It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who blame Obama.....here's the truth..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One simple graphic below tells the truth of why America is so much in debt..........

For all you Republicans and Mental Tea Party lot....have a look at this and if you need help understanding then phone a friend ##SNIP##......your bound to have a gun or two around ready to defend the huge pile of money you have made out of everyone else........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fea6f8e0045e.jpg[/atsimg]

Have a nice day

PDUK

ps - this is my 100th Thread so I thought i'd make it an inflammatory one ....
edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on Fri Jul 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: What's with the anger on ATS?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thats not why I hate Obama. Aside from that, these guys are in the same bed.
edit on 28-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

I didn't say hate, i said blame..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Well, I dunno man...Do you think he is doing some kind of wonderful job?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
in terms of the budget deficit which one is worst and by how much?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just have to say, I am a liberal and I am certainly not fond of the Tea Party, but I think your OP is extremely divisive and even borderline offensive.

There are better ways to convey your thoughts than intentionally trying to peeve someone off. By doing what you did, you have clouded otherwise well-meaning people's minds with anger to the point where they probably won't give a crud about what you are trying to point out.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee

Well, I dunno man...Do you think he is doing some kind of wonderful job?

Compared to the alternatives at the last election and the completely 'mental' ones now then I would have to say that you need to stay the distance and made do with what you have.....In America there really needs to be a re-think and an attitude change amongst many of the greedy whom think money is God....

The world is changing, you need to as well and I think Obama, love him or not is actually your best chance...

PDUK

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So the whole cost of the war including the last three years is on Bush?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well, some simple math can easily remedy this BS graphic with slanted numbers in it. Why? Because now Obama is partially responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, and I am sure there are more to come. Also the numbers for Bush are over 8 years, and Obama's are just for 2. Let's see how the numbers really play out when he leaves office shall we?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I just have to say, I am a liberal and I am certainly not fond of the Tea Party, but I think your OP is extremely divisive and even borderline offensive.

There are better ways to convey your thoughts than intentionally trying to peeve someone off. By doing what you did, you have clouded otherwise well-meaning people's minds with anger to the point where they probably won't give a crud about what you are trying to point out.

Good.... I like the fact that it elicited a response from you............. being a Liberal am I correct in assuming that you stand between the two parties and have 'another way' in American politics or are you just Indecisive and unable to make a decision ??

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.usdebtclock.org...

for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad.

that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over

and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Well, some simple math can easily remedy this BS graphic with slanted numbers in it. Why? Because now Obama is partially responsible for Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, and I am sure there are more to come. Also the numbers for Bush are over 8 years, and Obama's are just for 2. Let's see how the numbers really play out when he leaves office shall we?

The Figures for Obama supposedly include Projections until 2017.............

Regarding the BIG wars (Libya - why are we there (UK & France) and Egypt ???? - you got me there)....Obama INHERITED Afghanistan and Iraq and to do an immeadite pull out of troops and support on the day of his in-augration (as you suggest ??) would be impossible and extremely dangerous to those in that situation.......

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thats your theory. I didn't care for either candidate. Looking back, I'm not sure Obama really was the "best bet".

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
in terms of the budget deficit which one is worst and by how much?

Your Welsh so it doesn't affect you.......... get back to repairing your tunnel on the M4 so South Wales doesn't suffer........and I'm going down to see my mates in Tenby on the August bank holiday as well..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by SpaDe_

The Figures for Obama supposedly include Projections until 2017.............

Regarding the BIG wars (Libya - why are we there (UK & France) and Egypt ???? - you got me there)....Obama INHERITED Afghanistan and Iraq and to do an immeadite pull out of troops and support on the day of his in-augration (as you suggest ??) would be impossible and extremely dangerous to those in that situation.......

That's just it though, he didn't even hold the numbers, he increased them. There were things that could have immediately been done to set things in motion for a draw down, but there wasn't. You cannot calculate things in Obama's term, and credit them to Bush. If that's the case Obama care is going to add trillions to the deficit over time if it isn't repealed, where are those numbers?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No one blames him for causing the debt.

We blame him for not being smart enough to reinforce spending cuts.

it's like stopping someone from eating all the pie at dinner? It's not very hard.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not sure what you are saying because if Bush for 8 years was 5.07 trillion and Obama is at 1.44 trillion after two years, his projected at 2017 should be 8.65 trillion. So that is better? Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
www.usdebtclock.org...

for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad.

that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over

and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

Having a Clock ticking away doesn't actually really help..apart from continuing the Partisan arguements i guess......however the BIGGER the debt created during Bush's Reign (?) means that unless you suddenly CUT BACK ALL spending at the time of change of President then the pile just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER.....

What all the Anti Obama Brigade seem to conviently forget is that the times of Plenty for most and excess for a few during Bushes reign actually have to be paid back later........do they want to give up that wealth......NO!!!!

Does America need to give up that percieved wealth...actually YES...........

there you have it.......... you (and the Western world) are actually not as wealthy as we like to think we are..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

and the obama defenders are forgetting the true cost of obama care and the increased entitlement spending and the rising costs of healthcare of medicare and medicaid with no way to even think about paying for it.

partisan was your post man.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Your "graphics" are just that..... graphics. Paints a pretty picture, huh?

As far as it being a chart of REAL information, only one word applies...

RoadApples.

A big bushelbasket over-flowing with steaming fresh roadapples.

To everyone else, VOTE Ron Paul!!! I'll be campaining, hope we spread the word!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join