It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun watch 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi everlasting.
Funny you should mention the volcanoes because....

According to an analysis by scientists at the University of Alabama at Huntsville, July was the coldest worldwide since 1992. That year's cool spell was precipitated by the eruption of the Philippine volcano Pinatubo, which spewed 20 to 30 million tonnes of sunlight-deflecting dust into the atmosphere.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Now this article is saying that were predicted global cooling.

Now this article below is saying global warming...

Europe is warming up more quickly than the rest of the world, and cold winters could disappear almost entirely by 2080 as a result of global warming, researchers predicted Wednesday.

Heat waves and floods are likely to become more frequent, threatening the elderly and infirm, and three quarters of the Swiss Alps' glaciers might melt down by 2050, the study prepared by the European Environment Agency (EEA) said.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/environment_europe_warming_dc

So what do we get? 2 contradicting stories from our scientists.

Global CHANGE in my opinion is caused by:-

The Sun's affect on the earth
Harmful Emmisions.
Volcanoes

Cant think of anything else but im sure there are many other things now these all mixing and acting against each other is going to have an effect on our climate,no?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What Everlasting is saying about the chemtrails is correct. I am not an expert on the issue but to answer your question tiza, what your thinking of is a contrail. That is ice crystals forming at certain altitudes as the plane passes. Chemtrails is a rather new phenomonon(sp).

Basically it is said that a chemical & or metals are added to the fuel or somewhere in the exhaust system (once again I am not an expert) then these chemicals get sprayed wherever they choose. To identify a chemtrail, basically look for a contrail that is thicker, and does not dissapate. It will actually spread across the sky. Where a contrail dissipates withen a minute. Although I have seen them take up to about 5 min. to dissapate. But the chemtrail will spread and you usually see multiple planes releasing the spray at once. Here in ohio I noticed they usually spray the clouds of developing storms. They also might spray just ahead of a storm.

When I lived in Colorado(Denver) they sprayed pretty much on a daily basis. The worst year that I could remember was the year of all the really bad fires. I think that was 2002. Some peopla have done chemical anylasis(sp) of the rain from different parts of the u.s. and have discovered a bunch of chemicals and metals in the rain. One of the more prominant ones being Barium which absorbs moisture.

Some theries that are out there are things like weather control, mind control, spraying for the HAARP antenna and to deflect the sun's rays. I heard the last on about a year and a half ago but never again. I heard that the sun is actually getting hotter. Again these are all conspiracies so I can not vouch for the validity of them, but I do know that chemtrails exist. Your best bet is to go to google and do a search for chemtrails. I also know that ATS has a few thread if not forums about them.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for that information Jmilici its very interesting, it would make sense if they left chemtrails on the theory that the sun is heating up and so to deflect most of the rays, wierd how more and more things add up to each other.

Heres a debate on chemtrails its a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
science.nasa.gov...

Take a look at the coronal mass that we ejected yesterday. We get so lucky, Most the time the spot isnt facing us when it goes.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
So yes, I have observed rather odd weather. It's August for Pete's sake! I don't even have the air conditioning on!

I live in the Puget Sound area and we have had abnormally nice weather! Usually people crack jokes about the rain we get here, but we are definately getting weather similar to LA. We have hardly had any rain and if it does the same next year our plant life will start changing according to climate. We will soon have to start growing cacti

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Jimilici,
Thanks for the information. I will research it some when I get a chance.

We are having rain now and we're due for more. I haven't been on the computer this morning because it was storming. We are also expecting more storms all day today off and on.

About the sun and the flares. I know that Mark knows this because he's been listening to Jim McCanney, but when the sun kicks off a powerful flare and even though it's not facing the earth, it will affects us. It will surely be something to watch.

Will be back later, I hope.

Tiza

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, folks, I guess that we've probably had close to 2 inches of rainfall and a lot more is expected through Sunday. Some places (not us yet) have had 3 or 4 inches this morning and are expecting more. The news just said that if we get another inch and a half, that this will be the wettest summer on record and it's already one of the coolest summers on record for our area.

Now get this, this rain and storms that are covering much of Texas appear more like what a tropical storm does, but it's not a tropical storm. This is what the weatherman said. And for this time of year he says that it's unusual for it to be this way.

So if we don't float away, then I'll be back on later. Guess I shouldn't joke about that. At present it's rather quiet, but it looks like it's coming again.

Tiza

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow, that is really wierd weather for Texas. I remember it not raining often and they would get flash floods. The ground was always really dry because of the lack of rain. It sounds like Texas and Seattle have traded weather patterns.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In ohio I have been reporting the temp has been in the 60's & 70's when it is supposed to be in the 90's. Well it went from the 70's yesterday to the 90's today with a 60% humidity. Let's see what happens tomorow.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You should change the name of the thread, it has became Weather watch.

It was a joke, so you know.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Hi, Cobra:

That's what we're talking about in Sun Watch, the sun with all these flares and CMEs that are going on is affecting our weather.

We have another bad storm on the say now.

Tiza

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Silly -

I think we are discussing that maybe the solor flares might have some effect on our weather changes

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godsent

Silly -

I think we are discussing that maybe the solor flares might have some effect on our weather changes

Hi, Godsent:

You're right! And if you will listen to Jim McCanney, Cobra, you'll see what we're talking about, all the FREAK weather that is going on in the world at this time.

BTW, Godsent, when you get a chance, go to SOHO and look at the sun. Guess you may have already done that. But they've now got something up about Sunspot group 656 or something. Can't remember the number. Now they're talking about 'Sunspot Group." Wow, it's no longer just a single huge sunspot but a group.

Another thing, I think we're already about the wettest summer on record now. Some of those places that had 4 inches of rain earlier now have 6 inches of rain. And we're expecting more. There are already places flooded again.

Tiza

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
wow thats some wierd weather.

Just heard on the local radio station that a river near where i live has broke its banks and theres 2ft of flooding!
Now it's supposed to be summer weather and its not i wouldnt usually think its wierd having rain in summer in the UK because its always like this so i usually expect it but when i hear of the weather in america and other hot places then it think thats wierd.

Now the sun has currently two sunspots facing earth but i dont think they are posing any threats at the moment they are just right in the centre have a look for yourself

www.spaceweather.com...

if you look to the left of the image you will see a sunspot coming round i dont know when it will be earth facing but it looks abit wierd there is white colouration around it? This may be release X-ray flares at the moment and could well be coming to face earth.

Just found a nice and short biography for Jim MCcanney it seems he has had some points validated from NASA.

Professor James McCanney M.S. is a physicist who has spent decades promoting his theoretical work showing that the solar system is ever changing and is electrically active. These theories have been confirmed with space probe data and prove that there are definite Earth effects resulting from our sun's electrical activity. He has openly opposed NASA's view that outer space is electrically neutral.

McCanney was a faculty member of the Physics and Mathematics departments of Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. He has researched theoretical Celestial Mechanics and Plasma Physics (for the layman, these are the studies of planetary motion and electrified gases in outer space), and has presented his theories at the Los Alamos National Laboratories and American Geophysical Union.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Ooo just found a nice site but you have to subscribe and it cost $41 for a year im not willing to pay this for some news. But you can see the headlines from the first page which are interesting have a look at the latest news.

Denver Breaks Rainfall Record

And

Cosmic Ray Link To Global Warming Boosted
The controversial idea that cosmic rays could be driving global warming by influencing cloud cover will get a boost at a conference next week. But some scientists dismiss the idea and are worried that it will detract from efforts to curb rising levels of greenhouse gases.

www.earthchangestv.com...

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiza

Originally posted by Godsent

BTW, Godsent, when you get a chance, go to SOHO and look at the sun. Guess you may have already done that. But they've now got something up about Sunspot group 656 or something. Can't remember the number. Now they're talking about 'Sunspot Group." Wow, it's no longer just a single huge sunspot but a group.

Tiza

Yeah, I noticed the group thing too! We have always had sunspots though, but I think for some reason they are paying closer attention to them - something has sparked their interest to define them a little more by creating a group. There has been a tremendous amount of activity. I have had some real scary thoughts on this. Have you ever seen a dying star? I will try and find the links I have and share them with you - they are really beautiful. Remember the pictures of the earth with the green haze a couple of days ago and how beautiful it is? Well, hypothetically, what if these sunbursts so to speak are killing our planet in a much faster pace? They are just thoughts, not theories so I hope I don't get trashed on this.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is all very scary when you really think about it look...

Recent high activity of group sunspots some bigger than earth, a sudden interest in sun spots, also a sudden interest in exploring other planets (Mars) to see if they are sustainable for human life even if not they can still terraform planets which is such a cool idea.
Chemtrails to keep the earth or certain places cool so we dont notice the enormous amount of heat the sun is expelling.
It all ties in very well dont you think?
Thanks for mentioning all this godsent it made me realise that there could be more to this than i originally thought.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi, Mark, Godsent & others,

I don't think that the sun is dying quite at this time. I believe it's going through something, though. We know that it's not following its 11-year sunspot cycle because it's way past the time that the sunspots should have stopped by several years now. Indeed, we live in interesting times.

I have copied something that I want you to read. It's from the Book of Enoch, which actually goes along with what the Scriptures teach. Just read it and notice that it talks about seasons not being in their right times. I think this is Chapter 80. This is talking about the end of days. Of course, the end of days started when Yahushua the messiah started his ministry on Day 5. It's a long story, but each day is as 1,000 years. Days 5, 6, 7, & 8 are the end of days. I won't go into any more of that here.

The only reason that I'm posting this is it's something to think about:

2 And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened,
And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields,
And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the rain shall be kept back
And the heaven shall withhold (it).
3 And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward,
And shall not grow in their time,
And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.
4 And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
5 [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west]
6 And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
7 And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
[And they shall be altered from all their ways],
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.
8 And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I live in West TN and for August it has been Awfully Chilly Actually it has been that way all over the Mid-South most day during august we are up into the 100`s its been down in the 50`s lately

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Truth_Hunter_1976]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For some reason part of the verse is missing that I wanted bolded. Here it is below. Notice what it says about brightness.

5 [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west]

>And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light. <

I just thought that was an interesting sentence about the sun "...SHALL SHINE MORE BRIGHTLY THAN ACCORDS WITH THE ORDER OF LIGHT."

So what would happen to make the "sun" shine more brightly?

Tiza

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hunter_1976
I live in West TN and for August it has been Awfully Chilly Actually it has been that way all over the Mid-South most day during august we are up into the 100`s its been down in the 50`s lately

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Truth_Hunter_1976]

Hi, Truth:

Yes, it's been the same way in TX, although we haven't been down in the 50s yet, it's still been cooler. It didn't get out of the 70s yesterday. Normally we're in the 100s.

We have the wettest and one of the coolest summers on record so far. It's very unusual.

Tiza

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join