It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who blame Obama.....here's the truth..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Its a projection mate... that what he would have spent in an 8 year term... or so the OP said earlier

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hi,

People are not interested in the facts. They want to excuse themself over being so stupid to elect the guy not once but TWICE.

Also, they dont care about the facts since it is sooo much easier to punk on Obama since he isn´t really spending all his presidency on defending himself in the press.

Obama is maybe 5 times better than your Bush ever was.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
People can blame whoever they like, but in relation to the OP, your chart means absolutely nothing. Obama is yet another disappointment of a president, and come 2012 I'll either be voting for Ron Paul or not voting at all. The thing about the world, this community, and humanity is that despite all the love trying to hold steady, there is a plight which never ends. It seeps into every-ones lives in one way shape or form. People in power destroying the lives here and abroad; this includes Obama. People with no power who hold fast to their false notions of how things should be run, tainted ambitions, and complete self-centered bigotry. This includes anyone who believes they have the right to tell others how to live their lives, and those that steal happiness without a care. Until something dramatic changes in the hearts of most people to make them realize we're turning the preciousness of life into a depressing nightmare without true meaning, then this plight.. will continue.

With that said, the OP's post doesn't get a star or flag from me. As well, I'm disgusted by quite a few the post in this thread; chances are not much can be said to sway your minds regardless.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

When people concentrate on the face, they forget about the system. It is the system which has brought America to what it is, stop concentrating on the face, whether Obama, Bush, or Douche, they are merely the face, like the graphics of your game, but behind it is a huge code, and behind that is the hardware that is driven by the code.

The reason why America will never be fixed is because they continually focus on the face. Hey, Obama's fault, no Clinton's fault, no Democrat's fault, no Republican and other deception party's fault.

In the end, you will suffer for not understanding the problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

That graphic is utter BS. It doesn't include most of Obama's spending at all. The very first thing I noticed was that "Obamacare," at TWO TRILLION DOLLARS is nowhere to be seen.

Healthcare reform is right there. Obamacare is a word the right made up and you cannot put down money spent on things that money will not actually be spent on for another two years.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You appear to be trying to tell us that the previous administration is responsible for this debacle? It's funny, you know? When Bush, Jr. tried to take credit for the economic boom early in his presidency, Dems were quick to say that all booms or busts of a particular administration were the result of policies of the previous. So Bush, Sr. was really responsible for the surplus attributed to Clinton?

Most thinking people blame Obama not for creating this problem, but for perpetuating it. He had a real chance at effecting the Change that was part of his campaign. Yet he continues every, single policy of the Bush administration, even spending more on some of them: DHS, revolving wars, the Patriot Act, the Bush tax cuts, favors for corporations, eating babies, etc.

He has done not one thing to help America. He keeps the dream dead and buried.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

The fact that you just blamed Obama for what you label the "BUSH" Tax cuts is hopefully not irony lost on you.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well i don't blame Bush or Obama.
I blame the men behind the mask

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crapspackle

The fact that you just blamed Obama for what you label the "BUSH" Tax cuts is hopefully not irony lost on you.

I made my position clear that Obama has perpetuated Bush's policies. RIF.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
ps - this is my 100th Thread so I thought i'd make it an inflammatory one ....

No offense, I rather stay in 99 than do a 100th thread supporting Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

Yeah yeah yeah.
Obviously hopping over the point.
You labeled them "THE BUSH TAX CUTS" and then hung them around Obama's neck. Your feelings are plenty clear. Hopefully mine are now too.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No ordinary plan will save America. Only extreme plans will save her.
That means Ron Paul.
Obama is ordinary.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

/TOA

Hi,

And that my man, just made absolutely no sense at all.

Thanks,

Yeah yeah yeah.
You labeled them "THE BUSH TAX CUTS" and then hung them around Obama's neck. Your feelings are plenty clear. Hopefully mine are now too.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

/TOA

Yeah yeah yeah.

No, actually you are not at all clear. What exactly are you trying to say? Bush's cuts are called the "Bush tax cuts". Obama didn't allow them to expire, thus perpetuating a poor policy. Is that clear enough?

The only point I'm "hopping over" is that you want to create some sort of irony out of nothing to continue an argument that only you are having.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well, after reading the post mentioned i would guess the first paragraph set the tone for the post and the interpretation of the rest of the post..

And like it or not, end of the day Bush Jr is the one to blame for the situation we are in.. You dont trash a house for 8 years and clean & repair it in 2.
edit on 29-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Well, after reading the post mentioned i would guess the first paragraph set the tone for the post and the interpretation of the rest of the post..

And like it or not, end of the day Bush Jr is the one to blame for the situation we are in.. You dont trash a house for 8 years and clean & repair it in 2.
edit on 29-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

Oooohh, I see where the confusion is. I only hinted that Bush was at the very least partially responsible, rather than actually spelling it out. If I'd realized that people only read exactly, precisely what's written without the ability and comprehension to read between the lines...I still would've written it exactly the same way. But just for you and others that have trouble understanding innuendo and can only see what's right in their face:

Bush made terrible policies that wrecked this country. He put into place DHS, the Patriot Act, bombed sovereign nations, gave tax cuts to large corporations, bailed out big businesses left and right, bombed sovereign nations (he did that a lot so I mention it twice), and spent money like it was his very own piggy bank.

Now to rehash what I already said: Obama didn't do anything to try and stop it, or to improve our situation. Not. One. Thing. He has perpetuated the destruction of America with great glee and delight.

Clear enough?

/TOA
edit on 29-7-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

*cheers* Sometimes context can make all the difference. Even more so in a place where people already edgy and looking for an attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

*cheers* Sometimes context can make all the difference. Even more so in a place where people already edgy and looking for an attack.

Indeed. I'll have to be more verbose for them, I suppose.

/TOA
edit on 29-7-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Well said to be honest it would be stupid to blame any of the presidents, literally all they do is telepromt read. No onereally thinks they make the decisions do they. The debt is being made by the same guys back at the factory for a number of years. Obama is only another lable on the coke can

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

These figures are all wrong...you can't count tax cuts as spending?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join