It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun watch 2004

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi, Mark:

Wherever you are, hope you're doing fine. I haven't had much time to be on lately because of workload.

However, just wanted to let you and whoever else know that the sun is at it again. Some huge sunspots are happening.

Tiza

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the response mark, yeah i guess this is quite weird behaviour, i never knew though that the suns solar flares could affect our weather, quite impressive. Iv also read somewhere that the suns coming to an end of a long cycle in the coming years where its going to actually reverse its magnetic poles or something like that anyway? Is this actually true, if so would that affect the earth? I think i read it could potentially kick start our earth poles to reversing too, which may/may not affect us on earth big time, any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Also 2 sunspots have grown many times the size of the earth within a day or so the latest one growing 10 times the size of the earth over the weekend which is also unusual and this is why its probably posing a threat.

Howdy, Mark:

So glad you're posting again. I've just been extremely busy with work and all. I see that off and on, the sun is still at it.

Tiza

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join