.

Let me know when you start because just looking at this page it seems I already looked into it more than you have.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wait. There's more than 1?

The reason, as I was told, is that people are fussing about his eligibility when the law has changed to include who his type of birth is that he was born before the law changed. As in his ineligibility is "grandfathered" in. As the laws have changed to fix what shouldn't have been an issue in the first place (his mom is a US citizen!), I find it pointless. But as we can see, not everyone agrees.

Now, legality aside, I don't want a man in power that feels the need to cover up something like this. It's morally repugnant.

reply to cynicaldrivel

an assumption= MAKES AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME...Where's your proof?...don't you ALL think we have more pressing issues in the world than to worry about where he was born...I'm of the opinion it was Hawaii...if the constitution which you all vow in school is so important...and you take an oath...do you not think the KENNEDYS (affairs and dodgy deals) NOR CLINTONS SHENANIGANS WERE not gainst the american constitution of moral conduct...and what about Nixon and watergate affair...and yet you absolutely are going after your first black president like he is a criminal= well sorry but you are HYPOCRITES.....grow up and please concentrate on the real issues at hand right now because they are pretty bad....
edit on 11-8-2011 by Jools because: did not include reply to

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This could be truth, or it could be a hoax.

Can you just explain to me why in your search for the truth, a random comment from a unknown username is so highly valued and yet this -

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent filed and obtained a FOIA request from the government Obama Sr's immigration papers.

FOIA request - Obama Sr’s Immigration File Offers More Evidence Of Obama’s Birthplace

– Documents obtained from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service through a Freedom of Information Act request offer evidence that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

A memo dated Aug. 31, 1961 from William Wood of Immigration and Naturalization Services indicates that Barack Obama, Sr., was attending the University of Hawaii on a student visa and that a son, Barack Obama, II, was born in Honolulu on Aug, 8, 1961.

The memo refers to Obama Sr.’s plans to attend the University of Hawaii for one more year to obtain his bachelor’s degree in economics, and that his spouse, a United States citizen, plans to work at the university.

“They have one child born Honolulu on 8/4/1961 – Barack Obama II, child living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alisteastre St.),” the memo states.

In addition, the FOIA requests show that none of the Obama family were entered into the US on their Visas. In fact the FOIA immigrations records obtained indicate Obama Sr. was here in the US trying to get his Visa extended. (it was finally allowed to expire in 1964).

This thread and the claim of finding some Pan Am flight logs is an epic fail.

No proof makes this a HOAX claim.

Is just ignored?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

But not for much longer! 2012 can not get here fast enough

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

First of all, I never said it was.

mmhmmm

--people that automatically believe claims made by usernames on forums on other conspiracy sites bother me--

Sure, that is possible. Unfortunately I do not see that being the case here. What I see are a bunch of people just gobbling it up as if it were gospel truth because a username made a claim. That is sad with regard to any claim on any topic.

Which is why you are supposed to negate the points presented, not the source.

This could be truth, or it could be a hoax. In order to find out, we have to look into it, and either whether the info is correct or not, based on the facts given.

So what are you doing to look into it?

I am doing next to nothing to look into it. I am not too good with stuff I do not know about. So I read threads, and form my opinion based on the points given. For this issue, I am on the fence. Neither side has given sufficient evidence one way or the other. And for what it is worth, that is my view on UFO's as well. Just mentioned that so no one can disparage me as being a closet birther.

Spouting off fallacies left and right does not help others in denying ignorance.

Then why do birthers keep doing it?

I did not see any in this thread. If you would point them to me, I would be happy to let them know of their errors. Yours just happened to be the first one that jumped out at me.

Doing do diligence and crediting or discrediting the info on its own merit is denying ignorance.

Let me know when you start because just looking at this page it seems I already looked into it more than you have.

You probably have. I have yet to see your evidence that the evidence given is not correct. All I have seen from you is vitriol about how much you hate this thread (Edit: Your post above me negates the previous two sentences. Well played. Now I wait for the rebuttal . . .). Yet you keep bumping it by saying you hate it so much. How ironic.
edit on 8/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

I love this comment. Star for you for making me smile. It's like people actually are starting to accept the fact he isn't eligible to be president, so they are trying to make others believe it's meaningless if he was born here or not, because they know they were wrong.

I guess they just don't want to admit they were wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

I think you're replying to the wrong person. Either that or you can't understand what I posted.

1. I was addressing the issue of if he was born outside this country, the law was changed after his birth, to include people falling under this specific accusation, which makes it moot point, exept for those who believe his ineligibility would be intact because his birth fell before the change in the law.

2. I made sure that it was clear that I don't care what people think one way or another, since his mother is a US citizen. As far as I was ever concerned he was born a US Native Citizen. My moral repugnance is reserved for making false documents for something that he was never needing false documents for.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Obama is just another immigrant doing a job no American will do

doing what job??? killing america trillions a second???

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
killing america trillions a second???

You should know the first rule on ATS by now...

Link?? or didnot happen!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by Jools

I think you're replying to the wrong person. Either that or you can't understand what I posted.

1. I was addressing the issue of if he was born outside this country, the law was changed after his birth, to include people falling under this specific accusation, which makes it moot point, exept for those who believe his ineligibility would be intact because his birth fell before the change in the law.

2. I made sure that it was clear that I don't care what people think one way or another, since his mother is a US citizen. As far as I was ever concerned he was born a US Native Citizen. My moral repugnance is reserved for making false documents for something that he was never needing false documents for.

SORRY cynical drivel I do sometimes struggle with some ways of people expressing themselves...my bad!....and my apologies...however i hope you were interested too in what I had to say...as I hope you agree there are more pressing issues and some US presidents have been far more corrupt..once again my apologies if i misread your post x peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Not anymore. After everything that Muslim has done to mess up the economy and terrorize the people of the US there is a list of impeachable offenses a mile long. The only reason where he was born matters anymore is because depending on extradition agreements it may decide where he is playing prison b-ball with his Muslim brothers.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It has been since March that this claim was made. Where is the Pan Am flight Manifest?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
no problem Jools. That was only one half of my entire conversation on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join