It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by xuenchen

Rupert Murdoch Jewish ??
can anyone shoot this down?
from an article no longer available - it has been 404'd
i had a partial copy for an essay.
take it with a grain of salt .. or a shot of whiskey ! ,,, your choice.

No, but you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist..

Personally I don't believe Jews are the problem..
It's the agenda of Zionists that is..

Yes, that's true -- the Zionists appear to be the "bad guys" in this story, but the Jews (whether Zionist or not) clearly dominate our society. They are a minority and yet they dominate the most important aspects of our lives.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

...Heck!! the website you are posting on now is run by a administrator Jew who allows you to speak here. You should be thankful to us that we are letting you speak.

That explains why this thread was thrown in the same bin as
"Shocking Photos: Elvis' Three-headed Alien Love-Child."

We're here, we're superior....deal with it.
...Israel's only real fault is how we have not got rid of the parasitic palestinians.

The Nazis would be so proud.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sternblut
You will only be attacked for revealing the truth.

I agree with you there is definitly something to this, no one can deny it and it's written on the walls. But no one wants to say it, and that's because everyone is like 'omg he just said jews, oh #. ' I swear its worse to accuse the jews of anything than it is to say N**ger, and that's a powerful word.

I was reading your thread and I find that as much as ATS is 'extreme' and 'on the edge' with new information, the subject of the jews, race, and anything that has to do with leaving someone out seems to be a touchy subject.
If you look at the 'RH negatives threat from extraterrestrials' thread, 98% of the 75 pages of replies are by people who are NOT RH Negative blood types and are completely scared that they might be missing something. I am RH negative and I've known that I'm only here for a temporary amount of time, I've known this my whole life.

People are scared of things they do'nt understand. And the jews and their complete stranglehold is one of them....

Starblood, I'm going to have to look up that ET thread -- sounds very interesting.

But you're right, how can anyone NOT notice that this Jewish minority controls everything of importance in our world? And we are punished severely for asking WHY?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to Jehovah_Yahweh

Well, at least you're in Zion, good place for you probably.

Do you think your post really helps Jews, or hurts them? You repeat the same nauseating claim, that Jews are special ("superior" is your term actually), and that the rest of the world is therefore just jealous. Doesn't that get old?

Yeah, I don't think the Nazis calling themselves "The Master Race" helped their popularity either.

You put your cards on the table, you apparently hate white people, calling them lazy and stupid. So how can that help your credibility? Sounds just as bad as those who attack all Jews, because of bad behavior by some Jews.

But one thing you said (at least) I will agree with: White people have little cohesiveness. And in comparison to Jews, well, there is no comparison (unless you go back to Nazi Germany of course).

This statement from Jehovah-Yahweh is so strange. It's not only racist, but most Jews ARE of the "White" race. There are many categories of "White" or Caucasian.

Let's go with your assertion for a minute, see where it leads. Jews are a very cohesive people, much more so than the rest of the disorganized mob, by all appearances.

Is this a 'good' thing, or a 'bad' thing?

It could be either, but it surely represents an Achilles Heel for Jews, who can be so easily kept in line, by their own.

You see, long before Political Correctness became so ugly throughout the Western world, there was already a shall we say "seminal" version of it quite virulent amongst Jews. If a Jew stepped out of line, BAM! Another Jew would step in and say something like, "Is that the way your mother raised you?! For shame!!"

This powerful force used to keep the flock in control was recognized quite a while ago. If such a thing wasn't there, Zionism wouldn't even be possible. But it's here, maybe we should "deal with it", as you say.

Let's take another step back. Before Hertzl. Before Rothschild even. Could there have been anyone "else" who might have taken notice of this interesting Jewish trait?

Hmmm...

Do you mean the Romans?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh
We're here, we're superior.... deal with it.

It will be dealt with ... in ways you can't even imagine.

Peace be with you,

AllIsOne

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TikkunAlex

Is this a joke post? The world would very likely be a utopia without the influence of the core religions.

Please take your religious fanaticism somewhere else, you and others like you have held the people, the planet and everything on it back.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Do you mean the Romans?

Regarding "who" else might have recognized Jewish traits, besides their own, I realize there are various theories, not the least of which was brought out in that epic thread "All Roads Lead to Rome". But probably Josephus could better comment on that specifically.

Personally, I'm not sure we "need" to go that far back, although it could be the case I suppose.

My own ideas on this are not popular with anyone, and really don't make anyone happy. This is an issue where most people are OK saying "Hurray for our side!", and usually won't look beyond the "sides" that seem to be available.

I actually tend to agree with those Jews who have been sounding the alarm for decades, and realize that they have been "harnessed" for purposes that are not likely to end well for them. This issue goes beyond the typical Zionist vs. Jew dichotomy, mainly because it goes back a lot further than modern Zionism.

Basically, just as Orwell told us, strength may be weakness. In this case, it's not exactly "double-speak", but rather the true condition the Jews find themselves in. Their principle "strength" is their IDENTITY (which leads to the cohesiveness that Jehovah_Yahweh mentioned). This identity has been centuries in the making, and it evolved very much independent of any particular "nation" we normally think of. In fact, Jews are a "nation", in the truest sense of that word.

The loyalty the Jew feels toward his "kin" is very much like that which we may feel for our own families. Maybe that's still too much, but certainly a bit like Sicilians, or even how blacks often feel about themselves, calling each other "brother" (for example), especially when up "against" the perceived "enemy". For blacks, could be the enemy is the white establishment. For Jews, the "enemy" becomes anyone who might oppose, or be against their common interests.

Here's where it gets tricky. This immensely powerful Jewish identity, centuries in the making, with holy books, and traditions and mythologies, and history to go along with it, is very easily "herded" as a result. Powerful Jewish families, like the Rothschilds, know this all too well.

This became a "springboard", abused primarily through their own leaders, I believe, to launching the a new supranational empowered Jewish "community", that transcended whatever borders they were in. Certainly, the "holocaust" played it's part, and the momentum continued. Then, add a "homeland", Israel, and it isn't surprising we see what we see today.

But I don't think it's wrong to wonder about "who" exactly mobilized this force to begin with. Notice above that I mention that Jewish identity was something utilized by their own leadership, but perhaps we should ask if there is yet another "someone", who used their existing power, to "enlist" you might say, the Jewish "nation", through their power over key Jewish leaders.

If you think about it, it wouldn't be so "hard" to do, considering how vulnerable the Jews were to this kind of maneuver to begin with.

Here we could get into the history of the last two hundred years especially, but it's probably too much for this thread. What I see is that Jews have been unwittingly "harnessed", put into the battle, very much in harm's way, for specific purposes. Their key strength was never exactly a secret after all, and it was likely identified centuries ago as a force that would eventually come to play a pivotal role, that could so easily fit in with religious scriptures, already deployed worldwide.

You see how this makes no one happy? The Jews are duped (they don't like considering that), and those who prefer a tidy little explanation aren't exactly happy either, since the Jews simply "must" be at the bottom of it all. In between we might even find the bewildered "religious" person, somehow, against all odds, convinced of the blatant propaganda in Jehovah_Jahweh's avatar, "Bless Israel, and YOU will be blessed!" All "sides" of course agree on one thing: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

JR

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I always keep in my mind that not all Jews are Rothschilds and their ilk.

I do think that many of the Jewish people in Israel today are very similar to the Jewish who chose or had to remain in Europe just before and during WW2.

Their news and information is also censored by their Government and Netanyahu, whom is a staunch Zionist. They are the ones having to deal with setting up Israel and facing the bombers and rockets. Its their blood that will be mingled with the Arabs if Netanyahu decides he wants to expand his borders. The Zionists won't set up their comfortable chairs in Israel till the coast is clear - if that happens, bearing in mind the small number of Jews compared to their Arab neighbours, some of which will have arms acquired via the same manufacturers who supply Israel. The Zionist agenda perhaps doesn't bode well for the average Jew in Israel in the near future.

The other point I would make is aptly demonstrated by Bernie Madoff. He has full-blown the 'superiority gene' stamped across his forehead. His talent for stealing, it should be remembered, was quite indiscriminatory re Gentiles or Jews and their charities. With rotten superiority genes that suck out other people's hard earned savings and charities, he put the art of stealing from your own (as well as everyone else) up to a level not many others, regardless of race achieve. One hopes the old superiority gene in a few, which dogged the Jewish people throughout history doesn't rise up and bite the butt off the majority of Jews in the future Israel if that ever happens.

Israel gets terrific aid from abroad, but without that aid, how many would chose to stay in a country that could not afford to give them the best research and work facilities. Pull the Dollar and Israel could change. - and become a bit like Britain where we have more Jewish people aged over 40 than under.

I think the will to change things like Zionist run governments outside of Israel is coming in fast and people are looking at ways to leave parts of the system that offends them. I would wonder whether Jewish control will last much longer now its been exposed.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

I do think that many of the Jewish people in Israel today are very similar to the Jewish who chose or had to remain in Europe just before and during WW2.

Their news and information is also censored by their Government and Netanyahu, whom is a staunch Zionist. They are the ones having to deal with setting up Israel and facing the bombers and rockets. Its their blood that will be mingled with the Arabs if Netanyahu decides he wants to expand his borders. The Zionists won't set up their comfortable chairs in Israel till the coast is clear - if that happens, bearing in mind the small number of Jews compared to their Arab neighbours, some of which will have arms acquired via the same manufacturers who supply Israel. The Zionist agenda perhaps doesn't bode well for the average Jew in Israel in the near future.

The other point I would make is aptly demonstrated by Bernie Madoff. He has full-blown the 'superiority gene' stamped across his forehead. His talent for stealing, it should be remembered, was quite indiscriminatory re Gentiles or Jews and their charities. With rotten superiority genes that suck out other people's hard earned savings and charities, he put the art of stealing from your own (as well as everyone else) up to a level not many others, regardless of race achieve. One hopes the old superiority gene in a few, which dogged the Jewish people throughout history doesn't rise up and bite the butt off the majority of Jews in the future Israel if that ever happens.

Israel gets terrific aid from abroad, but without that aid, how many would chose to stay in a country that could not afford to give them the best research and work facilities. Pull the Dollar and Israel could change. - and become a bit like Britain where we have more Jewish people aged over 40 than under.

I think the will to change things like Zionist run governments outside of Israel is coming in fast and people are looking at ways to leave parts of the system that offends them. I would wonder whether Jewish control will last much longer now its been exposed.

Lynda, nice to see someone thinking it through.

But, I wouldn't stop at Zionism, or the amount of control they seem to have.

I totally agree with you that things do not bode well for Israel. But what is the Zionist agenda then, if they have seemingly put so many Jews in harm's way, in their own homeland?

Sure, people have thought about different reasons, why they seem so willing to sacrifice their own, and many will point out that this is exactly what already happened in WW2, with the "lesser brethren" being sacrificed to ensure that there would be sufficient outrage and sympathy, to ensure Israel would be accepted.

But, taking a step back, doesn't it seem almost insane, to have so many people willingly move to a dangerous place, where they are hopelessly outnumbered, and where the demographics of the area will eventually doom your grandchildren? It sounds almost absurd, but this is precisely the "mission" that Israeli Jews have signed up for!

Ordinarily, you wouldn't ever be able to get people to volunteer for something like the Israeli experiment, but "whoever" was behind the ingenious move, knew the Jewish people all too well, and so, they were deployed. Dead center, an interesting military counterpoint that balances a very Arab part of the world, with Western interests.

People need to go beyond the usual, and actually begin to see what should be "obvious". But alas, if even the average "superior" Jew can't see how they're being played, then why should anyone else?

JR

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

I think the Greeks and Romans would also strongly disagree with TikkunAlex

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I actually tend to agree with those Jews who have been sounding the alarm for decades, and realize that they have been "harnessed" for purposes that are not likely to end well for them. This issue goes beyond the typical Zionist vs. Jew dichotomy, mainly because it goes back a lot further than modern Zionism.

AuranVector: I don’t think this is going to end well for the Israelis either. It’s common sense. When you consider that about 40% of all Jews in the world have been gathered into one small country surrounded by implacable enemies –- this is not a recipe for a happy ending.

My understanding is that the Rothschilds hijacked the Zionist cause for their own purposes. The Rothschilds have been involved in the Mid-East oil industry from its beginning and had every reason to establish a satellite there. And then there’s the endless war, if you don’t mind your money soaked in blood.

...Their principle "strength" is their IDENTITY (which leads to the cohesiveness that Jehovah_Yahweh mentioned). This identity has been centuries in the making, and it evolved very much independent of any particular "nation" we normally think of. In fact, Jews are a "nation", in the truest sense of that word.

The loyalty the Jew feels toward his "kin" is very much like that which we may feel for our own families. Maybe that's still too much, but certainly a bit like Sicilians …. For Jews, the "enemy" becomes anyone who might oppose, or be against their common interests.

Here's where it gets tricky. This immensely powerful Jewish identity, centuries in the making, with holy books, and traditions and mythologies, and history to go along with it, is very easily "herded" as a result. Powerful Jewish families, like the Rothschilds, know this all too well.

This became a "springboard", abused primarily through their own leaders, I believe, to launching the a new supranational empowered Jewish "community", that transcended whatever borders they were in. Certainly, the "holocaust" played it's part, and the momentum continued. Then, add a "homeland", Israel, and it isn't surprising we see what we see today.

But I don't think it's wrong to wonder about "who" exactly mobilized this force to begin with. Notice above that I mention that Jewish identity was something utilized by their own leadership, but perhaps we should ask if there is yet another "someone", who used their existing power, to "enlist" you might say, the Jewish "nation", through their power over key Jewish leaders.

AuranVector: OMG, you don’t mean David Icke’s Reptilians. Oh no, we’re all going to die! (just joking)

I can believe that SOME Jews have a strong sense of identity forged in persecution. But I’m sure there are just as many without a strong ethnic identity – those who have assimilated into the American secular mainstream. I’m not convinced that they’re all that “herdable.”

I suspect the average Jew is as clueless as the average (non-Jew) American about what Israel is about. Most have swallowed the official lie.

So do you know “who” (if they exist) the “Master Plotters” (using the Jews for their own infernal purposes) are?

Here we could get into the history of the last two hundred years especially, but it's probably too much for this thread. What I see is that Jews have been unwittingly "harnessed", put into the battle, very much in harm's way, for specific purposes. Their key strength was never exactly a secret after all, and it was likely identified centuries ago as a force that would eventually come to play a pivotal role, that could so easily fit in with religious scriptures, already deployed worldwide.
...All "sides" of course agree on one thing: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

AuranVector: So who is running the game? What exactly is the final goal? The massacre of nearly half the Jews in the world? And for what purpose? Holocaust Redux?

edit on 2-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We don't know who is running the game.
Fundamentally, you have to look at who controls the money. Even then, you don't know who controls the high paid puppets that entertain us.
But you get really close when you start looking at the central banks.
Israel just happens to be a country founded by this very group. A vacation home if not a primary residence.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Individually, i love each and every one of you...

as a whole....YOU SUCK.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

AuranVector: Bernie Madoff is a sociopath. He wanted his golden toilet bowls no matter what it cost other people. I would not blame this sociopathic sense of entitlement to a mythical “superiority gene.” Madoff had such excellent credentials, he seemed so trustworthy – that’s why he could steal on such a huge scale.

AuranVector: Israel could not survive without US support. And that support will never be withdrawn without the approval of the Zionists who own the Federal Reserve.

The Zionist-supporting Rothschilds banking cartel are NOT going to be rooted out of our system. They own us. They own the Congress. They decide which Republicrat candidates are going to run for President. They own the judicial system. They own the corporations. They own the media – communications. It’s done.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

My understanding is that the Rothschilds hijacked the Zionist cause for their own purposes. The Rothschilds have been involved in the Mid-East oil industry from its beginning and had every reason to establish a satellite there. And then there’s the endless war, if you don’t mind your money soaked in blood.

We have to start before Hertzl, before Zionism per se. Zionism came after Marx. Marx was a Rothschild hired gun. It's not a coincidence that Zionism includes socialism. So, it's not that Zionism was hijacked, not at all, it was part of a complimentary "set" of socio-economic philosophic ideas that came to dominate the scene. Of course, saying "came to", sort of implies they did so almost naturally, which is not the case at all. These are revolutionary ideas that were unleashed upon humanity, with a purpose.

AuranVector:...I can believe that SOME Jews have a strong sense of identity forged in persecution. But I’m sure there are just as many without a strong ethnic identity – those who have assimilated into the American secular mainstream. I’m not convinced that they’re all that “herdable.”

I suspect the average Jew is as clueless as the average (non-Jew) American about what Israel is about. Most have swallowed the official lie.

This isn't actually about "some" Jews, because if you buy into the notion that there is such a thing as a Jewish "nation", then it's about that nation (not to confuse the modern state of Israel here of course). The Jewish "nation", in this sense, enjoys perhaps one of the strongest identities of any peoples today, and it has nothing to do with particular people being "persecuted". The "identity" is literally a separate "entity", if you want to go that far.

As for Jews that have been assimilated, they are not relevant to this situation. To the extent that they have assimilated, they are no longer a part of this distinct "nation" I speak of.

Is the average Jew clueless? Probably! The average person is clueless, so no big difference. Obviously, this is important when it comes to some of the pathetic attempts to assign some mass culpability. It's more complicated than that, and quite frankly, the more I have looked into this issue, over so may years, the more I see that we are all being played, to some extent.

So do you know “who” (if they exist) the “Master Plotters” (using the Jews for their own infernal purposes) are?

AuranVector: So who is running the game? What exactly is the final goal? The massacre of nearly half the Jews in the world? And for what purpose? Holocaust Redux?

I wouldn't want to get into the whole "holocaust" thing, but in some ways it's useful to at least try to think outside the box, and for those who believe there were many Jewish victims in this past century of mayhem, they might think twice about why Jews would want that. Again, sure, I get the whole thing about sacrificing some of the brethren for the greater cause, and most sincerely believe that Israel might never have been, if not for that level of sacrifice.

But perhaps there's a bigger picture here. Just as so many Christian soldiers were nothing but cannon fodder, in this last ugly century of bloodshed, so too might Jews be considered cannon fodder, by the very same people, who have conveniently remained behind the scenes, while the bodies stacked up everywhere.

Just "who" is it that has so little regard for...ANYONE?

I ask this sincerely. Historically speaking, can we look back, and see a "clue" perhaps?

I realize that there are plenty of people who have concluded there is no answer we will ever find. I realize that many feel no hope, at this juncture.

But "what if", the answer had been staring us in the face all along?

JR

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This is a response to the question "who noticed the herd mentality in Judaism and put it to good use?"
Or "who is responsible for throwing the Jews to the Lions?"
I paraphrased the question JR, so please either forgive me or correct me if I misinterpreted.

Any and all comments that I might make regarding this issue are pure speculation.
Granted it is speculation based upon the historical record and the work of others, but the end result is pure speculation.

This is a topic that I would prefer to defer to the author of the Rome thread itself.
But that is no longer a possibility, so I will offer my own personal viewpoint.
A viewpoint that is strikingly similar to yours.

The Jews have long been divided into two very specific classes: the priests and the common Jew.
The priest classes were, in essence, the overlords of the Israelites.
Although the Israelites of both kingdoms did have a King, the true wealth and power rested with the priests.

However, in my very humble opinion, the role of the priest classes in Judaism has been usurped by the Zionists.

The Zionists could be from the same basic bloodline as the original priest classes.
And this is, more or less, Bill Cooper's take on the mystery religion of Babylon.
Or perhaps, the priest classes could have been usurped through the intermarriage of the Khazars of Central Asia.
Thus giving birth to modern day Zionism.

I am of the belief that the Zionists can trace their lineage to the mystery religions.
Because, supposedly, at the heart of the mystery religion lies the Kabbala and the practice of Gematria.
Anyhoo...

As I have stated, the most widely accepted view concerning the creation of the Torah is the documentary hypothesis.
This hypothesis states that the Torah was not written by Moses, contrary to popular belief, but it was written by the Jewish priests of the Northern and Southern kingdoms (aka Israel and Judah).

These priests relied upon the oral tradition of created stories and these stories made the people of each kingdom reverent to the priests. These are the same stories that are now found in the Torah.
The priests were seen as the ultimate conduit between the common people and God because they were responsible for maintaining Mosaic Law. Actually, let me rephrase that.
The priests were responsible for both leading and practicing the RITUALS that were the conduit between the Israelites and God. Rituals that are found in the Torah and are the foundation of Mosaic Law.
And these rituals relied heavily upon sacrifice.
And it was fully acceptable for these sacrifices, which were predominantly of the meat variety, to be consumed by the priests upon their offering in each ritual.
(the only exception to this was a "burnt offering").

The priests also collected gold and silver for maintaining the ritual bath that Jews were expected to use to purify themselves before entering the temple.

(For those familiar with the Bible, Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple because they were in league with the priests. Both the priests and money changers were making money off of the Israelites who were simply trying to practice the necessary rituals of Mosaic Law. The Romans required all money in conquered nations to be Roman money and in order to take part in the ritual bath necessary to enter the temple, silver temple currency, shekels, were required.

The exact behavior of the money changers is not knowm, but it is generally agreed upon that they either had a monopoly on the exchange rate and would fluctuate this rate upon the initial trade from Roman currency to shekels and then change it once again when the Israelites would leave and trade shekels for Roman currency... Or the money changers were charging fees for their service of exchange, bank fees They were making money as the Israelites came in and when they left. Both times. Sound familiar?)

So... without needing to give a ridiculous amount of detail, suffice it to say that the priests were living large.

Interestingly, the temple priest Caiaphas was responsible for leveling the charge that lead to the crucifiction of Jesus.
According to the bible, Jesus was really messing with the religious order that gave the priests their wealth and power, and Caiaphas, being the chief priest of the temple, was responsible for putting a stop to this.
But I am getting off track. Where were we?

The oral tradition that was passed down through this priesthood was the foundation of the original religion of Abraham, Judaism.
It was this oral tradition that allowed the priests to maintain their voodoo brainwash on the people of Israel.

And this oral tradition was incredibly similar in both the Northern and the Southern kingdoms.
The priests of both kingdoms preached out of the same playbook, so to speak, but some differences did exist and these differences eventually made it into the Torah.

It was these differences that lead to the formation of the documentary hypothesis.
In hermeneutics the differences are known as doublets. Doublets are two different narratives of the same story.

The most glaring doublet is found in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.
The Torah (or Bible or Pentateuch or whatever) contains TWO different creation stories. Yes.
In Genesis 1 God creates both man and woman simultaneously, but yet in Genesis 2 God first creates Adam and then creates Eve out of Adam's rib.
In fact, in Genesis 2, it states explicitly that no man walked the earth until God made Adam and then created Eve out of Adam's rib.
This is somewhat confusing considering that God had already made both man and woman simultaneously in Genesis 1.
A doublet. One story told by the priests of the Southern kingdom and one by the priests of the Northern kingdom.
For a further explanation, wiki "documentary hypothesis".

I know that this is a lot of information, but the point to this is that the priest class were singly responsible for the stories that eventually made up the Torah.
The same stories that gave the priest classes power over the common Jew, the Israelites.
And that power was the knowledge of how to manipulate their most basic desire, knowledge of how to please God.

And the priests used that knowledge to fill their pockets with gold and silver, and their stomachs with sacrificed meat.

I have to take a break, but I would think that the readers would be able to see where I am going with this.

Edit to add:

Rome plays the largest part in my next post, but I had to lay the groundwork as to why Judaism was so agreeable as a foundation for the new religion of Rome.
Christianity.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

AuranVector: I don’t think this is going to end well for the Israelis either. It’s common sense. When you consider that about 40% of all Jews in the world have been gathered into one small country surrounded by implacable enemies –- this is not a recipe for a happy ending.

...Their principle "strength" is their IDENTITY (which leads to the cohesiveness that Jehovah_Yahweh mentioned). This identity has been centuries in the making, and it evolved very much independent of any particular "nation" we normally think of. In fact, Jews are a "nation", in the truest sense of that word.

The loyalty the Jew feels toward his "kin" is very much like that which we may feel for our own families. Maybe that's still too much, but certainly a bit like Sicilians …. For Jews, the "enemy" becomes anyone who might oppose, or be against their common interests.

AuranVector: OMG, you don’t mean David Icke’s Reptilians. Oh no, we’re all going to die! (just joking)

I can believe that SOME Jews have a strong sense of identity forged in persecution. But I’m sure there are just as many without a strong ethnic identity – those who have assimilated into the American secular mainstream. I’m not convinced that they’re all that “herdable.”

...All "sides" of course agree on one thing: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Ya, but it also doesn't matter if they are all herdable. It only matters that you herd the herdable ones... to get what you want. Not you , but whoever may happen to try the herding.

It's not just the jews that are herdable though. Humans are innately herdable. Hard wired to follow leaders, and always trying to identify themselves into groups.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jehovah_Yahweh

(Replying to this post as it appeared quoted by JR MacBeth)

Wow.....just.....WOW.
Thank you so much for proving my point.

I do find it ironic that you speak of the "parasitic" Palestinians. Put very bluntly, when are you Jews going to finally understand that you are simply NOT WANTED in gentile society? If you're really so superior, fine - go be "superior" in Israel!

Now please, tell me: Who is this Jewish administrator that you speak of?

reply to post by Sternblut

Great to see folks like you here, Sternblut.
And yes: I'm no more racist that nature is.

reply to post by AuranVector

I don't know if I'm allowed to name the site here.....but some adjustments have already been made. The thing is, I'm still not sure if those "adjustments" are considered adequate by this site's C&U policy.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

It could be either, but it surely represents an Achilles Heel for Jews, who can be so easily kept in line, by their own.

This powerful force used to keep the flock in control was recognized quite a while ago. If such a thing wasn't there, Zionism wouldn't even be possible. But it's here, maybe we should "deal with it", as you say.

Let's take another step back. Before Hertzl. Before Rothschild even. Could there have been anyone "else" who might have taken notice of this interesting Jewish trait?

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Josephus23

The Jews have long been divided into two very specific classes: the priests and the common Jew.
The priest classes were, in essence, the overlords of the Israelites.
Although the Israelites of both kingdoms did have a King, the true wealth and power rested with the priests.

However, in my very humble opinion, the role of the priest classes in Judaism has been usurped by the Zionists.

The Zionists could be from the same basic bloodline as the original priest classes.
And this is, more or less, Bill Cooper's take on the mystery religion of Babylon.
Or perhaps, the priest classes could have been usurped through the intermarriage of the Khazars of Central Asia.
Thus giving birth to modern day Zionism. ..............

.......They were making money as the Israelites came in and when they left. Both times. Sound familiar?)

Now we are getting somewhere.

The answers lie in three places.

Rome as we know it today.
Rome as the ancient Romans knew it.
And within the ancient Merchant/Business/Elite class that existed long before Rome, 1000’s of years before Rome.

The ancient ruling class emerged from trade with expanding populations.
As ancient populations expanded beyond their means of self-support, the trade merchants provided the necessary goods to keep populations in place. Those who “had” the goods provided the goods to those who “had not”.
The “had not’s” displayed the weakness to the ones who “had”.

As those ancient trade groups spanned across the entire known world, wealth and power formed Elite groups.
Those groups experienced the normal Leadership/Follower patterns.
Thus, the Leaders saw the weaknesses of the Followers.

The “herding” techniques began with exploitations of myths and legends and of course, “shortages” of desired needs. Techniques expanded and solidified with the inventions of “religions”. Those “religions” expanded with the inventions of “writing” and “books” that were always “to be continued” by future generations.

In short, these ancient trade groups are the original founders of the principals of the “exploitations of weakness”.

The bloodlines may have in fact continued right up to now and have remained a less diverse group, yet with distinct differences within. It would make sense that the “Jews” have evolved from those ancient groups as the “followers” within the “Leadership”.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join