It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Just remember, that slaves coutned towards representative seats, without being allowed to vote. (Something like 2/5th?) Piss off the south by taking away the landowner's political clout, giving this clout the ability to vote, without the education to understand that every shuckster & shyster coming into town would do them any justice? Hell, I'd have a mad-on for someone messing with my politics in such a manner, irrelevant of the right or wrong in owning slaves.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Does it really matter where Barack Obama was born? Heck! I bet many people believe he was created by aliens!

Yes, it does matter. We have a Constitution and rule of law. And I haven't met anybody who believes he was created by aliens. To the contrary; aliens are historically extremely intelligent with super-human abilities. Obama on the other hand barely functions as a human being.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
So all you have is "some guy" claiming in an email to have seen some flight logs from 1961? No actual proof? Why wouldn't he just come out with said flight logs, instead of this beating around the bush? And of course, they going to go to Corsi first, where no doubt they'll be the only ones in existences and impossible to verify. I'm sure he's writing another birther book about it. Wild-ass claim = $$$ birther book.

Bingo.

There has been no real "proof" of anything the birthers claim.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This just in folks: Breaking news in the field of genetics. It has now been found that if your mother is white and your father is black you are asian. *****Hes not even a actual black,look at his skin,hes from a asian country. ******

Yer lol,havnt you heard about or seen this...?

He looks more african/amerikan than obama does...

Jaw dropping how racist and ignorant this is (hint - caucasian). But hey, let's face it we all know that is what all this birther stuff is about.....

Its isnt racist.

People believe hes a african/amerikan when theres only bogus BC's to prove it.Then you take stabs at "birthers" because they dont believe the bogus BC's and agree with your opinion that the government and media fed to you.

People are trusting the "word" of the government and media,when the "birthers" dont.
Your a idiot if you take the "word" of your government and believe it as a fact.
When have they ever told the truth?

And you wonder why?

edit on 12-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

This thread is a perfect example of all that is wrong with ATS. I went from page one to this page and this post and as usual it devolved into racism. There are those who will never acknowledge that there is the very real possibility that Obama is not a natural born citizen. Even if it were proven, those same people would find a way to justify it.

This website should be about seeking Truth, regardless of what that truth is. Regardless of your personal beliefs or political leanings. The ego is and has always been the roadblock on the path to Truth. The Truth is the ultimate "fairness". Shifting this discussion from one of a potential Constitutional crisis to one of race baiting and racial bickering only serves to completely sidestep the Truth and let the ego steer the discussion.

When OJ Simpson was found not-guilty in the murder of Nicole Brown, there was a significant sect that cheered that decision. Not because it was a just verdict but because "they" won. That sect didn't care if he was a murderer or not, they were only interested in him getting away with it. They didn't care about justice or truth; they let their ego dictate their beliefs and values. This is the same mindset that doesn't care if Obama is a natural-born citizen or not. It is this mindset that makes civil debate pointless for those who really do seek the Truth. It makes it really difficult to sympathize with their plight, as it were. You reap what you sow.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Great topic, its very important to waste our frigging time with nowing where obama was born, it might change how the FU world is going these days

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
When Obama flew into Pakistan when American's weren't allowed there...

That aircraft manifest record would also show if Barack had a ......foreign passport. To get in there when American's weren't permitted to travel there.

Why do birthers keep posting this lie? care to show us exactly why and when Americans were not allowed into pakistan?

Of course you cannot, as you know it is just a ie!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whether Obama was or was not born in Hawaii, I'm fairly sure he believes that he was.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has ATS become a place where people just flame each other and argue about she said he said. C'mon people can we please get back to having educated and meaningful discussion jeez. I will be thrilled when school starts back.
edit on 12-8-2011 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

As much as I am not a fan of Obama, here is my question...and maybe I need a better understanding, so please help me out.

Since his Mom was a citizen, wouldn't he be a citizen too? I assume they were married, but I am not up to date on that:

"For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock):

1 - The person's parents were married at the time of birth
2 - One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
3 - The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday."

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
mmhmmm

--people that automatically believe claims made by usernames on forums on other conspiracy sites bother me--

What confused you here? I joined ATS as opposed to Rense.com or GLP. I never said anything about the OP using a conspiracy site. It is right here on ATS that people are doing what I avoided other conspiracy sites for. Now here it is. You seem like the most special pumpkin in the whole patch though for that.

Which is why you are supposed to negate the points presented, not the source.

Right, it is my job to prove an anonymous claim is false, not the claimants job to prove their claim. Riiiiiiiiiiight.
Maybe if even a single point had actually been presented, there would be something to negate. There is nothing but an empty claim that has yet to be proven worth anything. That is the job of the person making the claim.

I am doing next to nothing to look into it.

Of course not. It tells you what you want to hear and that is good enough for you, right?

I am not too good with stuff I do not know about. So I read threads, and form my opinion based on the points given. For this issue, I am on the fence. Neither side has given sufficient evidence one way or the other. And for what it is worth, that is my view on UFO's as well. Just mentioned that so no one can disparage me as being a closet birther.

You seem to have busted out of that closet loud and proud unless you think your posting history is invisible.

I did not see any in this thread. If you would point them to me, I would be happy to let them know of their errors.

You must not have looked because they started with the third post in this thread. Here are more.

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
His birth certificate has already been proven fake – both of them.

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden

Ten year anniversary of World Trade centres coming up. 10 signifies "completion"

Batten down your hatches. Prepare your families.

Hey, many experts have declared his birth certificate a forgery. In all likelihood this post contents is true. But it will get us nowhere because this has obviously been planned to the minute detail for years. They aren't about to let it sink now. Please be safe.

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Once that happens, the constitution is put on hold, and martial law can take place - can you say FEMA camps?

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
ironically the biggest piece of evidence that points to his foreign birth is the joke of a birth certificate he released.

Originally posted by kozmo
It also means that every legislative or executive action he has taken is illegal and null and void. So, I'd say it matters quite a bit!

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
I don"t really care where he was born the damage is done and even if it was proven they just wouldn't address the issue on tv or in the news or during questioning after speeches...WHOOPS forgot Obama doesn't answer questions because if he was able to be asked a question some1 might ask how it is he applied and received foreign aid for schooling if he is a full US Citizen..And if he is a US citizen why did he commit Fraud and basically steal from the kindness of our Society. That alone is grounds for Impeachment so they just shield him by not letting him be asked questions.
edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by kellynap43
In history, this is called a primary source. Primary sources are the best way to obtain information. FYI

Originally posted by Pervius
When Obama flew into Pakistan when American's weren't allowed there...

Originally posted by isitjustme
Obama is just another immigrant doing a job no American will do

Originally posted by chuckk
reply to post by JennaDarling

If Obama is found to be ineligible due to fraud, then he goes to prison pending his execution, and all laws he signed are illegal and cancelled.

Nancy Pelosi and other Democrat co-conspirators hiding these facts also get hung.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

It's hard to "catch" Obama at it when he's throwing money and lawyers at keeping this OUT of an open court room at a rate which buries anyone trying to get a fair hearing in public for it.

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
it isn't a dead horse if the general consensus is a LIE

Originally posted by OrionsRage
I wonder why nobody mentions or has looked into when Obama legally had his name changed back from Barry Soetoro to Barrack Obama? If I remember correctly, weren't his school records under the name Barry Soetoro?

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The segregated paths that all you real racists took while growing up and now that stand accusing "birthers" of being racists because they "can't live with a black President."

Yours just happened to be the first one that jumped out at me.

Mine? You have still failed to point out what fallacy you believe I have put forth. Calling someone a liar is all fun and good until they ask what the lie was and you have no answer.

You probably have. I have yet to see your evidence that the evidence given is not correct.

Evidence given? What evidence has been given?

An anonymous post on a board is evidence to you?

All I have seen from you is vitriol about how much you hate this thread (Edit: Your post above me negates the previous two sentences. Well played. Now I wait for the rebuttal . . .). Yet you keep bumping it by saying you hate it so much. How ironic.
edit on 8/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

You are delusional. I never said I hated this thread once.

Let me know when you decide to play honestly and have a real conversation situated in reality. That could be interesting. Could be.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

You are probaly correct, but to hold the position of potus you have to be born here, Is that right?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I know there is a natural citizen clause, and I was reading about it on Wiki, but it read like stereo instructions to me...and I admit, my brain is in a fog today, so I am not making sense of too much today. Let me see if I can get a hold of that aspect.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

OK...here is what I found:

"The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. There is general agreement that the term encompasses, as a minimum, anyone born on U.S. soil to U.S. citizen parents. Most scholars and politicians currently agree that the term includes those born on U.S. soil, as well as those born to U.S. citizens parents regardless of place of birth."

So, if it is not defined clearly in the document, and as long as his Mother met the above requirements, then, he is a Natural Citizen, right, and can hold the office? Now, if we can prove that his Mother is not really his Mother....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So in fact it is now fact.

Look I understand how hard it is to change beliefs but this has been explored and the BC is not a fake. And this blog that says that a PanAm log showed that a black man and a white woman boarded with a baby, thats just ridiculous, is any boarding log kept with that kind of info? I mean really.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
And for the third or fourth time now I've asked this in this thread - where are the Visa entry stamps on Obama Sr's Visa showing he was entering the country at the time Obama Jr was 5 month old and the time this alleged trip occurred? He was born in August, so 5 month later would be January 1962. No Visa stamp is shown on Obama Sr. The records for the Visas for Obama's mother and father were obtained by Heather Smathers of Arizona Independent. The Visa entries indicate that both were HERE, in the United States, at that time.

So for any of this to be true, there would be a Visa entry stamp in Obama Sr's Visa. There isn't. Not only would you have the entry stamp for the USA you would have the exit stamp for Kenya or wherever it is these ridiculous birthers keep insisting Barack was born.

come on birthers ^ proof that the topic of the thread cannot be true, how can you possibly ignore the facts above that have been posted probably 6 times by now in this thread....come on...man up and answer the question

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
A black guy is president, get over it already.....

This isn't a race issue.
It's an integrity issue.

edit on 12-8-2011 by spinkyboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wish I could talk to people that believe this idiocy as I have a few bridges to sell.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank goodness an airline that doesn't exist anymore had the foresight to keep 50 year old passenger manifestos...I would have gone to my grave thinking Obama had been born in Hawaii otherwise.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Hey thar Billy Bob,

What point are you trying to make? Are you saying because his skin is a similar color he is asian? For real you're saying that? Dude, even people of the same race do not always have the exact or even similar skin tones. You need to get out more. Oh and sweety, that's spelled American with a c not a k. I guess you're not American then?
edit on 12-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join