It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So here is another story just breaking yesterday that a commenter on a Hawaii TV station website posted:

Initial comment from "miller4000" at Hawaii's KHON2 TV: "I have a copy of the birth certificate. I will post this soon and then corroborating evidence barrack actually flew into Hawaii at 5 months of age with his parents. You see I figured out how to prove this because I obtained logs of flights from what was. PAN AM and there were only two airlines flying into Hawaii at that time. It was fairly easily once I found the archived records. This cover up involves major players in Hawaii and in the federal government. Believe or don't believe me I don't care. Obama was born in Kenya to father who was a communist agent trained in Moscow!" www.khon2.com...

and:

Could you please elaborate more on what you have discovered and when it will be released?

"........ Pan Am kept flight logs and in the 5 To 10 months that pretty much were a window for his birth only a certain number of flights from Asia were recorded and passenger manifests will show people who arrived foreign passports and a black man and white woman. ........"

Were you able to obtain the actual flight logs?

"Yes"

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

So I suppose this was the trip back after he was born in Hawaii first, then flew to Kenya, then flew back to Hawaii?

Yeah. Right.

So daddy was a communist agent eh? And this guy has a copy of the original Obama BC? Uh huh. Well supposedly Corsi is looking into it, so we'll see where this one goes. But interesting, and certainly plausible.
edit on Thu Aug 11th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
His birth certificate has already been proven fake – both of them.

The man’s history is elusive at best, and remains in the shadows.

Anything that is hidden in the shadows is hidden for a reason – because there is something that the public will not like.

The evidence leads me to believe that he is not eligible to be president.

I believe that the government, and powers that be would have egg on their face if they came out and said that it was true – which is why higher ups will never let this out.

The apathy of America’s citizens has won over, and allowed a man into a seat of power that he never should have had.

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Yes - it does matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Well...only inasmuch as he needs to be born in America to be eligible to run for President...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi all, just bringing my friend dead horse by so he can get his daily beating.. Nice to see us going after the real issues and all.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Uh yea it matters lol. Have you not read the part of the Constitution that states that the President MUST be a "natural born citizen"? If he was born anywhere outside of U.S. territory and falsified documents saying that he was born in the U.S., then he is not eligible by LAW to sit as President and can be prosecuted. This is not a matter of him being "fit" to be President. It's a matter of whether or not he is "legally" eligible to be President, especially considering he is acting as Commander in Chief and troops are carrying out his commands. If he is not "legally" the President, then our troops could be in a lot of trouble and danger. Not to mention all the laws and crap that he has signed would be moot. So yea It Matters lol!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I guess this is the best and only way the 'Republicans' can get him out office then I'm done with American politics.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Agreed, it does matter!

Or at least it should...the truth is that he could probably public ally confirm he's lied to everyone and people would still just stand around shuffling their feet while they wait for someone else to take action.

+1 more 
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Yes - it does matter.

It calls into question every single law he has signed, every E.O AND every move made by HIS APPOINTED Bureaucracies.

Another words it wipes out everything done by the FEDERAL government during his UNLAWFUL administration.

It would also be the death blow of the Democratic party.

link   
reply to post by watchdog

You guys have been doing this for how many years now? Really, you think someone wouldnt have caught him by now?

The whole reason they didnt come out with the BC is because you all would do just this.. It wouldnt matter.. End of the day you just make yourselves and this site seem like a right wing hate party so small minded that it cant think past the daily enquiror on the shelf by the check out.
edit on 11-8-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   
A black guy is president, get over it already.....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Does it really matter now? His term is up.

Job is done. What ya going to do, go back in time 4 years?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Of course it matters!

Why allow a Non-American to destroy America from within when an actual citizen can do the same job just as well.

Leave the destruction of America to US citizens. It's their right.

edit on 11-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Of course it matters!

Why have a Non-American destroying America from within when an actual citizen can do the same job just as well.

Then does it really matter if he is president or not?
This doesn't make sense.
Why care? If an American can do the same. We would accomplish nothing at all!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And they have been doing the same job, 25 + years and counting.. Though if you read over half the posts here this only started when Obama took office and we all just hate GWB.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden

Ten year anniversary of World Trade centres coming up. 10 signifies "completion"

Batten down your hatches. Prepare your families.

Hey, many experts have declared his birth certificate a forgery. In all likelihood this post contents is true. But it will get us nowhere because this has obviously been planned to the minute detail for years. They aren't about to let it sink now. Please be safe.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It matters because of PRINCIPLE .

The USA demands that a president be a natural born citizen within the country . Is that right ? So according to their LAW it matters and the law has been disregarded so much in countries of the world now.

Societies go to all this trouble making laws then they dont count for the upper echelons ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well I will say this.

In the event of a natural disaster - which is declared by the active President - the director of FEMA becomes acting President of the United States.

Sounds far fetched I know - but it was an actual bill that was signed.

Once that happens, the constitution is put on hold, and martial law can take place - can you say FEMA camps?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So all you have is "some guy" claiming in an email to have seen some flight logs from 1961? No actual proof? Why wouldn't he just come out with said flight logs, instead of this beating around the bush? And of course, they going to go to Corsi first, where no doubt they'll be the only ones in existences and impossible to verify. I'm sure he's writing another birther book about it. Wild-ass claim = $$$ birther book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join