It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who blame Obama.....here's the truth..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Also We as Americans are spending way way way to much money as a whole nation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
reply to post by ldyserenity

The safeguards that were in place to protect lenders along with numerous others that protected consumers were changed by the work of Senator Phil Graham.. A man that never had a dollar in his life that came from the private sector legally.

See politicians suck they really all have a part in the disaster, we need someone who is not a politician, maybe someone who could walk on water.

Because that's what it's going to take for me to vote on someone this election. They will have to publically walk on water.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

It posted twice but I only hit the button once I swear!

edit on 29-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If someone could walk on water do you actually believe he wouldn't be killed.... I mean look at what happened to the last guy that had great ideas that would benefit all of mankind and walked on water...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

You got a point there, but it was really just sarcasm, honestly though we need someone who wasn't a lifetime politician and someone who never worked for a bank or owned one or worked for or owned a corporation we need a real representative of the working class, but that'll never happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
One simple graphic below tells the truth of why America is so much in debt..........

For all you Republicans and Mental Tea Party lot....have a look at this and if you need help understanding then phone a friend or shoot yourself......your bound to have a gun or two around ready to defend the huge pile of money you have made out of everyone else........

Have a nice day

PDUK

ps - this is my 100th Thread so I thought i'd make it an inflammatory one ....
edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

That graphic is utter BS. It doesn't include most of Obama's spending at all. The very first thing I noticed was that "Obamacare," at TWO TRILLION DOLLARS is nowhere to be seen. SOURCE. Obama also shares responsibility for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (not on the graphic) and HIS wars in Pakistan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia aren't there either.

Nor is the 1.4 Billion dollars he's given to the Palestinians, or the hundreds of millions he's giving to refurbish mosques all over the Middle East. If I wasn't about to go to bed, I'm pretty sure I could come up with a lot more; that was just off the top of my head.

Sorry PDUK, but your 100th thread is an epic fail.

I forgive you tho. Lay the blame on the Times.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

I didn't have a part in creating the Federal Reserve so I will take no blame there! I didn't have a part in electing any CIA/Pentagon Officials so I won't take any blame there! It doesn't make a difference who gets in office it will still be the same beacuse they only care about themselves and their bank accounts so I won't take any of the blame there! So I think you should blame yourself for thinkin it makes a difference who you voted for, all politicians are money hungry crooks! I would blame myself for not voting on anything if I thought it made a difference.

The voting system is a fraud anyway. It can be hacked into so easily but naive people like to think it is fair so they keep pressing that electronic button (I guess, never voted b4) thinking their vote will go where they placed it!

This is just an opinion of mine and I'm not trying to be harsh so don't get upset. I could be completely wrong!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
in terms of the budget deficit which one is worst and by how much?

That is also an easy answer. BUSH!! Who got us into 3 wars and the same time at a cost of more than 1 BILLION dollars a day???? BUSH!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I am really tired of listening to Americans moan and groan on who to blame for the mess they are in. This preisdent did this, this president said that, this president spent this and that on whatever!

The truth of the matter is that most 99.9% of Americans have no one to balme but themselves! The majority of Americans spent the last 50 years living on credit to afford things they could never really pay for so they could have a cushy lifestyle they were told from birth that they deserved as Americans. You were fed a pipe dream and you took the bait hook line and sinker. Now all you want to do is complain and place the blame on others. The majority of Americans now have 10 credit cards on average and are usually well beyond the maximum limit compared to their income. You think your kids have the have the latest Xbox and 200 dollars sneakers to keep up with the other over indulged, McDonalds eating children at school. You had to live in a certain neighborhood and have certain school area code, you had to have a new SUV instead of a normal car that uses half the gas......need I go on? In short, you have become the ultimate nation of "keep up with the Jones'" and now that the tab has come due all you can do is bitch and blame someone who inherited the same problem!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Great post, and great info. These numbers are quite alarming when you really take the chance to look at them. I just dont understand why we put money into things we dont need, it really doesnt make sense. Obama started out strong but he definitely isnt finishing strong at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm sure that out of a population of 300,000,000 people there would be a great deal of honest, intelligent, hard working people that will not succumb to the corporate lobbyist and the Federal Reserve System to choose from... We are on the very edge of becoming totally immersed in a fascist regime that is a carry over of what Germany became in the 1930s... Hitler received a great deal of financial support from bankers, oil companies Ford Motor Company General Motors and many others in the United States, including Prescott Bush.. We have become conditioned to believe all kinds of lies and many of us seem to only question those that are honest because they aren't familiar with honesty and truth, just lies and deception.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whether you're for Bush or for Obama.. or pretty much anyone that resides in congress, you're always voting for the wrong team. Remove your brain from your rear ends. The graphic and posts in this thread all prove that both of them are adding issues. From the list of lies that can be compiled from both Bush's and Obama's campaigns, I wouldn't doubt that the second the trustworthy Ron Paul gets into office, all of the promises and hopes go out the window. It's happened repeatedly in the past. Here we go again?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Cross8712 because: proof reading

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
we spend to much money.. preidential counts can easily be rigged. the whole thing probly is..
also if they go to electronic voting... how can recount electronic votes.. dont think you can...
but its just my opinion

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

If it helps at all. Bush - A horrible President who lied to us and did a bad job of managing our country. Obama - A horrible President who lies to us and is doing a bad job of managing our country.

You put that very well Blaine91555 and very simply as well.I agree with you.

Infact,i actually agree with all your posts that you have posted on this thread.

I wish more people thought like you,it would be nice.

CHeers

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dude, you are missing the point.
Bush put america already in drain but obama 'pledged' to bring it out but he just dug the ditch deeper without even knowing what he is doing and where he is heading.

the fed and reserve bank guys under bush administration screwed the economy and obama retained the same people to 'continue' doing the same?????

I don't think Obama understands 'managing money' so much as a good housewife does.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I just have to say, I am a liberal and I am certainly not fond of the Tea Party, but I think your OP is extremely divisive and even borderline offensive.

There are better ways to convey your thoughts than intentionally trying to peeve someone off. By doing what you did, you have clouded otherwise well-meaning people's minds with anger to the point where they probably won't give a crud about what you are trying to point out.

lol, if there reaction to facts that don't agree with their point of view is unbridled anger... that sounds like a personal problem...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I wonder how many tough talking folks there are in this country that are willing to pay in blood to see a change in the way things have been going downhill for the working class since the Federal Reserve System was given its charter? They also funded the Bolshevik revolution by sending trains with box cars full of American gold to Vladimir Lenin in 1918 to overthrow the Czar. At the same time companies like Westinghouse were building Mosin Nagant rifles for the Czars forces... There has to be a way to eradicate this country's and the worlds banking and corporate Masters Of War.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
to anyone who is thinking of actually believing that Obama in a victim then check this out

sn133w.snt133.mail.live.com...#!/mail/InboxLight.aspx?fid=1&fav=True&so=Date&sa=False&n=1699542974!fid=1&pdir=NextPage&paid=2ddd7091- b28d-11e0-af5c-002264c1d51a&pad=2011-07-20T05%3A00%3A29.127Z&pidx=4&fav=1&n=717564175&mid=d14f797f-b256-11e0-b53f-00215ad7dba2&fv=1
edit on 29-7-2011 by earthship35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by neo96
www.usdebtclock.org...

for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad.

that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over

and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

Having a Clock ticking away doesn't actually really help..apart from continuing the Partisan arguements i guess......however the BIGGER the debt created during Bush's Reign (?) means that unless you suddenly CUT BACK ALL spending at the time of change of President then the pile just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER.....

What all the Anti Obama Brigade seem to conviently forget is that the times of Plenty for most and excess for a few during Bushes reign actually have to be paid back later........do they want to give up that wealth......NO!!!!

Does America need to give up that percieved wealth...actually YES...........

there you have it.......... you (and the Western world) are actually not as wealthy as we like to think we are..

yup with bigger debt come bigger interest on repayments. and as the US has not been really doing that in a timely manner.. obviously it will look bad on "the clock of doom".

You cannot credit obama (and dont think he's that much better tbh) for any of this.. if iraq never happened.. obama care wouldnt have been seen as such as issue today now would it.

EDIT: And why does it take british folk to tell americans what is wrong with their country. i moved to australia from england because i could see that my industry was gonna take a nose dive and jobs would be few. people need to start being PROACTIVE!!!!! and not complacent and sitting around waiting for someone else to do something about it. sorry guys.. but its frustrating to see you guys suffer over there.. and you have the strength in numbers to REALY do something about it!!! COME ON AMERICA...

what was it you guys used to chant at wrestling matches for hacksaw jim dougan???? USA!!!! USA!!! USA!!!!!!!!

edit on 29-7-2011 by w3nd1g0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Sorry OP but I am having a tough time trying to figure out what this "truth" is that you are referencing in your thread title.

According to your posted chart Obama has spent just under 1.5 trillion in 2 years. So after completing his first full term in office that would put his spending at just under 3 trillion. So he is on pace to spend more than Bush did over a period of 8 years if he were to get a second term.

So what exactly is your point and what is this truth?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join