It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its now 8:55 AM and for the last 45 minutes they've been flying over creating large X patterns approximately 10 miles long and at an altitude of 35,0000 ft as if X marks the spot. there happens to be a weather pattern developing in Kansas right now around Joplin Missouri and the temperature is rising over Springfield. I'm curious if they are using these chemtrails to super heat this area, so when the weather pattern gets over Springfield it will develop another Supercell and possibly another F5 tornado???

one thing is for sure, i witnessed the dispersal, now I'm waiting for the supercell and if it rings true for today that a large tornado develops, then we will know for a fact what these bastards are up to

if you're in Springfield? and are reading this? go outside and look up
edit on 30-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.

I'm sure this is an effort to create an F5 tornado. While you're at it, supply the photos for the "Chemtrails" that caused the last one in Joplin.

edit on 30-5-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Can you prove it was chemicals other than normal jet engine byproducts?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They were active yesterday as well....most of the afternoon..in the Southeast

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
dood grab the point & shoot
& lets see some pics
Please & thankyou

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I don't have a GD camera

but i watched that storm building before it hit Joplin and there was a strange Anomaly that had me stumped. the storm was being charged from one spot in Kansas and like a burning fire, kept fueling itself like smoke being carried away drifting from the source of the fire from that one spot...it was weird, I've never seen that before on the radar, and for several days later i seen this same anomaly farther north...I wonder if this is how HAARP works? they seed then HAARP focuses on that one spot to energize?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Can you prove it was chemicals other than normal jet engine byproducts?

when they flew over, it would begin to disperse then fly about 10 miles and then stop, then they would come back and begin again until they had the X pattern, then move to another one, i counted 4 X patterns thus far.

and no thats not normal and it was only one plane doing it

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
do you have any evidence at all anything whatsoever to back your claim that a chemtrail was spotted and not just regular everyday contrails? 6billion people on the planet that means more and more jets in the air every year that means more contrails every year. a correlation is not in any way a causal connection.

I say fail for outrageous claims and zero proof.

no star and no freaking way flag.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Dude, its all day here as well. Ive noticed alot of them seem to always be laid down in front fo the sun. If not directly in front of the sun, they will lay them down in anticipation of their movements and wind, in which case they will spread out and 'settle' in front of the sun. This is a huge deal, a huge topic, so of course its treated like crap here.

Look at the backround of the fox news reporters desk, its trying to tell you something. Not just a cool design. They know what theyre doing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
HAARP is a ionospheric study apparatus there is zero evidence that it has any effect on weather at all...

double fail dude.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

its treated like crap because that is what it is...zero proof zero evidence and zero intelligence.

crap

no science to back the ridiculous claims. would totally believe if there was any proof...no youtube and wiki are not sources to provide proof.

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I have also noticed that when they are spraying, it is always in front of the sun, or in anticipation of the sun's movement. But we are crazy right? We can't possibly be seeing this with our own eyes

Weedwacker will be here any minute telling us that it is cirrus clouds we are seeing

Then the rest of them will be here shortly after scratching each others backs. These threads are so predictable.

ETA: I am not on board with the OP's HAARP and Joplin connection, but I am definitely familiar with the x pattern he is mentioning. It's tough not to notice it now days.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dude, its all day here as well. Ive noticed alot of them seem to always be laid down in front fo the sun.

Is that your level of logic?

What may be 'in front of the sun' for you is over the horizon for others.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
they're still doing it and a neighbor loaned me his camera, I'm charging the batteries right now, so hopefully this camera will get the photos clear enough and i get the photo of that plane dispersing, like i just seen again not a minute ago.

if you're in Springfield, go look outside, they're really working it today

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

yeah its tough not to notice that jets fly east to west and north to south and west to east and south to north...producing ...oh my god ... x patterns that's impossible unless they are modifying the weather....silly people with overactive imaginations and no proof other than...i saw a jet...it had a contrail must be trying to kill me
edit on 30-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: typos

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

yeah its tough not to notice that jets fly east to west and north to south and west to east and south to north...producing ...oh my god ... x patterns that's impossible unless they are modifying the weather....silly people with overactive imaginations and no proof other than...i saw a jet...it had a contrail must be trying to kill me
edit on 30-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: typos

I would be really mean to you right now , but i understand your lil mentality

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

I can tell I hit a nerve, I wouldn't have posted if I knew you were so sensitive...

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Oh sorry it must have been a cloud...LOL

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Curious... have you heard any loud booms?

...and..can you take a pic?
edit on 30-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: add

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
to be clear...if there was any credible evidence. ANY, i would be agreeing with you all and promoting this thread. when that does happen i am sure it will be posted on ATS. to date that has NEVER happened. so ....

no proof so it didn't happen.
pictures of contrails is not proof of chemtrails. it is proof of contrails.

Can you analyze these contrails and tell me they aren't what they appear to be? no you cant, so until that happens there will never be any credible believers, just fear mongerers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by CaDreamer

I can tell I hit a nerve, I wouldn't have posted if I knew you were so sensitive...

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Oh sorry it must have been a cloud...LOL

too bad you don't currently live in Springfield right now, so you can disclaim all the chemtrails that are being dispersed right before your very eyes. and no we don't have this much air traffic and if we do they're landing and taking off

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join