It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Well seems like and Fact are very different. Fact being that they don't fly their supplies every where, it's delivered by truck. It's tracked every second of the trip and verified when it is delivered. How do I know this is fact? Well Because I do it for a living bud.
When you start hearing about multiple Interstates being close in several state CA, TX, IL, WY, NY, and VA for example, then you'll know the governments causing havoc. Imagine if your local Wal-mart, Safeway, Kroger, what ever you got there, had bare shelves. Imagine the panic that would be created.
Then you'll know the Governments getting ready to Declare Martial law and stuff us all in FEMA camps. That is how you take down this country. "Terrorist" attacks on Major truck routes, No product on store shelves, Fema Assistance to the masses, Riots, Martial Law, Fema camps for your safety.
Chemtrail, are far more interesting, and I'm sure they've played with them, and HARRP is real, but realistically it's alot simpler and doesn't make a very good movie. Trucks stop making deliveries for 7 day and our country stops. It's alot less suspicious also because Hollywood will never make a Movie with that basis. A fat, balding, middle aged, Redneck trucker doesn't make a very good hero.
Interesting little factoid though Did you know it is considered Treason, for any licensed trucker, or trucking company to stop moving freight in order to go on Strike, or protest. If I were in an area where the Government had declared martial law, or a state of emergency and I refused to work for Fema or the local government I could be charged with Treason.
The Government is alot slicker then you give it credit. Remember that, for every conspiracy you see there are 10 more that you don't.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You chemtrail guys kill me.

Show me something other than pics of contrails and clouds in the sky.

Not once have I seen a picture of an unknown device on an aircraft to disperse said chemicals....speaking of chemicals, what exactly do you think they are spreading???

No interviews from an airport employee who can confirm these "chemicals" have been loaded onto a plain.

No cover-up documents.

Nothing, just pics of the sky.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here in europe - Czech Rep. It's exactly as it been said. Morning - over horizon, like preparing to cover the sun at noon by silver haze. Some rural see it somewhere else but the point is to cover a big city - so here in da city I see it mostly in front of the sun (according to wind)

Mostly NATO airplanes outside civil flight corridors. Loads of them.

I'm not sure what's going on yet.
This artickle about possible changes in atmosphere (causing this) is very interresting too:

SOTT.NET - Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies

edit on 31/5/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Nope. Yet another false assertion, no proof. Not your link......read it again. Makes some mostly correct statements, but is trying to say that persistent contrails are due to Human activity that has caused *damage* to our atmosphere...not the other way around. Example:

Because, again, if you understand about the layers of the atmosphere, temperatures, winds, etc, then you will realize that what is happening is NOT spraying of the human population or even intentional weather manipulation, it is the EVIDENCE that our planetary atmosphere has changed dramatically in the past ten years or so. More like 20 because that was when I began noticing the changes in cloud formation.

Mostly NATO airplanes outside civil flight corridors. Loads of them.

That tired old claim? By what method, has this been "determined?

www.flightradar24.com...

Go there....."Jump to area" = Europe, for you. Study carefully. You can do more, if you obtain ACTUAL Aeronautical Navigation Charts...ask at some local airports, or ask pilots you may know.

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Now you're just proving his point...

Oh wait... I see what you did there...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well I'm not an expert in this area to effectively argue and convince you. Yes I know the radar site. I've never seen them on this. You will see there only those with transponder ADS-B what I know. Actualy people here have done some research, they then sent lots of letters to the authorities. Some ministries said (about corridors) that they are NATO planes. Sometimes hundreds a week and they know nothing about them. They don't even know where they are flying - just we "are nato, let us go through". Thank to some nato air treaty they just have to inform them once a week (or a month?..) back with just some meaningless list.
If our defence can't (or doesn't want) check for some direct evidence, how could I?
But like I said, I'm not sure about it yet...
edit on 31/5/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: added "reply to"

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Well...you see, NATO traffic, whether movement of resources, such as fighters, or larger jets as troop carriers, equipment hauling, even aerial re-fueling tankers, positioning for support of NATO activities.....

Aircraft movements of that sort don't equate to "chem"-trail *spraying*. But, of course, when conditions are suitable, then they could form contrails. Nothing unusual at all, about contrails.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Too bad we can't blow them out of the sky when they do that. What makes the arrogant bastards think they can pollute the common atmosphere? That should give everybody an indication of their regard for the "little man". They don't care. This is a case of the few making the decision for the many. Eventually we have to take our country back. When you are making decision that affect the entire population, there needs to be some kind of checks and balances, the last time I checked, this kind of pollution wasn't on the ballot.

And for all you the debunkers, aircraft flying at high altitude follow FIXED high altitude air routes or jet routes, not random "X's" wherever they feel like going. They navigate from one fixed point or navaid to the next. If you look at a high altitude route chart, they don't have random X's all over the place.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Too bad we can't blow them out of the sky when they do that. What makes the arrogant bastards think they can pollute the common atmosphere? That should give everybody an indication of their regard for the "little man". They don't care. This is a case of the few making the decision for the many. Eventually we have to take our country back. When you are making decision that affect the entire population, there needs to be some kind of checks and balances, the last time I checked, this kind of pollution wasn't on the ballot.

And for all you the debunkers, aircraft flying at high altitude follow FIXED high altitude air routes or jet routes, not random "X's" wherever they feel like going. They navigate from one fixed point or navaid to the next. If you look at a high altitude route chart, they don't have random X's all over the place.

They dont? You are going to actually insist that the routes do not cross? You do realize these navaids and waypoints, can have multiple routes crossing through that same navaid?

Anyone who wants to see the actual reality
www.skyvector.com

Go to charts - IFR Enroute. For a good example, go to Billing montana. Look how many different routes use that particular navaid. and all the places where routes cross.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Rather than saying this:

And for all you the debunkers, aircraft flying at high altitude follow FIXED high altitude air routes or jet routes, not random "X's" wherever they feel like going.

Why not look, again, at the beginning of your sentence?

Do you not think that the Jet Routes can cross one another??

Also, more and more the "old" methods of VOR navigation, and reliance on VORs for the route structures are going away. GPS is common, and growing every day. In the USA, as part of the re-vamping of the Airspace structure, there are GPS waypoints in a grid. Every two (even numbered) lines of longitude, and every 30 minutes of latitude, North/South along those lines of longitude.

They are used, daily, by more and more flights...to provide more direct Great Circle routing, to save distance, and time and fuel.

They navigate from one fixed point or navaid to the next. If you look at a high altitude route chart, they don't have random X's all over the place.

Huh????

Look again....at a High Chart. Just, back to VORs for a second....Jet Airways INTERSECT over VORs!!!! (AND, well...obviously, they intersect elsewhere, too.....)!

It's clear to see....damn, I have a screenshot of the High Chart for Las Vegas, and can't get it into my ATS Media, to post it.....it's a PDF......

Here, smaller, and lousy quality...found it on the Web....it's near the Detroit area:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27d1c09cafc9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Too bad we can't blow them out of the sky when they do that. What makes the arrogant bastards think they can pollute the common atmosphere?

the same thing that lets you do it when you drive any automobile, or shoot a gun, or take a flight......it's perfectly legal!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
24 Hours of air traffic over Vegas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2027d968509.jpg[/atsimg]

Note the two clear areas to the west and north of vegas. Those are MOAs, restricted airspace. This has the effect of funneling aircraft over vegas as they go around or between them.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

And here's a picture from flight aware just a few minutes ago -

You can see the outlines of the routes and restricted areas - if you want more detail you can look up the area yourself - flightaware.com... and zoom in on anything of interest
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

oh brother... don't you have anything better to do than this?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm from Springfield, Mo... currently about 20 miles south in Ozark.
Going outside to take a look and then read the whole thread.

Thanks for lookin' out.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Ok so I just joined this thread and recognized what you were talking about. Just yesterday I was in the car and noticed the x pattern with circles around it. We are in san diego.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Last Saturday I was in Birmingham UK.
I sore a lot of che trails.
old and new, one just flying over.
it is about 15 miles from the air port.
I live out side of the city.
and in my 25 years I have not seen chem trails.
so they only do it over high population places?
where I live I have loot up and see a plain.
never a chem trail.
I would like others to see if the can see this paten to?
Do they only spray over cities and big populations?
I have a photo. but how do I add it?
edit on 31-5-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Goodness, there are SO many rude comments on here.
I understand if people don't agree, but some of this seems quite unnecessary.

The OP was clearly speculating, not asking to be ridiculed for an idea.

I'm curious if they are using these chemtrails to super heat this area, so when the weather pattern gets over Springfield it will develop another Supercell and possibly another F5 tornado???

Some people seem so emotional and adamant about the fact that they AREN'T chemtrails that I wonder what their intentions are.
Just my two cents after reading the first few pages. (:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

so they only do it over high population places?

No - you can find contrails over the ocean, over sdeserts & mountains too - eg see this series of pictures show a contrail developing into cloud www.nature.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Springfield is 215 miles southwest of St. Louis...
quite a bit different piece of sky overhead.
edit on 31-5-2011 by AlphaBette because: Typ-o!

edit on 31-5-2011 by AlphaBette because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join