It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Anyone with a set of eyes and a fully functioning brain can clearly see that the Jewish people have a complete stranglehold on the media (and government). For a variety of reasons, I will not get into all the "hows" and "whys" regarding this issue. It's a complex matter and I'll admit that I haven't quite put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Regardless, the facts are clear.

Contrary to what many people would say, this is not just a silly conspiracy theory. Nor is pointing this out "anti-Semetic" by any means. It is simply the truth -- and a damned relevant truth at that.

You see, many people, upon being backed into a corner and realizing that their Jewish-apologist arguments can be shot down with ease, very well may go on the defensive and say something along the lines of "Okay, so the Jews run the media.....so what?"

Just think about it, people. Why would the Jews insist on maintaining complete control of the media? Could it possibly be because with the media, one is granted a very important power? And just what would that "power" be, you ask? The power to mold minds, of course. The ability to tell people what you want them to hear.....and to keep from them anything you would really rather they not hear. Put simply, the media is nothing more than a propaganda tool that seems to exist mainly to brainwash the populace. Anyone can see this.

And the fact that this is an overwhelmingly Jewish endeavor is crystal clear. Why else do you think that a ridiculously high percentage of Hollywood actors are of Jewish descent? Why else do you think that we're absolutely bombarded with Holocaust(TM) propaganda non-stop? And why else do you think that the Jews are only portrayed in the very best light in the media? Indeed, no questioning of these entities is permitted. Ever. Not to mention the matter of tricking millions upon millions of people worldwide into exalting them as "God's chosen people". Doesn't any of this seem at least a bit odd to you?

Oh, and by the way, have you by any chance ever heard the names Schumer, Bernanke, Leiberman, Wolfowitz, Greenspan, Emmanual, Ginsberg, Levin, Frank, etc? You have? Well, just what do these people have in common? Go on - take a guess.

Anyway, here are just a couple of highly recommended links to get the ball rolling.....

Proof that the Jews control the media

List of Jewish-American politicians

This is all basically just an overview; who knows just how deep this subject goes.

Now go right ahead and call me an anti-Semite. Frankly, I don't give a damn. You will never hear me apologizing for telling the truth. The fact of the matter is that Jews indeed have an agenda, and the sooner gentiles wake up and realize this, the better.

Think for yourselves.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

i have a question what about all the other Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, ect people who have a share in the media? Or is it only THE JEWS? If it is the Jews, frankly there pretty smart then to be in control of the media dont you think? And when the Jews says there Gds Chosen People they are only following in what the Lord said in the Torah is saying, not them.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
*yawn* cool story bro.

i guess rupert murdoch is secretly jewish as well? and i see a lot of anti-israel sentiment on tv, is that part of the zionist plot to create anti-semitism so that they can take over the world through having opposition?

and if what you are proposing is true, who gave them all that power to begin with? did they just appear one day with enough camera's and trustworthy faces to gain the love and support of the american people? and if so, why has no one opposed this oligarchy? and if not, why not now?

i tried reading your links, scrolled to the relevant part etc, but its a bunch of white supremacist bullcrud, and yes i realize the irony of my saying that while in the article it complains that "a White racist—that is, any racially conscious White person who looks askance at miscegenation or at the rapidly darkening racial situation in America—is portrayed, at best, as a despicable bigot who is reviled by the other characters, or, at worst, as a dangerous psychopath who is fascinated by firearms and is a menace to all law-abiding citizens." < yes, anyone who judges people based on the colour of their skin is racist, a bigot, and should be reviled by everyone.

i'm not entirely sure what the point of your post is, other than to announce how racist you are, in which case, congratulations, welcome to being reviled. at least some people have the common decency to hate zionism (which is a reasonable arguement) and claim to have no qualm with the jewry.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ktrip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TikkunAlex

i have a question what about all the other Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, ect people who have a share in the media? Or is it only THE JEWS? If it is the Jews, frankly there pretty smart then to be in control of the media dont you think? And when the Jews says there Gds Chosen People they are only following in what the Lord said in the Torah is saying, not them.

Never did I say that ONLY Jews were involved; regardless, I think you know what I mean.

And just who do you think wrote the Torah? Put simply, religion is man-made.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Some simple questions for the OP:

Do you believe that any candidate for office should present their religious beliefs to the people? Do you then believe that after such presentation the people should respond "You may not run, we have enough of your type in politics already?"

Do you believe that the same should apply to business owners? Should one not be permitted to involve oneself in an industry if there are "too many of their type" in that industry already?

Please answer those questions as it will help me understand you better and approach this topic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

How do you Know its man made? Why not at least say I wasn't there so i dont know? What makes you 100% sure its man made?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yup its the jews. What is a jew? could you define jew? Is it how "The Poisounous Mushroom" depicts the jew? Thats a funny book. You should google it. Anyway define 'jew' by something other than a last name and we'll have a convo. Is that like all the Mcdoogals are Irish? Or is that like all Mcdoogals are Micks? Enlighten me. Or Irtalian people? Or Grease Balls?

I think 'jew' is just a curse word thats acceptable to use in your own mind. Are you speaking of a race? A bloodline ? A buisness?

Is it like "The extent of Indian control on convenience stores?"
edit on 30-5-2011 by psyko45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

Wow! How very predictable.

First of all, yes, I believe that Murdoch is Jewish.

As for seeing anti-Israeli propaganda on TV.....what the hell!?!? WHAT TV!? Certainly this isn't the American media you speak of.

I also find it interesting how you label me a bigot just for telling the truth! Typical.

Now a serious question: Why do you all seem to have such an intense aversion to the truth?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You you please answer the questions that all the ATS members asked you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would really like to participate in this discussion but I'm having trouble understanding some of what you're saying to us.

Please be helpful by answering the very simple questions I asked above.

I think they can all be answered in a sentence or less.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
Some simple questions for the OP:

Do you believe that any candidate for office should present their religious beliefs to the people? Do you then believe that after such presentation the people should respond "You may not run, we have enough of your type in politics already?"

Do you believe that the same should apply to business owners? Should one not be permitted to involve oneself in an industry if there are "too many of their type" in that industry already?

Please answer those questions as it will help me understand you better and approach this topic.

No. I said nothing of the sort. And do you honestly still believe that a "Jew" is just a religious thing?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

What I am not understanding is the purpose of showing us how many politicians are Jewish.

If someone of the Jewish faith runs for office and wins an election what is the issue?

Is the problem that there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in office as compared to their percentage of population in America?

If so, that was the basis of my question. Should Jewish candidates be told they can not run for office because there are too many of them in politics already?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus

What I am not understanding is the purpose of showing us how many politicians are Jewish.

If someone of the Jewish faith runs for office and wins an election what is the issue?

Is the problem that there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in office as compared to their percentage of population in America?

If so, that was the basis of my question. Should Jewish candidates be told they can not run for office because there are too many of them in politics already?

Can you read? Take a look at my previous posts here - including the OP.
Do you still not understand? Hell, can you actually refute anything I've said?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
are you really trying to imply that being jewish is something other than a religious thing? if so, i'd love to hear your opinion what you think a jew is? if possible, with links supporting your evidence.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
when netanyahu can go to washington, d.c., the world capitol of freedom and democracy and get 300+ senators and congressmen to almost break their wrists applauding so hard in support of a military occupation and oppression of an innocent people, then you have to take a step back as a citizen and start to wonder what the f-ck is going on.

when netanyahu gets more standing ovations than the president of united states in his own congress, then you got to again, step back and ask wtf.

when literally, if netanyahu were to declare that he is building gas chambers and is going to rid israel of every gentile and non-jew, i think all 300+ senators and congressmen, will look at each and wonder what to do for a few seconds, then stand and clap in support because they don't to be seen on cnn as not supporting israel.

that's the state america is in.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Replace the word "Jew" with the word "Zionist" and you might be correct. Plus, it is a lot harder for people and/or bots to argue in favor of Zionists.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

There are far more "Gentile" Zionists in the US government than Jewish ones.

People tend to forget that the US is a Christian majority nation, with much of that majority based in Churches that support Israel and the Jewish people.

In order to wipe out "Zionism" in the US, you would have to kill over half the Christians in the country.

This leads to the overall conclusion of the absurdity and pointlessness of this thread.

Instead there should be one called The Extent of Christian Control. Christians from the Pope, the POTUS, and to the Queen of England, etc. wield more power than any other single group of people on earth. The US, EU, Latin America, and Russia are all dominated by Christian majorities. The vast majority of their polticians and CEOs are Christian. No single religion or group of people has ever in history held the kind of power now held in the hands of Christian politicians and executives.

The question should then be: Is this a good or bad thing and why?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

BUUUTTTTT Christianity is right !!!!!!! Didn't you know
So its OK they actually control everything.

This thread is given a SPAZZafrazz rating

Thanks OP for outing yourself as well a bit of a ninny in my books

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
double post

edit on 31-5-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
don't worry OP, I get and feel what you're trying to say. yes, it has become quite apparent how such a small group out of the worldy populous has garnered such power political and otherwise. but as another poster said , zionism is the core of the issue. israel is out of control, and to question any of it is met with swift downplay and a few "anti-semite" tags.

and is rupert a jew?!?!? holy cow my head nearly exploded on that one!! he is like the KING of the zionist. and there you will see the grand scheme of being a media super power. news out of israel is tightly controlled to fit thier agenda, not to mention him and fox played a major role in the iraq war and total war on terror BS. I remember there was a note from him and the top fox guys stating that they will get "bush his war".

this is a small, twisted, group of the jewish people that have twisted and parlayed the holocaust to fit thier needs. they've inbedded a powerful guilt-trip upon the masses to suit thier profit margins and israeli interest for years. just remember israel has commited very dangerous acts of counter-intelligence upon the US and other key allies for years. and what do we do? pretty much pay for thier entire military.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join