It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

...imagine being able to do whatever you want with no consequence because you've successfully programed millions to be blinded and silenced with an utter saying. if thats not the power of god, I don't know what is.

but when we talk about "tptb" on this site be assured the zionist are firmly entrenched atop of the list of those said people.

the whole world over is fed up with the failed experiment known as israel, and america is the last dope supporting them. but we have no choice because our leaders are either zionist or evangelical christian nutjobs that gleefully play the dopey goyum role because israel is there last hope to bring thier fairytale apocalypse to life.

they do control the government, banks, media, entertainment, and even the entire sports world. there is no more competition between countries, economies, nor a "global economy". the vast portion of the world's wealth is now tied up in a relatively small number of peoples hands. greed and hoarding on an epic scale with laws crafted by them for them. this will be the final nail in the worlds failing economy.

in all honesty, I probably am what some would claim as an "anti-semite", sue me! I don't care anymore. I don't care about israel or the rest of the stinkin middle east. I do care however that my tax money and our troops are continuely subjected to the whole BS fiasco. if you are such a supported of all things jewish and israel, by all means, move there and fight with the arabs for the rest of eternity. the rest of the world however has long since grown tired of the crap.

"when we talk about "tptb" on this site be assured the zionist are firmly entrenched atop of the list of those said people." So true.

"greed and hoarding on an epic scale with laws crafted by them for them. this will be the final nail in the worlds failing economy."

I think our economy was collapsed on purpose. It's not part of the plan to revive it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by nh_ee

....It simply takes a brief look through history to see what this small group of bankers, with the aid of the Roman Empire, have created in order to manipulate events into mimicking biblical prophecy.
The same biblical prophecy that was both created and codified by.... The Roman Empire.
The same Roman Empire that threw Christians to the lions for entertainment.
I am not lost on the irony.

Because when one follows the money, the reason for the Rothschild power rests in their care of the Papal treasure.
A treasure under the control of the Pope.

...Zionists appear to superficially support all Jews, while secretly throwing them to the wolves....

....The people who actually order the attrocities occurring in the Middle East are not taking the brunt of the hatred, hatred that is blindly attributed to Jews.
It is the common Jew who takes this.
And what makes this even more disturbing is that the common Jew, who has historically been the bullet catch for the Zionists, has bought into this Zionist philosophy and believe it to be Jewish philosophy.

And they equate it with Judaism for the same reason that gentiles equate Zionism with Judaism.

The media.
The propaganda matrix that surrounds us like a fish in water.

I hope that more people can understand this TRUTH.

Thank you, Josephus, for this clear explanation of how the Christian Fundies are being used in this labyrinthine plot.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yes, I agree and "if you don't agree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, anti-semite."

Ah yes, the Big Three. How many thousand ATS points have those cost some of us?

I recently had the pleasure of seeing for myself how outlandish things could get. We all know those who are PC Polyannas, and while they may be irritating, it's just how it is, normal people simply accept this, and do our best to carry on. What is interesting is that a Polyanna can throw insult, after insult, literally page after page, and completely get away with it, without even so much as a wrist-slap. I wonder why that is?

For fun, try what I did! I simply listed the several most recent insults made by the loudest PC Polyanna, thrown out at various members (not just me). Of course, polite, and respectful, IMO. Somewhat like when you're at a party, and someone says something insensitive to some of your guests, and, if you're like me, you may actually call them on it, gently repeating what they said, perhaps hoping that by hearing what was said, they will see how beastly they're behaving.

But apparently, this approach is unpardonable! Immediate Manners and Decorum spanking...for me! Imagine. Next time, go to a party, let the drunks go crazy, and if you should stand up and ask for a bit of respect, try to imagine being shown the door. No wonder some finally just throw in the towel.

The PC madness when it comes to these Big Three is today so out-of-control that even a non-religious agnostic like me, with gay and Jewish and black friends, can be sincerely respectful of all, and still find himself the target. The fact is, there is a "line", and if you should mention anything too close to a truth that violates PC dogma, you will be punished for your crime.

I could give an example, but then, the post would just be deleted!

JR

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45

Finally! A definition for 'jew'. So it is a race. Not a religion. A people without a country until 1948 of course. Cool. I understand.

No, Psyko45, I don't think you understood my post. There are Jews of ALL races. The word "Jew" can be applied to either race or religion, or both. You can be a Black Jew (religion). You can be a Jew in race (Semitic Caucasian) and religion.

My post was a response to Yourignoranceisbliss:

Yourignoranceisbliss: “Actually (anti-semite means) it's "hostile to anyone of middle-eastern descent", and the Jewish tag is really an addendum in my opinion, as why would any specific subgroup be prioritized in reference to a word that already encompasses them among others of the region? I think the fact that the very definition is altered to specifically point to Jews is very misleading, since the common Jewish person is not middle eastern. Most, if not all, Jews in power today are Caucasian.”

AuranVector: "Yourignoranceisbliss, I agree that Semites are not only Jews, but also Arabs:

"a member of any of a group of peoples of southwestern Asia chiefly represented now by the Jews and Arabs but in ancient times also by the Babylonians, Assyrians, Aramaeans, Canaanites, and Phoenicians."

from Webster's Collegiate

However, both Mid-eastern Jews and Arabs are of the Caucasian race.

European Jews are generally divided into two main groups: Sephardim and Ashkenazim. The Sephardim are mostly from the Mediterranean area and tend to be dark-eyed & dark-haired and olive-skinned. The Ashkenazim are the Yiddish-speaking East European Jews from farther north. Ashkenazim tend to be lighter skinned and include blonds & redheads with blue or green eyes.

Some claim the Ashkenazim are descended from Khazars who converted to Judaism centuries ago and are not descended from the original Jews of the original Israel. (?)"

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
....By the way. The OP doesnt seem anti semetic to me. I am personally aquainted with truly anti-semetic and white supremist folk, and the wannabe anti-semites here wouldnt last 30 seconds in a convesation with them. All of these aquaintances respect me and I them...guess what I supposedly have 'jew blood' and they know it. Amazing....

I'm not anti-semitic either. Here's my first post on Page 15 of this thread:

I'm glad someone is brave enough to open up this can of worms. It needs to be discussed. But it's a dangerous topic. I would not recommend it in public -- you will be smeared as an anti-semite.

I'm not anti-semitic either. I am neither Christian nor Muslim. I do NOT have any bad experiences with Jews to hate them on a personal level. I do NOT think the "Jewish Conspiracy" has anything to do with the average Jew.

The "Conspiracy" started with a handful of Jews creating a (maybe the most powerful in the world) banking cartel.

The US Federal Reserve is one of their masks.

As for why the Jews control Hollywood, just look at the history of how Hollywood became the movie capital of the world. Jewish showmen/businessmen discovered the sunny weather of Hollywood -- perfect for old time movie making -- and moved their operation to Hollywood from the cold Northeast.

So these Jewish showmen/businessmen hired their Jewish relatives & Jewish friends into their movie business. And from that, it expanded & perpetuated itself over the decades.

When TV appeared as the new entertainment technology, the Hollywood movie studios could be used to make TV shows. (Look at how the old RKO movie studio was bought up by Desilu in the mid-1950's.)

The Jewish dominance of the entertainment industry was NOT the result of a conspiracy. Their dominance is the result of the fact that they got in on the ground level of the industry and managed to maintain their power. (It helps if you have powerful banks on your side too.)

As for the Jewish dominance of print (magazines, newspapers, publishing), consider that the "print" industry is unofficially headquartered in NYC, a town whose intellectual life is dominated by Jews.

Why do the Jews dominate intellectual life in NYC? It's not just their numbers -- it's their culture. Jewish culture puts enormous emphasis on the importance of intellectual achievement: hence Jewish dominance of classical music, philosophies (political & otherwise), law, medicine and other sciences (the "Professions").

So what am I saying here? Aside from the Rothchilds (who are conspiratorial), Jewish dominance of media is NOT the result of conspiracy as such (at least in the beginning). But it grew naturally and was helped by powerful banks WHO did see the incredible power of controlling the media.

So here we are in a country (US) pretty much owned & controlled by the Jews.

What can we do, except vent online (and God only knows how long that's going to last).

AuranVector

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

...I recently had the pleasure of seeing for myself how outlandish things could get. We all know those who are PC Polyannas, and while they may be irritating, it's just how it is, normal people simply accept this, and do our best to carry on. What is interesting is that a Polyanna can throw insult, after insult, literally page after page, and completely get away with it, without even so much as a wrist-slap. I wonder why that is?

For fun, try what I did! I simply listed the several most recent insults made by the loudest PC Polyanna, thrown out at various members (not just me). Of course, polite, and respectful, IMO. Somewhat like when you're at a party, and someone says something insensitive to some of your guests, and, if you're like me, you may actually call them on it, gently repeating what they said, perhaps hoping that by hearing what was said, they will see how beastly they're behaving.

But apparently, this approach is unpardonable! Immediate Manners and Decorum spanking...for me! Imagine. Next time, go to a party, let the drunks go crazy, and if you should stand up and ask for a bit of respect, try to imagine being shown the door. No wonder some finally just throw in the towel.

The PC madness when it comes to these Big Three is today so out-of-control that even a non-religious agnostic like me, with gay and Jewish and black friends, can be sincerely respectful of all, and still find himself the target. The fact is, there is a "line", and if you should mention anything too close to a truth that violates PC dogma, you will be punished for your crime.

I could give an example, but then, the post would just be deleted!

JR

No need to give me examples. I believe you. I've seen the double standard. Like on this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TikkunAlex
Well think about it like this, If it wasnt for the Jews receiving The Torah on Mount Sinai, there would be no America, You legal system would be in chaos if there would be one at all. You would have never have had the American Constitution, ect...

The U.S. Constitution is based on the Magna Carta, not the Torah.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Soldier on, the truth will prevail.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Most gentiles spout they are not anti-semitic yet their posts always spirial in to anti-semitism. Like yours!

Perhaps when you speak of Hollywood and media owned by Jews, it has nothing to do with whether they are Jews or not. A majority of Jews are not in high places, and of those who are in high places, there are alot more gentiles up there than Jews. So should we start spouting racism against the gentiles? You are targeting only a small tiny % of Jews when gentiles do ultimately run things and have alot more power than a tiny number of Jewish businessmen.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You seem to be well informed about the subject at hand. Since we are talking about "The Extent Of Jewish Control" may I ask you what your solution for the Israel/Palestine conflict would be? Is there one?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Most gentiles spout they are not anti-semitic yet their posts always spirial in to anti-semitism. Like yours!

Perhaps when you speak of Hollywood and media owned by Jews, it has nothing to do with whether they are Jews or not. A majority of Jews are not in high places, and of those who are in high places, there are alot more gentiles up there than Jews. So should we start spouting racism against the gentiles? You are targeting only a small tiny % of Jews when gentiles do ultimately run things and have alot more power than a tiny number of Jewish businessmen.

Can you clearly show me where AuranVector went "anti-semitic"?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by professorbiggles
i think you are very anti semitic
im guessing your muslim right, op?

Ah, again: I am an anti-Semite because I question things and tell the truth! Wow.
Now to answer your question: no, absolutely not.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

More gentiles than Jews in high places? Gentiles actually run things? Uh....really? Whatever you say.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Posting the links to the 2 videos i tried to post earlier, unfortunately they didn't seem to work once they were clicked on, possibly my fault of never using the built in youtube function on ats.
Regardless here are the links. They are both extremely relevant to this thread & they are working.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

You seem to be well informed about the subject at hand. Since we are talking about "The Extent Of Jewish Control" may I ask you what your solution for the Israel/Palestine conflict would be? Is there one?

Solving the problem is no easy task and most likely will never happen.

Obama actually offered the most reasonable idea to date, return the land back to the Palestinians from the original 1967 borders...
However, I believe that the borders from 1947 would be a better idea.
And on top of giving the land back to the Palestinians, Israel should take all of the AMERICAN MONEY that we give them every year, and instead of using it to create more weapons that kill more Palestinians, use it to provide them with clean water, nutritious food, sanitary living conditions, and an education.
Wow. What a simple idea.

In all actuality, if the Israelis were true to their religion then they would return every bit of land to the Palestinians and wait for their messiah to unite the original twelve tribes and return them to the holy land.
Like that is actually going to happen.

It seems that most of those who practice all three of the Abrahamic faiths are unable to follow their respective religion.
A majority of Jews only follow their prophecy of the return of their messiah, as "G-d's chosen" people ya know, when it suits their needs.
Most Christians most certainly do not, in any way, turn the other cheek according to the teachings of Jesus.
And nearly all Muslims refuse to kill the infidels, as some interpret Mohammed's abrogated verses in the Qu'ran. .

The problem in the middle east is not the Palestinians.
We are lead to believe that "it's all the fault of those damned A-rabs" due to the massive influence that the media holds over Western society, but the real threat in the middle east is Israel.
This is very apparent if one actually looks at the numbers regarding casulties in the middle east, Palestinian versus Israeli.
Or do a bit of research into the history of the middle east while under Ottoman Turk control.

I am not trying to shift the blame off of Hamas, but many people forget that the Palestinians had lived on this land for millenia before the occupation by the Zionist about 80 years ago.
These people are simply defending their land with the only means afforded to them.
Just as you or I would defend the soil of America if invaded by a group of outsiders.

This ridiculous claim that Zionists have to the holy land is based solely upon their interpretation of the Torah.
And it is an incorrect interpretation at that.
Jewish prophecy states explicitly that the Jews can not occupy the holy land until the return of their messiah and the uniting of the original twelve tribes, ten of which were lost to the Assyrian invaders.

Let's also not forget that this is simply a book
The Muslims have a book as well that states that the land is theirs.
This is a recipe for disaster.

Peace in the middle east is a fantasy, a dream turned into a nightmare.

Israel is run by a group of psychopaths hell bent on creating the war to end all wars.
They have absolutely NO business being on that land, but I do believe that if they could learn to play nice and extend humanitarian aid to the Palestinians rather than killing them then the Palestinians would have no problem sharing the land.

Israeli Zionists will stop at nothing in their lust to control of all the land located between the Nile and Euphrates river.
Because that is what it says in their holy book!
(more of that non-sense)

Critics of Israel have stated that the Israeli flag represents this exact belief.

The two stripes on either side represent both rivers and the star of david, or more accurately the seal of solomon, represents all the land in between belonging to Zionism.
The star of david has not one thing to do with Judaism.
As someone has already stated, it was adopted by the Rothschilds as their family crest.
And then futher adopted by the Zionists.

So to answer your question, it will NEVER happen.
Sorry.
edit on 6/1/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It doesn't take some feat of super intelligence to understand what you mean. It's like a dirty little secret that no one wants to talk about. As you have basically said, It's not only about numbers but power as well. The people who are focusing solely on the numbers aspect of it either don't understand your point or have an axe to grind.

You called it. I was going to respond to that guy on first page pretending he was just trying to understand. Then I saw your response and couldn't have put it any better.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

It's not what I say, it's what I know! OPEN your eyes!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

How do you "make nice" with somebody who has vowed to destroy you at all cost ... ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Originally posted by TikkunAlex
Well think about it like this, If it wasnt for the Jews receiving The Torah on Mount Sinai, there would be no America, You legal system would be in chaos if there would be one at all. You would have never have had the American Constitution, ect...

Its actually deeply rooted from The Torah, read this and you'll understand what im talking about.
thestateofamerica.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

But the zionist controlled US Government trashed the constitution years ago..
As Bush said, "It's just a god damned piece of paper"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by ktrip

Wow! How very predictable.

First of all, yes, I believe that Murdoch is Jewish.

As for seeing anti-Israeli propaganda on TV.....what the hell!?!? WHAT TV!? Certainly this isn't the American media you speak of.

I also find it interesting how you label me a bigot just for telling the truth! Typical.

Now a serious question: Why do you all seem to have such an intense aversion to the truth?

The New World order (the current face of the Illuminati who are really the ex-high priests of Israel who abandoned their people after Jerusalem fell in 70 or so AD) have been very busy brainwashing all the American folks to never dare question them, but truth be told, the Jewish people are some of the biggest bigots ever to live. They didn't mingle with the gentiles because they looked down on us and thought us merely cattle. But the brainwashing has worked both ways.. the average jewish person has also forgotten that they aren't just like the rest of us, but believe me, the ex-leadership still consider us far beneath them.

But the NWO bunch do have their flunkies who are primarily jewish and what is really disturbing is a lot of those you mentioned are actually dual citizens of both Israel and America. Push come to shove, I don't believe any of them would choose America over Israel. And that is why, prior to WWII and the holocaust sympathy ploy, not one single country would have let them anywhere near a high government office.. heck, they wouldn't have let them near ANY office. The jews were hated and reviled by everybody prior to the whole spinning of the holocaust thing, and were not considered trustable, nor loyal to any but themselves.

That's why Hitler locked 'em up in the first place.. he was afraid that they'd be selling weapons and goods to the other side with no regard for how that would hurt the german cause.
edit on 2-6-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join