It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I saw your photos.

I know what I looked at.....contrails, and cirrus clouds.

And, you DID NOT see one jet, "back-and-forth"....making contrails. More than one, one contrail apiece. Commercial jets, mostly.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

And what if someone did have pics of one jet leaving trails back and forth in an area?
second line

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by miller25
I live in Springfield and I have not seen this at all, but I also haven't been looking. If something goes down I'll be the first to give you props. I'll keep my eye peeled and keep looking, but haven't noticed this, nor has anyone else or else I'm sure I"d hear about it.

you should have been watching the sky at 8 this morning and would have seen them dumping X pattern chemtrails till after noon.

watch the sky's every morning starting around 8 and you'll start getting the picture

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Caintic

Like this?
contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I seen 1 plane spraying and one plane only, and at very high altitude from around 8:55 this morning until after noon.

you read my post, you know what i said, I'm not repeating myself

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No a little more like this

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caintic

Pretty hard to tell if those came from the same plane.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I admit, i couldn't get a shot of the jet from my phone. However there was one smaller jet that left all the trails. I'm not claiming chem trials here, just stating it posable for one jet to leave more then one trail in the area.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

No....you saw airplane after airplane. You can NOT see the jet all the way to the horizon! Do you have any idea the distance that your field of view encompasses, when you look up? (Presuming you are on flat ground, with no obstructions).

The curvature of the Earth limits that range.....it's called "Line-of-Sight". In the air, Line of Sight comes into play for VHF radio reception...for us. (and, since VHF travels in straight lines, not curves, this defines the extreme *edge*.....it is far more than can be seen with the naked eye, though...of course). At 35,000 feet, for example, the LoS is about 220 NM (nautical miles). It is shorter, the lower you go.

YOU can NOT see a jet from 200 miles away....even at 35,000 feet, it's around 7 miles away....as it moves downrange, by 20 miles, you will need magnification to see it (unless, you're SuperMan?).

You saw multiple airplanes, coming into the range where you could see them....

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

mathforum.org...

Enjoy your studies......

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real, and nothing new as far as the government goes. If you google government spraying viruses over California, you will see the government has been spraying us with all types of things for many years. This is nothing new folks. They have been "testing" all types of airborne atomized matter on the general public.The people on this site that try to debunk chemtrails need to do their homework. What exactly are they spraying? Don't know, but I know they are testing or controlling something with these chemtrails.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I forgot about this picture I took back in December until I read this topic. Chem Trails?

edit on 30-5-2011 by SpacedOut85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by anumohi

No....you saw airplane after airplane. You can NOT see the jet all the way to the horizon! Do you have any idea the distance that your field of view encompasses, when you look up? (Presuming you are on flat ground, with no obstructions).

The curvature of the Earth limits that range.....it's called "Line-of-Sight". In the air, Line of Sight comes into play for VHF radio reception...for us. (and, since VHF travels in straight lines, not curves, this defines the extreme *edge*.....it is far more than can be seen with the naked eye, though...of course). At 35,000 feet, for example, the LoS is about 220 NM (nautical miles). It is shorter, the lower you go.

YOU can NOT see a jet from 200 miles away....even at 35,000 feet, it's around 7 miles away....as it moves downrange, by 20 miles, you will need magnification to see it (unless, you're SuperMan?).

You saw multiple airplanes, coming into the range where you could see them....

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

mathforum.org...

Enjoy your studies......

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

QUIT TROLLING ME DUDE, you weren't there and you don't know what you're talking about

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Proof

Even more proof

And here you go sheeple!

Sad the ones of you who are trying to debunk this. 1 in 3 young adults have high blood pressure and other illnesses. Anyway this is my last post on this tragedy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacedOut85

Tic Tac Toe anybody lol.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

1st one: Nope
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd one: Nope. contrails

3rd one: definitely not.
contrailscience.com...

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
to be clear...if there was any credible evidence. ANY, i would be agreeing with you all and promoting this thread. when that does happen i am sure it will be posted on ATS. to date that has NEVER happened. so ....

no proof so it didn't happen.
pictures of contrails is not proof of chemtrails. it is proof of contrails.

Can you analyze these contrails and tell me they aren't what they appear to be? no you cant, so until that happens there will never be any credible believers, just fear mongerers.

actually, with comments like these, why ever did we need the knowledge provided by Einstein, Murphy, Galileo or Aristotle for that matter? i would presume they were equally dejected, dismissed, debunked and otherwise thrown under the bus ... heck Galileo was imprisoned and only recently (1990s) exonerated.

in other words, your desire for "proof" is more absurd than those surmising the possibilities.

glory be to those willing to question the status quo and continually search for answers that supersede the obvious.
ps: credible evidence should certainly include observation ... you know, Empirical evidence ... or doesn't that count anymore?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Yeah I know, I was just suggesting you do some research and study what your seeing, I'm not trolling or calling you crazy bro just trying to help solve the larger picture

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Einstein's theories were highly criticized and still are but evidence was and continues to be found to support them.

I'm not sure which Murphy you're referring to.

Galileo was rejected for religious reasons not scientific. He had the evidence to back up his claims.

Aristotle did not depend on evidence and most of his "science" was wrong.

Calling a contrail a chemtrail because it lasts a long time and spreads out is not evidence.

edit on 5/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by miller25
I live in Springfield and I have not seen this at all, but I also haven't been looking. If something goes down I'll be the first to give you props. I'll keep my eye peeled and keep looking, but haven't noticed this, nor has anyone else or else I'm sure I"d hear about it.

No offense, but try looking up occasionally. If you do you will. Just this last week I was stunned by someone who asked me if I noticed this (I had). The ABSOLUTE last person who would notice something or think it meant anything at all.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Oh, ROF, LMAO!!!! Brilliant, you fell for it!!

This video, comedy gold (and, yet again, shows how gullible "chem"-trail believers are!!):

Even more proof

(So....returning former ATS member, I presume?? You sure know your way around the BB code tags....)

Video, @ 0:27....that toggle switch, with the fake label??

It is the FOOT WARMER!!!! On an Airbus, A-320....

They are optional, for the customers who buys the jet.....here, the panel, on the First Officer's side (right-hand), WITHOUT the Foot Warmer Switch (it would be in lower left corner, where it is blank):

Here, an actual photo of a real airplane (since, above was a simulator representation):

Same arrangement as in the video, except on the left side of the cockpit...panel lay-out reversed, of course over there....foot warmer toggle is lower right.

Comment on the YouTube video:

Very funny! Had me ROFLMAO! Now take the sticker off the footwarming switch, or I'll tell the pilot!

Really.....it's like shooting fish in a barrel, when heaping scorn on "chem"-trail believers.

Are you here, maybe, to discredit the *faith*? If so, great job!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join