It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Sorry but you can't just tell me that x countries are not part of x bank without supporting evidence. And as far as I can tell, the Rothschilds are a disunited former German upper class family that's been slowly breaking apart into many different groups. I see no reason to view the nations of Europe as Roman, even though they evolved out of Rome, and I see no reason to view those banks as all the same, even though they evolved out of the same origins. Give a family a lot of money and it is inevitable that it breaks up and splits the cash. Give a nation a lot of power, and it's inevitable it will break up and split the power. These are simply human things, and the way humanity goes. We rise to the top, then shatter to many pieces, each piece attempting to rise to the top again.

So, prove it. And maybe if you can find it, a list of the central banking of all nations while your out there. I could easily say that every terrorist attempt on America in the last few years was done by Muslims. That doesn't make all Muslims terrorists, nor does it make all terrorists Muslim. You have given me a single line statement without proof, and without and, or, if, not, or other terminologies to addendum it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I would have, knowing full well the genocide he has done. he's winning a war the way wars are suppose to be won. Complete inhalation of the enemy. Plus, show me the leader of a genocidal nation that they didn't clap at. China, Russia, etc etc. They clap at them when they visit. So I see no reason why Israel being clapped at means they're under Israeli control.

You have yet to tell me how a nation with the highest GDP, most technology, strongest army, and most diverse people could possibly be under the control of a nation 5 minutes till midnight on the doomsday clock. It's a laughable really, when you think of it. Can the mosquito control the elephant? No. But the Elephant barely cares if the mosquito takes its blood. It's go so much it just don't matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by plube

Sorry but you can't just tell me that x countries are not part of x bank without supporting evidence.

You assume the head of the IMF was a case of misunderstanding, you assume that the dollar against he euro was a simple case of lets work and we all can move on...seriously now...i assumed or should i say i realized this site had its flaws..but common..anyone switched on knew from the first 30 seconds when the flight attendant picked up the hazard alarm bell within the cabin that it was a green light to what is now old news....sheez..ppl....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
20 pages of shouting anti-semite and this topic gets buried once again. such a small word and term yet it wields alot of power.

imagine being able to do whatever you want with no consequence because you've successfully programed millions to be blinded and silenced with an utter saying. if thats not the power of god, I don't know what is.

but when we talk about "tptb" on this site be assured the zionist are firmly entrenched atop of the list of those said people.

the whole world over is fed up with the failed experiment known as israel, and america is the last dope supporting them. but we have no choice because our leaders are either zionist or evangelical christian nutjobs that gleefully play the dopey goyum role because israel is there last hope to bring thier fairytale apocalypse to life.

they do control the government, banks, media, entertainment, and even the entire sports world. there is no more competition between countries, economies, nor a "global economy". the vast portion of the world's wealth is now tied up in a relatively small number of peoples hands. greed and hoarding on an epic scale with laws crafted by them for them. this will be the final nail in the worlds failing economy.

in all honesty, I probably am what some would claim as an "anti-semite", sue me! I don't care anymore. I don't care about israel or the rest of the stinkin middle east. I do care however that my tax money and our troops are continuely subjected to the whole BS fiasco. if you are such a supported of all things jewish and israel, by all means, move there and fight with the arabs for the rest of eternity. the rest of the world however has long since grown tired of the crap.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ever wondered why the below video was banned removed for over two years but is now allowed to be upload and maintained....obviously unless they change their minds

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lovetoeat

I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
I have yet to see anyone really define why it is bad that Jews run the media or anything else. Yea, several have taken a shot at it but it comes across as sour grapes and then quickly devolves into argument about the Palestinians.

I think someone mentioned it earlier or maybe another thread but it is appropriate for the Palestinians. The crabs in a bucket fits the Palestinians to a T. Can't have one of them working with the Jews to make a better world.

I don't care about the Middle East except that we are losing some of the best of the next generation. I don't care about the price of gas because I only drive 4-5 miles every 3-4 weeks to good ole Wal-Mart and back. I'm retired. I really like the H.P. Lovecraft Mythos, Agatha Heterodyne, other comics and Anime. I will finish playing the cards The Lord and Lady dealt, then spend some time in The Lady's presence before taking another turn on the wheel just to see what has been going on.

Are you serious? You don't know why it is bad that a single group of people with a singular agenda and wordview control the media?

Lost for words.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will tell you what gets me, is this `` low iq knucle dragging anti semites bs...``
So any one who points out the truth regarding these ` zionists` jews christians is a low iq knuckle dragging anti semite?
Yet its ok for an israeli, to call people untermensh ` goy` (sub human) Thats a very offensive bit of name calling and the person saying it should be booted off the site.
We know there is an organisation, which will flood sites with their propaganda. No doubt they will all make a complaint. End result ? Some one gets banned and has their post removed? For telling the truth?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Somehow we have been classically conditioned to respond to the words "anti-semite" with fear or revulsion.

The same can be said for the word "Jew", unless it is a Jew who is stating it.

Funny that I can type the word "Christian" and it does not evoke a similar response.

Back to "anti-semite"...

Things have reached such and egregiously disgusting level with this conditioning that recently, Rupert Murdoch who is a gentile but one of the 5 controlling entities in the media game however very squarely on the side of the Zionist psychopaths, stated something to the effect that even valid criticism of Israel is anti-semitism.

And guess what... Not a word out of the media.

I am truly taken aback that someone with the power of Rupert Murdoch is able to make such a ridiculously asinine statement with no media outlets in protest.

But yet Rick Sanchez or Helen Thomas state that the media is run by Jewish people and they get the ax.
Both were relieved of their position.

For saying the EXACT same thing that Joel Stein bragged about in his column in the LA Times.
What a freaking double standard.

Seriously.

That is how completely infectious the disease know as Zionism has become.

But we can't forget who is at the center of this disease.
The Roman Empire never went away.

The Rothschilds are the bullet catch for those who pull the strings.
And those who pull the strings are hidden in plain site.

The gameplan is most definitely a world government and the book of revelation of St. John is a playbook for how it will unfold.
A book that was considered holy by the Council at Nicaea, which happened under the auspices of...
The Roman Empire and the Romen Emperor Constantine.

Just as Zionists are using the Jews as a bullet catch, so do the Romans with the Zionists.
The Romans gave strength to the Jews. They were the first empire to recognize them as a political force.
We are witnessing the supposed "end times", but it is not biblical prophecy.
Situations have been created in order to mimic biblical prophecy and as you have noted, the Christians will simply sit idly waiting on their savior.
The same savior prophesized in Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

All three religions were created and groomed due to the presence of the Roman Empire.
One was directly created under Rome, Judaism.
One, as in the Church, was created as a response to Rome, but later found to be the driving force behind Roman conquest, Christianity.
And the last, Islam, was created solely as a response to the decadence of Roman Christianity, but yet it still at its foundation the ultimate political creation of the Roman Empire and the focus of this thread.
Judaism.

Rome has always wanted to be THE conquering empire in the world and sought this power through three methods.
-military (USA)
-monetary and law (the corporation of the inner city of London)
-religion (the Vatican)

Three in one.
This is reflected in oh so many aspects of the Abrahamic faiths and is also prominent throughout history.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Not to worry, the majority are the same, makes my life that extra bit easier.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You know, when it comes to actions by a mob of people, like governments or rich folk, they tend to be simple. Because if a mob of poor people, such as most ATS user's, can't understand it, it's highly likely that a mob of rich people wouldn't either. Keep that in mind next time you draw up some crazy assumptions of what people in power are doing. Simply put, keep it simple stupid.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You know, when it comes to actions by a mob of people, like governments or rich folk, they tend to be simple. Because if a mob of poor people, such as most ATS user's, can't understand it, it's highly likely that a mob of rich people wouldn't either. Keep that in mind next time you draw up some crazy assumptions of what people in power are doing. Simply put, keep it simple stupid.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Assumption's. i, myself, am far beyond assumption, as you are a product of your environment given your cerebral interaction from birth. Assuming and allowing your comprehension of an analogy within a social environment based on its productivity within society allows me to assume that you have anything but an awareness of the pragmatic applications of human interaction and its influence within a structured and ordered society.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Finally! A definition for 'jew'. So it is a race. Not a religion. A people without a country until 1948 of course. Cool. I understand.

By the way. The OP doesnt seem anti semetic to me. I am personally aquainted with truly anti-semetic and white supremist folk, and the wannabe anti-semites here wouldnt last 30 seconds in a convesation with them. All of these aquaintances respect me and I them...guess what I supposedly have 'jew blood' and they know it. Amazing.

A real anti semite or white supremist will tell you straight up and make no bones about it. No dancing around. There arent any anti semites here..just wannabes. Cry babies and terrorist sympathizers. Im not a 'jew' because its on my fathers side..at least thats the way I un derstand it. Nothing against jews or any other race. I refuse to identify myself by a singular race. Im a heinz 57 AMERICAN mutt. We live in a world of violence abuse and victimization..those are the things im anti. I dont care what anyone hates or loves..just dont let your hate cause you to do something ignorant that puts everyone in very real danger.

Guess what else. I would put my life on the line for ANY human in need , wether they hate me or my blood or not. But at the same time , if someone attacks America or any of her allies (including Israel) Lifesaving will turn to lifetaking in a heartbeat. (in the line of official duties of course).

Im for true liberation of the Palestinean peoples, cant wait for it. It will happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think that after a couple of thousand years of being a minority tribe, living in land controlled and primarily populated by people of different tribes, Jewish people have had to learn to put out more effort to be accepted, and to succeed and thrive, so they have developed for the most part into a culture of over achievers. This is why people who identify themselves as Jewish tend to place themselves in highly visible positions of accomplishment like media, law, medicine, and science.

So the real problem with Jews is that they are a bunch of dang over achievers.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Things have reached such and egregiously disgusting level with this conditioning that recently, Rupert Murdoch who is a gentile but one of the 5 controlling entities in the media game however very squarely on the side of the Zionist psychopaths, stated something to the effect that even valid criticism of Israel is anti-semitism.

Murdoch is Jewish, this is well-established.

Five for five.

Mystery solved.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Murdoch is Jewish, this is well-established.

Five for five.

Mystery solved.

Thank you for correcting me JR MacBeth. I was under the impression that he was a Christian Zionist.

That is why I love ATS.
I learn something new everyday.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

...1919: Jews insure Germany’s humiliation with their Treaty of Versailles.

The Jew Bernard Baruch advises Wilson at the conference. The Jew Phillip

Sassoon, the Parliamentary Private Secretary, advises Lloyd George. The

Jew, Georges Mandel, (aka Louis Rothschild), French Minister of the

Interior, advises Georges Clemenceau.

Sources: New History of the Jews, Eustace Mullins;
The Rothschilds, Frederick Morton;
History of Central Banking in Great Britain, John Harold Wood.

Thanks, nh_ee, for that tidbit of history, it explains so much.

There's a book entitled "Disenchantment" (1922) written by C.E. Montague (a "gentleman ranker" -- educated at Cambridge but ENLISTED in the British Army -- survived four years on the Western Front).

Montague was at Versailles when the treaty was being hammered out.

In 1919, Montague wrote that the Treaty of Versailles was so grossly unfair to Germany that it ENSURED another war.

I did not know that the (most important) heads of state, had Jewish advisors at Versailles.

It explains much.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't believe in structured and ordered societies. And I by far don't care for people trying to sound smart with many words by ultimately saying nothing. Do tell. What exactly is it you are saying?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

How can people be liberated from other people when they both are an invention of their conquers? Those who have controlled the land for eons invented Palestine and Israel for a very simple reason. While two nomadic fools fight, you get to take everything important. So how can they be liberated when what they would be liberated into is a lie?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

I hate to say it, but I sort of see this becoming more a problem every day. Political correctness beats us all over the heads continually, no where to turn, unless you accept marginalization.

Adding to this powerful tool being so successfully used against us, is the constant war being waged, where PC is but one weapon, among many...

... The fact is, they don't need a cyber Boot on our faces quite yet. They can stuff cyber-socks in our mouths all day long, and they seem to be working just fine.

Yes, I agree and "if you don't agree with me, you're a racist, homophobic, anti-semite."

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join